Username: Password:

Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!  (Read 176321 times)

millefeuille

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Re: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!
« Reply #285 on: September 18, 2014, 05:22:19 pm »
The Million Live! characters are so interesting. I kind of wish that there was an ML anime now, haha. Also, I've edited the grammar and sentence structure of a few of the ML girls pages so that they're less choppy. I'll probably do that for all of them, if everyone is alright with that.

millefeuille

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 19, 2014, 06:34:30 pm »
How do you change the IP address (proxy server) on your phone so that it's Japanese? (btw I'm using android)  I'm trying to download the Million Live! game but I'm not quite sure how to do that part. I've managed to get GREE to work otherwise (and I've gotten to the Japanese site), but I still can't find the Million Live! game, so I was thinking that could be the problem.

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 19, 2014, 07:14:32 pm »
How do you change the IP address (proxy server) on your phone so that it's Japanese? (btw I'm using android)  I'm trying to download the Million Live! game but I'm not quite sure how to do that part. I've managed to get GREE to work otherwise (and I've gotten to the Japanese site), but I still can't find the Million Live! game, so I was thinking that could be the problem.

Well, Million Lives! isn't an app game, It's a web browser social game. and you don't need to use proxy on your phone. If you follow these step first.

http://millionlive.wikia.com/wiki/Signing_Up

But I've to warned you. If you don't understand Japanese You'll most likely not enjoy the game. Since in my own opinion, The most enjoyable part of ML lies in its text; card's flavor text, event's dialogue, character interaction, ETC.
and if you can't understand any of that and the game will become just a click-feast.

millefeuille

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 19, 2014, 09:37:48 pm »
Ah thank you! I've followed the instructions on that page, so now ML works for me. I wanted to try it out because there seems to be much debate in the fandom about how good the mobile games are, so I figured that I should cement my opinion on this matter. However, given what you've said, it'll be difficult to have a full opinion since I don't understand most of it, haha. I've managed to translate some bits with google translate so it's a bit easier for me, but it still is a little bit confusing.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #289 on: September 19, 2014, 11:09:23 pm »
I agree that not knowing Japanese will make the game less enjoyable. However if you like collecting cute art I'm sure you'll still get enjoyment.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #290 on: September 22, 2014, 03:02:44 am »
I cannot seem to find anything on the Million Live Backstage manga. Can somebody please give plot summaries on the chapters that have been released so far? I greatly appreciate it.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 03:08:10 am by MetalPredat0r »
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 22, 2014, 04:04:30 pm »
I cannot seem to find anything on the Million Live Backstage manga. Can somebody please give plot summaries on the chapters that have been released so far? I greatly appreciate it.

You mean the one I post picture a few day ago? I'll do it in a day or two, if no one else already do it by then.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 22, 2014, 04:19:42 pm »
You mean the one I post picture a few day ago? I'll do it in a day or two, if no one else already do it by then.

Yes please. I've seen pics on the internet and it looks like the ML newcomers are the main focus while the original 13 appear as cameos. Am I correct?
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 22, 2014, 04:41:18 pm »
Yes please. I've seen pics on the internet and it looks like the ML newcomers are the main focus while the original 13 appear as cameos. Am I correct?

while the main focus is on ML girls, I wouldn't said that the original member are just a cameos. sub character would be more appropriate in my opinion. since the two (Haruka and Chihaya) that appeared so far had some impact on the story.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 22, 2014, 04:45:15 pm »
while the main focus is on ML girls, I wouldn't said that the original member are just a cameos. sub character would be more appropriate in my opinion. since the two (Haruka and Chihaya) that appeared so far had some impact on the story.

Oh, I see what you mean. Basically, Haruka and Chihaya are important to the story but the focus is on Mirai and Shizuka, right?
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 22, 2014, 04:47:30 pm »
Oh, I see what you mean. Basically, Haruka and Chihaya are important to the story but the focus is on Mirai and Shizuka, right?

Yes, as a sempai who give advice and help when necessary.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 22, 2014, 04:48:24 pm »
Neat! It seems interesting.

I'm also kinda curious about this comic.

http://greemas.doorblog.jp/archives/40336267.html

Mainly, I wanna know what made Emily get an expression like that.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 22, 2014, 04:53:22 pm »
Neat! It seems interesting.

I'm also kinda curious about this comic.

http://greemas.doorblog.jp/archives/40336267.html

Mainly, I wanna know what made Emily get an expression like that.

In panel 3 Julia said that If they can't give a great performance they won't have any face to face anyone. and Emily take it literally.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 22, 2014, 04:56:35 pm »
In panel 3 Julia said that If they can't give a great performance they won't have any face to face anyone. and Emily take it literally.

Heh! Oh, Emily.....

Then again, who'd WANT to lose their face? Have you SEEN New 52 Joker? Yeesh......
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #299 on: September 22, 2014, 05:56:10 pm »
I simply adore the Million comic strips! This artist has the most darling style! ~ <3

"Oh no!" w