THE iDOLM@STER > Other iM@S games

The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!

(1/141) > >>

SakuraMaxX:
http://www.bandainamcogames.co.jp/cs/list/idolmaster/million_live/

Mobile social game from GREE.  Not sure what I'm supposed to think of this.  No Cinderella Girls stuff this time around, looks like it's using the primary 765 idols.  Information coming soon.

Game doesn't seem to be public yet so I can't do anything about it.  Can't read what's on the site because I'm illiterate.

animagic4u:
GREE, stahp. Please.
I can only read a little bit here but I don't understand much of it...is it just a card collecting game or something?

Neko-P:
Why the reversal of the main Luxury colors...?

More to the point, I have a hard time seeing a collecting card game work with only 13 or 14 characters. (They may not include Kotori.) 16 or 17 if they include the base DS idols. (Equally as likely as Kotori; however, their likeliness is for all of them, and seperate from Kotori) Add 2-3 more if they include Yumeko, Cineria, and even less likely Mai. (They won't, though.) It can be done, I guess; but not as a card GAME surely. Maybe if it's just a "collect and trade cards" thing, it might work. I feel bad shortlisting the game's potential because of Cinderella Girls, but I don't see how it can bring anything new to the table. Considering the heart, star, and (what is that, a diamond? A sparkle?), along with the pink, yellow, and blue backgrounds, there seems to be a type system of some sort, one eerily alike to CGirls' Cute, Passion, and Cool, respectively. But the idol choices seem to betray that. (Mostly Yayoi; I might see Ritsuko in Passion, but Yayoi has no place in Cool. None.)

Cael K.:
If you can't read anything on the page, don't worry. You're not missing much. Amazing how they can have a big page and blog post and say very little. ^^

There's a thing where you can pre-register for the game or something and get a rare Chihaya card.
http://wpp.jp/imas-million/

I guess you just click the big blue button on the top.

Other than that, A-1 Pictures'll be drawing the cards.

animagic4u:

--- Quote from: Cael K. on February 04, 2013, 05:28:03 am ---If you can't read anything on the page, don't worry. You're not missing much. Amazing how they can have a big page and blog post and say very little. ^^

--- End quote ---

Okay, that's what I was thinking. There's barely any text on the page. o_o;;

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version