Username: Password:

Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!  (Read 178546 times)

chaos176

• View Profile
Re: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!
« Reply #240 on: September 11, 2014, 04:48:48 pm »
Finished Momoko.

Suou Momoko (周防桃子)
Height: 140 cm
Weight: 35kg
B-W-H: 73.0cm / 53.0cm /74.0cm
Birthday: 6 November (Scorpio)
Blood type: B
Handedness: Right
Hobby: Collecting cute decal
Special skill: remember acting script
Like: Pancake
The second youngest of the million stars. Momoko is former child star turn idols who, while call producer “onii-chan”, act in a high and mighty way. Often said that since she is a senior in industry and producer should just follow her order. and that lead to some producer called her 'sempai" or 'Momoko-sempai"

All of that are the scripts of show she had a part when she was a child star.

Momoko, while one of the youngest idol, probably had more experience in entertainment industry than any of her fellow idol. And that made her know about the less than beautiful part of the industry. It’s no surprise that Momoko always act in such a bitter and arrogant way toward everyone as she believes that everyone is tried to use her for their own end. Thus, Momoko always tried to put a distance between herself and her co-worker, said that they only had business-like relationship with each other.

And to made matter worse, Momoko doesn't have a happy family either, since her parents seem to be fighting each other all the time, it’s no wonder that Momoko hate family event like Christmas, and in event “Idol Symphony” when producer said that he’ll invite her parent to come watch her, Momoko replied that it’s unnecessary since they will only fight each other.  It’s also hinted that Momoko’s family is just a normal happy family before she debut.

"um...Momoko...won't...lose...Will tired again with onii-chan...and together with mom and dad...again..." 

"「How can I fille the hole in my heart? please tell me...」please tell me onii-chan.... silly Momoko, there no onii-chan in this script"

But despite her attitude, Momoko stills just a child, and a kind one she is. She often show concern over her fellow idol and act in a way that suite a child her age from time to time. Future more, Momoko also want to have fun with other kids, but since she busy with being child star Momoko never had much opportunity to play with other kids her age, and that made her never learn how to make a friends. and when she open her heart to producer she'll really trust and attract to him, she'll also show her childish side more often, though never completely ditch her high and mighty attitude.

That not something a child her age should said

This is the first time she ever play fireworks

"mo...Momoko already graduate from kiddie cloth, alright? Momoko only wear this because it's a work!...and didn't happy at all!"

Momoko ask to sleep together with producer because everyone already sleep, and no she didn't feel lonely at all. just want to talk with onii-chan for a while , really.

Though her life until now was less than happy, after become an idol Momoko life seem to take a turn for a better. As she managed to become friend with Nakatani Iku, and as she start to trust producer and her fellow idol, a smile of happiness start to return to her face and she start to become more open toward other. As evident in “summer festival” event where Momoko told producer that she had talk to one of the girl that come to the festival and found out that the girl also like to collect decal so she trade her decal with that girls. They also promise to dance a bonfire dance with each other. Megumi and Konomi also comment that Momoko smile when she dance with other kids are really an innocent smile that suite a child her age, Konomi also add that Momoko had that smile too when she with producer.

Momoko have fun with her friends.

Momoko also have a great pride in her acting skill, boast that she can become any character if she feel like it.

Momoko keep a small step ladder with her at all time, said that It’s an item for speak with adult as an equal and because she don’t like being look down from above. and she will become panic if she can't find it. it's also what Momoko's producer somtime called themselves(踏み台/Fumidai)

Also, the preview for Julia's (Praline) and Serika's (dream color train) song are out.

http://youtu.be/pBxjzK-DkWs

Julia's song is so good Serika's song is as cute as ever. I can't wait for the CD to come out.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 04:51:56 pm by chaos176 »

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 13, 2014, 05:27:03 pm »
Finished Iku and Tamaki

Nakatani Iku (中谷育)
Height: 142 cm
Weight: 37kg
B-W-H: 72.0cm / 52.0cm /73.0cm
Birthday: 16 December (Sagittarius)
Hobby: Watch anime
Special skill: wake up early
Like: Mom

The youngest of the million stars, don’t say that to her though. Since Iku hate to be treat like a kid.

Iku is quite a precocious child, she has confident that she could do any work without any help from producer, and she want to decide the detail of her lesson.  But she still a child nonetheless, as she still show to be happy when she do a work she like, and cry when she frustrating. Or how she becomes so happy when her mother praises her. And lot of her dialogue also shows that Iku is still very much childish, no matter how much mature she tried to act.

Iku hate it when she cannot play outside because of rain.

Iku want to prove that she can do a cooking show.

She love that costume, proof that she still a child after all.

Iku is a close friend to Suou Momoko, their often refer to each other in event’s dialogue, and Momoko once stay a night at Iku’s house to practice their role in “Idol high school” drama. she also showed to get along well with other young idol.

Iku and her freinds

She also very diligent.

On a side note: her voice actress (Harashima akari) is just like real life Konomi; her height is only 139c.m despite already 24 year old. IkuP also normally regard as the most pervert of all producer, their convention center (in game forum) is regard as the den of the wicked. And by the way, despite being the youngest idol Iku has the same burst size as certain high school idol.

Oogami Tamaki (大神環)
Height: 147 cm
Weight: 39kg
B-W-H: 76.0cm / 51.0cm /77.0cm
Birthday: 29 April (Taurus)
Hobby: Exploration
Special skill: Throwing stones
Like: Athletic Land (doesn’t sure what it is, seem to be some kind of game though)

The wild child of the million stars. Tamaki seem to come from some backwater place, as she is seem to be growth with nature, like often swim in the river and capture lizard and insect. There also no other kids her ages near her neighbor, which made her interest to become an idol because she heard that she can make many friends.

It wouldn’t be too far fetch to called Tamaki the most child-like child among the younger idol; she is innocent, energetic and full of curiosity. And since she growth up in a backwater place, Tamaki is quite a wild child as she like to play outdoor, like sentai show and want to be the red, and she also love all kind animals (include frog and insect). This made her get along especially well with Kousaka Umi and Ganaha Hibiki.

Tamaki also love sport

Tamaki pratice fot iDOLM@STER cup with Umi

Tamaki is quite attaching to producer; called him Oyabun (親分 roughly mean boss), often request him to play with her, and show him animals she captured.

Tamaki show producer the cat she win a fight against to producer.

Tamaki also show to (slowly) start to hit puberty, as she show to feel embarrass to be seen in a dress but also show interest to become more girly, and she seem to start to become aware that her feeling for producer might be something more than just an innocent feeling. Though she still just a child for the most part.

Tamaki in girly and grow up cloth

She also love sweets.

I'm regret doing a research on the perversion of IkuP. I could feel my sanity point drop like a stone, someone please give me brain bleach, a lot of its.

Also, Happy birthday to Mogami Shizuka, May you butt monkey image become weaker and may you have a lot of udon to eat.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 05:31:01 pm by chaos176 »

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 13, 2014, 05:40:30 pm »

Is that a Kotori ghost in the upper right corner? :)
Who's the other ghost?

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #243 on: September 13, 2014, 05:46:42 pm »
Is that a Kotori ghost in the upper right corner? :)
Who's the other ghost?

The other one is Suou Momoko, and that not a ghost by the way, it's a teruterubozu, a charm for good weather.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #244 on: September 13, 2014, 06:44:36 pm »
Momoko, Iku, and Tamaki are done. Although not much had to be added for Iku.

I was thinking Julia, Hinata, Subaru, and Ayumu next. Ayumu especially cuz I'm curious about her relation to Makoto.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 13, 2014, 08:04:51 pm »
Some of these idols have interesting stories that make me appreciate them a little more. So, we have these idols left:
[Vocal]
  • Hinata
  • Julia
  • Arisa
  • Anna
[Dance]
  • Emily
  • Subaru
  • Akane
  • Ayumu
  • Mizuki
[Visual]
  • Roco
  • Miya
I was wondering if you're doing the CGs (the ones with voice acting first though) too after you're done with this. Otherwise, I'm looking forward to the rest.
Oh yeah, I'm curious about that IkuP stuff. Though I probably don't want to go deeper either.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 08:13:48 pm by ChocoCats »

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 13, 2014, 08:11:37 pm »
        Some of these idols have interesting stories that make me appreciate them a little more. So, we have these idols left:
        [Vocal]
        • Hinata
        • Julia
        • Arisa
        • Anna
        [Dance]
        • Emily
        • Subaru
        • Akane
        • Ayumu
        • Mizuki
        [Visual]
        • Roco
        • Miya
        I was wondering if you're doing the CGs (the ones with voice acting first though) too after you're done with this. Otherwise, I'm looking forward to the rest.
I'm not too sure about CG, since there rather a lot of them. and I'm actually surprise that there aren't a lot of information about them already, seeing that CG is much more famous and there a 142 pages long topic here already.
but I'll see what I can do.[/list][/list][/list]

Oh yeah, I'm curious about that IkuP stuff. Though I probably don't want to go deeper either.

Let's just say that I'll never look at a toothbrush the same way ever again.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 08:17:51 pm by chaos176 »

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 13, 2014, 10:51:33 pm »
I'll do Miya and Anna, those two are cute.

Also, I know quite a bit about the CG idols so I could do some profiles. Who are you interested in seeing?

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: September 14, 2014, 12:20:28 am »
I'll do Miya and Anna, those two are cute.

Also, I know quite a bit about the CG idols so I could do some profiles. Who are you interested in seeing?

Minami, Nao, Airi, and Miho. Whenever you can. :P
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 14, 2014, 03:03:28 am »
I have a quick question. Who is this girl?

Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #250 on: September 14, 2014, 04:38:49 am »
I have a quick question. Who is this girl?

That's the camera(wo)man. the one who take picture of idol during work (and probably when producer play gacha as well) and give it to producer as a card. used to be seen as an annoyance since she used to appear during work with so much frequently, but that had been toned down since.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #251 on: September 14, 2014, 06:00:56 am »
I love Cameraman. She's so cute <3
But since I really only play events now I never see her ;_;

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 14, 2014, 06:56:49 am »
..... That's so meta. X)!

I did feel that she was one of the multitude of nameless or faceless characters in the series that only serve one purpose. Tis a shame for Camerawoman here, though. She seems like she could be a bit more as a character and potentially be friends with the staff at the office.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 14, 2014, 07:25:25 am »
..... That's so meta. X)!

I did feel that she was one of the multitude of nameless or faceless characters in the series that only serve one purpose. Tis a shame for Camerawoman here, though. She seems like she could be a bit more as a character and potentially be friends with the staff at the office.

Well, in this card you can see cameraman sit with Kotori and president at the front row. So I think it safe to assump that she also friend with staff, if not 765pro own cameraman

« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 07:28:27 am by chaos176 »

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 14, 2014, 08:55:22 pm »
Finished Ayumu and Hinata

Maihama Ayumu (舞浜歩)
Height: 158 cm
Weight: 49.9kg
B-W-H: 86.0cm / 60.0cm /88.0cm
Birthday: 23 July (Leo)
Blood type: A
Hobby: Shopping
Special skill: Dance
Like: Wasabi
The returnee from America. Ayumu is a girl with great skill in dancing, but not so good with anything else.

Dancing her greatest skill.

She achieved this over head by utilized the power of dance step, don't ask how.

As opposite to her dancing skill, Ayumu skill in other area is quite incompetent. She can’t swim, she afraid of height, embarrassed when she has to do something sexy, and if there a pool of water nearby, you can almost sure that she will fell into it. But she always put great effort into improve herself. She also has quite a simple mind, easy to feel down but also easy to feel better.

Can't swim.

Afraid of height.

tend to fell into a water, whether by her clumsiness or bad luck.

Although, Ayumu had study aboard in America when she was in high school and said something like “Oh my god” when she surprised, Ayumu actually can’t speak English, body gesture was an the only mean of commutation back when she was in America. Ayumu also don’t want to talk about her time in America.

She also showed to get along well with Makoto, they are in the same unit in “iDOLM@STER cup 2”, show up to dance a congratulation dace on Makoto birthday. Ayumu also on the receiving end of Makoto’s “prince charm” at the end of LTP11.

Ayumu with Makoto

Ayumu also look very pretty when let her hair down

On a side note: at first Ayumu intended to be cool returnee girl, but change in to what she is after her voice actor had been decided.

Kinoshita Hinata(木下ひなた)
Height: 158 cm
Weight: 39.5kg
B-W-H: 74.0cm / 55.0cm /78.0cm
Birthday: 4  July (Cancer)
Blood type: O
Hobby: Gardening
Special skill: rightly predict weather
Like: Granma

The girl who speak in northern dialect. Hinata is a kind soul whose pureness could rival even Yayoi.

Though her specific birthplace still remains unrevealed, Hinata most likely come from Hokkaido, one of the most northern islands in Japan, where people still mostly live with nature. And that might what shape Hinata personality; she is kind, honest, simple, pure and innocent and quite mature. She show kindness to everyone, don’t mind if she lost as long as she do her best and everyone had fun, never doubt any one. In short she is a saint.

Hinata really a honest soul, try her best to find a customer who forgot his chance among the crowd.

And she has a beautiful smile too

Hinata also one of the few idols that believe Chizuru lies and called her Chizuru-ojousama, and she is the only idol that called Momoko a “sempai”. Hinata also called ami and mami “master” and “teacher” too.

Since Hinata come from Hokkaido, she still not used to the city life, thousand upon thousands of people cramp together in one area and how their seem to be in constant hurry, also the fact that city has so much building made her feel like if she ever lost among them she couldn’t find a way out ever again, so sometime she ask producer to hold her hand so that she won’t get lose.