Username: Password:

Author Topic: Anime/Manga/Video_Game/Music Stores Around the World  (Read 1137 times)

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
Anime/Manga/Video_Game/Music Stores Around the World
« on: December 05, 2012, 02:25:32 pm »
Hey everyone. I'm going to be in Boston again for the next few days. I'm planning to visit the Tokyo Kid store. The phone number on their website isn't in service anymore. I hope the store's still open. Is there anywhere else I should go in the Boston area?

Feel free to use this thread for any city, not just Boston.

Edit: I had read this article, but since the store's site is still up I thought the store might've reopened. However, it looks like the latest blog entry (of which only the title "We're Back" remains) on that site is from before the article was written. :'(
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 02:50:29 pm by altuixde »

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
Re: Anime/Manga/Video_Game/Music Stores Around the World
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 04:45:05 pm »
If any of 'yall live around the Nebraska area there's an old mall there that has like 4 stores in it, one of them being an oddly named anime store.
If any of you are members of ZiV Sorry, Scotty you may have seen it under arcade locations since they also have a beatmania machine and a delightful Pop n' music machine that I played when I visited there.

Last time I was there they had the idolm@ster revoltechs. ^^

In Arizona, we have a piece of shit anime store called All4Anime which frequently sells bootlegs. ==;

Megane~Girl

• View Profile
Re: Anime/Manga/Video_Game/Music Stores Around the World
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 05:08:09 am »
There's this place in Norman called One Stop Anime, and also Hastings has a section for anime and manga.
Dango Dango Dango Dango Dango Daikazoku...