Username: Password:

Author Topic: Well then,since no ones posted in my TS3 thread...(CONTEST)  (Read 1550 times)

Heattokun

• huuuuuur.
    • View Profile
Well then,since no ones posted in my TS3 thread...(CONTEST)
« on: January 04, 2013, 09:20:07 am »
It runs like shit on my Laptop. It really does.
Getting that London shot set up was like 6 minutes of Gameplay but 3 hours of loading.
SO,I think Sims 2 might be better for this sort of thing, so heres the challenge I got for all you Simming idolmaster fans out there~
I remember making a Kotori sim that took hours but I never actually used it. So,if any of you simmers,modders, and so on want to step up,heres what i need:
Post the idol you wanna attempt to make.
Give a status report once every 3-7 days.
When its done, post what you'd need for it (Expansions, mods on sites,and so on) and say how to make it.
Winners will be featured when I change the story over to TS2 if all goes well.
Anyways, Available idols:
Amami Haruka(Priority #1)
Kikuchi Makoto
Takatsuki Yayoi
Ganaha Hibiki
Ami and Mami Futami(or just one)
Iori Minase
Yukiho Hagiwara
Shijou Takane
Hoshii Miki
Chihaya Kisaragi
Ritsuko Akizuki
Azusa Miura(Priority #1)
and Otonashi Kotori

KAWAII SENTAI LOLIRANGER.

starfighter9

• Apprentice
  • Ku~!
    • View Profile
Re: Well then,since no ones posted in my TS3 thread...(CONTEST)
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 02:54:52 pm »
I know Sims 3 is infamous for load times but its that bad? I'm using only core i7 + intel onboard hd4000 graphics and i find i can load everything in at most a few minutes. Also, i can't believe i never realised you updated the other thread :O must be a combination of exams and trying to finish little busters visual novel. I might try my hand at this but i'm kind of reluctant to go dig up TS2.

Heattokun

• huuuuuur.
    • View Profile
Re: Well then,since no ones posted in my TS3 thread...(CONTEST)
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 10:50:16 pm »
My main problem is that my laptop,while it can display games better and runs S3 better, loads slower than my main computer....on anything.
So,Im thinking Sims 2 might be a better solution,and my computer can still get a good framerate if I have 13+ sims in one place(unlike Sims 3)
but yeah, heres another thing: If you DO post in this thread with a IM@S sims 2 character you made and instructions how to make them...
You WILL get credit in the story thread,and you also can influence how the story goes
Hey Heat,I like Yukiho and I made a Sim for her, and i think it would be adorable if she did Ballet! Could you have that happen? Sure.
Heat, Could you make the twins gay for eachother? Okay.
Heat. I made Chihaya. I made Haruka. Have them do it. Thats going in the adult form,but sure.
and so on and so forth.

KAWAII SENTAI LOLIRANGER.