Username: Password:

Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!  (Read 178090 times)

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!
« Reply #255 on: September 15, 2014, 12:05:11 am »
Avoiding schoolwork by doing this...

Anna Mochizuki (望月杏奈)
Seiyuu: Shiina Natsukawa, who had a few bit roles in Aikatsu. So far, her most prominent roles seem to be Kanna in Witch Craft Works, and Nonoka in the upcoming Sora no Method.
Height: 152 cm
Weight: 41 kg
B-W-H: 78-53-79
Birthday: May 31
Blood type: AB
Handedness: Right
Hobby: Online games
Special skill: Typing

Anna is a seemingly-always-tired 14-year-old girl. In normal speech, she uses a lot of "..." and acts very withdrawn and on the mature side, with her only interests seeming to be games and singing. She's friends with Yuriko both online and irl, and games under the name "vivid_rabbit". Even when she's not near a computer, she's sure to be playing games on her cellphone. You'd expect her to be the kind of idol who complains about working and being pulled away from her lifestyle, but...

When she gets into her idol activities or changes into her idol outfit, she changes spectacularly!

She turns into a super-energetic, passionate idol who gives it every ounce of strength she has, often saying "bibi~" to fire herself and others up. I said it earlier, but she's really kind of the opposite of CG's Anzu, who has a similar love of games and a hikkikomori-ish side (and even a similar name). She's a hard worker and doesn't ever give up.  For example, during the outdoor music festival event, she practiced really hard to learn bass so she could be on even the rocker Julia's level. Her only real weakness is that she's kind of a bad actress and can't really do anything other than the "energetic type".

"...Nn... Huh... My turn... Already...? No good, I gotta get going! Yahoo~, it's Anna! The pink team is making a bibi-tastic entrance! Advance, one, two~♪"

(In more recent cards, like this one, she seems to be able to switch her idol mode off and on.)

You could almost say Happy Darling is about her idol side, and VIVID Imagination fits her more withdrawn NEET personality more.

(She also made an appearance in the imas movie, so maybe we'll be seeing her as DLC soon...)

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #256 on: September 15, 2014, 01:55:00 am »
Finished Ayumu and Hinata and added onto Anna. Thanks for the Anna info, Maka. Can't wait for your bio on Miya!

Can't wait for Julia and Subaru from you, chaos!

Keep up the good work and I'll keep updating TvTropes when I get the chance. ^-^!
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 15, 2014, 04:53:24 am »
a bit more info on Anna.

Her changing from shy girl to energetic is normally refer to as "switch". which normally on when she work, but can become on when she excited rise too. and she didn't really become energetic, she just force her self to act like that, she still just the same shy girl on the inside. she also work hard on researcher on how she should act as an energetic idol to become as close to her ideal of great idol as much as possible.

her love for game is also second to none, in voice drama where she offer a job to help develop a game, Anna wrote 1 GB worth of text file about her ideal for game in just one night (that like, a billion word I guess)

Anna also not good with study as show in her invitation card where she struggle with English class in one card and sleeping while in class on the other.

"A...Ann has to read this? e...err...page 39.... ai, wanto, s...somuting?...eh, something? something, t..to... teacher..can I... give up?" remind me of myself in math class, also this card skill is named "he...help me!" in katakana.

"Yay...ai, wanto...to, b..be, top idol... my beloved producer is watching...so...Today, Anna will do vividly best too,...zzzzz" This card name is escape from real, and Anna really has gut to sleep in the class like that.

she also can't swim.

On a side note: take a look at this card

You'll see that Anna is wearing a stealth cloth.  that not just a stage prop. as can see in this pic

You can clearly see though Anna cloth into the paper that Yuriko hold on her right hand. I wonder where she get that cloth from.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 15, 2014, 05:05:43 am »
On a side note: take a look at this card

You'll see that Anna is wearing a stealth cloth.  that not just a stage prop. as can see in this pic

You can clearly see though Anna cloth into the paper that Yuriko hold on her right hand. I wonder where she get that cloth from.

No joke, that's pretty badass! Kinda reminds me of how Nitori from Touhou has an invisibility cloak........in a setting that's supposed to resemble Feudal Japan. X)! I always enjoyed when iM@S shows some more fantastic elements in an otherwise mundane setting.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 15, 2014, 05:38:36 pm »
Finished Subaru and Julia

Nagayoshi Subaru (永吉昴)
Height: 154 cm
Weight: 41kg
B-W-H: 79.0cm / 59.0cm /78.0cm
Birthday: 20 September (Virgo)
Blood type: B
Handedness: Left
Hobby: Baseball
Special skill: slow ball
Like: Idol
The handsome girl among the million stars. Subaru is a girl who love baseball and refer to herself as “ore (俺the manly way to say “I”)”

While Subaru might share many traits with Makoto, they are quite different from each other. Firstly, Subaru don’t have any problem with being boyish (though she admit that she do want to become girly enough to talk about love with other girl) and unlike Makoto, it’s her parent that ask Subaru to become more girly. Subaru also love baseball, often invite producer and other idol to play catch ball with her.

Subaru love playing baseball

Although Subaru still not used to do girly thing. She will give her best to become more girly, like wear cute dress, try to talk in feminine way. though not as extreme as Makoto

Subari in girly cloth

Subaru seem to get along very well with Julia, often refer to each other in event dialogue, she also show to be close with Roco, or rather Subaru like to drag Roco who not good with socializing around.

Subaru with Roco

Julia (ジュリア)
Height: 157 cm
Weight: 43kg
B-W-H: 79.0cm / 54.0cm /80.0cm
Birthday: 26 September (Libra)
Blood type: O
Handedness: Left
Hobby: none
Special skill: guitar
Like: Punk rock
The rocker among the million stars. Julia is a girl who wants to become punk rocker, but sign contract with 765Pro by accident. And since she hates doing thing halfway, and what she really wants is to made people moved by her song, Julia decide to give her best at being idol, she still want to become punk rocker one day though.

Julia really love singing, she always singing when she have free time, and although she like punk rock the most, if request, Julia will sing any genre, be it pop, rap, or even anime song.  And she tends to lost herself into the music she listens to, made her oblivious to her surroundings.

Julia is of course not her real name, for some reason Julia really don’t want to tell her real name. And although Ami and Mami called her Pu-chan, it’s not clear whether that is part of her real name or just come from Punk rock.

Her cooking skill is so horrible that the result is inedible. But in “Survival island” event where Julia had been made a lead chef, Julia had improved her cooking skill vastly.

From this

To this

Julia is show to be close with Subaru, often refer to each other in event’s dialogue. Perhaps that because both have problem become more girly as their work require.

Julia can both look cool and cute, though she often feel embarrassed to be in cute dress.

Julia also likes to shorten her fellow idol name, like Chihaya to Chiha, Shizuka to shizu, or Hibiki to to Bikky. She also has a good knowledge on astronomy since it quite easy to write lyric about constellation. And she also had her own band outside of her idol work.

On a side note: even though Julia is a left-handed she use guitar that design for right-handed that because she want to used the same model as guitarist she respect. Also, on the first day of SSA concert her voice actress (Aimi) actually play guitar while singing “Ryuseigun” and that made Julia become more famous.

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 15, 2014, 05:59:54 pm »
Sorry for double post, but I don't want my post to be too long.

I want to show how ML's and 765pro's idol look in just recently started Million Lives manga. so I scan some of the page myself. and since I don't want to cut the page out scan quality has suffer a bit, sorry about that.

Mirai and Shizuka first meet.

Nao, Umi, Karen, Arisa, Minako (background)

Haruka

Kotoha

Tsubasa (back) and Serika (twintail)

Konomi

765pro original member (picture)

Miki

President and Kotori

Matsuri-Hime

Arisa and Karen

Subaru and Umi

Minako and Anna

Elena

Chihaya

and here a spot finding. Let's see if you can spot Sayoko, Konomi, Serika, and Matsuri in this pic

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 15, 2014, 10:16:39 pm »
Is Serika right-handed or left-handed? I was thinking that she's right-handed, but I want to confirm it.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 16, 2014, 02:27:36 am »
Updated Julia and finished Subaru. It's a massive coincidence that I requested Julia and Subaru together and they ended up being best friends. Next, could you please do Roco, Emily, and expand on Arisa a bit? Very much appreciate it. Also.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSg_hE120oM
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #263 on: September 16, 2014, 03:18:46 am »
The Million Live manga started getting serialized last month, or something?

Bleh. That means waiting a few months for a tankobon to come out.
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 16, 2014, 03:32:16 am »
Miya!

Miya Miyao (宮尾美也)
Seiyuu: Choucho Kiritani, who... Hasn't been in a lot.
Height: 156 cm
Weight: 46 kg
B-W-H: 84-58-83
Birthday: April 24th
Blood type: O
Hobby: Go, Shogi
Special skill: Strong eyesight

"Nice to meet you...! I'm Miya Miyao, 17 years old~! Are you aiming to become an idol too...? Ehe, if I have rivals, I'll have to put in an effort...! Rivals really are an amazing thing~ But, I'm going to be the top idol, so... Eh? You're my Producer? Please don't surprise me like that...!"

"Hmm~ These clothes are so small, I can't fit my head through them~ ...Oh, these aren't mine~?"

For better or for worse, Miya has a very easygoing, my-pace type of personality. Her speech is full of ~ and elongations. She's really spacy, to the point of mistaking a soccer ball for a volleyball... In the Namco Idol Soccer FES 2014 event... While wearing a soccer uniform... What an enigma. If she closes her eyes for more than three seconds, she'll most likely fall asleep. That was in an official profile... Is it a joke or not? We just don't know.

She's pretty much a natural-born boke. Because of her airheaded personality, she would make a great duo with Reika, but the two have yet to appear together. She was put in a "my pace" unit with Tomoka and Matsuri for the new year red vs. white event, however.

Sandwiches are her favorite food, and she seems to be pretty good at making them. She likes to offer the producer them once in a while. I wouldn't say she's a prankster, but she does seem to have a tiiiiny bit of a mischievous side. She's pretty good-hearted, though.

"It's a good day for sandwiches~ I made a portion for Producer-san as well, so eat until you're full, okay~?"

"Ufufufu~ Ghost Miya's almost complete~. I wanna hurry up and see everyone's shocked faces~. Yup, I think I did pretty well~."

Fans like to call her Myaomya, which is basically slurring her name together. Also, in her original idol version art, her hair was the wrong color, but it's been fixed.

Unfortunately, she's in the bottom tier of how many cards she has, with 24: she's tied with Iku there. Makoto has the least at 22, but I don't think Makoto is lacking in popularity. She doesn't seem to be too popular... She needs more love, she's really cute and funny.

"Ah, Producer-san, you can see our theater from here~. You can see it better from right here, so go ahead and sit next to me. ...Huh, I got nervous~."
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 03:50:44 am by Maka »

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 16, 2014, 06:59:47 am »
Is Serika right-handed or left-handed? I was thinking that she's right-handed, but I want to confirm it.

She right-handed

The Million Live manga started getting serialized last month, or something?

Bleh. That means waiting a few months for a tankobon to come out.

Three month ago actually, It's come out at 1 chapter per month.

She's pretty much a natural-born boke. Because of her airheaded personality, she would make a great duo with Reika, but the two have yet to appear together. She was put in a "my pace" unit with Tomoka and Matsuri for the new year red vs. white event, however.

Unfortunately, she's in the bottom tier of how many cards she has, with 24: she's tied with Iku there. Makoto has the least at 22, but I don't think Makoto is lacking in popularity. She doesn't seem to be too popular... She needs more love, she's really cute and funny.

Well, they sort of appeared together in 2014 soccer event, in event dialogue Reika mention that she come up with a plan for this match with Miya, they called it "Reimya plan".

She also very popular with old men, especially those who in the same Go and Shogi club with her.

on an unrelated note: Iku will got another SR in the next Gacha (a reprint one, most likely Christmas gacha). Miya also has the same birthday, age, Bloodgroup, and Handedness with Shimamura Utsugi from CG.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 07:13:29 am by chaos176 »

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 16, 2014, 01:52:13 pm »
Maka, thank you for the description of Miya! She is cute, beautiful, and sings well! ;) My favourite!

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #267 on: September 16, 2014, 05:14:27 pm »
The Second Platinum Star Live Event has been announced!
If you liked the idols from this round, be sure to play to get those cards ^_^/

Shizuka, Chihaya, and Yukiho cards were the first to be announced as the big prizes! I'm excited!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 05:18:29 pm by animagic4u »

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 16, 2014, 09:04:56 pm »
Finished Emily and Roco

Emily Stewart (エミリー)
Height: 156 cm
Weight: 41kg
B-W-H: 74.0cm / 54.0cm /76.0cm
Birthday: 1 August (Capricorn)
Blood type: A
Hobby: Karuta
Special skill: Japanese classical dance
Like: Green tea
The Yamato Nadeshiko among the million starts. Emily is a (most likely) British girl with great love for Japanese’s culture.

Emily do a classical Japanese dance.

To say that Emily has great love for Japanese’s culture might actually be understatement, Emily is really serious about truly become the Yamato Nadeshiko and tried her best  to act as one, but perhaps because she just moved to Japan recently, her standard of what is consider Yamato Nadeshiko and what not are somewhat strange, like how she consider idols a Yamato Nadeshiko, or how she tried her best  to not used any foreign word (except when she excited or surprised) like called producer “shikakenin-sama (仕掛け人様/instigator) or called a pom pom “sukedachitamafusa (助太刀玉房/ mean something along the line of “a ball that used to assist/cheer”) , and she used to think that she had take off her shoe and do a seiza on the opening of concert.  but since she actually had a cheerful and energetic personality, from time to time, especially when she surprised or Happy, Emily will become excited and slipped out a English word or two (like ”Wow!” or “excellent!”). She will feel embarrassed when she comes to herself though.

Emily do a seiza at the opening of concert

Emily couldn't contain excited when wearing traditional Japanese wedding dress

But she also look good in western wedding dress.

Emily’s Japanese is taught by her parents and her Japanese dance teacher.

Emily really like green tea.

Roco (伴田路子)
Height: 154 cm
Weight: 42kg
B-W-H: 78.0cm / 57.0cm /77.0cm
Birthday: 1 March (Pisces)
Blood type: AB
Hobby: Create thing
Special skill: can walk with eyes closed.
Like: Pigeon
The artist among the million starts. Roco is a girl who dream of become great artist with her own genre of art.

Like many artist, Roco has a weird habit that hard to understand for other. The most apparent one would be her way of speaking; Roco is like to fill her sentence with English word, some time to the point of almost impossible to understand. Though her English skill is not that good and still require dictionary from time to time. And the fact that when she really concentrate or surprised, she’ll speak in normal way, suggest that she doing this on purpose.

Roco need dictionary for a word like "very tried" even though she can use word like "actualization"

Roco’s artist skill cover really wide range, she can draw, sculpture, design and create her own cloth, even build the stage set by herself.  But like many artist, her creative sense is hard to understand for normal people, in fact, most of the time they don’t even have any idea what she just create. She also like to act the moment she has inspiration, regardless of place and time, or object that she want to remodeling (or in her own word roconizing), whether it’s a borrowed costume, Drama’s set, or the office itself. Roco also like to keep up with fashion, often change her accessory from card to card. Though, she always keep her yellow headphone with her all the time and when she has to take it off, she give it to producer while tell him not to lose it since it very important to her.

Roco design and made that dress herself.

Roco roconizing the office to suite her dress or her artist vision.

Roco can also speed ice sculpting

Although Roco always act confidently, Deep down Roco actually feel lonely, since her weird quirk and her hard to understand artistic sense often alienate her from the crowd. That made Roco very happy when someone praised her art. She also shows her weak side to producer from time to time.

Roco actually not used to have her art praised.

Roco often paired with Subaru, most likely because Subaru like to drag Roco to play outside despite her protest.

On a side note: while Roco always refer to herself as ”Roco” and it’s also write on her card name and profile, some fan like to think that her name actually is Handa Michiko. This come from the “spring music festival” event where Takane called Roco with her full name (伴田路子) and Roco replied with “Please don’t call Roco by real name”. Real name, not full name, real name. Couple that with the fact that her name kanji can be read as Michiko, fan theory was born.

Roco also the only idol beside Akane to appeared in a background of non-awakened card of a whole set of Gacha (snow festival gacha, while Akane is in idol camp gacha)

Also this is most likely a model for her headphone.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%B7%E3%82%A7%E3%83%AB%E3%83%89%E3%83%B3-%E3%83%96%E3%83%A9%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF-%E3%82%A4%E3%82%A8%E3%83%AD%E3%83%BC-11GR2-BK-YE/dp/B0041F4NS0
One fan actually bought this headphone and writes a review in Roco-word. It’s the only review there.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 09:07:45 pm by chaos176 »

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 16, 2014, 09:13:50 pm »
I like how Emily and Roco basically have opposite speech styles. It's cute.