Username: Password:

Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!  (Read 170472 times)

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
Re: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!
« Reply #150 on: July 17, 2014, 11:04:07 pm »
CG has the better characters and music IMO but it's essentially impossible to play as a gaijin (and getting harder to play without paying to get SRs) at this point. ML is more forgiving.

http://pastebin.com/4Xgb6vSN
Here's how to play ML.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=j-3IOaaJb74
Iori and Mizuki's new songs, Chikyuu Mirror Ball and In the Name of LOVE. I expected Iori's to be more disco-influenced from the name but it's good!

I may seem like an idiot asking this, but does the game have support for English, cuz my Japanese reading is non-existent. If there isn't, is there at least a how-to play guide online in English? Cuz I do have slight interests in playing.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 18, 2014, 12:45:07 am »
There isn't English support at the moment, and this game has even less of a gaijin user base than CG as far as I can tell. HOWEVER a lot of the stuff is pretty average phone card game fare, so if you've played one like that you should be able to somehow find your way around...

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 18, 2014, 01:37:59 am »
I haven't, so......... *gulp*
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

SakuraMaxX

• Producer
  • (/・Д・)/NO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 18, 2014, 01:39:17 am »
If you're really desperate to play Cinderella Girls for the actual game, just play the international version of Rage of Bahamut.  Same developer as CG, same game system, and is in English lol

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 18, 2014, 07:32:06 am »
I may seem like an idiot asking this, but does the game have support for English, cuz my Japanese reading is non-existent. If there isn't, is there at least a how-to play guide online in English? Cuz I do have slight interests in playing.

This wiki seems to have some information

http://millionlive.wikia.com/wiki/Idolm@ster_Million_Live_Wiki

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 18, 2014, 02:29:51 pm »
CG has the better characters and music IMO but it's essentially impossible to play as a gaijin (and getting harder to play without paying to get SRs) at this point. ML is more forgiving.

http://pastebin.com/4Xgb6vSN
Here's how to play ML.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=j-3IOaaJb74
Iori and Mizuki's new songs, Chikyuu Mirror Ball and In the Name of LOVE. I expected Iori's to be more disco-influenced from the name but it's good!

It's running on my phone now without VPN and the like, i can see Kotoris tutorial. Thanks a lot for the link.
Now i'll see how far i can get in a game like this just with my japanese skills ;)

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 29, 2014, 06:42:49 pm »
http://imasnews765.com/?p=10839

New ML units announced!

The first, Crescendo Blue, is headed by Shizuka and includes Akane, Shiho, Serika, and Reika. The second, Eternal Harmony, is headed by Chihaya and includes Matsuri, Emily, Fuuka, and Julia.

I'm happy that they're having the 765 idols and ML idols interact even more! Also REALLY looking forward to another Shiho song, since Liar Rogue is one of my favorite songs.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #157 on: July 29, 2014, 06:55:24 pm »
I logged on to ML this morning to see this.
I was doing SO GOOD last season, because I had cards for almost all those characters. Now I'm just out of luck and have only 2 of them. T_T

That new event looks great though. I am a huge Mirai fan so I look forward to bonding with her more and awesome art too!

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 29, 2014, 07:03:09 pm »
http://imasnews765.com/?p=10839

New ML units announced!

The first, Crescendo Blue, is headed by Shizuka and includes Akane, Shiho, Serika, and Reika. The second, Eternal Harmony, is headed by Chihaya and includes Matsuri, Emily, Fuuka, and Julia.

I'm happy that they're having the 765 idols and ML idols interact even more! Also REALLY looking forward to another Shiho song, since Liar Rogue is one of my favorite songs.

I gotta say, some of these unit selections are WEEEEIRD. Crescendo Blue having Shizuka, Shiho, and Reika sounds perfect but I don't think Serika and Akane were the best choices. They seem to clash way too much. Eternal Harmony's selection feels.....random. I dunno, it just does.

YES! More Shiho songs! Liar Rouge was also one of my favorites and I can't wait to hear more of Sora Amamiya singing!

Also, that PV was just wonderfully hammy! I never knew you can turn idol units into something akin to a fight to the death! XD!
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 29, 2014, 07:22:16 pm »
I thought the same with Crescendo Blue, tbh. Like those three are a perfect unit then Akane and Serika seem so random... Oh well, I'm sure it'll turn out well either way.

The second unit seems like it could work pretty well because with the exception of Julia it's all easygoing idols, then the leader is Chihaya... *shrugs*

I like how the first unit trailer was pretty standard stuff then this is like... EXTREME IDOLS!!!

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 29, 2014, 08:24:39 pm »
Weird grouping aside, it looks like Crescendo Blue's song is Shooting Stars and Eternal Harmony's song is simply Eternal Harmony  :P. The trailer reminds me of Tekken for some reason.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #161 on: July 30, 2014, 03:58:26 pm »
Who did you guys pick as your character for the event? I picked Mirai of course...but I was torn between her and Arisa...
Edit: After playing for only a few hours, I already got to Step 2 in the lottery! Hooray!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 07:53:42 pm by animagic4u »

Ascalon

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 03, 2014, 06:28:18 pm »
What is awakened SR card ? and how can i get it ?

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #163 on: August 03, 2014, 09:23:29 pm »
What is awakened SR card ? and how can i get it ?

Awakened SR card means it is a card that has that musical note icon in the bottom corner. In order to get the next step you have to fuse the original SR (at max level) to a copy of itself (at any level). Then you get the next step.

Rinse and repeat for the following 'steps'.

Awakened SR cards can come from events, gasha, etc.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 20, 2014, 02:07:45 am »
I take no credit for this. All rights go to the original remixer. Anyway I stumbled upon this free-to-download fanmade remix album of a few Million Live songs that came from Comiket 86. It's pretty neat stuff and the remixes for After School Party Time and Chou Genki Show Idol Ch@ng are REALLY catchy to me!

Here's the blog post that contains the download link: http://rubberbandworks.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-21.html

Again, I own none of these remixes. Just posting this for anybody interested.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator