Username: Password:

Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!  (Read 176308 times)

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
Re: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!
« Reply #360 on: November 07, 2014, 05:01:04 pm »
Translations, please?

"HOME, SWEET FRIENDSHIP" is a pop, lively number with the unit's sense of unity that focuses on Haruka. Let's have fun together with everyone!
"Jireru Heart ni Hi o Tsukete" ("Ignite Onto Our Impatient Hearts") is an exciting song with a popularish melody. Let's leave our bodies with burning, boiling impulses...!
"MY STYLE! OUR STYLE!!!!" is a strong, cute song that lives at home, just like Momoko! Let's upsurge in Girl power together!!
"Frozen Word" is a song of Megumi's passionate glimpse. Please listen to my feelings, my chest is tightened.
"Up!10sion♪Pleeeeeeeeease!" is an universal song that feels more of an extension than the previous song. Call & Response the parallel world together!!
"Renai Roadrunner" ("Romantic Roadrunner")  is a straight, rock number. Please try... to catch up with Umi's speed!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 05:02:43 pm by ChocoCats »

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: November 07, 2014, 06:14:07 pm »
In case you were wondering, the idols without Live Theater Harmony units:

765 Idols:
Miki
Yukiho
Makoto
Mami
Azusa
Takane

Million Live Idols:
Hinata
Minako
Karen
Elena
Sayoko
Tomoka
Iku
Subaru
Chizuru
Konomi
Roco
Rio
Kana

Any predictions? It's worth noting that, up until now, no idols who shared a LTP CD have been paired for a LTH CD (so Iku probably won't be in a unit with Kana, for example).

nonowa

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: November 07, 2014, 07:23:49 pm »
There two pairs that were together up in both LTP and LTH: Serika and Shizuka and the inseparable Kotoha and Megumi.

I have no predictions, but I want Roco and Subaru to be together. :X

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: November 07, 2014, 08:23:14 pm »
Miki would have her own unit with the 4 ML idols, and the rest of the 765 idols will form their own unit together for the last group.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: November 07, 2014, 08:38:07 pm »
There two pairs that were together up in both LTP and LTH: Serika and Shizuka and the inseparable Kotoha and Megumi.

I have no predictions, but I want Roco and Subaru to be together. :X
Oh, that slipped my mind. Duh.

I would love a Karen and Takane group.

AkuAkane

• View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #365 on: November 08, 2014, 01:38:42 am »
In case you were wondering, the idols without Live Theater Harmony units:

765 Idols:
Miki
Yukiho
Makoto
Mami
Azusa
Takane

Million Live Idols:
Hinata
Minako
Karen
Elena
Sayoko
Tomoka
Iku
Subaru
Chizuru
Konomi
Roco
Rio
Kana

Any predictions? It's worth noting that, up until now, no idols who shared a LTP CD have been paired for a LTH CD (so Iku probably won't be in a unit with Kana, for example).

Am I missing something? (like I'm genuinely wondering if I somehow missed something, since I only have one source for listening to million live songs) I'm pretty sure Kotoha, Tamaki, Ayumu, Megumi, and Miya aren't in a harmony group yet either? Also its not really a prediction, but I'd love it if Rio, Tomoka, and Karen ended up together since I like all three of them and they seem like they'd just fit together well. Also, of course, Subaru and Roco need to be together.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #366 on: November 08, 2014, 01:51:45 am »
Am I missing something? (like I'm genuinely wondering if I somehow missed something, since I only have one source for listening to million live songs) I'm pretty sure Kotoha, Tamaki, Ayumu, Megumi, and Miya aren't in a harmony group yet either? Also its not really a prediction, but I'd love it if Rio, Tomoka, and Karen ended up together since I like all three of them and they seem like they'd just fit together well. Also, of course, Subaru and Roco need to be together.

Kotoha, Megumi, Tamaki, and Miya are in Live The@ter Harmony groups. Ironically, the SAME group. (Burning Girls). Though Ayumu hasn't been in one yet, so you're right about her.

It's inevitable that Miki's gonna lead a unit. She's part of the main Namassuka trio. As for anyone else, just as AkuAkane said, Rio, Karen, and Tomoka in one unit as well as Subaru and Roco being together.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

AkuAkane

• View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #367 on: November 08, 2014, 02:29:56 am »
Kotoha, Megumi, Tamaki, and Miya are in Live The@ter Harmony groups. Ironically, the SAME group. (Burning Girls). Though Ayumu hasn't been in one yet, so you're right about her.

It's inevitable that Miki's gonna lead a unit. She's part of the main Namassuka trio. As for anyone else, just as AkuAkane said, Rio, Karen, and Tomoka in one unit as well as Subaru and Roco being together.

Ahhh thanks for the info. I had no clue about the Burning Girls group so that explains my confusion.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: November 09, 2014, 11:07:08 pm »
What's Reika's relationship with her parents? I got a card the other day where her skill was "mother-inherited singing voice", are her parents musicians or something?

Also I knew I was missing someone... Thanks for catching that.

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #369 on: November 10, 2014, 02:59:33 pm »
What's Reika's relationship with her parents? I got a card the other day where her skill was "mother-inherited singing voice", are her parents musicians or something?

Nothing is know about her parents, except that her mother has a great voice which she inherited from (Why she is in dance category not vocal category  is any one guess) though we could be sure that she has good relationship with them since her christmas show her choose a present for her parents (a plastic trumpet).

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #370 on: November 13, 2014, 11:09:31 am »
Preview for Miya's (Hatsukoi Butterfly) and Noriko's (Motomu VS My future) song are on YouTube now.

http://youtu.be/Cf_06f1GvTw

I really like Hatsukoi Butterfly. Motomu VS My future also don't sound so bad either.

AkuAkane

• View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #371 on: November 13, 2014, 12:02:50 pm »
Preview for Miya's (Hatsukoi Butterfly) and Noriko's (Motomu VS My future) song are on YouTube now.

I really like Hatsukoi Butterfly. Motomu VS My future also don't sound so bad either.

They're both decent, but I'm not really crazy about them either.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #372 on: November 13, 2014, 02:33:55 pm »

Miya's song is really nice. Gives me a somewhat calm island feel for some reason.

Noriko's, I loved. Like, I absolutely adored it. But that might have to do with the fact that I found her LTP song to be pretty terrible, not for the singing, but for the fact that it didn't fit Noriko at all to me. This one at least sounds like something she would actually get on stage and perform.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: November 13, 2014, 03:43:40 pm »
Plus My Pace My Way didn't fit the feeling of that LTP album at all. Like, two ballads, a soft love song, Nageki no Fraction (which really feels like an autumn song to me for some reason), then this peppy cute song. I mean, variety is nice, but it's out of nowhere.

Motomu sounds like an early 2000s anime opening to me too, so I like it for that reason, heh.

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile