Username: Password:

Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!  (Read 168063 times)

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!
« Reply #180 on: August 31, 2014, 05:58:07 pm »
I'll do Megumi, she's one of my faves.

Hibiki was actually in the data of 360, as an unused silhouette ala the president... Well, we don't know if it's her, but the ponytail with a pointy bow is pretty recognizable.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 06:16:08 pm by Maka »

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #181 on: August 31, 2014, 07:21:40 pm »
Great translations everyone!
I'm more into the game play aspect myself, but some of the personalities of the girls have really charmed me!

Here's a little bit about one of my favorite girls, Arisa!

Her personality is a bit childish and energetic and has a 'cutsie' kind of way of speaking. She's really obsessed with idols and has a notebook where she keeps notes about other idols and stuff. She likes studying them and is creating something like a 'database' of them. Even when she is doing her idol work, it seems she is preoccupied with thoughts about other idols.

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 31, 2014, 07:57:45 pm »
Finished lovely cowardly lion Karen and The lone wolf Shiho.

Shinomiya Karen (篠宮可憐)
hieght: 159 cm
weight: 48kg
B-W-H : 90.0cm / 59.0cm / 90.0cm
birthday : 27 August (Virgo)
Blood type : AB
Handedness : Right
Hobby : Aroma Therapy
Special skill : Poker Face
Like : Bathing

Though she  might give an aura of someone who've confident in themselves. Karen is actually a shy and reserved girl (like Yukiho may be even more) the reason she dress in a flashy way because she think if she dress in such a way she’ll become less shy which evidently don’t work so far.

She also has a low self-esteem, always refer herself as simple and have nothing that standout (which very wrong just look at her three size)

The reason she become an idol is also similar to Yukiho in that she want to change herself, but Karen also want to become a hope for every girl that have a  similar problem, a proof that however low self-esteem their might have they can change themselves for better. In short a cowardly lion (which also actually a role she had in event “Idol school culture festival”)

A̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶g̶l̶e̶ Haruka Dorothy and cowardly lion Karen

She rumored to have a smell fetish because of her hobby and the fact that after producer become close to her she’ll said that his smell calm her down.

As of lately she often paired with Haruka. Because in event “idolmaster cup 4” she form a duo with Haruka, and in both of their card for the event depict Haruka help Karen clam down and tried to sheer her up after they lose to Oogami Tamaki and Kousaka Umi.

Kitazawa Shiho (北沢志保)
hieght: 161 cm
weight: 46kg
B-W-H : 83.0cm / 56.0cm / 84.0cm
birthday : 18 January (Capricorn)
Blood type : A
Handedness : Right
Hobby : finding picture book that suite her taste
Special skill : Good memory and concentration
Like : Doll

The lone wolf of the million stars. Shiho is in many way similar to Mogami Shizuka, from their cold and stoic look, to their harsh treatment toward producer, and down to their family problem.

Yet the two could be said to be an opposite polar, in that Shiho actually want to work alone or at least don’t want to rely on other if she can help it. And similar to Shizuka, This personality most likely clause by family problem, but in Shiho case it came from a lack of father presence since early childhood (While Shizuka come from having a protective and strict one). It’s unclear what happen to her father but His absent force Shiho to help her busy mother take care of her little brother, which made her used to do thing by herself.

But even though she act like that, she does have a sweet side , although she mostly show it to her little brother, but if producer managed to gain her trust she’ll show a little of it to him too. also if you look at her hobby and her favorite thing you can clearly see that she still a child in her heart

Her lack of father presence in life also made Shiho yarn for a substitute, reflect in her comment that she want producer to act in a more dandy way like president Takagi. and her interested in older man.

Shiho popularity start to raised when The movie come out, in which to celebrate the occasion Bandai namco had released a voice drama for all character that appeared in the movie as back dancer. And in Shiho case it depict her take a acting lesson from producer Which from among them include act like Shibuya Gal, A cat, CIA’s agent, big sis, An elementary grade maid. And that change her image from a stoic no-nonsense type to become something softer.

In fandom Shiho mostly paired with Yabuki Kana. Most likely because what happen in the movie, and in the event “idol space war” (which start roughly that same time as the movie come out) depict them have their little moment of friendship (in which Kana hug Shiho after finished shooting her scene, and Shiho don't hate it) the paring become popular with the fandom and after that they often refer to if not show to be with each other  via event dialouge.

She also grouped with Mogami  Shizuka, Nonohara  Akane, Kitakami Reika, and Hakozaki Serika. As a unit named “Crescendo Blue” for season 2 of platinum star live.

one of her "dere" moment

"If only you could talk Mr.cat, I would ask you about my father"

And with theses two I'm done for the day. will continue tomorrow

by the way I tried to write about how a character depict in fandom and include some in game card this time. how do you like it? does it make you feel like you can understand character better? please give me your feedback

« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 08:07:51 pm by chaos176 »

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 31, 2014, 08:01:33 pm »
Here's Megumi! This was surprisingly really fun to type up, so I even did a bonus character... (I stole the format used for the other ones)

Megumi Tokoro (所恵美)
Height: 159 cm (5'2", roughly)
weight: 47kg (103 pounds)
B-W-H : 88-56-85
Birthday: April 15th
Blood type: O
Handedness: Right
Hobby: Karaoke
Special skill: Remembering people's birthdays
Image Color: Black/Dark Gray

At first glance, Megumi may seem like she'd be a sporty character, but her interests, like makeup, fashion, and accessories, say otherwise; she has a better sense of style than most people do. She's a huge "people person" with lots of friends (and someone who can make friends easily), and hanging out with them (especially at family restaurants) is her favorite thing to do. She also has at least one big brother.

She's a pretty normal high school girl, and uses lots of ~ and music notes in her speech. But she's not the kind of person that's irresponsible or does things halfway; she has a strong sense of duty. She can consider her situations and read the atmosphere well, as shown in her drama track. Matsuri apparently worries that she worries about her surroundings too much. There's kind of a gap between her responsibility and her outer appearance. Megumi also has a mindset of "if it's for work, I'll do it", and doesn't really tend to gripe about having to do embarrassing stuff as an idol, even though her tolerance levels can be tested. 

She'll probably get another song in the new LIVE THE@TER HARMONY series, but for now all we can do is wait. You can download her drama track in English here!

Serika Hakozaki (箱崎星梨花)
Height: 146 cm (4'7")
weight: 37kg (81 pounds)
B-W-H : 74-54-76
Birthday: February
Blood type: O
Hobby: Violin
Special skill: Agility Handling (basically training a dog to run a course)
Image Color: Pink

Serika is a good girl. Well, there aren't any characters in the series that are really "evil" and bad just to be bad, save for Kuroi and CG's Reina, but Serika probably couldn't be mean even if she wanted to. She's lead a sheltered life, and doesn't know what a family restaurant is, that you can drink juice from a can (she wondered where the glass to pour it into was), how to cook, or why men like women with bigger chests. This kind of implies that her parents are the protective type, and her father does worry about her participating in idol activities, but he's happy that she has so much fun singing and dancing. I couldn't find anything about it on her wiki pages, but I think it's safe to say that she comes from a rich family, given her sheltered upbringing, hobbies and likes, and princess-like outlook.

But Serika is aware that she doesn't know much about the world, and asks the Producer to teach her lots of things! She has a very friendly, positive demeanor. It's not a surprise that she was picked to be the first ML representative for OFA!

She has a black border collie named Junior.

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 31, 2014, 08:13:37 pm »
She has a black border collie named Junior.

I have to add that it pronounce as ju-ni-or not ju-nia (remember reading somewhere it's an Italian word. though I can't be sure)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 08:15:39 pm by chaos176 »

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #185 on: August 31, 2014, 09:23:57 pm »
Thank you, all of you so far! These bios are making me love the ML girls more than ever! I always feared that Shizuka and Megumi would be "Chihaya 2" and "Miki 2" respectively, but I can safely put those fears to rest! ^_^!

Shiho..........man, I could write a LOT about her now. She seems like such a tragic character to me because I know PLENTY of people who grew up in separated families and could EASILY sympathize with her. I just wanna go out and just give the poor girl a hug. Easily one of my Top 5 iM@S characters now.

I can't wait to see translations for Noriko, Sayoko, Kana, Umi, Fuka, and Nao but I'd like to assume a lot of you are tired today from so much translating, so I won't bother you guys about it for today. :P
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 09:29:22 pm by MetalPredat0r »
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 01, 2014, 02:50:40 am »
As a bit of an update, thanks to your guys' translations, I am working on editing the Million Live characters' TvTropes page to be up-to-date with all the info I have acquired so that the page can be filled with, well, actual info. If anybody wishes to help, just send in more translations on bios.

Here's the page that I'm working on editing for those wondering: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/TheIdolmasterMillionLive

I greatly appreciate the help. :)!
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 01, 2014, 02:11:15 pm »
Finished Sayoko

Takayama Sayoko (高山紗代子)
Height: 156 cm
Weight: 52kg
B-W-H: 82.0cm / 55.0cm / 80.0cm
Birthday: 29 December (Capricorn)
Blood type: A
Hobby: Breeding hedgehogs
Special skill : Become energetic after sleep for one night.
Like: Friend, fellow idol

At one glace, Sayoko might look like an honor student, which not wrongs but she actually more of a hot-blooded type. Since childhood if she determined to do something she’ll put her whole heart into it and never give up until the last second.

But Sayoko also, though not as much as Karen, lack self-confident, believe that herself don’t have any outstanding talents but also believed that if she put as much effort as she can, she can do anything. which might be the reason she'll do her best at everything.

Sayoko always take her glass off when she work, which she said that by doing so she leave her weaker self along with the glasses. It’s seemed that to Sayoko her glasses are a symbol of weakness. But there a downside to this, since she didn't actually wear any contact lens when take her glasses off, and with her poor eyesight she can’t tell a different between person and a tree even at close range.

She also seem to made a promise to become a famous idol to someone she refer to as “that child” but there no any information about him or her yet. Though they seem to know each other since childhood since in summer festival event Sayoko made a comment that “that child” always invites her to one, but gave no further detail other than that it a thing of a past.

"I won't rest even if it the holy night or a holiday. I've made a promise to that child that I'll become a famous idol no matter what!"

Sayoko also, even though belong to vocal categories, seem have a talent in acting. She can almost really become the role she acts. Though this talent seems to shine the most in anything horror-related. She can even suppressed her own reason when the role call for it, fandom depict this as she can remove light from her eyes anytime she want.

This card have caught many producer off guard at night.

""I am destrudo...I...Thy all are my enemies. I am dark sailor there nothing that my destrudo sword can't cut though" I'll act while forgot all reason"

Her families consist of her parents and her little brother. And unlike always diligent Sayoko, her parent is a carefree and quite goofed.

Special iDOLM@STER edition of bi-monthly magazine “Febri” which contain interview with staff of iDOLM@STER OFA, Cinderella girls, million live. Reveled  that Sayoko actually intended to be an classic idol but since they already have Haruka for that role, Sayoko become hot-blooded determiner instead.

will probably do one more girl later

As a bit of an update, thanks to your guys' translations, I am working on editing the Million Live characters' TvTropes page to be up-to-date with all the info I have acquired so that the page can be filled with, well, actual info. If anybody wishes to help, just send in more translations on bios.

Here's the page that I'm working on editing for those wondering: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/TheIdolmasterMillionLive

I greatly appreciate the help. :)!

You get Shizuka last name wrong, by the way It's Mogami not Ogami.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 01, 2014, 02:17:09 pm »
You get Shizuka last name wrong, by the way It's Mogami not Ogami.

That wasn't my fault, but I'll fix it later on. I forgot to catch that error, to be honest.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Chance4U

• All for one, and two for tea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 01, 2014, 05:25:58 pm »
Woah, I'm really impressed by the amount of work that went into these. I especially love Sayoko's summary.. She's an amazing character that I relate to more that I initially thought...

Anyways, I was wondering if I if it would be okay to add some of these summaries to the wiki. I would have to make some minor changes to make room for grammar, but these would be great under the personality section of their pages.
"An idol's job is to carry everybody's dreams. They're supposed to use song and dance to make people happy. When the famous idols I know appear on TV or do concerts... That alone makes the audiences watching them smile. THAT'S WHY I WANT TO BE AN IDOL TOO..."
   - Ai Hidaka, THE IDOLM@STER DEARLY STARS Splash Red

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 01, 2014, 05:27:48 pm »
Woah, I'm really impressed by the amount of work that went into these. I especially love Sayoko's summary.. She's an amazing character that I relate to more that I initially thought...

Anyways, I was wondering if I if it would be okay to add some of these summaries to the wiki. I would have to make some minor changes to make room for grammar, but these would be great under the personality section of their pages.

That was one of the reasons why I made this request. I noticed that the Million Live character pages were empty on the wiki due to a lack of good translations. If its okay with the translators, then go ahead.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 01, 2014, 05:29:15 pm »
Anyways, I was wondering if I if it would be okay to add some of these summaries to the wiki.

Are these summaries official ones?

Chance4U

• All for one, and two for tea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 01, 2014, 05:30:36 pm »

I didn't think they had official ones. Their pages on the Million Live site only give their profile information.
Really, even 765 or 876 don't have official profiles other than what's on their profile cards or in DLC summaries.
Fan summaries are probably the closest we're going to get...
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 05:42:15 pm by Chance4U »
"An idol's job is to carry everybody's dreams. They're supposed to use song and dance to make people happy. When the famous idols I know appear on TV or do concerts... That alone makes the audiences watching them smile. THAT'S WHY I WANT TO BE AN IDOL TOO..."
   - Ai Hidaka, THE IDOLM@STER DEARLY STARS Splash Red

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 01, 2014, 06:40:54 pm »
That wasn't my fault, but I'll fix it later on. I forgot to catch that error, to be honest.

Oh, sorry about that then.

Feel free to do so. And sorry about the grammar, English is not my first language.

apart from the basic info, Most of these come from what fan stitch together from card's text and event's dialogue. So there might some error in it.

and here Kana.

Yabuki Kana (矢吹可奈)

Height: 155 cm
Weight: 43kg
B-W-H: 77.0cm / 54.0cm / 76.0cm
Birthday: 18 August  (Leo)
Blood type: A
Hobby: made lyric about anything
Special skill: Chorus
Like: Sining at the rooftop

Kana is a 14 year old girl who love for music, especially singing, might rival even Chihaya, as long as she can sing she is happy, yet there one problem, namely she is a tone deaf.  Whenever she starts singing any animal in the vicinity will start running and other people will cover their ears. Kana herself are aware of this problem and always try her hardest to improve her skill day and night . (and it seem to work since in THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER PERFORMANCE 08 she give quite a good performance)

An example of her singing skill.

Kana has a bright and positive personality suite a girl her ages but had a complex toward her own signing’s skill and will express her own insecurity from time to time. She also can be very clumsy, put a salt into coffee instead of sugar, or wear her coat outside-out.

And while her singing skill are… still underdevelopment. Her talent in playing clarinet are on par with a professional. She even been scouted once. She also good with sport, always play soccer with the boys in her elementary year, could kick the ball out of stadium, and in baseball she could outrun the ball itself.

There used to be some argument between fan about whose Kana actually admired between Haruka and Chihaya.  In the game she called Chihaya “The singing princess of my heart” , while in the movie it’s Haruka she show admiration to. though most fan just accepted the "all version of iDOLM@STER are a parallel world to each other" explanation.

Since the movie come out and the The “Idol Space War” event had started she almost always be seen together with Kitazawa Shiho in event. Part of it might because this paring has become popular within fandom after that. (although her first interaction with Shiho are in "Idol unit tournament" event in July 2013)

She has one parrot name keru-chang. Also quiet a crybaby (Mochizuki Anna once scare her into crying in a test of courage event, she cry when imaging her parting with producer) and dislike natto

Today (September 2) is Toyokawa Fuuka birthday. so I'm gonna write her's next
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 06:46:28 pm by chaos176 »

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 01, 2014, 06:55:45 pm »
Kana's so cute, you really want her to succeed. I kinda think she's a better "main ML girl" than Mirai, tbh.