Username: Password:

Author Topic: Any fanart request?  (Read 9644 times)

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
Re: Any fanart request?
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2013, 09:08:17 am »
Oh... looks like I've been inactive for much time. First, I apologize for this. The college have been made me busy. OK, but I admit that I've been lazing around too.
Buuuut... the good part is: I feel like I getting more skillful. I've been training too and looking where I could improve. Well, at least that's what I think.

(Yeah, when I saw "Rebellion" in the song list in Live The@ther, that's what came in my mind.)

Anyway... liza, I took the time to make yours too. I hope I did it right.

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2013, 06:13:48 pm »
Anyway... liza, I took the time to make yours too. I hope I did it right.

.... ! Chihaya-Master looks so sad... And these purple feathers make the picture even saddier...  It's the best Xenoglossia fanart I've ever seen! Yui, you have surpassed all my expectations! Thank you very much! Thank you very much! Thank you very much!

Hibiki looks like a character from "Rurouni Kenshin" (and I'm obsessed with historical animes!) !  :)  Good job!

Poor Sayaka... :(

May I request just one more time, please?

- Character(s): Chihaya-Master and little Yukiho-Master, Chihaya is holding Yukiho's hand
- Design: Xenoglossia
- Color: SAI

Thank you!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 10:07:06 pm by liza94 »

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2013, 02:51:59 pm »
.... ! Chihaya-Master looks so sad... And these purple feathers make the picture even saddier...  It's the best Xenoglossia fanart I've ever seen! Yui, you have surpassed all my expectations! Thank you very much! Thank you very much! Thank you very much!

May I request just one more time, please?

- Character(s): Chihaya-Master and little Yukiho-Master, Chihaya is holding Yukiho's hand

Thank you!

Oh... why I the impression I  already heard that? (Yeah, somebody already said that my characters looks sad)

Oh, I'm glad you like it.
I finished another. I would have posted yesterday, but lightnings started to fall, and I had to shut down my COMP. The internet conection got destroyed and I had to post in another place.

... Anyway, I hope you like it. ^_^

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2013, 10:56:03 am »
Oh... why I the impression I  already heard that? (Yeah, somebody already said that my characters looks sad)
I thought you had done it on propose... I also thought that you would say something like "I'm sorry, I watched two episodes of Xenoglossia in 2007, so I forgot who Chihaya-Master is and how Mondenkind school uniform actually looks like", but you did a great job! Chihaya-Master's life in Mondenkind was even worse than in Turiavita, so it's normal for her to be sad, especially after "The down of purple moon" incident. :(  I even was able to finish my AMV about Chihaya-Master thanks to that picture!

Yukiho's head looks a bit flattened out, but everything else is very cute. :) A falling snow would be just perfect. :)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 12:18:30 pm by liza94 »

Sunflorazumarill

• Haruka Miki Chihaya Fan
    • View Profile
    • Pokémon Peace Squad Central
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2013, 03:15:33 pm »
I have a cool idea for a pic. It should be called Attack on Idol or Attack on Imber.

- Character(s): Xenoglossia Haruka dressed as Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan fighting a Titan-like Imber.