Username: Password:

Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!  (Read 178545 times)

RisingStar

• I'll do my best!
    • View Profile
Re: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!
« Reply #165 on: August 28, 2014, 01:05:10 am »
I gotta say, some of these unit selections are WEEEEIRD. Crescendo Blue having Shizuka, Shiho, and Reika sounds perfect but I don't think Serika and Akane were the best choices. They seem to clash way too much. Eternal Harmony's selection feels.....random. I dunno, it just does.
I thought the same with Crescendo Blue, tbh. Like those three are a perfect unit then Akane and Serika seem so random... Oh well, I'm sure it'll turn out well either way.

The second unit seems like it could work pretty well because with the exception of Julia it's all easygoing idols, then the leader is Chihaya... *shrugs*

Reeeally late to jump in on this topic, hehe.

I think you guys are, or were rather, thinking in terms of vocal ability, maybe? If so, yeah, Akane and Serika are a bit out of place. But on a character aspect, I think Shizuka and Serika are most likely best friends and Shizuka and Shiho do tend to clash and have some sort of rivalry, as depicted in that nice, over-the-top trailer. I have no idea what Shizuka, Shiho, or Serika's relation to Akane or Reika, though.

As for Eternal Harmony... Yeah, I dunno. But so far the unit episodes are turning out to be fun. Emily's English does things to my heart.

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 28, 2014, 05:44:52 pm »
Here's the preview of the LTH 03 & LTH 04 unit songs.

LTH 03 Tracklist:
01. Shooting Stars (by: Crescendo blue)
02. 夢色トレイン (Yumeiro Train: Dream-Colored Train) (by: Serika Hakozaki)
03. サマ☆トリ ~Summer trip~ (Summer☆Trip ~Summer Trip~ ) (by: Reika Kitakami)
04. プリティ~~~ッ→ニャンニャンッ! (Prett~~~y→Nyan Nyan!: Prett~~~y→Meow Meow!) (by: Akane Nonohara)
05. 絵本 (Ehon: Picture Book) (by: Shiho Kitazawa)
06. Catch my dream (by: Shizuka Mogami)
07. Welcome!! (by: Crescendo blue)

LTH 04 Tracklist:
01. Eternal Harmony (by:  ETERNAL HARMONY)
02. カーニヴァル・ジャパネスク (Carnival Japanesque) (by: Matsuri Tokugawa)
03. プラリネ (Praline*) (by: Julia)
04. bitter sweet  (by: Fuka Toyokawa)
05. 君だけの欠片 (Kimi Dake no Kakera: Your Own Fragments) (by: Emily Stewart)
06. Just be myself!! (by: Chihaya Kisaragi)
07. Welcome!! (by:  ETERNAL HARMONY)

* a type of sugar candy originally founded in France. It's usually made of nuts (almonds for French versions) and sugar syrup/caramelized sugar. Besides the French version, there's the Belgian version (often called Belgian chocolate) with hard chocolate shell with a softer, sometimes liquid, filling, and the softer American version with milk or cream.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 06:27:28 pm by ChocoCats »

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #167 on: August 28, 2014, 05:57:57 pm »
This new event is ridiculously fun.

I am in so much love. <3

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 28, 2014, 07:30:04 pm »
Oh yeah, it's worth saying that Julia's song (or at least the lyrics, composition, and arrangement) is gonna be done by nano.RIPE.

meichan111

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 30, 2014, 04:01:51 pm »
nearly jsut started playing it XD still really lost any that have a guide or so?

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #170 on: August 31, 2014, 02:38:54 am »
This may seem a bit far-fetched, but can anybody here that is fluent in Japanese give a brief summary of the character summaries on the pixiv encyclopedia on the ML girls. Here's a link to the main pixiv encyclopedia page.

I'm asking for this because it's been killing me for a while to know more about all these new girls and yet I cannot find a single place that has a good translation. 3X! Maybe this can also contribute to the wiki and you guys can post info from there onto the wiki. If that's the case, you're welcome for this. :P
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #171 on: August 31, 2014, 06:30:57 am »
If any of you guys have specific questions you can always ask them here and I can respond if I am free!
I'm pretty proficient in playing the game. ^_^

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 31, 2014, 06:33:19 am »
If any of you guys have specific questions you can always ask them here and I can respond if I am free!
I'm pretty proficient in playing the game. ^_^

Can you please give basic summaries of how the 37 new girls are like in terms of personality and characteristics? It may seem like a big task, but I've always been curious. Sorry if this is too demanding.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 31, 2014, 09:54:48 am »
Can you please give basic summaries of how the 37 new girls are like in terms of personality and characteristics? It may seem like a big task, but I've always been curious. Sorry if this is too demanding.

I can give it a try, but I've to say that my English are not that good though, so expect a lot of bad grammar.

This summaries come from nicopedia,pxivpedia,milion live radio,the on-going manga,Live performance CD ,and my own experience. If anyone spot a mistake please tell me so I can fix it

Kasuga mirai (春日未來)

hieght: 156 cm
weight: 42 kg
B-W-H : 78.0cm / 54.0cm / 77.0cm
birthday : 28 June (Cancer)
Blood type : O
Handedness : Right
Hobby : Collect cute hairpin
Special skill : Singing
Like : Live

The center of million stars. She is basically what Haruka is to the original cast, though in term of personality she is what you get if you mix Hidaka Ai with Haruka, friendly, cheerful and full of energy.
Her last name is a mixed of Haruka and Hidaga Ai (Kasuga(春日)=香(haruka)+高(Hidaga))while her name is come from the name of the game itself (Million Live pronouns in Japanese as mirion raibu) 
She is not a smart Girl, tend to forgot to do her home work, don’t know who Oda Nogunaka (one of the most, if not the most famous warlord in war period Japan) was. And she always speaks before thinking. She also seem to be a terrible cook since her homemade special drink cause the producer to make a really scary face.
Her path to become idol started when her friend take her to an idol live (in manga it is Mogami Shizuka who she just meet and the live in question is 765pro’s theater live which Shizuka is part of)  and she became so impressive that she instantly quiet her club to become an idol.
She is also quite an innocent girl, embraced to be in swimsuit, don’t sure whether her feeling for   producer is love or just respect.
Mirai, along with Mogami Shizuka and Ibuki Tsubasa often refer by Japanese fan as “The traffic light trio” due to their image color.

Mogami shizuka (最上静香)

hieght: 162 cm
weight: 44 kg
B-W-H : 76.0cm / 53.0cm / 77.0cm
birthday : 14 September (Virgo)
Blood type : A
Hobby : Tennis
Special skill : Piano
Like : Udon

The blue of The traffic light trio. By first impression one might take her as a stoic and a loner (like Chihaya before character development) because of her harsh word toward producer (“I don’t have a time!”, ”A producer like this is better than none I guess”). But in truth she is still childish, somewhat hot-blooded and really cares for her friends.
The reason she is act harsh toward producer is because her distrust of adult (which she seen as selfish and always look down on children). Which might cause by her really strict parent (as hint in the game and in theater section of million live radio). but if you can prove that you are trustworthy she'll start to open up to you (in a "tsun" manner)
Nicknamed “pity” by fan, because in million radios she always gets the short end of the stick. Also nicknamed “Udon mania” because of her love for the food.

Ibuki Tsubasa (伊吹翼)
hieght: 158 cm
weight: 43kg
B-W-H : 85.0cm / 52.0cm / 82.0cm
birthday : 30 July (Leo)
Blood type : B
Hobby : Making plans to play
Special skill : Rock-paper-scissors
Like : Beef Steak

The yellow of the traffic light trio. She is quiet similar to Miki, both have quite a glamorous body for their age, have  my pace personality, and have a lot of talent. But she is a lot more active than Miki.
Though she love to popular among the boys and often invite producer to a date , her vision for romance is still childish. Her ideal for perfect man is “The one who gentle enough to share an umbrella with me when it’s rain, smart ,always take me to a date every Sunday, but act cold sometime, yet loved me the most”
She is quite good at get other to spoiled her. And with her sweet voice many producer find themselves unable to refuse her request.
Her reason to become idol is because it looked fun.

I'll start with theses three and will continued with other later if anyone still interested to read. and if you have any character you want to read about first don't hesitated to tell me I'll write about them as soon as I can.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 01:58:17 pm by chaos176 »

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 31, 2014, 01:09:58 pm »
Thank you SO MUCH for this, Chaos! I'd love to see bios for Shiho, Megumi, Reika, Karen, and Noriko most of all, but I can't wait for all of them. Again, thank you so much!
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 31, 2014, 01:26:35 pm »
I can translate them too when I get back on a laptop? :O

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 31, 2014, 01:51:08 pm »
I can translate them too when I get back on a laptop? :O

Thanks! I want as much info on these characters as possible so I can accurately include them into my stories or something.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 31, 2014, 02:09:48 pm »
Thank you SO MUCH for this, Chaos! I'd love to see bios for Shiho, Megumi, Reika, Karen, and Noriko most of all, but I can't wait for all of them. Again, thank you so much!

You welcome :). I'll try to write about them in a day or two.

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 31, 2014, 04:34:46 pm »
Finish Reika

Kitakami reika (北上麗花)
hieght: 164 cm
weight: 47kg
B-W-H : 83.0cm / 58.0cm / 84.0cm
birthday : 17 May (Taurus)
Blood type : A
Hobby : Mountaineering
Special skill : Large lung captivity
Like : Driving

Her personality can only described as freedom and quiet childish. She often come up with weird ideal (like give producer a dried fish flavor chocolate in valentine day because it is also a dried fish day in japan) , praise producer i a way that hard to take as compliment (call producer a normal person that looked a bit unreliable though she meant it as compliment since it make her feel comfortable around him), and speak or take unexpected action that surprised other (choose a plastic trumpet as Christmas gift for her parent, mistake a deer for a bird, use a dishwash gel to clean bathroom) but she always meant well.
In short she is a kind-heart person who loves to see people smile but posses a unique way to view the world that can be hard to understand for other.
Nicknamed puppuka-san (ぷっぷかさん (Onomatopoeia for trumpet) by fan. it comes from one of her card where she said she will blow a puppukapu (mean that she’ll blow a trumpet) and tell the producer to do a jajan (don’t sure what instrument she mean)
Reika, along with Suou Momoko are identical to a portrait of character found   in unused data for iDOLM@STER 2 which led fan to believed that she start as an unused character for iDOLM@STER 2

The Portrait in question

She also grouped with Mogami  Shizuka, Nonohara  Akane, Kitasawa shiho, and Hakozaki Serika. As a unit named “Crescendo Blue” for season 2 of platinum star live.

Will probably do Karen or Shiho next
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 04:39:56 pm by chaos176 »

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 31, 2014, 04:58:34 pm »
I always saw Reika as the "Goofy Cloudcuckoo Lander Womanchild" character, so my assumptions were right about that!  ;D

I knew about that prototype image. Reika and Momoko are similar to Hibiki and Takane who were considered for iM@S Arcade, but were scrapped and eventually made their proper debut in SP.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator