Username: Password:

Author Topic: Mistakes in the Online Guide  (Read 2216 times)

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
Mistakes in the Online Guide
« on: October 30, 2012, 03:05:36 am »
I found some mistakes in the Guide https://sites.google.com/site/imas2strategy/idol-specific-communication/kisaragi-chihaya, and I was wondering if there is anyone that can change or correct it.

One mistake I found is the Promotion for Chihaya  is the event called

Top 50
もっとイベントのお仕事

For Choice 3, the touching scene, the Online Guide says (Touch) Head → Mouth → Chest (centre). 
However, This will NOT give you a perfect communication.

For the Perfect Communication you have do this,(Touch)  Neck -> mouth -> chest (center)

And here is the proof, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAm0mGdl9_0&feature=plcp
Go to 4:40, where the touching scene starts.

Is there anyone that can correct this on the Online Guide?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 03:08:51 am by mariokirby »

deadsnake

• Apprentice
    • View Profile

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: Mistakes in the Online Guide
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 01:42:39 pm »
I changed it.

Thx for the info. And sorry for the late reply, i just returned from holidays yesterday late at night.

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 04:31:27 am »
Thanks, Naryoril.   And it's all right, I hoped you enjoyed your holidays.

Anyways, I sort of noticed something else when playing on Chihaya's route.

For Chihaya's After Communication (Story-Related) on Week 21 called "The Cold",

Choice 1   Choice 2
A cold           30分延期だ! 手を当てる

Choice 2 here might be wrong.  The opposite choice sounds better.  And it will give you a Perfect Communication

And here is the Proof, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q8vXiH21fc&feature=plcp
Go to 4:10 where the choice will begin in a few seconds.

Could you also change this as well, Naryoril?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 04:36:21 am by mariokirby »

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 10:13:33 am »
Did you check whether the answers in the guide don't give you perfect communication?

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2012, 07:55:54 pm »
That's wierd.  The video I posted, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q8vXiH21fc&feature=plcp, does not say anything whether or not it was a Perfect Communication.  Did I miss the Perfect Communication Message in that video?

I'm asking because for the 2nd Decision, the guide says to pick this choice, 手を当てる.  When I picked that choice, Chihaya got upset.  So I thought maybe that was the wrong choice.  Then I checked that video link I posted, and the video picked the opposite choice of what the Guide said.  The choice the video picked did not make Chihaya upset.  So maybe that is the right choice?

Oh. And to answer your question, I don't think I even saw a message that says whether or not the communication was Perfect or Normal.  Maybe these type of Story Communications don't have Perfect Communication so you can pick which ever choice you want?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 07:59:55 pm by mariokirby »

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 07:55:31 am »
Really sorry for double posting, but I really need to says this Important Information.

Okay.  I tried playing through the Story Scene again  It seems the only time that you can see a Perfect Communication message appear is during a Promotion or a Paid Promotion/Publicity.  The other Communications don't have the message appear in it. 

Well, I guess that did cleared up some things.  But still,

That 2nd Decision for the "Cold" Scene with Chihaya, the guide says to pick this choice, 手を当てる.  When I picked that choice, Chihaya got upset.  So I thought maybe that was the wrong choice.  Then I checked that video link I posted, and the video picked the opposite choice of what the Guide said.  The choice the video picked did not make Chihaya upset.  So maybe that is the right choice?

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2012, 08:51:01 am »
well, then there is the question what is "right". Unfortunately my japanese is not good enough (yet). It is possible that upsetting someone leads to a better releationship later on, but as i said, i can't say that because my japanese is not good enough.

That said: the wiki is a translation of the japanese idolm@ster wiki, the answers were taken from there. Btw i didn't do the translation, i just helped out with some other stuff like the audio files to show the last possible appeal or adding information/clarifying stuff by playing the game myself

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2012, 04:34:44 am »
It's all right.  I'm not blaming you or anything.  I just thought maybe there might be another mistake in the Guide.