Username: Password:

Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!  (Read 175823 times)

RisingStar

• I'll do my best!
    • View Profile
Re: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2013, 02:06:47 pm »
but unfortunately to me my view on ML is skeptical and jaded thanks by the fact i was tainted by Japanese fandom complaint and bashing for ML

Any specifics on why it's being received so negatively? :-\

rin fans

• mika i like you so much
    • View Profile
    • reblogx19
« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2013, 04:54:34 pm »
well if you ask , you see the reason i discovery Japanese complaint and bashing about ML begin on the day ML launched, i curious how Japanese fandom reception on ML i think is going more positive than i thought but hoo boy how wrong i am, i think it just on one website so i check several other website  boy i am wrong again.

and now i present you the Japanese fandom complaining and bashing factor on ml:
warning:please prepare your mentality and your faith on im@s fandom

1.the fact ML using anime artwork:
surprise surprise the Japanese fandom dislike the fact ml using anime and accusing scamco being to lazy and some say their miss im@s old style artwork heck there even say they are crappy and of course there some (more many though) cg artwork is superior.

2.ML character
since first day (yeah i checked it) the Japanese fandom reception toward them is negative.
here the most common bashing:
their face same, clone, rip-off, not original, no individuality,their hair is unrealistic (to some of them)
and somehow the bashing getting worse (in some side) after ML release some comment call them don't have im@s character aura or simply don't feel there a new character

some community dislike the exclusive privilege ML girl get (voice and album)

and don't bought up the fact ml girl is part 765pro a good way you getting bashed here a excellent comment from them:
"i can't not laugh with fact them (ml girl) is part of 765pro"
"how can be they are part of 765pro"

heck there are who skeptical 765pro main girl going be shoved out and ML girls is the main focused and with the fact i mentioned earlier well....

3.ML concept
one of the plus point the Japanese fandom negative reception toward ML
here a rough ML concept:
a group of idols (in ML case 50) sing in place called theater remind you with something?
yeah the fact ML make 765pro being like AKB is make Japanese fans rather unpleasant at least
and here the comment which work as last strike to me as this comment make me look ML jaded and skeptical as now:

"765pro in regression/is degrading" (i forget which one is true probably because i don't wanna remember it)

as above comment say many Japanese fans think ML concept make 765pro lose it way or lose it originality.

4.the complaint (which probably the root of most current bashing)
many complaining the fact ml have many bug, error and technical difficult.

well that's it the reason why Japanese fandom bash and complaining ML it doesn't help some Japanese fans maybe dislike ML as ML album pre order starting to drop (this or the fact ML album published by lantis) however there still some who like ML even it's not much as the hater so don't worry

also one last thing there one thing Japanese im@s fandom really want a genuine sequel, a sequel with im@s signature game-play.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 11:00:51 pm by rin fans »
i am still rin fans but by now i like mika much more

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2013, 04:57:26 pm »
I know that the western fandom [gleaning this from tumblr, i haven't been on /a/ in a while] is perceiving it as trying too hard to cinderella girls 2.0.

The popular opinion seems to that CG "earned" its cds/voices/shiny festa/anime cameo?/whatever. Like it started out not very official but then it got popular enough to warrant them. But million live has anime art, voices, and all that right off the bat. I think that's caused some resentment.

Of course I don't play cinderella girls anymore since I'm not verified [I just drop in to get login bonuses and look at the pretty cards] so I'm not "in the loop".

zeda12123

• Dan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2013, 05:04:51 pm »
use this link :http://leafre.net/japanese-maplestory-80/how-get-free-high-speed-japanese-vpn-quickly~-17559/

that's what i've been trying to use but it still isnt working for me. I was trying all day yesterday but no matter what it still wouldn't connect

rin fans

• View Profile
    • reblogx19
« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2013, 05:25:11 pm »
@Maka
another thing make cg popular i think because cg introducing a fresh character not just to im@s franchise but to otaku culture at some extent example:ranko,anzu,kirari,shoko,

also as anime cameo i don't think cg have anime cameo.

also take it cg have best loli around here

Roswell

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2013, 08:01:53 pm »
If what you're saying is true, I'm glad I'm not the only one who dislikes the anime art style.

RisingStar

• I'll do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2013, 08:31:07 pm »
and now i present you the Japanese fandom complaining and bashing factor on ml:

1.the fact ML using anime artwork:
surprise surprise the Japanese fandom dislike the fact ml using anime and accusing scamco being to lazy and some say their miss im@s old style artwork heck there even say they are crappy and of course there some (more many though) cg artwork is superior.

2.ML character
since first day (yeah i checked it) the Japanese fandom reception toward them is negative.
here the most common bashing:
their face same, clone, rip-off, not original, no individuality,their hair is unrealistic (to some of them)

some community dislike the exclusive privilege ML girl get (voice and album)

and don't bought up the fact ml girl is part 765pro a good way you getting bashed here a excellent comment from them:
"i can't not laugh with fact them (ml girl) is part of 765pro"
"how can be they are part of 765pro"

3.ML concept
one of the plus point the Japanese fandom negative reception toward ML
here a rough ML concept:
a group of idols (in ML case 50) sing in place called theater remind you with something?
and here the comment which work as last strike to me as this comment make me look ML jaded and skeptical as now:

as above comment say many Japanese fans think ML concept make 765pro lose it way or lose it originality.

4.the complaint (which probably the root of most current bashing)
many complaining the fact ml have many bug, error and technical difficult.

also one last thing there one thing Japanese im@s fandom really want a genuine sequel, a sequel with im@s signature game-play.

I kinda figured that much. There may be a lot of CGs, but they're all unique in their own way. My main complaint is the designs, and now I kinda agree with some of the other complaints.

ninjamitsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2013, 01:21:52 am »
It's such a crying shame they're being received so negatively.

Coordinating is by far my favorite part of the main iDOLM@STER console games, and as much as I love our beloved idols, I would die to have even more characters and voices to work with and coordinate. All the increased possibilities made me really happy... But I guess I can kiss those thoughts goodbye. :(

I would have loved to see brand new idols in a main installment and see what new combinations I could make, and see the chemistry between all the different idols, both new and old.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 01:41:13 am by ninjamitsuki »

zaitcev

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2013, 05:48:42 am »
As of now I haven't been stopped by a "phone verification needed" screen, nor can I actually verify myself in the settings.
It would be great if someone wrote down the obvious details, such as URLs, for idiots like me. I cannot figure it out.

Roswell

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2013, 02:37:00 am »
So does anyone know what you do in lounges?

Roba-P

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2013, 11:08:16 pm »
A tutorial that I wrote myself.

Please contact me if you run into problems.

PC
iOS
Android

Megane~Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 07, 2013, 12:23:11 am »
A tutorial that I wrote myself.

Please contact me if you run into problems.

PC
iOS
Android
I did the one for android, but the VPN isn't connecting!
Dango Dango Dango Dango Dango Daikazoku...

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 07, 2013, 02:59:30 am »
It was working earlier for me, and I played quite a bit, but now it's saying that the game isn't available in my region, even though I'm using the VPN. :/

EDIT: going to http://pf.gree.net/58737 instead of the link from the idolmaster official site seems to have fixed the problem. ???

Yunabeco

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Chihaya appreciator.
    • View Profile
    • Project-iM@S
« Reply #73 on: March 07, 2013, 06:39:56 am »
Noticed the same thing. Playing directly through bn765.com without using the GREE page's iframe will log you out after a while.
To fix, just open the pf.gree.net page and let it load. Then you should be able to go back to using bn765.com, at least for a while longer.

rin fans

• View Profile
    • reblogx19
« Reply #74 on: April 19, 2013, 12:25:37 am »
I am apologize if this sounded rather extreme but did you think it's not impossible to say million live is  franchise killer for Imas franchise?

I am sorry if this sound rather harsh but i am starting think this after i read too many negative opinion about ML in Japanese (which dominating let's just say every post/news about ML)

I'm going give explanation if someone reply this and please bring your opinion because that is the only thing that can make my mind straight again  :'(