Username: Password:

Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!  (Read 175833 times)

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
Re: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!
« Reply #270 on: September 16, 2014, 10:29:12 pm »
Finished Emily, Roco, and Miya.

Poor Miya. She's so lovable and yet she gets so little love. :(

Who else is left to do? All I can think of are Akane and Arisa. Anyone else I'm missing?

The Second Platinum Star Live Event has been announced!
If you liked the idols from this round, be sure to play to get those cards ^_^/

Shizuka, Chihaya, and Yukiho cards were the first to be announced as the big prizes! I'm excited!

I saw Shizuka's card. It looks so dang cool!
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Virgofall

• *curtsy*
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 17, 2014, 07:25:19 am »
Also this is most likely a model for her headphone.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%B7%E3%82%A7%E3%83%AB%E3%83%89%E3%83%B3-%E3%83%96%E3%83%A9%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF-%E3%82%A4%E3%82%A8%E3%83%AD%E3%83%BC-11GR2-BK-YE/dp/B0041F4NS0
One fan actually bought this headphone and writes a review in Roco-word. It’s the only review there.
Amazon suggested the Million Live CD Roco was featured in while I was on that link. I think it knows.

I don't follow ML, but that's all the more reason I say thanks for the translation posts; it helps to get to know these characters a bit better.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 17, 2014, 04:42:44 pm »
I remember now. All we have left are Arisa, Akane, and Mizuki. Chaos, can you please do them next to wrap things up. If you post them today, I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish off editing TvTropes. Depends on how 6th Period is, since my teacher is okay with it.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 17, 2014, 06:15:26 pm »
Finished Arisa, Akane and Makbe

Matsuda Arisa (松田亜利沙)
Height: 154 cm
Weight: 40kg
B-W-H: 81.0cm / 54.0cm /80.0cm
Birthday: 7 June (Gemini)
Blood type: AB
Handedness: Right
Hobby: Collect idol data.
Special skill: look though idol disguise.
Like: Family restaurant’s dessert
The idol otaku idol. Arisa is a energetic girl with obsession to idol.

Arisa is…love idol very much, may be too much. She often paparazzi them, her computer is fill with data about idol, even one of the reason she want to become idol is to be able to meet with a lot of other idol.

"s...himsuite! so much idol in shimsuite...! Arisa want record everything she see today, made it in to video and save it on computer!" her love for idol can look a bit... dangerous sometime.

Arisa update her idol data.

Arisa stal.... I mean observe idol in her day off.

But she also really serious about become as close to the idol she admire so much as possible, all of the data she gather is use for that purpose (and her own enjoyment) and she always give all work her best effort. Arisa also lack self confident, often think that she is nothing when compare to other idol. but since she love idol and really enjoy her work, Arisa continue to give her best effort at being idol.

Arisa applies the result of her research on this card.

Arisa had give so much effort to become as close to the character she had to cosplay as possible, include clear the game the character appear in, eat her favorite food, study her body langue.

In the recent event (game festival). It’s reveled that her mother can programming a simple game. She also seem to quite close to Ritsuko, most likely because they like to planning they action by the data they have at hand. and if producer become close to her, Arisa will also star to "observe" him too.

Arisa very afraid of ghost.

Arisa might think that she not as cute as other idol, I beg to differ.

Nonohara Akane (野々原茜)
Height: 150 cm
Weight: 42kg
B-W-H: 80.0cm / 58.0cm /79.0cm
Birthday: 3 December (Sagittarius)
Blood type: AB
Handedness: Left
Hobby: skipping
Special Rollerblade
Like: Pudding
 The annoyingly cute idol among the million stars. Akane is the girl who always said that she the cutest girl on earth.

Akane is…well, annoyingly confident. Often talk about how she cute and how she great at everything nonstop, encourage “pro-chan” to praise “akane-chan” at least one time a day. And she seems to never read the atmosphere at all. Though, it’s seem that she actually can read atmosphere well, but decide to act this way so that she can stand out and to make people around her laugh.

"hey hey, pass it to me! pass all of it to me! To Akane-chan! and only to Akane-chan! pass pass! papapapapass! I said pass it to me!" an example of how annoying she can be. she play defend, by the way.

She also often request Producer to pet her head.

""Well, I only solve 4 case today. 4 big case! in only! one day! ..it's not enough right?"  ...how about a character like this?' she still annoyingly even when acting cool character.

Akane also one of two idol who once appeared in a background of non awakening card of the whole set of gacha, the other is Roco. In Akane case it’s the “idol summer camp” gacha, while Roco is the “snow festival” gacha. She also has a mascot made in her likeness.

That doll is her mascot.

Well, she can be really cute some time.

Makabe Mizuki (真壁瑞希)
Height: 160 cm
Weight: 43kg
B-W-H: 73.0cm / 54.0cm /77.0cm
Birthday: 27 January (Aquarius)
Blood type: B
Handedness: Right
Hobby: magic trick
Special: Baton Twirling
Like: Crossword

The kuudere amon the million stars. Mizuki is a girl who rarely shows emotion on her face and she always wears school uniform when she not works.

Although Mizuki rarely show emotion, it’s don’t mean she is emotionless or a cold person, Mizuki has every emotion like other people and definitely not a cold person, in fact, she actually has a kind heart, it’s just she don’t know how to express her emotion, especially smiling, well. And Mizuki herself is really want to improve that.

Mizuki is also a well mannered, very serious and diligent girl, although her seriousness can be quite comical at time. She also good at puzzle and poker, can do magic trick, and quite handiness. And like Akane, she has a mascot made in her likeness called “Little Mizuki”. But unlike Akane mascot which is only a doll, Little Mizuki has her own dialogue in card, it’s not clear that this is just Mizuki doing Ventriloquism or Little Mizuki is actually capable of speaking (whether by magic or technology).

She made all of that by herself

765Pro need you, and she also made that snow Rushmore herself.

shuffle like a pro.

That doll is "Little Mizuki" as you can see she look more expression-able than Mizuki her self

”...soldier like us might just be expendables thing, but even the expendables have their own pride....bring it on, baby" she like in this style most of the time.

"enemy carries down, mission accomplished. 765th unit, all member survival. mass destruction weapon "Trinity" had been completely destroy. Tonight I'll drink delicious milk....Yay" that yay is of course in deadpan voice.

Mizuki has similar three sizes to certain high school idol, and like that high school idol, Mizuki want to have a glamorous body. She also seems to still believe in Santa claus.

That her letter to Santa.

and here a bonus character (This mostly intend as a joke, don't take it seriously)

Camera(wo)man (カメラマン)
Height: ??
Weight: ??
B-W-H:  ??
Birthday: ??
Blood type: ??
Handedness: ??
Hobby: ??
Special: ??
Like: ??
Cameraman is a woman who takes picture of idol and gives that picture to producer as a in game card.

"That is a nice expression. Please let me take a picture" her only line and character spite in game. and you'll see it a lot.

Nothing is know about her, from her ages to hobbies, some producer don’t even sure that she is woman or man, and since she has only one line of dialogue and one expression in the game,   we can’t tell anything about her personality either.

rare moment that card dialogue spoke to cameraman.

And as stated above, all of the card in games is most likely a picture she take in universe. And while many of the cards depict idol at work, which is normal and nothing out of ordinary. There are some cards that either should be impossible to take or depict idol at their private time at they own house or alone with producer and they don’t even seem to notice her. That made many producers wonder who the hell she really is, or is she even human at all.

How does she take these picture?

Although her relationship with 765pro are not clear, producer speculate that she either a freelance cameraman or 765pro own cameraman.

Cameraman sit in a front row with Kotori and President suggest that she at lest know 765pro staff well.. But if she there who take this picture?

On a side note: cameraman used to be seen as an annoyance, since used to appeared at an annoying frequency, and when she appeared producer had to gone though a short flash screen  before they can process, which might not be so bad if producer not in time limit area or used a short time score booster in event. Couple that with the fact that in early day producer can’t automatic sold card that he gain from cameraman if it exceed the amount he can hold, and had to manually sold it or use it in lesson by himself. It’s no wonder that many producer who start early outright hated her. But all of that had been toned down ever since, with her appear rate gone down and producer now can automatic sold any exceeded card.

and with these I complete all of ML character summaries. if anyone spot a mistake please tell me.

I'm wonder what should I do next? translated voice drama? Manga chapter summary? is there anything you like to see translated?

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 17, 2014, 06:48:07 pm »
Well, CG has tons of cards that aren't necessarily photographs, they're just idols mid-activity...

Thanks so much for your help, chaos! I'm definitely more interested in ML now. And there are some idols that I went from "boring" to "cute!" on, like Minako and Sayoko haha

I'll be doing those character analyses in the CG thread!

millefeuille

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 17, 2014, 07:04:35 pm »
Baby takane made my day.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 17, 2014, 08:54:47 pm »
I guess one thing I'm curious about now is character relationships. Like, what characters are friends/rivals/enemies with who?
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 17, 2014, 09:09:35 pm »
I guess one thing I'm curious about now is character relationships. Like, what characters are friends/rivals/enemies with who?
Hmm, that would take some research, and not all idol have screen time with every other idol. but I'll see what I can find. but for now, what I can remember from top of my head.

Haruka : admired by Karen and Tomoka
Julia : friend with Subaru, get along well with Chihaya since they share a passion for music.
Emily get along well Fuuka in story of Eternal Blue.
Kotoha, Megumi, Elena are best friend.
Rio is respect Konomi, called her Konomi-nee.
Shiho and Shizuka didin't get along very well. well, Shiho didn't get along with anyone. maybe except Kana.
Anna and Yuriko is game buddies.
Subaru often drag Roco around, despite Roco protest. Kotoha (or maybe other idol) comment that "It's take someone like Subaru to make Roco listen to other people reason" (not exact quote)
Mirai, Shizuka, Serika is close friend, part of it because these three are personality of million live radio.
and there the  traffic light trio, Mirai, Shizuka, and Tsubasa. though lately I feel that Tsubasa got less screen time with the other two.
Makoto and Hinata seem to regard each other as sister.

That what i can remember right now. I'll post more later.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: September 17, 2014, 09:44:20 pm »
Its fine, take your time.

Makoto and Hinata refer to each other as sisters? Interesting.

Also, I wanna know more on Mirai and Tsubasa. Their info feels a bit........lacking. Just asking.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: September 17, 2014, 09:49:38 pm »
Thank you for your work chaos. Your grammar may be off-putting, but it's readable enough to understand. Do whenever you wish to translate and take your time.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 10:46:50 pm by ChocoCats »

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #280 on: September 17, 2014, 11:34:27 pm »
Also, I wanna know more on Mirai and Tsubasa. Their info feels a bit........lacking. Just asking.

Mirai is the most amazing Million Live Idol. 'Nuff said.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: September 18, 2014, 03:21:39 am »
and with these I complete all of ML character summaries. if anyone spot a mistake please tell me.

And with THAT, I have finished editing the TvTropes page. Now it's actually presentable! ^-^! Well, okay, I still need to add image songs, but at least its better than the barren wasteland it was these past few months. chaos176, Maka, I thank you guys for uploading these bios, letting me fill in the Tropes page, and all in all learning so much about these girls. I can safely say that the ML girls fit well at 765Pro and I cannot wait to see the seven girls featured in the movie. Thank you so much for your time and I hope for future translations as well as other info on a game I probably won't get to play, but it IS nice to know about. :)!
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Ashlotte

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 18, 2014, 07:13:50 am »
I see the best was saved for last.

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 18, 2014, 12:51:52 pm »
A demo for Shiho (Ehon) and Matsuri (Carnival Japanesque)song had been post on youtube.

http://youtu.be/FMl9sfvqfjM

I'm  really like Ehon. can't wait to hear the full version.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 12:54:15 pm by chaos176 »

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: September 18, 2014, 04:17:35 pm »
Ehon feels more mellow than Liar Rouge. I take ot this is showing that Shiho is calming down and warming up to others?

I feel a bait-and-switch element to Carnival Japanesque. It sounded like it was JUST gonna be a Festa Illumination remix, which would have been SO lazy btw, but it eventually changed into something different. Its actually kinda funny. X)!
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator