Username: Password:

Author Topic: I WAS JUST HUNGRY TODAY!!!  (Read 6411 times)

Chance4U

• All for one, and two for tea!
    • View Profile
I WAS JUST HUNGRY TODAY!!!
« on: December 31, 2012, 09:31:05 pm »
H-hello... I hope I did this thread thing right... I've never used a forum before...

Country of Origin: America
Age (upon joining): 16
Hobbies: Being an iDOLM@STER fan, acting, dancing, singing (badly)

=Q&A=

Q: How did you come across this site?
A: I was a Vocaloid fan back in the day (That ended really fast upon finding iM@S...), and Nonowa kept popping up. Fed up with the freaky little thing, I researched her. Eventually, I found out she was related to Haruka, and ended up here.

Q: Why did you join this site?
A: I get on it almost everyday... I just... am terrified of offending someone by being a complete newcomer, so I don't say much on the forums...

Q: Do you play it?
A: Sadly no...

Q: Do you wish you could play it? (Ignore this part if above answer is "Yes")
A: Duh! Producing any of these idols would be epic! (Yes, even Jupiter)

Q: Who is your fave idol?
A: Ooh... Tough Question... Gotta say Ritsuko, although Mami (she's tough to give up her dream of debuting to help further Ami's career), 876PRO (I love 'em to death!), and Touma (he's just funny) are close behind!

Q: Why is your username "Chance4U"?
A: It was the only one I could remember.

Q: What are you in to right now?
A: iDOLM@STER... although I do like Pokespe and Hetalia.

Q: What is your motto/favorite quote?
A: "An idol's job is to carry everybody's dreams. They're supposed to use song and dance to make people happy. When the famous idols I know appear on TV or do concerts... That alone makes the audiences watching them smile. THAT'S WHY I WANT TO BE AN IDOL TOO..."
   - Ai Hidaka, THE IDOLM@STER DEARLY STARS Splash Red

Q: Who's your favorite singer(s) right now?
A: Umm... Well, 765PRO is pretty hot right now. 876PRO has great tunes too... Jupiter has cool music, but not as good as the others...
Other than the iDOLM@STER? MOTHER, EarthBound, and MOTHER 3 sound beautiful!

Q: What are you up to right now?
A: I'm practicing some iM@S dances.

Q: Do you have any expectations from this site?
A: I want to give my all to further other people's knowledge of the iDOLM@STER! I'd also like to learn a lot too!
"An idol's job is to carry everybody's dreams. They're supposed to use song and dance to make people happy. When the famous idols I know appear on TV or do concerts... That alone makes the audiences watching them smile. THAT'S WHY I WANT TO BE AN IDOL TOO..."

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
Re: I WAS JUST HUNGRY TODAY!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 10:21:24 pm »
Fed up with the freaky little thing, I researched her. Eventually, I found out she was related to Haruka, and ended up here.

Pfft she's adorable I love nonowa.

Other than the iDOLM@STER? MOTHER, EarthBound, and MOTHER 3 sound beautiful!

Awesome. Nice to meet another Earthbound fan.

Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
edit: Based on your short description minus your age you remind me of this guy I knew in real life, until he mysteriously vanished one day.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 10:23:19 pm by animagic4u »

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 01:21:02 am »
Welcome!

I've never used a forum before...

This is your first post on any forum? You definitely chose a great place to start out. Project-imas is a friendly and relatively small community. 8)

Chance4U

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 01:41:46 am »
Quote from: altuixde
This is your first post on any forum?

Y-yes... I've been too nervous about getting in the way of people online... That was my first post ever...

Quote from: animagic
Based on your short description minus your age you remind me of this guy I knew in real life, until he mysteriously vanished one day.

R-really? Wow... I had a friend who I thought did that... but she passed away...
Umm... as you can see, I don't know anything about using quotes (I just learned how to put the name) or spoilers, etc.
Even so, I'll do my best! I'm a fast learner. After all, Project-iM@S was my first wiki too!
"An idol's job is to carry everybody's dreams. They're supposed to use song and dance to make people happy. When the famous idols I know appear on TV or do concerts... That alone makes the audiences watching them smile. THAT'S WHY I WANT TO BE AN IDOL TOO..."

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2013, 01:45:19 am »
Y-yes... I've been too nervous about getting in the way of people online... That was my first post ever...

R-really? Wow... I had a friend who I thought did that... but she passed away...
Umm... as you can see, I don't know anything about using quotes (I just learned how to put the name) or spoilers, etc.
Even so, I'll do my best! I'm a fast learner. After all, Project-iM@S was my first wiki too!

When it comes to quoting this forum software is really easy. While typing your response, just scroll down to the the topic summary below the text box you are typing in and click the insert quote button next to the comment you want to quote.
You can do multiple ones like this.

Welcome!

This is your first post on any forum? You definitely chose a great place to start out. Project-imas is a friendly and relatively small community. 8)
Pfft she's adorable I love nonowa.

Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
edit: Based on your short description minus your age you remind me of this guy I knew in real life, until he mysteriously vanished one day.

Feel free to ask us any questions if you need help. But hopefully you'll get the feel of things after awhile.

Chance4U

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2013, 01:59:52 am »
When it comes to quoting this forum software is really easy. While typing your response, just scroll down to the the topic summary below the text box you are typing in and click the insert quote button next to the comment you want to quote.
You can do multiple ones like this.

Feel free to ask us any questions if you need help. But hopefully you'll get the feel of things after awhile.

Thank you! I-I'm sure I'll be able to soar on my own soon, but for now it's nice to lean on everyone's guidance...
I'm so excited to be here and I hope to contribute whenever I can!

PinoyCruger

• Producer
  • The Fabulous Silver Queen
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/RVPinoyCrugerAndaya
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 03:40:25 am »
Welcome to the forums!

Wow, I never knew you're A Hetalia fan! I am a Hetalia fan too!
---FILIPINO PRIDE AND PROUD SINCE 1989---

THIS WEEK: This is THE IDOLM@STER, the idol game where Kachou Fuugetsu (Chihaya and Takane) gets a crazy-free lion dance.

Twitter: PinoyCruger

Me at Figure.fm

12/23 - Domo arigato, 765PRO!

Chance4U

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2013, 03:54:20 pm »

Wow, I never knew you're A Hetalia fan! I am a Hetalia fan too!

It's very nice to meet fellow fans! I live where the only "cool" games are shoot 'em ups, Pokemon, and Guitar Hero. I don't have a problem with any of those, it's just that people aren't very... accepting of things that aren't the norm here.

Lucky5

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2013, 10:32:15 pm »
Welcome to the Project-Im@s Forums!
As well, the fact that my ignorance might offend others kept me from posting much here, but you know make mistake and learn, that's the fastest way.
Glad to have another person with similar interests on board(Other than Hetalia which I haven't tried yet).
I hope you enjoy your stay!
Hibiki=Sound
Haruka=Far away

CynicalServant

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2013, 11:58:31 pm »
Hobbies: Being an iDOLM@STER fan, acting, dancing, singing (badly)
Interesting... I have almost all the same hobbies... Except I don't act. I can sing too, but I also sound terrible. Can you sing in Japanese? I can...

Q: What are you up to right now?
A: I'm practicing some iM@S dances.
A boy doing iM@S dances? Interesting... What dances are your favorite? My favorites are Kyun! Vampire Girl, Marionette no Kokoro, and Me ga Au Toki.

Anyways, Welcome to Project-iM@S!~
Enjoy you stay, Chance4U!~

SakuraMaxX

• Producer
  • (/・Д・)/NO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2013, 02:04:59 am »
A guy doing iM@S dances? Hoo das' pretty :3c

Chance4U

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2013, 04:46:00 am »
Can you sing in Japanese? I can...

I don't speak Japanese, but I can sing it...? I remember syllables to music fairly easily...  :D

A boy doing iM@S dances? Interesting... What dances are your favorite? My favorites are Kyun! Vampire Girl, Marionette no Kokoro, and Me ga Au Toki.

Oh! Kyun! Vampire Girl Boy? is really fun! I only know a few (still working on singing)...
THE IDOLM@STER, Mahou o Kakete!, First Stage, GO MY WAY!!, Start→ Star→, Ippai Ippai, Colorful Days, Jibun REST@RT, Kyun! Vampire, READY!!, Honey Heartbeat, SMOKY THRILL... Only simple songs...

I'm trying to learn "We Have A Dream", but it's really hard to find a video without weird camera angles... B-but! It's a lot of fun! I'm hoping someday to join an iM@S troupe somewhere and do a real LIVE... But it's just a dream...

CynicalServant

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2013, 12:25:40 pm »
I don't speak Japanese, but I can sing it...? I remember syllables to music fairly easily...  :D
I don't speak Japanese either, but singing it is easy for me~

I'm hoping someday to join an iM@S troupe somewhere and do a real LIVE... But it's just a dream...
I would actually join your iM@S troupe. Seems like it could be fun!~

SakuraMaxX

• Producer
  • (/・Д・)/NO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2013, 12:33:42 pm »
I... I wonder if he has a boyfriend yet.. \( ゚∀゚)/

Chance4U

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2013, 04:00:40 pm »
I... I wonder if he has a boyfriend yet..

I've never been in a relationship...  :-[
Oh well...
Th-thank you everyone for being so amazing and welcoming!