Username: Password:

Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!  (Read 175827 times)

chaos176

• View Profile
Re: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!
« Reply #225 on: September 07, 2014, 11:32:59 am »
Finished Minako and Nao.

Satake Minako (佐竹美奈子)
Height: 158 cm
Weight: 45kg
B-W-H: 86.0cm / 54.0cm / 82.0cm
Birthday: 22 March (Aries)
Blood type: O
Handedness: Right
Hobby: Fighting game
Special skill: Cooking
Like: Long telephone with friends

Minako is a cheerful girl who loves to take care of other.  She is what most producer regard as a perfect wife material; she a great cook since her home is a Chinese restaurant, she can do all  housework, and she also quite open about her affection toward producer (like give him a right to name their child as a Christmas gift, speak and act like it's already been decide that they'll marry each other in the future). Couple with the fact that she really love to take care of those she like, to an extend that to said it’s her happiness in life might not be an exaggeration. Any man that marry her is pretty much guarantee a happy marry life…..If he fine with become fat, that it.

Minako prefer her man fat, like really fat. Reasoning that a man must be strong to protect his family, and what is a strong man? A man with a large body! And how can a man become large? By eating a lot of her food! Thus, she always plans to increases producer weight for the sake of her happy family plan, by what she do best, cook high calories food (especially a Chinese food) in great quantity. And by great quantity I mean enough to feed dozen people in one meal. She also try to made producer avoid any physical activity, said that the calories will run away. Her love for fat man might be the reason why she good with character with Grappler style in fighting game.

While other bride might settle for a smaller first bite, for Minako it can only be "first gigabite"

Her personality made many fan regard Minako as one of the character that most likely to turn into a yandere (the other notable character is Tanaka Kotoha. Though Minako is more regard as the type that will kidnapped and imprison her love interest just to be the one that can took care of him. While Kotoha is regard as the type that will commit suicide or murder if producer love someone else).

Minako most likely didn't consider that to be a large bowl of rice.

All in all, apart from the fact that she love to feed anyone she like, be its producer or fellow idol, great quantity of high calories food. And try her best to turn producer into her ideal man for her happy family plan. Minako is a normal, cheerful and kind heart girl who absolutely love to take care of other.

She had a little brother, and had a tendencies to said “wasshoi” when happy or excited.

Yokoyama Nao (横山奈緒)
Height: 159 cm
Weight: 46kg
B-W-H: 86.0cm / 57.0cm / 83.0cm
Birthday: 12 February (Aquarius)
Blood type: O
Hobby: made a trip to hot spring and public bath
Special skill: has a lot of stamina
Like: talking with friends

A cheerful and energetic girl from Osaka who speak in Kansai dialect. Nao is what considered to be a stereotype Osaka people, like always keep some candy on herself, though she not good with tsukomi in boke&tsukomi routine. Nao is not a very bright girl, prefer to take action than thinking, and had great confident in her own stamina. She also very forgetful, often forgot that she had a lesson, sometime she forgot even what she just said a few minute ago.

Sometime Nao even forgot that she in a middle of work.

Nao also a harapeko (a character who can eat a lot and eat often, like Takane). Evident by the fact that she wears a shirt that had harapeko write on it, a few of her card depict her eating something, and she often complains that she hungry.

She had one older brother who is a soccer athlete, as reveled in soccer event that she asks some advice from her brother, unfortunately, in that event she end up playing a goalkeeper, render his advice useless.

Nicknamed “Naonao” by fans. She also not good with wake up early and wish that “someone” will give her a Moring call.

Making me love Matsuri more than I already do! I'll get onto editing her section as soon as I get home because errands.

As for Rin's cameo, I can probably find a good picture online.

Maybe Nao and Minako could be next to finish off the movie crew and Kotoha and Elena to round off their unit with Megumi. Sorry if this is too much.

About Matsuri's the ace trope, It's more like "secretly train yourself very hard till you can do well, and act oblivious when you just do what consider a miracle even by pro" than a sheer accident.(though that still mean that she had a great talent at almost everything)

also Tomoka din't call her female fan a puppies, that translation you found on ML wiki is wrong. she just said that if producer don't work seriously she will set a dog on him. (「プロデューサーさんったら、真面目にやらないとワンコをけしかけちゃいますよ~♪」)

Next is Kotoha and Elena

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #226 on: September 07, 2014, 07:46:40 pm »
Minako prefer her man fat, like really fat. Reasoning that a man must be strong to protect his family, and what is a strong man? A man with a large body! And how can a man become large? By eating a lot of her food! Thus, she always plans to increases producer weight for the sake of her happy family plan, by what she do best, cook high calories food (especially a Chinese food) in great quantity. And by great quantity I mean enough to feed dozen people in one meal. She also try to made producer avoid any physical activity, said that the calories will run away. Her love for fat man might be the reason why she good with character with Grappler style in fighting game.

.... Good to know I'm attractive to SOMEBODY! X)!

About Matsuri's the ace trope, It's more like "secretly train yourself very hard till you can do well, and act oblivious when you just do what consider a miracle even by pro" than a sheer accident.(though that still mean that she had a great talent at almost everything)

also Tomoka din't call her female fan a puppies, that translation you found on ML wiki is wrong. she just said that if producer don't work seriously she will set a dog on him. (「プロデューサーさんったら、真面目にやらないとワンコをけしかけちゃいますよ~♪」)

Okay, I'll fix that about Matsuri's section while I do Minako and Nao's sections.

For Tomoka, thanks for the clarification. I know nothing about Japanese, so I relied on whatever I can find.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 07, 2014, 07:54:56 pm »
.... Good to know I'm attractive to SOMEBODY! X)!

Okay, I'll fix that about Matsuri's section while I do Minako and Nao's sections.

For Tomoka, thanks for the clarification. I know nothing about Japanese, so I relied on whatever I can find.

Well, many translation on the ML wiki are, as far as I can tell, wrong. some even have the opposite meaning of what really said.

maybe after I done with these summaries I might tried to correct all of that.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 08:05:29 pm by chaos176 »

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 07, 2014, 08:06:12 pm »
Well, many translation on the ML wiki are, as far as I can tell, wrong. some even have the opposite meaning of what really said.

maybe after I done with these summaries I might tried to correct all of that.

Yeah, I noticed that anybody can edit wikia, so........

Btw, finished with Nao and Minako and fixed Tomoka and Matsuri.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 08, 2014, 05:33:08 pm »
Finished Kotoha and Elena

Tanaka Kotoha (田中琴葉)
Height: 157 cm
Weight: 44kg
B-W-H: 79.0cm / 55.0cm / 78.0cm
Birthday: 5 October (Libra)
Blood type: A
Hobby: take a bath
Special skill: Fencing
Like: Ice-cream
Kotoha is a very diligent girl with passion for acting.

Kotoha often forgot herself when acting

If one had to describe what kotoha like in one word it would be “an honor student”; diligent, take everything serious, give all work her absolute best, and just seem to perfect at everything. Yet, she actually had low self-confident, often said that she had no any real talent (may be except for acting), and somewhat fragile mentality. This made Kotoha easily pressures by her work and accumulating a lot of emotion stress. Which made her broke in to tear from time to time. Like in event “Idol Symphony” which Kotoha had been made leader of wind instrument group, the responsibility and lack of self-confident lead her to broke into tear in front of Megumi, feeling that Megumi is more suited to be a leader than her.

Few of Kotoha card depict her crying.

Fortunately, in those times, her two best friends, Megumi an Elena (and producer), are often there to comforting her.

Kotoha hang out with her friends

But work is not the only thing that gives her stress, her feeling for producer also cause her so much stress. Because her lack of self-esteem made Kotoho unable to confess her feeling but also made her stress herself to look good in producer eyes. This lead to made many of her dialogue with producer sound like she gonna broke down anytime soon. Like in Christmas event when producer lean her his coat she asked him whether he only kind to her because she is an idol. Or in event “Idol Symphony” which when producer praise her that she so good at her job and that she’ll be fine even if he not there, it made her feel down and later confess that she actually tried her best because she want producer to recognize and praise her and said that he need Kotoha by his side. This lead many producer to regard Kotoha as the idol who most likely turn into yandere if producer love someone else.

According to Megumi, this is Kotoha face when she really angry with you.

Kotoho also a leader of acting club at her school. And quite a tomboy when she is little which is the reason she practice fencing

Kotoha in fencing suite

Shimabara Elena

Height: 160 cm
Weight: 47kg
B-W-H: 85.0cm / 58.0cm / 86.0cm
Birthday: 26 October (Scorpio)
Blood type: B
Hobby: party
Special skill: samba dance
Like: have fun with everyone

Elena is a half Japanese-Brazilian girl. She live in Rio de Janeiro until the ages of 6 before moved to Japan, which not only made her can speak only a little bit of Brazilian-Portuguese, but made her also somewhat not fluent in Japanese too.

Elene is very energetic and friendly, which made she not good with any formality. She also had a kind heart and care for her friends, part of the reason she always act energetic is because she want to made her friends smile.

And although she lives in Brazil for only 6 year, Elene has a great love for football and carnival, she also wants to do a samba dance regardless of place and time.

Elena just love carnival and samba dance

Elene is a close friend with Megumi and Kotoha, the three of them often be seen hang out together.

Elena hang out with her best friends

Though it’s never stated which one of her parent is Brazilian, her maman seem to be able to cook a delicious Portuguese dish like feijoada.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #230 on: September 08, 2014, 11:22:14 pm »
Elena~~ <3 My Brazilian princess! I want to sing bossa nova music with her! <3

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 09, 2014, 12:32:59 am »
So Elena being Brazilian IS true. Why do the Japanese make Brazilians so likable? Elena, Natalia, Blanka, Eddy, they're all so damn cool!

As for Kotoha......... I can say she's another favorite of mine. Like Shiho, I can definitely sympathize with her given how many times I've fallen under stress. Makes you wanna root for her in the end. Very nice.

With all these bios, I might actually like ML's cast over CG's even though I like CG's cast, ML's cast feels more three-dimensional to me. They have back-stories, personalities, things that define them as people, and neither of them need some sort of gimmick to stand out. Chaos, I know your goal is to help win people over with Million Live, and with that in mind, consider it a success on my end. You've opened me up to these characters and I cannot thank you enough. I also like to thank Maka and animagic for their translations and contributions too. You guys all rock!

As for who's next: Konomi, Rio, and Chizuru, please.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 09, 2014, 04:46:33 pm »
So Elena being Brazilian IS true. Why do the Japanese make Brazilians so likable? Elena, Natalia, Blanka, Eddy, they're all so damn cool!

As for Kotoha......... I can say she's another favorite of mine. Like Shiho, I can definitely sympathize with her given how many times I've fallen under stress. Makes you wanna root for her in the end. Very nice.

With all these bios, I might actually like ML's cast over CG's even though I like CG's cast, ML's cast feels more three-dimensional to me. They have back-stories, personalities, things that define them as people, and neither of them need some sort of gimmick to stand out. Chaos, I know your goal is to help win people over with Million Live, and with that in mind, consider it a success on my end. You've opened me up to these characters and I cannot thank you enough. I also like to thank Maka and animagic for their translations and contributions too. You guys all rock!

As for who's next: Konomi, Rio, and Chizuru, please.

I'm glade that I can made you feel that way. I'm always want million live to become more famous, especially in the west. and seeing that I can made people, even if it might only a handful, know and interest in ML really made me happy.  and I've to thank you too, MetalPredat0r, since you're the one who give me this opportunity by asking for summaries of ML girls. Thank you, truly.

and here Chizuru
NIkaidou Chizuru (二階堂千鶴)
Height: 165 cm
Weight: 50kg
B-W-H: 85.0cm / 58.0cm / 86.0cm
Birthday: 21 October (Libra)
Blood type: B
Hobby: checking fashion magazine at cafe
Special skill: never forgot people names and faces
Like: being looked at with eyes full of admiration.

Chizuru is a 21-years old woman who likes to act like a celebrity, and not doing a good job at it.

While Chizuru tried her best to speak and act like a celebrity, she often slips out at someplace, every time. Like laugh in a high pitch voice but end up coughing, or speak and/or act in some uncelecrity-like manner and panicky said some excuse ("A crowded train is sure a pain… t…that what I heard!"). And what her goal to become an idol? To become top idol then hold a lavishing party at a karaoke in front of train station. Needless to say, only more innocent idols like Yayoi or Hinata believes her.

"Ohohoho! I already know Paris very well...but since we are here, let's go sightseeing together. let's hurry! I said Hurry!" if you look into her bag you'll see a France guide book with so many post it.

Although Chizuru like to act like a celebrity, that doesn’t mean she haughty or act in a “holier than thou “way. She actually a generous person, always kind to everyone and often look after her fellow idol especially a younger ones (while act like a celebrity, of course), often give out a Breaded cutlet made by her fami….I mean a High quality Breaded cutlet from a restaurant near her house to her co-worker. Chizuru also very diligent, never miss out a lesson and give all work her best effort, even if it only a back-dancer work. And she always show gratitude to everyone who help her.

”u..ufufu... look like my charisma had capture every heart in this shopping district.I don't really know what they mean about a thank for Korokke" her house seem to be in a shopping district.

"The shining raindrop! an elegant and refined coat! look like the heaven had bless my stage! I also had to show gratitude for all of the audience" Chizuru always grateful for all her fan.

Fan speculated that her family runs a meat shop business. This comes from this card.

If you looked closely at the camera man on the right, you’ll saw that he wear a shirt with a”Nik??? Senik???” print on it. This lead fan to believe that it actually is “Nikaidou Seinikuya(Nikaidou fine meat shop)” and that camera man is someone in her family or at least know her house. Couple that with a fact that she often gives out meat-related good to her co-worker and that she the one who handle dismantling all captured animal in survival island event, this is most likely that case. But there is no absolute proof on this.

"Today I(here Chizuru use"watashiku" which mean "I" and it's mostly used by a high-class people)... the people that like a family to me (here she switch to just a normal "watashi") are come to watch this stage. I dedicate this song to everyone who always support me" Chizuru seem to be well-loved at her neighborhood. (and if you looked to the right you'll see the same camera man from previous card)

"Thank you for your hard work, producer. ...I had made you a chocolate today. It's not of a high quality or grandly...but it's a special chocolate made only for you" When Chizuru not tired to act like a celebrity, she actually quite humble.

Nicknamed 'Niseleb" by fan. It's a combined of nise(fake) and celebrity.

Chizuru also seem to still study in a university. as evident by this card where she tired to gather a vote for her in miss campus contest.

Next is Konomi-nee and Rio-nee.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 04:48:48 pm by chaos176 »

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #233 on: September 10, 2014, 02:27:56 am »
Today I finally got to level 50 Arisa in the event! ! Eeee!! I was so happy to unlock her awakened card art. <3

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 10, 2014, 03:23:42 pm »
Finished Konomi and Rio.

Baba Konomi (馬場このみ)
Height: 143 cm
Weight: 37kg
B-W-H: 75.0cm / 55.0cm / 79.0cm
Birthday: 12 June (Gemini)
Hobby: Watch north American drama.
Special skill: mahjong
Like: Japanese’s sake

The oldest among the million stars, also the third shortest idol. who always tried to appeal that she is an sexy adult.

While Konomi always tried to act like an adult her age, her height and youthful look made most people never take her serious. Which always frustrate Konomi to no end. And to made matter worse, although she want to go for a more sexy and adult image, most of the work producer find for her are for kid, like dress in a grade school uniform.

and it's really fit her.

Aside from her look and her habit of saying that she is a sexy lady, Konimi is very reliable adult, often seen take care of younger idol (which is every one of the million stars), like in “Idol Symphony” event where Konomi give advice to Suou Momoko who had been appointed leader of percussion team to talk with her teammate about what she want to do. She also very professional, will do her work to the best of her abilities even she don’t like it. Konomi also good at office work and offer to lean a hand when the production needs it.

She also can look sexy sometime

Konomi is close to Momose Rio who called her “Konomi-nee”. Also Makoto seem to respect her as a master of cuteness and called her “Master Konomi” although Azusa seems to think that Konomi is younger than her.

Konomi has one little sister who unlike her, growth normally.

"Ehー!? even though I bring a sexy girl as request, It's an NG? Why?....Do you know why, Knomi-san?" why, indeed.

Momose Rio(百瀬莉緒)
Height: 168 cm
Weight: 46kg
B-W-H: 84.0cm / 57.0cm / 84.0cm
Birthday: 21 November (Scorpio)
Hobby: Yoga exercise
Special skill: Make up
Like: cute and sexy costume

The second oldest among the million stars. Rio is a woman with sexy body and she knows it. And while she likes to use it as her weapon, the results are…. Not as good as she hopes.

According to her own word, Rio never popular among the boy. And she doesn’t know why. But that most likely because, while had a very attractive body, Rio don’t know how to charm men at all, thus her tactic are all always too straightforward that it’s drive men away instead.

“Here, a chocolate take it ♪ … you don’t have to be so shy…what? Its turn you off? Why! Doesn’t thing like this made man happy!?” most of her charming tactic are always like this.

And although she has a carefree personality, like most adult idol, Rio can often be seen help take care of younger idol.

Rio also close with Baba Konomi, Rio seem to be very respect Konomi, even called her “Konomi-neesan”, that might because they have what other don’t have. Konomi , despite have a childish body, is a reliable adult. While Rio, though have an adult body, lack in maturity.

Rio is much more sexy and attractive when she don't tried too hard.

Probably had zero experience in love.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 10, 2014, 04:45:59 pm »
So Rio is a gender-flipped Johnny Bravo. That is brilliant. X)!

I guess my speculation on Konomi being diagnosed with Dwarfism is false because of her little sister. Oh well!  ::)

For the reverse, how about the youngest next? Iku, Momoko, and Tamaki.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Ashlotte

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 10, 2014, 08:48:07 pm »
Konomi: The perfect waifu for lolicons with a sense of morality.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 11, 2014, 02:35:00 am »
Heads Up: Kotoha, Elena, Chizuru, Konomi, and Rio are done and Shizuka, Nao, and Kana have been updated. Let me know if I made any errors.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 11, 2014, 07:32:48 am »
the new gacha just come out it's a Tsukimi Gacha

Tanane look so beautiful, and Yuriko is so cute. and that baby Takane  :).

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 11, 2014, 12:57:52 pm »
Baby Takane looks so preciou-DAMMIT, MINAKO! I'M FULL ALREADY!!!
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator