Username: Password:

Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!  (Read 176032 times)

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
Re: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!
« Reply #195 on: September 01, 2014, 07:12:09 pm »
Kana's so cute, you really want her to succeed. I kinda think she's a better "main ML girl" than Mirai, tbh.

I have to agree. In fact, I think Million Live has a more interesting cast of secondary characters than lead characters. Mirai and Tsubasa seem a bit....flat compared to Shiho, Karen, Kana, or even their friend Shizuka. Its a common issue with some forms of media where the leads tend to be the least interesting of the cast and the secondary characters tend to steal the spotlight in fans' eyes in comparison. Not saying Mirai and Tsubasa are bad, but they just don't have as much going for them.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 01, 2014, 07:27:15 pm »
I have to agree. In fact, I think Million Live has a more interesting cast of secondary characters than lead characters. Mirai and Tsubasa seem a bit....flat compared to Shiho, Karen, Kana, or even their friend Shizuka. Its a common issue with some forms of media where the leads tend to be the least interesting of the cast and the secondary characters tend to steal the spotlight in fans' eyes in comparison. Not saying Mirai and Tsubasa are bad, but they just don't have as much going for them.

I think that because a character like Shiho, Kana, karen and Shizuka had personal problem that made you want to cheer them and care about them. which Mirai and Tsubasa lack.

and by the way I spot a mistake in Sayoko's section on Tvtrope. She don't wear any contact lens on stage or any time at all.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 01, 2014, 07:30:59 pm »
I think that because a character like Shiho, Kana, karen and Shizuka had personal problem that made you want to cheer them and care about them. which Mirai and Tsubasa lack.

and by the way I spot a mistake in Sayoko's section on Tvtrope. She don't wear any contact lens on stage or any time at all.

Seriously? I always assumed she did. So she always performs blind? If so, then that is comedy gold! X)!
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 01, 2014, 08:04:56 pm »
Seriously? I always assumed she did. So she always performs blind? If so, then that is comedy gold! X)!

After do a bit more research into game's archive I can say with confident that she definitely not wear any contact lenses on stage . It a wonder she can perform so well without accident. Must be some sort of hot-blooded power.

And I'm forgot to add that her favorite food is taiyaki

also the fact that Kana consider herself a sommelier for Throat lozenge.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 08:43:39 pm by chaos176 »

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 02, 2014, 02:56:17 pm »
Finally finished Fuuka.

Toyokawa Fuuka (豊川風花)
Height: 162 cm
Weight: 51kg
B-W-H: 93.0cm / 63.0cm / 91.0cm
Birthday: 2 September  (Virgo)
Blood type: O
Handedness: Right
Hobby: Donating blood
Special skill: hold breath
Like: Cat
The bustiest of the million stars, Fuuka is an ex-nurse turn idol with the hope that she’ll be able to give hope and courage to peoples, as well as to make them stop looking only at her breast.

Fuuka has a gentle and kind personality. Always tried to look after other idol and producer. but that also made her unable to refuse a request from people, even if it embarrassed her.

While many other busty idols are either don’t realize their own sexiness or use it as their own weapon, Fuuka consider her breast a source of embarrassment, given that people only look at her breasts wherever she goes. Thus its make her wish for a more classic idol image, but to her disappointment and Frustration, most of the work producer finds for her are a sexy ones.  And with her gentle and quite easy to persuade personality, Fuuka often find herself unable to refuse those work and end up doing it while complain about how embarrassed she are, and how she really want to do a more normal work. Though, as of lately her definition of what is sexy seem to start to change. some producer perceived this as the "training" has progressed nicely.

She consider this costume innocent.

Nicknamed “muchipoyo-san” (むちぽよさん/mean something along the line of chubby and sexy body) it comes from one of her card name.

The card that give her nickname. It's should explain what muchipoyo mean better than I can.

She has an older sister, know a lot about soccer since she used to watch a match with patient when she stills a nurse. Also, her breasts are still growing ever year, much to her chagrin.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 02, 2014, 04:58:02 pm »
"Training" has progressed nicely? What does that mean?

I'll edit the Tropes page once I get home from school today. In the meantime, can anybody please make translations for Noriko, Umi, Yuriko, and Nao?
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 02, 2014, 05:16:44 pm »
"Training" has progressed nicely? What does that mean?

I'll edit the Tropes page once I get home from school today. In the meantime, can anybody please make translations for Noriko, Umi, Yuriko, and Nao?

Sorry for not made it clear. it's a joke that said the reason producer find nothing but sexy work for Fuuka is because he want to "train" her to stop being embarrassed and do sexy work without complain.

I'll do Yuriko next.

The slot for next event's card just being revealed, by the way. It's as following

Vocal: 2 SR slot for Arisa
Dance: 2 HR slot for Yayoi
Visual: 2 SR 2 HR for Fuuka and Karen not sure which one is SR. but I would bet on Fuuka since she one of the Eternal Harmony unit

Wonder what event it'll be
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 05:27:26 pm by chaos176 »

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #202 on: September 02, 2014, 09:22:25 pm »
By the way, I usually consider myself an all-the-way Mirai P...but this new event has got me HOOKED on Reika <3

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 03, 2014, 07:01:53 am »
Finnshed Yuriko!

Nanao Yuriko (七尾百合子)
Height: 154 cm
Weight: 41kg
B-W-H: 78.0cm / 56.0cm / 80.0cm
Birthday: 18 March  (Pisces)
Blood type: B
Hobby: Reading
Special skill: Pen spinning
Like: Ohagi (A Japanese sweet)

The book worm of the million stars. Yuriko is a girl who love book very much, she can read any genre of book as long as it’s interested her (she read Bradbury, Dazai, Tolkien, Poe, for example), though her most favorite genre seem to be fantasy and mysterious. And like most book worm, She not good at sport and dancing.

Yuriko can be shy around stranger but when among her friends, or any book-related (or just something that stimulated her quite wild imagination) topic comes up, her energetic and cheerful side will come out and often talking about book non-stop. She once wrote over 100 pages review of a book as homework. And feared at library as the “Wild express train of the library”.

Similar to Otonashi Kotori, Yuriko had a habit to lost in her daydream sometime, except that while Kotori daydream are all about shipping people around her, Yuriko are more of “what if something from a fantasy novel happen to me” kind of daydream. This lead her friends call her an old-type Chuunibyou.

Once become close to producer, she’ll be very attach to him. Even unconsciousnessly replace the protagonists of every book she read with producer.

Surround by book and with producer in front of her, Yuriko is in her Paradise.

Yuriko can be very lively on stage, or while acting.

Yuriko’s producer sometime called themselves “Warrior of the wind”. Which come from one of her daydream quote.

She also a gamer, which lead to her friendship with another quiet gamer Mochizuki Anna. They often play MMORPG together, in which she seem to play a more supportive role while Anna was either Tanker or Damage-dealer. Her in game name is lillyknight.

Her goal for becoming idol is to become an idol who, like a great book, continued to moved people even hundred year after the author had gone.

Nicknamed “Yuriyuri” by her friends.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 05:50:14 pm by chaos176 »

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 03, 2014, 03:04:58 pm »
"YuiYuri". Isn't there an anime with that title or something?

Would you mind doing either Noriko or Umi next? Again, I'm in class and will edit later, but I have competition so I'll be home pretty late. Thanks in advance.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 03, 2014, 03:16:56 pm »
"YuiYuri". Isn't there an anime with that title or something?

Would you mind doing either Noriko or Umi next? Again, I'm in class and will edit later, but I have competition so I'll be home pretty late. Thanks in advance.

That would be Yuruyuri, and it actually Yuriyuri, I've mistype that on my post. already fixed it

I'll do Noriko and Umi next, but it might have to be tomorrow though.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 03:18:31 pm by chaos176 »

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 03, 2014, 03:24:07 pm »
That would be Yuruyuri, and it actually Yuriyuri, I've mistype that on my post. already fixed it

I'll do Noriko and Umi next, but it might have to be tomorrow though.

Alright, no hassle. I have enough info to work with Yuriko.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Ashlotte

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 03, 2014, 05:48:11 pm »
Yuriko is adorable!! She's definitely one of my faves now.

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 04, 2014, 11:23:26 am »
Finished Umi and Noriko. I've surprisingly very little to write about them. if anyone know more about them please fill me in.

Kousaka Umi (高坂海美)
Height: 155 cm
Weight: 45kg
B-W-H: 82.0cm / 57.0cm / 84.0cm
Birthday: 10 August  (Leo)
Blood type: O
Hobby: Bouldering
Special skill: Can do a pose that normal people can’t
Like: Dancing

The hyperactive girl of the million stars. Umi is a sport girl who excels at almost every sport. And most of her card depict her doing various sport.

She has a very energetic personality to the point that she cannot stand being inactive. Umi can’t clam down at all when not doing anything, she said that when she think  that there are other idols who tried they best even right now, her body wouldn’t clam down.

Umi at various sport

Umi not only good with the active sport like football or basketball, she also good with gymnasium and learn ballet when she was young, and it made her body very flexible.

Very flexible

And while she is a sport girl, she definitely not a tomboy, she happy when be able to wear cute dress, lack confident in upper half of her body, while had great confident in her leg, she not good with makeup though.

She did have a nice leg and definitely not a tomboy

She is a terrible cook, once she tired to make Christmas cake; it turns out to have elasticity like a Gummi candy.

Nicknamed “Umimi” by fan because her name’s kanjis (海美) can be read as such. She even used herself in some of her card’s text and event dialogue

Fukuda Noriko (福田のり子)
Height: 164 cm
Weight: 48kg
B-W-H: 87.0cm / 58.0cm / 87.0cm
Birthday: 30 March (Aries)
Blood type: A
Hobby: Watch fighting sports.
Special skill: motorcycle driving
Like:Yakiniku

An 18 year-old girl who love martial art. Noriko is an active and out-going girl. And though she had a tomboy hobby, Noriko actually want to be more girly and want to be a cute idol loved by everyone, but since she not used to do girly thing, she often found it to be challenging.

As write in her hobby, Noriko really like fighting sport especially pro wrestling. She knows about many wrestling technique, she once do cobra twist to producer, and could do a microphone performance like a pro wrestler.

Noriko often forgot about her surrounding in when watch wrestling match

She owns a scooter, which she named “Krauser”.

Noriko with her scooter "Krauser"

I'll do Tomoka and Matsuri-hime next.

and the next event is a game festival and there a collaboration with tale of zestiria and God eater 2. Fuuka, dressed as Lyla from tale of zestiria is the top ranking reward. While Arisa, dress as Nana from God Eater 2 is a Event complete reward.

They event card. Fuuka look really beautiful in this. and if look close to Arisa's card background you'll find Anna there
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 11:25:49 am by chaos176 »

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 04, 2014, 03:44:06 pm »
https://youtube.com/watch?v=DUAVVN3OSeg
Shizuka and Chihaya's songs!

Also I might do a profile of Anna when I get home because she's really interesting too.