Username: Password:

Author Topic: Pokemon Flora and Azure  (Read 20111 times)

Sunflorazumarill

• Haruka Miki Chihaya Fan
    • View Profile
    • Pokémon Peace Squad Central
Re: Pokemon Flora and Azure
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2012, 12:35:06 am »
ITEMS INTRODUCED IN FLORA/AZURE

HELD ITEMS

Berries
Higit Berry - Weakens foe's super-effective Light-type move.
Cidica Berry - Weakens foe's super-effective Chemical-type move.

Type-Enhancing Items
Flash Prism - Boosts the power of Light-type moves by 20% when held.
Acid Beaker - Boosts the power of Chemical-type moves by 20% when held.

Gems
Light Gem - Increases the power of the holder's first Light-type move by 50%, and is consumed after use.
Chemical Gem - Increases the power of the holder's first Chemical-type move by 50%, and is consumed after use.

Plates
Bright Plate – Raises the power of Light-type moves by 20%. Makes Arceus a Light-type Pokémon and makes Judgement a Light-type attack.
Acidic Plate - Raises the power of Chemical-type moves by 20%. Makes Arceus a Chemical-type Pokémon and makes Judgement a Chemical-type attack.

Drives
Plant Drive - Boosts the power of Techno Blast by 50% and makes Techno Blast a Grass-type move if held by Genesect.
Psych Drive - Boosts the power of Techno Blast by 50% and makes Techno Blast a Psychic-type move if held by Genesect.
Shade Drive - Boosts the power of Techno Blast by 50% and makes Techno Blast a Dark-type move if held by Genesect.
Light Drive - Boosts the power of Techno Blast by 50% and makes Techno Blast a Light-type move if held by Genesect.
Note: In Flora/Azure, the Burn, Douse, Shock, and Chill Drives also boost the power of Techno Blast by 50%.

Stat-Enhance
Terra Diamond - Increases the Attack and Special Attack of Terrias by 25%.
Hydro Diamond - Increases the Defense and Special Defense of Hydrios by 25%.

Condition Boosters
Spring Sun - Prevents PP reduction from Rain Dance when used by the holder. Also prevents PP reduction of Rain Dance from moves such as Spite and Grudge.
Summer Sun - Prevents PP reduction from Sunny Day when used by the holder. Also prevents PP reduction of Sunny Day from moves such as Spite and Grudge.
Fall Sun - Prevents PP reduction from Sandstorm when used by the holder. Also prevents PP reduction of Sandstorm from moves such as Spite and Grudge.
Winter Sun - Prevents PP reduction from Hail when used by the holder. Also prevents PP reduction of Hail from moves such as Spite and Grudge.
Note: All of these items are borrowed from the Harvest Moon games.

Herbs
Recharge Herb - Allows the user to omit the second turn of recharge-required moves. Consumed after use. It affects Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, Rock Wrecker, Roar of Time, and Flash Burst. Also allows use of any Water-type move the turn after using Ultra Tsunami and Razor Storm and Laser Blast the turn after using the same move.

Negative-Effect Items
Inhibit Ring  - The holder's ability has no effect. Trace will still copy a foe's ability and Randomizer will still become a random ability, but the ability gained won't have any effect. Does not affect Multitype.

Power Boosters
Leaf Capsule - Boosts the power of Razor Leaf, Magical Leaf, Leaf Blade, Leaf Storm, Leaf Tornado, and Razor Storm by 30%.
Wind Gyro - Boosts the power of Gust, Razor Wind, Twister, Air Cutter, Air Slash, and Hurricane by 30%.
Laser Prism - Boosts the power of the holder's Electric-type special attacks by 30%.
Volt Engine - Boosts the power of the holder's Electric-type physical attacks by 30%.
Solar Diamond - Doubles the power of not very effective moves used by Solares.

Other
Beam Adapter – During the daytime under normal conditions, Weather Ball is a 100 base power Light-type attack when used by the holder. Makes Castform Light Castform and increases Castform's Defense and Special Defense by 25% each during the daytime under normal conditions.
Zen Relic – When held by Darmanitan with Zen Mode, makes Darmanitan its Zen Mode form regardless of HP.

VALUABLE ITEMS

Grasses
Red Grass – Found by cutting tall grass (10%) and held by wild Gloom and Scrubrawl (20%). Sell Price: 1000p
Orange Grass – Found by cutting tall grass (10%) and held by wild Flowertrio and Flowersixtet (20%). Sell Price: 1000p
Yellow Grass – Found by cutting tall grass (10%) and held by wild Bellsprout and Weepinbell (20%). Sell Price: 1000p
Green Grass – Found by cutting tall grass (10%) and held by wild Oddish, Petilil, and Deku Scrub (20%). Sell Price: 1000p
Teal Grass – Found by cutting tall grass (10%) and held by wild Snapacid and Snapazard (20%). Sell Price: 1000p
Blue Grass – Found by cutting tall grass (10%) and held by wild Tangela (20%). Sell Price: 1000p
Indigo Grass – Found by cutting tall grass (10%) and held by wild Darksy and Nightinpale (20%). Sell Price: 1000p
Violet Grass – Found by cutting tall grass (10%) and held by wild Cherubi and Cherrim (20%). Sell Price: 1000p
RainbowGrass – Found by cutting tall grass (1%) and held by wild Sunkern and Sunflora (2%). Sell Price: 5000p
Note: All of these items are borrowed from the Harvest Moon games or are inspired by them.

Scales
Red Scale – Found on beaches using Itemfinder (10%), cutting seaweed when underwater (20%), and held by wild Magikarp, Shellos (West Sea), Gastrodon (West Sea), and Basculin (Red Stripe) (20%). Sell Price: 1000p
Orange Scale – Found on beaches using Itemfinder (10%), cutting seaweed when underwater (20%), and held by wild Feebas (20%). Sell Price: 1000p
Yellow Scale – Found on beaches using Itemfinder (10%), cutting seaweed when underwater (20%), and held by wild Stunfisk (20%). Sell Price: 1000p
Green Scale – Found on beaches using Itemfinder (10%), cutting seaweed when underwater (20%), and held by wild Geluppy and Gelardine (20%). Sell Price: 1000p
Teal Scale – Found on beaches using Itemfinder (10%), cutting seaweed when underwater (20%), and held by wild Shellos (East Sea) and Gastrodon (East Sea) (20%). Sell Price: 1000p
Blue Scale – Found on beaches using Itemfinder (10%), cutting seaweed when underwater (20%), and held by wild Gyarados and Basculin (Blue Stripe) (20%). Sell Price: 1000p
Indigo Scale – Found on beaches using Itemfinder (10%), cutting seaweed when underwater (20%), held by wild Carvanha and Sharpedo (20%). Sell Price: 1000p
Violet Scale – Found on beaches using Itemfinder (10%), cutting seaweed when underwater (20%), held by wild Mantyke and Mantine (20%). Sell Price: 1000p
RainbowScale – Found on beaches using Itemfinder (1%), cutting seaweed when underwater (2%), held by wild Dratini and Dragonair (2%). Sell Price: 5000p

Crystite
Red Crystite – Found in Prism Mine and Firefall Ridge using Itemfinder (5%). Sell Price: 4000p
OranCrystite – Found in Prism Mine and Kitohara Desert using Itemfinder (5%). Sell Price: 4000p
YeloCrystite – Found in Prism Mine and Magiron Mountain using Itemfinder (5%). Sell Price: 4000p
GrenCrystite – Found in Prism Mine, Flora Forest, and Azure Swamp using Itemfinder (5%). Sell Price: 4000p
TealCrystite – Found in Prism Mine and Ice Cavern using Itemfinder (5%). Sell Price: 4000p
BlueCrystite – Found in Prism Mine, Hakujou Lake, and Coral Cavern using Itemfinder (5%). Sell Price: 4000p
IndiCrystite – Found in Prism Mine and Yokai Cave using Itemfinder (5%). Sell Price: 4000p
Vio Crystite – Found in Prism Mine and Maze Mountain using Itemfinder (5%). Sell Price: 4000p
RBW Crystite – Found in Prism Mine using Itemfinder (1%). Sell Price: 20000p
Note: All of these items are borrowed from Shukufuku no Campanella or are inspired by them.

Stones
Ruby – Found in Crystal Valley using Itemfinder (2%), 1st Mine, and 4th Mine (Deep Mines). Sell Price: 5000p
Garnet – Found in Crystal Valley using Itemfinder (2%) 1st Mine, and 4th Mine (Deep Mines). Sell Price: 5000p
Topaz – Found in Crystal Valley using Itemfinder (2%), 1st Mine, 2nd Mine, and 4th Mine (Deep Mines). Sell Price: 5000p
Emerald – Found in Crystal Valley using Itemfinder (2%), 2nd Mine, and 4th Mine (Deep Mines). Sell Price: 5000p
Crystal – Found in Crystal Valley using Itemfinder (2%) 2nd Mine, and 4th Mine (Deep Mines). Sell Price: 5000p
Sapphire – Found in Crystal Valley using Itemfinder (2%), 2nd Mine, 3rd Mine, and 4th Mine (Deep Mines). Sell Price: 5000p
Mythril – Found in Crystal Valley using Itemfinder (2%), 3rd Mine, and 4th Mine (Deep Mines). Sell Price: 5000p
Amethyst – Found in Crystal Valley using Itemfinder (2%), 3rd Mine, and 4th Mine (Deep Mines). Sell Price: 5000p
Rainbow Gem – Found at Hooded Waterwheel (Top) (Flora Only, Only One). Sell Price: 300000p
Note: All of these but the Rainbow Gem are borrowed from the Harvest Moon games or inspired by them.

Other Items
Red M-Flower – Found by cutting tall grass (5%) and held by wild Roselia (10%). Sell Price: 2000p
Note: This item's full name is Red Magicgrass Flower, and is borrowed from the Harvest Moon games.
BlueM-Flower – Found by cutting tall grass (5%) and held by wild Roselia (10%). Sell Price: 2000p
Note: This item's full name is Blue Magicgrass Flower and is borrowed from the Harvest Moon games.
RainbowShell – Found on beaches using Itemfinder (2%), cutting seaweed when underwater (4%), and held by wild Shellder and Staryu (4%). Sell Price: 4000p
G&S Shell – Found on beaches using Itemfinder (1%) and cutting seaweed when underwater (2%). Sell Price: 10000p
RBW Flower – Found by cutting tall grass (1%). Sell Price: 10000p
Note: This item is borrowed from Shukufuku no Campanella. It's also known as a Black Rainbow Flower.
Diamond – Found in Deep Mines (all mines) and held by wild Sableye (5%). Sell Piece: 5000p
Note: This item is borrowed from the Harvest Moon games.
Pink Diamond – Found in Deep Mines (all mines). Sell Price: 10000p
Note: This item is borrowed from the Harvest Moon games.
Gold Bar – Found in Deep Mines (all mines). Sell Price: 15000p
Silver Bar – Found in Deep Mines (all mines). Sell Price: 10000p
Rare Jewel – Found at Sky Tower (Top) (Azure Only, Only One). Sell Price: 300000p

(------------------------------)

Here are the items found in Pokémon Flora and Azure. Note that virtually every item from past Pokémon games are also in Flora and Azure, so only the ones introduced in this game are brought up.

Also, some special notes for specific items:

The Inhibit Ring also shuts off the abilities Truant, Slow Start, and Defeatist, making it a godsend for Slaking, Regigigas, and Archeops. Flora/Azure-wise, if you see such a Pokémon in competitive play, it'll likely be holding this item.

The items Leaf Capsule and Wind Gyro can also be given to a man in Academy City to make TM95/97, which contains Razor Storm. The Laser Prism and Volt Engine can be given to the same person to make TM101/103, which contains Laser Blast.

The basic effect of the Recharge Herb is that after using a move like Hyper Beam, you'll still be able to attack, switch out, or use an item the turn after using the move.

The Beam Adapter goes with the items Sand Adapter, Leaf Adapter, Volt Adapter, Dusk Adapter, Smog Adapter, and Wind Adapter found here. You may need to look far down into the post to find them.

The purpose of the Zen Relic is to make Zen Mode Darmanitan more playable by putting in its Zen Mode form regardless of HP. Any Darmanitan labeled "Darmanitan-Z" is holding this item.

Since valuable items in Flora/Azure have a purpose other than being sold (mainly you can now give them to certain people as gifts), there are many more of them introduced. Some can even be bought at special marts.

Sunflorazumarill

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2012, 06:09:30 pm »
Sorry to keep you waiting, but I've been working on another project the past four days. However, next up for Pokémon Flora and Azure are the rosters for each major character in the game. First up, the first half of the Gym Leaders:

POKéMON FLORA/AZURE TRAINER ROSTERS

GYM LEADERS

Leader Madoka (F)
L12 Bronzor: Tackle, Confusion, Hypnosis, Telekinesis
(Type: Steel/Psychic) (AB: Levitate) (Item: N/A)
L13 Natu: Night Shade, Peck, Lucky Chant, Telekinesis
(Type: Psychic/Flying) (AB: Synchronize) (Item: N/A)
L14 Munna: Psybeam, Defense Curl, Psywave, Telekinesis
(Type: Psychic) (AB: Forewarn) (Item: Sitrus Berry)

Leader Madoka (F) (Tag Partner)
L12 Bronzor: Tackle, Confusion, Hypnosis, Telekinesis
L13 Natu: Night Shade, Peck, Lucky Chant, Telekinesis
L14 Munna: Psybeam, Defense Curl, Psywave, Telekinesis

Leader Madoka (F) (Rematch)
L64 Sigilyph: Psychic, Energy Ball, Ice Beam, Air Slash
(Type: Psychic/Flying) (AB: Magic Guard) (Item: N/A)
L65 Slowking: Psyshock, Focus Blast, Surf, Blizzard
(Type: Water/Psychic) (AB: Own Tempo) (Item: N/A)
L64 Flarancer: Psyshock, Dark Pulse, Overheat, Grass Knot
(Type: Fire/Psychic) (AB: Levitate) (Item: White Herb)
L65 Exeggutor: Razor Storm, Ancientpower, Psyshock, Stun Spore
(Type: Grass/Psychic) (AB: Chlorophyll) (Item: N/A)
L64 Bronzong: Psychic, Flash Cannon, Heal Block, Confuse Ray
L66 Musharna: Shadow Ball, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Nightmare

Leader Merry (F)
L20 Gastly: Lick, Night Shade, Mean Look, Confuse Ray
(Type: Ghost/Poison) (AB: Levitate) (Item: N/A)
L21 Sableye: Night Shade, Fake Out, Shadow Claw, Embargo
(Type: Dark/Ghost) (AB: Keen Eye) (Item: N/A)
L22 Mystiloom: Absorb, Sleep Powder, Acid, Nightmare
(Type: Grass/Ghost) (AB: Wonder Guard) (Item: Sitrus Berry)

Leader Merry (F) (Rematch)
L64 Mismagius: Dark Pulse, Thunder Wave, Mean Look, Confuse Ray
(Type: Ghost) (AB: Levitate) (Item: N/A)
L65 Spiritomb: Dark Pulse, Silver Wind, Psychic, Will-o-Wisp
(Type: Ghost/Dark) (AB: Pressure) (Item: N/A)
L64 Froslass: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Water Pulse, Confuse Ray
(Type: Ice/Ghost) (AB: Snow Cloak) (Item: N/A)
L65 Gengar: Psychic, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Thunderbolt
(Type: Ghost/Poison) (AB: Levitate) (Item: N/A)
L64 Chandelure: Overheat, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Energy Ball
(Type: Ghost/Fire) (AB: Flash Fire) (Item: White Herb)
L66 Mystiloom: Razor Storm, Shadow Ball, Sleep Powder, Nightmare
(Type: Grass/Ghost) (AB: Wonder Guard) (Item: Focus Sash)

Leader Kaori (F)
L24 Combusken: Ember, Low Sweep, Peck, Sand-Attack
(Type: Fire/Fighting) (AB: Blaze) (Item: N/A)
L25 Hitmontop: Low Sweep, Quick Attack, Pursuit, Focus Energy
(Type: Fighting) (AB: Technician) (Item: N/A)
L26 Heracross: Fury Cutter, Brick Break, Horn Attack, Aerial Ace
(Type: Bug/Fighting) (AB: Guts) (Item: Sitrus Berry)

Leader Kaori (F) (Rematch)
L64 Hitmontop: Close Combat, Rock Slide, Sucker Punch, Counter
(Type: Fighting) (AB: Technician) (Item: N/A)
L65 Thundekong: Wild Charge, Fire Punch, Close Combat, Earthquake
(Type: Electric/Fighting) (AB: Fervor) (Item: N/A)
L64 Machamp: Stone Edge, Dynamicpunch, Ice Smash, Earthquake
(Type: Fighting) (AB: No Guard) (Item: N/A)
L65 Scrafty: Head Smash, Focus Punch, Crunch, Substitute
(Type: Dark/Fighting) (AB: Moxie) (Item: Leftovers)
L64 Heracross: Megahorn, Endless Fight, Stone Edge, Night Slash
(Type: Bug/Fighting) (AB: Guts) (Item: N/A)
L66 Blaziken: Flare Blitz, Hi Jump Kick, Earthquake, Thunderpunch
(Type: Fire/Fighting) (AB: Blaze) (Item: Sitrus Berry)

Leader Carina (F)
L28 Prismary: Light Pulse, Light Screen, Shadow Ball, Dazzle Dance
(Type: Light) (AB: Inner Focus) (Item: N/A)
L29 Blazight: Light Pulse, Burning Spin, Solarbeam, Sunny Day
(Type: Fire/Light) (AB: Flash Fire) (Item: N/A)
L30 Solant: Light Pulse, Solarbeam, Mirror Coat, Recover
(Type: Grass/Light) (AB: Solar Power) (Item: Sitrus Berry)

Leader Carina (F) (Tag Partner)
L30 Prismary: Light Pulse, Light Screen, Shadow Ball, Dazzle Dance
(Type: Light) (AB: Inner Focus) (Item: N/A)
L31 Blazight: Light Pulse, Burning Spin, Solarbeam, Sunny Day
(Type: Fire/Light) (AB: Flash Fire) (Item: N/A)
L32 Solant: Light Pulse, Solarbeam, Mirror Coat, Recover
(Type: Grass/Light) (AB: Solar Power) (Item: Sitrus Berry)

Leader Carina (F) (Rematch)
L64 Luminail: Hydro Pump, Light Pulse, Aqua Ring, Mirror Coat
(Type: Water/Light) (AB: Clear Body) (Item: N/A)
L64 Elestar: Lightspeed, Electro Ball, Grass Knot, Thunder Wave
(Type: Electric/Light) (AB: Speed Volt) (Item: N/A)
L64 Blazight: Overheat, Bright Blast, Solarbeam, Sunny Day
(Type: Fire/Light) (AB: Flash Fire) (Item: White Herb)
L65 Solant: Solarbeam, Bright Blast, Shadow Ball, Mirror Coat
(Type: Grass/Light) (AB: Solar Power) (Item: N/A)
L65 Draflect: Bright Blast, Solarbeam, Draco Meteor, Mirror Coat
(Type: Light/Dragon) (AB: Levitate) (Item: N/A)
L66 Prisangel: Light Pulse, Signal Beam, Shadow Ball, Light Screen
(Type: Light) (AB: Inner Focus) (Item: Sitrus Berry)

Leader Haruna (F)
L28 Acidicand: Acid Spray, HYDX Cluster, Fluoric Acid, Confuse Ray
(Type: Chemical) (AB: Base Liquid) (Item: N/A)
L29 Biohyrax: Wing Attack, Steel Wing, HYDX Cluster, Acid Rain
(Type: Chemical/Flying) (AB: Acidic Body) (Item: N/A)
L30 Mothical: Signal Beam, HYDX Cluster, Acid Armor, Energy Ball
(Type: Bug/Chemical) (AB: Base Liquid) (Item: Sitrus Berry)

Leader Haruna (F) (Tag Partner)
L30 Acidicand: Acid Spray, HYDX Cluster, Fluoric Acid, Confuse Ray
(Type: Chemical) (AB: Base Liquid) (Item: N/A)
L31 Biohyrax: Wing Attack, Steel Wing, HYDX Cluster, Acid Rain
L32 Mothical: Signal Beam, HYDX Cluster, Acid Armor, Energy Ball
(Type: Bug/Chemical) (AB: Base Liquid) (Item: Sitrus Berry)

Leader Haruna (F) (Rematch)
L64 Scorchihem: Overheat, CMCL Cyclone, Night Slash, Flash Cannon
(Type: Chemical/Fire) (AB: Evaporation) (Item: White Herb)
L64 Biohyrax: Hurricane, Acidic Blade, Heat Wave, Steel Wing
L65 Snapazard: Razor Storm, Dark Pulse, CMCL Cyclone, Rock Slide
(Type: Grass/Chemical) (AB: Chlorophyll) (Item: N/A)
L64 Muk: Reactive Crush, Chemical Missile, Ice Punch, Fire Punch
(Type: Poison/Chemical) (AB: Sticky Hold) (Item: N/A)
L65 Mothical: Bug Buzz, CMCL Cyclone, Psychic, Energy Ball
(Type: Bug/Chemical) (AB: Base Liquid) (Item: N/A)
L66 Chemicrush: Earthquake, Reactive Crush, Fire Punch, Focus Blast
(Type: Chemical) (AB: Base Liquid) (Item: Sitrus Berry)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 01:14:24 am by Sunflorazumarill »

Sunflorazumarill

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2012, 12:51:30 am »
Due to post limitations, I had to split the Gym Leader rosters into two. Here's the rest of them:

GYM LEADERS (Cont.)

Leader Mizore (F)
L31 Snover: Shadow Ball, Razor Leaf, Frost Breath, Mist
(Type: Ice/Grass) (AB: Snow Warning) (Item: N/A)
L33 Vanillish: Water Pulse, Frost Breath, Acid Armor, Mirror Shot
(Type: Ice) (AB: Ice Body) (Item: N/A)
L32 Icebergact: Surf, Frost Breath, Earthquake, Light Screen
(Type: Water/Ice) (AB: Ice Pack) (Item: N/A)
L34 Froslass: Shadow Ball, Frost Breath, Water Pulse, Confuse Ray
(Type: Ice/Ghost) (AB: Snow Cloak) (Item: Sitrus Berry)

Leader Mizore (F) (Rematch)
L65 Weavile: Ice Smash, Night Slash, Aerial Ace, Brick Break
(Type: Dark/Ice) (AB: Pressure) (Item: N/A)
L64 Jynx: Blizzard, Water Pulse, Psychic, Calm Mind
(Type: Ice/Psychic) (AB: Forewarn) (Item: N/A)
L64 Abomasnow: Blizzard, Razor Storm, Earthquake, Light Screen
(Type: Ice/Grass) (AB: Snow Warning) (Item: Focus Sash)
L65 Froslass: Blizzard, Shadow Ball, Water Pulse, Confuse Ray
(Type: Ice/Ghost) (AB: Snow Cloak) (Item: N/A)
L64 Glacimpact: Blizzard, Hydro Pump, Ice Wall, Earthquake
(Type: Water/Ice) (AB: Ice Pack) (Item: N/A)
L66 Vanilluxe: Blizzard, Flash Cannon, Water Pulse, Weather Ball
(Type: Ice) (AB: Ice Body) (Item: Sitrus Berry)

Leader Haruka N. (F)
L35 Dragonair: Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, Aqua Tail, Thunder Wave
(Type: Dragon) (AB: Shed Skin) (Item: N/A)
L37 Vibrava: Earthquake, Dragon Pulse, Crunch, Rock Slide
(Type: Ground/Dragon) (AB: Levitate) (Item: N/A)
L36 Druddigon: Crunch, Dragon Claw, Revenge, Chip Away
(Type: Dragon) (AB: Rough Skin) (Item: N/A)
L38 Altaria: Aerial Ace, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Flamethrower
(Type: Dragon/Flying) (AB: Natural Cure) (Item: Sitrus Berry)

Leader Haruka N. (F) (Rematch)
L64 Vovalgia: Flare Blitz, Earthquake, Dragon Rush, Sunny Day
(Type: Fire/Dragon) (AB: Levitate) (Item: N/A)
L65 Flygon: Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Crunch, Fire Blast
L64 Haxorus: Outrage, Shadow Claw, Earthquake, Dragon Dance
(Type: Dragon) (AB: Mold Breaker) (Item: N/A)
L65 Altaria: Dragon Claw, Flamethrower, Solarbeam, Earthquake
(Type: Dragon/Flying) (AB: Natural Cure) (Item: N/A)
L64 Kingdra: Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Blizzard, Signal Beam
(Type: Water/Dragon) (AB: Sniper) (Item: Life Orb)
L66 Dragonite: Fire Punch, Draco Meteor, Solarbeam, Earthquake
(Type: Dragon/Flying) (AB: Inner Focus) (Item: White Herb)

Leader Erika S. (F)
L41 Crawdaunt: Waterfall, Dark Pulse, X-Scissor, Ice Smash
(Type: Water/Dark) (AB: Hyper Cutter) (Item: N/A)
L43 Nightinpale: Energy Ball, Dark Pulse, Signal Beam, Psychic
(Type: Dark/Grass) (AB: Night Power) (Item: N/A)
L42 Honchkrow: Dark Pulse, Sky Attack, Heat Wave, Steel Wing
(Type: Dark/Flying) (AB: Super Luck) (Item: N/A)
L44 Zoroark: Dark Pulse, Focus Blast, Retaliate, Flamethrower
(Type: Dark) (AB: Illusion) (Item: Sitrus Berry)

Leader Erika S. (F) (Rematch)
L64 Drapion: Crunch, X-Scissor, Ice Fang, Aerial Ace
(Type: Poison/Dark) (AB: Sniper) (Item: N/A)
L64 Houndoom: Overheat, Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power
(Type: Dark/Fire) (AB: Flash Fire) (Item: White Herb)
L65 Nightinpale: Solarbeam, Dark Pulse, Psychic, Signal Beam
L64 Weavile: Ice Smash, Night Slash, X-Scissor, Aerial Ace
(Type: Dark/Ice) (AB: Pressure) (Item: N/A)
L65 Honchkrow: Aerial Ace, Heat Wave, Sucker Punch, Sunny Day
(Type: Dark/Flying) (AB: Super Luck) (Item: N/A)
L66 Zoroark: Dark Pulse, Flamethrower, Retaliate, Focus Blast
(Type: Dark) (AB: Illusion) (Item: Sitrus Berry)

Leader Saber (F)
L47 Scizor: X-Scissor, Night Slash, Steel Wing, Aerial Ace
(Type: Bug/Steel) (AB: Critical Edge) (Item: N/A)
L49 Lucario: Aura Sphere, Water Pulse, Flash Cannon, Psychic
(Type: Steel/Fighting) (AB: Steadfast) (Item: N/A)
L48 Bisharp: Metal Burst, Stone Edge, Faint Attack, X-Scissor
(Type: Dark/Steel) (AB: Defiant) (Item: N/A)
L50 Metanilant: Leaf Blade, Steel Petal, X-Scissor, Earthquake
(Type: Grass/Steel) (AB: Steel Armor) (Item: Sitrus Berry)

Leader Saber (F) (Rematch)
L64 Scizor: U-Turn, Night Slash, Iron Blade, Aerial Ace
(Type: Bug/Steel) (AB: Critical Edge) (Item: Choice Scarf)
L64 Metaliquid: Acidic Blade, Stealth Rock, Thunder Wave, Metal Burst
(Type: Steel/Chemical) (AB: Sturdy) (Item: N/A)
L64 Bisharp: Iron Blade, Night Slash, X-Scissor, Stone Edge
L65 Lucario: Close Combat, Water Pulse, Extremespeed, Psychic
(Type: Steel/Fighting) (AB: Steadfast) (Item: N/A)
L65 Metanilant: Leaf Blade, Iron Blade, Earthquake, X-Scissor
(Type: Grass/Steel) (AB: Steel Armor) (Item: N/A)
L66 Metagross: Meteor Mash, Zen Headbutt, Earthquake, Shadow Claw
(Type: Steel/Psychic) (AB: Clear Body) (Item: Sitrus Berry)

Also a bit of trivia:

To differentiate her from one of Flora and Azure's Elite Four, Haruka Nogizaka is called ingame Haruka N..

As to not be confused with a Grass-type Gym Leader from Kanto, Erika Sendou is called ingame Erika S..

Mizore's Vanillish is slightly underleveled. Vanillite doesn't become Vanillish until Level 34. However, wild Vanillish as low as Level 32 can be found in the Ice Cavern.

Saber's Bisharp is also underleveled the first time you fight her. Pawniard doesn't become Bisharp until Level 52.

Haruka Nogizaka has a small reason for training Dragon-type Pokémon. Hakujou Lake is home to Dratini and Dragonair and is said to have a Dragonite that acts as its guardian.

Erika Sendou's type speciality being Dark-types is a first, as we've never gotten a Dark-type Gym before.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 01:16:17 am by Sunflorazumarill »

Sunflorazumarill

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2012, 05:08:38 pm »
Now I'll be posting the Elite Four and Champion rosters. Note that even though you have an idea on who the Champion is, I've still marked that person as spoilers.

ELITE FOUR

Elite Four Misaka (F)
L51 Luxray: Ice Fang, Wild Charge, Crunch, Superpower
(Type: Electric) (AB: Rivalry) (Item: N/A)
L50 Birilatin: Thunder, Jelly Bomb, Ice Beam, Rain Dance
(Type: Water/Electric) (AB: Clear Body) (Item: N/A)
L51 Plantplug: Razor Storm, Lightning Gun, Signal Beam, Thunder Wave
(Type: Electric/Grass) (AB: Lightningrod) (Item: N/A)
L50 Rotom: Overheat, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Shadow Ball
(Type: Electric/Fire) (Form: Heat) (AB: Levitate) (Item: N/A)
L52 Magnezone: Laser Blast, Flash Cannon, Mirror Coat, Thunder Wave
(Type: Electric/Steel) (AB: Sturdy) (Item: Sitrus Berry)

Elite Four Misaka (F) (Rematch)
L71 Eelektross: Wild Charge, Flamethrower, Grass Knot, Dragon Claw
(Type: Electric) (AB: Levitate) (Item: N/A)
L70 Elestar: Lightspeed, Electro Ball, Grass Knot, Thunder Wave
(Type: Electric/Light) (AB: Speed Volt) (Item: N/A)
L71 Jolteon: Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, Hidden Power
(Type: Electric) (AB: Volt Absorb) (Item: N/A)
L70 Plantplug: Razor Storm, Lightning Gun, Focus Blast, Thunder Wave
(Type: Electric/Grass) (AB: Lightningrod) (Item: Wide Lens)
L70 Rotom: Blizzard, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Will-o-Wisp
(Type: Electric/Ice) (Form: Frost) (AB: Levitate) (Item: N/A)
L72 Magnezone: Laser Blast, Flash Cannon, Mirror Coat, Thunder Wave
(Type: Electric/Steel) (AB: Sturdy) (Item: Recharge Herb)

Elite Four Haruka A. (F)
L51 Volcaquid: Surf, Fire Blast, Ice Beam, Earthquake
(Type: Water/Fire) (AB: Magma Armor) (Item: N/A)
L50 Camerupt: Earth Power, Stone Edge, Flamethrower, Solarbeam
(Type: Fire/Ground) (AB: Solid Rock) (Item: N/A)
L51 Chandelure: Overheat, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Energy Ball
(Type: Ghost/Fire) (AB: Flash Fire) (Item: N/A)
L50 Flarancer: Psychic, Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Grass Knot
(Type: Fire/Psychic) (AB: Levitate) (Item: N/A)
L52 Typhlosion: Fire Blast, Thunderpunch, Earthquake, Focus Blast
(Type: Fire) (AB: Blaze) (Item: Sitrus Berry)

Elite Four Haruka A. (F) (Rematch)
L70 Houndoom: Overheat, Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power
(Type: Dark/Fire) (AB: Flash Fire) (Item: White Herb)
L71 Chandelure: Shadow Ball, Flamethrower, Psychic, Energy Ball
(Type: Ghost/Fire) (AB: Flash Fire) (Item: N/A)
L70 Flarancer: Psychic, Fire Blast, Grass Knot, Dark Pulse
(Type: Fire/Psychic) (AB: Levitate) (Item: N/A)
L71 Typhlosion: Fire Blast, Earthquake, Focus Blast, Sunny Day
(Type: Fire) (AB: Blaze) (Item: N/A)
L70 Magmortar: Fire Blast, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Solarbeam
(Type: Fire) (AB: Flame Body) (Item: N/A)
L72 Volcarona: Bug Buzz, Flamethrower, Solarbeam, Sunny Day
(Type: Bug/Fire) (AB: Flame Body) (Item: Sitrus Berry)

Elite Four Yuri (F)
L53 Gastrodon: Surf, Earthquake, Blizzard, Mirror Coat
(Type: Water/Ground) (Form: West) (AB: Storm Drain) (Item: N/A)
L52 Lanturn: Thunder, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Rain Dance
(Type: Water/Electric) (AB: Volt Absorb) (Item: N/A)
L53 Cloyster: Aqua Bomber, Icicle Spear, Signal Beam, Shell Smash
(Type: Water/Ice) (AB: Skill Link) (Item: N/A)
L52 Gyarados: Aqua Tail, Earthquake, Bounce, Dragon Dance
(Type: Water/Flying) (AB: Intimidate) (Item: N/A)
L54 Kingdra: Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Ice Beam, Rain Dance
(Type: Water/Dragon) (AB: Swift Swim) (Item: Sitrus Berry)

Elite Four Yuri (F) (Rematch)
L72 Seismitoad: Hydro Pump, Earthquake, Chemical Missile, Rain Dance
(Type: Water/Ground) (AB: Swift Swim) (Item: N/A)
L73 Empoleon: Surf, Flash Cannon, Ice Beam, Drill Peck
(Type: Water/Steel) (AB: Torrent) (Item: N/A)
L72 Starmie: Psychic, Hydro Pump, Thunder, Blizzard
(Type: Water/Psychic) (AB: Natural Cure) (Item: Wide Lens)
L72 Lapras: Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Thunder, Rain Dance
(Type: Water/Ice) (AB: Shell Armor) (Item: N/A)
L73 Gyarados: Waterfall, Earthquake, Ice Smash, Dragon Dance
(Type: Water/Flying) (AB: Intimidate) (Item: N/A)
L74 Kingdra: Hydro Pump, Draco Meteor, Blizzard, Rain Dance
(Type: Water/Dragon) (AB: Swift Swim) (Item: White Herb)

Elite Four Hinagiku (F)
L53 Leavanny: Leaf Blade, X-Scissor, Shadow Claw, Me First
(Type: Bug/Grass) (AB: Swarm) (Item: N/A)
L52 Ludicolo: Hydro Pump, Energy Ball, Ice Beam, Rain Dance
(Type: Water/Grass) (AB: Rain Dish) (Item: N/A)
L53 Leafeon: Seed Bomb, Aerial Ace, X-Scissor, Swords Dance
(Type: Grass) (AB: Leaf Guard) (Item: N/A)
L52 Solant: Light Pulse, Solarbeam, Shadow Ball, Sunny Day
(Type: Grass/Light) (AB: Chlorophyll) (Item: N/A)
L54 Ecocadia: Razor Storm, Weather Ball, Stone Edge, Aura Sphere
(Type: Grass/Flying) (AB: Biome Shield) (Item: Sitrus Berry)

Elite Four Hinagiku (F) (Rematch)
L72 Abomasnow: Blizzard, Water Pulse, Ice Wall, Rain Dance
(Type: Ice/Grass) (AB: Snow Warning) (Item: Focus Sash)
L73 Exeggutor: Solarbeam, Psychic, Ancientpower, Synthesis
(Type: Grass/Psychic) (AB: Chlorophyll) (Item: N/A)
L72 Nightinpale: Solarbeam, Dark Pulse, Psychic, Sunny Day
L72 Torterra: Earthquake, Wood Hammer, Crunch, Stone Edge
(Type: Grass/Ground) (AB: Overgrow) (Item: N/A)
L73 Metanilant: Leaf Blade, X-Scissor, Iron Blade, Sandstorm
(Type: Grass/Steel) (AB: Steel Armor) (Item: N/A)
L74 Ecocadia: Razor Storm, Weather Ball, Air Slash, Aura Sphere
(Type: Grass/Flying) (AB: Biome Shield) (Item: Recharge Herb)

CHAMPION

Princess Bonnie (F) (Tag Partner)
L46 Skibison: Fly, Body Slam, Crunch, Wide Guard
(Type: Normal/Flying) (AB: Thick Fat) (Item: N/A)
L47 Rhydon: Stone Edge, Drill Run, Hammer Arm, Take Down
(Type: Ground/Rock) (AB: Rock Head) (Item: N/A)
L48 Gallade: Low Sweep, Psycho Cut, X-Scissor, Leaf Blade
(Type: Psychic/Fighting) (AB: Steadfast) (Item: Sitrus Berry)

Champion Bonnie (F)
L76 Charizard: Air Slash, Flamethrower, Earthquake, Dragon Claw
(Type: Fire/Flying) (AB: Blaze) (Item: N/A)
L77 Magnezone: Laser Blast, Flash Cannon, Light Pulse, Thunder Wave
(Type: Electric/Steel) (AB: Sturdy) (Item: N/A)
L76 Sunflorazumarill: Waterfall, Leaf Blade, Ice Smash, Drain Punch
(Type: Grass/Water) (AB: Huge Power) (Item: N/A)
L77 Gallade: Zen Headbutt, Leaf Blade, Close Combat, X-Scissor
(Type: Psychic/Fighting) (AB: Steadfast) (Item: N/A)
L76 Rhyperior: Earthquake, Avalanche, Rock Wrecker, Megahorn
(Type: Ground/Rock) (AB: Solid Rock) (Item: Recharge Herb)
L78 Hydreigon: Fire Blast, Spectrum Bomb, Surf, Focus Blast
(Type: Dark/Dragon) (AB: Levitate) (Item: Wide Lens)

Also some trivia:

So that people don't confuse her with one of Flora and Azure's Gym Leaders, Haruka Amami is called ingame Haruka A..

The Haruka Amami seen in Flora and Azure is the iM@S one, unlike Chihaya and Yukiho, who are their Xenoglossia counterparts.

The move Spectrum Bomb is always the same type as the user. When a dual-type Pokémon uses it, you get to choose which type it is beforehand.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 01:18:16 am by Sunflorazumarill »

Sunflorazumarill

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2012, 11:58:29 pm »
Next up with the Trainer rosters are the battles you have with your rival Richelle, who only appears if you're playing as the male player. Note that the (A), (B), and (C) teams denote which starter the rival chose out of Tepig, Oshawott, and Snivy. Also note that due to post limitations, these are just the first half.

RIVAL BATTLES

Rival Battles (Richelle)

First Battle

Pokémon Trainer Richelle (F) (A)
L5 Tepig: Tackle, Tail Whip

Pokémon Trainer Richelle (F) (B)
L5 Oshawott: Tackle, Tail Whip
(Type: Water) (AB: Torrent) (Item: N/A)

Pokémon Trainer Richelle (F) (C)
L5 Snivy: Tackle, Leer
(Type: Grass) (AB: Overgrow) (Item: N/A)

Second Battle

L7 Ralts: Growl, Confusion
(Type: Psychic) (AB: Synchronize) (Item: N/A)
L9 Tepig: Tackle, Tail Whip, Ember

L9 Oshawott: Tackle, Tail Whip, Water Gun

L9 Snivy: Tackle, Leer, Vine Whip

Third Battle

L22 Kirlia: Confusion, Magical Leaf, Double Team, Lucky Chant
L21 Solout: Flash Beam, Growth, Magical Leaf, Recover
L23 Pignite: Arm Thrust, Rollout, Flame Charge, Smog

L21 Flaricid: Incinerate, Fluoric Acid, Smog, Chemical Cloud
(Type: Chemical/Fire) (AB: Evaporation) (Item: N/A)
L23 Dewott: Razor Shell, Fury Cutter, Water Sport, Focus Energy
(Type: Water) (AB: Torrent) (Item: Sitrus Berry)

L21 Birilly: Water Pulse, Thundershock, Whirlpool, Thunder Wave
L23 Servine: Wrap, Leaf Tornado, Growth, Leech Seed
(Type: Grass) (AB: Overgrow) (Item: Sitrus Berry)

Fourth Battle

L28 Kirlia: Psychic, Magical Leaf, Shadow Ball, Lucky Chant
L29 Solout: Flash Beam, Magical Leaf, Recover, Magic Shield
L29 Birilly: Water Pulse, Mirror Coat, Laser Pin, Thunder Wave
L30 Pignite: Arm Thrust, Flame Charge, Rollout, Take Down

L29 Flaricid: Fire Spin, Chemical BRN, Incinerate, Chemical Cloud
L30 Dewott: Water Pulse, Fury Cutter, Revenge, Focus Energy

L30 Servine: Slam, Leaf Tornado, Aqua Tail, Leech Seed

Fifth Battle

L35 Kirlia: Psychic, Thunderbolt, Light Pulse, Magical Leaf
L35 Aracha: Bug Bite, Rock Slide, Bulldoze, Aerial Ace
(Type: Bug/Ground) (AB: Swarm) (Item: N/A)
L36 Solant: Giga Drain, Light Screen, Flash Beam, Magic Shield
L36 Birilatin: Laser Pin, Water Pulse, Ice Beam, Mirror Coat
L37 Emboar: Heat Crash, Take Down, Hammer Arm, Rollout

L36 Scorchihem: Lava Surf, Chemical BRN, Night Slash, Chemical Cloud
L37 Samurott: Revenge, Water Pulse, Slash, Megahorn

L37 Serperior: Aqua Tail, Leaf Blade, Aerial Ace, Leech Seed

Tag Partner

L38 Kirlia: Psychic, Thunderbolt, Light Pulse, Magical Leaf
L38 Aracha: Bug Bite, Rock Slide, Bulldoze, Aerial Ace
L39 Solant: Giga Drain, Light Screen, Light Pulse, Magic Shield
L39 Birilatin: Water Pulse, Magnetic Wave, Ice Beam, Mirror Coat
L40 Emboar: Heat Crash, Take Down, Hammer Arm, Assurance

L39 Scorchihem: Flamethrower, Chemical BRN, Night Slash, Chemical Cloud
L40 Samurott: Revenge, Water Pulse, Slash, Megahorn

L40 Serperior: Aqua Tail, Leaf Blade, Aerial Ace, Leech Seed

Now about where each rival battle occurs:

First Battle: Right after you receive your starter Pokémon at the Pokémon Institute.

Second Battle: The moment you go to Route 2 after leaving Flora Forest.

Third Battle: On Route 5 just before entering Azure Swamp.

Fourth Battle: Upon returning to Route 10 after obtaining the Bright Badge or Zombie Badge.

Fifth Battle: Just before you exit Maze Mountain.

Tag Partner: Teams up with you to fight Turiavita Grunts in Double Battles at Nomadic Ruins.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 01:21:10 am by Sunflorazumarill »

Sunflorazumarill

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2012, 03:37:03 am »
Here are the rest of the battles with Richelle:

RIVAL BATTLES (Cont.)

Rival Battles (Richelle) (Cont.)

Sixth Battle

L49 Gallade: Psycho Cut, Brick Break, Leaf Blade, Stone Edge
L48 Moldarach: Earthquake, X-Scissor, Night Slash, Stone Edge
L50 Skibison: Sky Attack, Double-Edge, Crunch, Earthquake
L49 Solant: Razor Storm, Light Pulse, Light Beam, Light Screen
L50 Birilatin: Jelly Bomb, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Mirror Coat
L51 Emboar: Hammer Arm, Flamethrower, Head Smash, Wild Charge

L49 Scorchihem: Flamethrower, Flash Cannon, Chemical BRN, Night Slash
L50 Solant: Razor Storm, Light Pulse, Light Beam, Light Screen
L51 Samurott: Surf, Ice Beam, Revenge, Megahorn

L49 Birilatin: Jelly Bomb, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Mirror Coat
L50 Scorchihem: Flamethrower, Flash Cannon, Chemical BRN, Night Slash
L51 Serperior: Leaf Blade, Aqua Tail, CMCL Cyclone, Coil

Post-Game Rematch 1

L66 Gallade: Zen Headbutt, Night Slash, Close Combat, Leaf Blade
L65 Moldarach: Earthquake, X-Scissor, Night Slash, Stone Edge
L67 Skibison: Sky Attack, Earthquake, Head Smash, Crunch
(Type: Normal/Flying) (AB: Thick Fat) (Item: Power Herb)
L66 Solant: Sunny Day, Bright Blast, Solarbeam, Signal Beam
L67 Birilatin: Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Mirror Coat
L68 Emboar: Hammer Arm, Flare Blitz, Head Smash, Wild Charge

L66 Scorchihem: Fire Blast, CMCL Cyclone, Wild Charge, Night Slash
L67 Solant: Sunny Day, Bright Blast, Solarbeam, Signal Beam
L68 Samurott: Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Revenge, Megahorn

L66 Birilatin: Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Mirror Coat
L67 Scorchihem: Fire Blast, CMCL Cyclone, Wild Charge, Night Slash
L68 Serperior: Leaf Storm, Aqua Tail, CMCL Cyclone, Coil

Post-Game Rematch 2

L76 Gallade: Zen Headbutt, Night Slash, Close Combat, Leaf Blade
L75 Moldarach: Earthquake, X-Scissor, Night Slash, Stone Edge
L77 Skibison: Sky Attack, Earthquake, Head Smash, Crunch
L76 Solant: Sunny Day, Bright Blast, Solarbeam, Signal Beam
L77 Birilatin: Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Mirror Coat
L78 Emboar: Hammer Arm, Flare Blitz, Head Smash, Wild Charge

L76 Scorchihem: Fire Blast, CMCL Cyclone, Wild Charge, Night Slash
L77 Solant: Sunny Day, Bright Blast, Solarbeam, Signal Beam
L78 Samurott: Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Revenge, Megahorn

L76 Birilatin: Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Mirror Coat
L77 Scorchihem: Fire Blast, CMCL Cyclone, Wild Charge, Night Slash
L78 Serperior: Leaf Storm, Aqua Tail, CMCL Cyclone, Coil

Post-Game Rematch 3

L86 Gallade: Zen Headbutt, Night Slash, Close Combat, Leaf Blade
L85 Moldarach: Earthquake, X-Scissor, Night Slash, Stone Edge
L87 Skibison: Sky Attack, Earthquake, Head Smash, Crunch
L86 Solant: Sunny Day, Bright Blast, Solarbeam, Signal Beam
L87 Birilatin: Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Mirror Coat
L88 Emboar: Hammer Arm, Flare Blitz, Head Smash, Wild Charge

L86 Scorchihem: Fire Blast, CMCL Cyclone, Wild Charge, Night Slash
L87 Solant: Sunny Day, Bright Blast, Solarbeam, Signal Beam
L88 Samurott: Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Revenge, Megahorn

L86 Birilatin: Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Mirror Coat
L87 Scorchihem: Fire Blast, CMCL Cyclone, Wild Charge, Night Slash
L88 Serperior: Leaf Storm, Aqua Tail, CMCL Cyclone, Coil

Now about where each rival battle occurs:

Sixth Battle: Right outside of Victory Road.

Post-Game Rematch 1: At the Pokémon Pavillion in Royal Capital City after the credits. Can be battled any time during the weekends.

Post-Game Rematch 2: Same location; defeat the Elite Four and Bonnie. Can be battled any time during the weekends.

Post-Game Rematch 3: Same location; defeat the Elite Four and Bonnie 20 times. Can be battled any time during the weekends.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 05:26:54 pm by Sunflorazumarill »

Sunflorazumarill

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2012, 05:25:11 pm »
Now here are the battles you have with Ricard. Note that his Pokémon are exactly the same as Richelle's. This is because Ricard only appears if you're playing as the female player and takes the place of Richelle entirely. Also he appears in the same areas as Richelle. This is just the first half of your battles with him.

RIVAL BATTLES (Cont.)

Rival Battles (Ricard)

First Battle

Pokémon Trainer Ricard (M) (A)
L5 Tepig: Tackle, Tail Whip

Pokémon Trainer Ricard (M) (B)
L5 Oshawott: Tackle, Tail Whip

Pokémon Trainer Ricard (M) (C)
L5 Snivy: Tackle, Leer

Second Battle

L9 Tepig: Tackle, Tail Whip, Ember

L9 Oshawott: Tackle, Tail Whip, Water Gun

L9 Snivy: Tackle, Leer, Vine Whip

Third Battle

L21 Solout: Flash Beam, Growth, Magical Leaf, Recover
L23 Pignite: Arm Thrust, Rollout, Flame Charge, Smog

L21 Flaricid: Incinerate, Fluoric Acid, Smog, Chemical Cloud
L23 Dewott: Razor Shell, Fury Cutter, Water Sport, Focus Energy

L21 Birilly: Water Pulse, Thundershock, Whirlpool, Thunder Wave
L23 Servine: Wrap, Leaf Tornado, Growth, Leech Seed

Fourth Battle

L30 Pignite: Arm Thrust, Flame Charge, Rollout, Take Down

L30 Dewott: Water Pulse, Fury Cutter, Revenge, Focus Energy

L30 Servine: Slam, Leaf Tornado, Aqua Tail, Leech Seed

Fifth Battle

L37 Emboar: Heat Crash, Take Down, Hammer Arm, Rollout

L37 Samurott: Revenge, Water Pulse, Slash, Megahorn

L37 Serperior: Aqua Tail, Leaf Blade, Aerial Ace, Leech Seed

Tag Partner

L40 Emboar: Heat Crash, Take Down, Hammer Arm, Assurance

L40 Samurott: Revenge, Water Pulse, Slash, Megahorn

L40 Serperior: Aqua Tail, Leaf Blade, Aerial Ace, Leech Seed
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 01:23:46 am by Sunflorazumarill »

Sunflorazumarill

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2012, 11:26:54 pm »
Here are the rest of the battles with Ricard:

RIVAL BATTLES (Cont.)

Rival Battles (Ricard) (Cont.)

Sixth Battle

L49 Solant: Razor Storm, Light Pulse, Light Beam, Light Screen
L50 Birilatin: Jelly Bomb, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Mirror Coat
L51 Emboar: Hammer Arm, Flamethrower, Head Smash, Wild Charge

L49 Scorchihem: Flamethrower, Flash Cannon, Chemical BRN, Night Slash
L50 Solant: Razor Storm, Light Pulse, Light Beam, Light Screen
L51 Samurott: Surf, Ice Beam, Revenge, Megahorn

L49 Birilatin: Jelly Bomb, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Mirror Coat
L50 Scorchihem: Flamethrower, Flash Cannon, Chemical BRN, Night Slash
L51 Serperior: Leaf Blade, Aqua Tail, CMCL Cyclone, Coil

Post-Game Rematch 1

L66 Solant: Sunny Day, Bright Blast, Solarbeam, Signal Beam
L67 Birilatin: Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Mirror Coat
L68 Emboar: Hammer Arm, Flare Blitz, Head Smash, Wild Charge

L66 Scorchihem: Fire Blast, CMCL Cyclone, Wild Charge, Night Slash
L67 Solant: Sunny Day, Bright Blast, Solarbeam, Signal Beam
L68 Samurott: Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Revenge, Megahorn

L66 Birilatin: Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Mirror Coat
L67 Scorchihem: Fire Blast, CMCL Cyclone, Wild Charge, Night Slash
L68 Serperior: Leaf Storm, Aqua Tail, CMCL Cyclone, Coil

Post-Game Rematch 2

L76 Solant: Sunny Day, Bright Blast, Solarbeam, Signal Beam
L77 Birilatin: Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Mirror Coat
L78 Emboar: Hammer Arm, Flare Blitz, Head Smash, Wild Charge

L76 Scorchihem: Fire Blast, CMCL Cyclone, Wild Charge, Night Slash
L77 Solant: Sunny Day, Bright Blast, Solarbeam, Signal Beam
L78 Samurott: Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Revenge, Megahorn

L76 Birilatin: Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Mirror Coat
L77 Scorchihem: Fire Blast, CMCL Cyclone, Wild Charge, Night Slash
L78 Serperior: Leaf Storm, Aqua Tail, CMCL Cyclone, Coil

Post-Game Rematch 3

L86 Solant: Sunny Day, Bright Blast, Solarbeam, Signal Beam
L87 Birilatin: Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Mirror Coat
L88 Emboar: Hammer Arm, Flare Blitz, Head Smash, Wild Charge

L86 Scorchihem: Fire Blast, CMCL Cyclone, Wild Charge, Night Slash
L87 Solant: Sunny Day, Bright Blast, Solarbeam, Signal Beam
L88 Samurott: Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Revenge, Megahorn

L86 Birilatin: Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Mirror Coat
L87 Scorchihem: Fire Blast, CMCL Cyclone, Wild Charge, Night Slash
L88 Serperior: Leaf Storm, Aqua Tail, CMCL Cyclone, Coil

Sunflorazumarill

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2012, 12:53:08 am »
Now here's the lowdown on the rosters for two other characters, the Tag Battle partners, and the Tower Boss.

OTHER TRAINERS

Sacred Knight Chelsea (F)
L28 Pawniard: Metal Claw, Faint Attack, Aerial Ace, Brick Break
L29 Levanny: X-Scissor, Razor Leaf, Slash, Aerial Ace
L30 Gallade: Brick Break, Zen Headbutt, Light Blade, Night Slash

Sacred Knight Chelsea (F) (Tag Partner)
L28 Pawniard: Metal Claw, Faint Attack, Aerial Ace, Brick Break
L29 Levanny: X-Scissor, Razor Leaf, Slash, Aerial Ace
L30 Gallade: Brick Break, Zen Headbutt, Light Blade, Night Slash

Scientist Darryl (M)
L28 Voltorb: Charge Beam, Light Screen, Signal Beam, Thunder Wave
(Type: Electric) (AB: Static) (Item: N/A)
L29 Porygon: Psybeam, Signal Beam, Recover, Magnet Rise
(Type: Normal) (AB: Trace) (Item: N/A)
L30 Magneton: Mirror Shot, Magnetic Wave, Gravity, Metal Sound
(Type: Electric/Steel) (AB: Magnet Pull) (Item: Sitrus Berry)

SPECIAL PARTNERS

Mermaid Leia (F) (Tag Partner)
L?? Mantine: Surf, Signal Beam, Icy Wind, Confuse Ray
(Type: Water/Flying) (AB: Swift Swim) (Item: N/A)
L?? Lapras: Ice Beam, Water Pulse, Body Slam, Confuse Ray
(Type: Water/Ice) (AB: Shell Armor) (Item: Sitrus Berry)
How the levels of Leia's Pokémon work is that depending on how far you are through the game is how high they are. If you've obtained the Bright Badge (Flora) or Zombie Badge (Azure), Leia's Pokémon are at L30; if you've obtained the Yuki Badge, Leia's Pokémon are at L35; if you've defeated Turiavita at the Nomadic Ruins, Leia's Pokémon are at L40; if you've obtained the Shade Badge; Leia's Pokémon will be at L45; if you've obtained the Armor Badge, Leia's Pokémon are at L50; if it's the post-game, Leia's Pokémon are at L60.

Mermaid Leia (F) (Battle Tower Partner)
L50 Ludicolo: Hydro Pump, Energy Ball, Ice Beam, Rain Dance
(Type: Water/Grass) (AB: Rain Dish) (Item: Damp Rock)
L50 Mantine: Hydro Pump, Signal Beam, Air Slash, Confuse Ray
(Type: Water/Flying) (AB: Swift Swim) (Item: Quick Claw)
L50 Lapras: Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Thunder, Rain Dance
(Type: Water/Ice) (AB: Shell Armor) (Item: Spring Sun)

Mermaid Leia (F)
L64 Gastrodon: Surf, Mirror Coat, Earthquake, Rain Dance
(Type: Water/Ground) (Form: West) (AB: Storm Drain) (Item: Leftovers)
L65 Ludicolo: Hydro Pump, Razor Storm, Blizzard, Rain Dance
(Type: Water/Grass) (AB: Rain Dish) (Item: N/A)
L64 Lanturn: Thunder, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Confuse Ray
(Type: Water/Electric) (AB: Volt Absorb) (Item: N/A)
L65 Mantine: Hydro Pump, Signal Beam, Ice Beam, Confuse Ray
(Type: Water/Flying) (AB: Swift Swim) (Item: N/A)
L64 Starmie: Psychic, Hydro Pump, Thunder, Blizzard
(Type: Water/Psychic) (AB: Natural Cure) (Item: N/A)
L66 Lapras: Hydro Pump, Light Pulse, Ice Beam, Rain Dance
(Type: Water/Ice) (AB: Shell Armor) (Item: Sitrus Berry)

Sleeper Keira (F) (Tag Partner)
L?? Xatu: Psyshock, Light Pulse, Drill Peck, Confuse Ray
L?? Hypno: Dream Eater, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Hypnosis
(Type: Psychic) (AB: Insomnia) (Item: Sitrus Berry)
How the levels of Keira's Pokémon work is that depending on how far you are through the game is how high they are. If you've obtained the Bright Badge (Flora) or Zombie Badge (Azure), Keira's Pokémon are at L30; if you've obtained the Yuki Badge, Keira's Pokémon are at L35; if you've defeated Turiavita at the Nomadic Ruins, Keira's Pokémon are at L40; if you've obtained the Shade Badge; Keira's Pokémon will be at L45; if you've obtained the Armor Badge, Keira's Pokémon are at L50; if it's the post-game, Keira's Pokémon are at L60.

Sleeper Keira (F) (Battle Tower Partner)
L50 Gardevoir: Psychic, Focus Blast, Thunderbolt, Calm Mind
(Type: Psychic) (AB: Trace) (Item: Wise Glasses)
L50 Xatu: Psyshock, Light Pulse, Drill Peck, Confuse Ray
(Type: Psychic/Flying) (AB: Synchronize) (Item: Light Gem)
L50 Hypno: Dream Eater, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Hypnosis
(Type: Psychic) (AB: Insomnia) (Item: Expert Belt)

Sleeper Keira (F)
L64 Slowking: Surf, Dream Eater, Blizzard, Nightmare
(Type: Water/Psychic) (AB: Own Tempo) (Item: N/A)
L65 Musharna: Dream Eater, Nightmare, Shadow Ball, Hypnosis
(Type: Psychic) (AB: Forewarn) (Item: Leftovers)
L64 Xatu: Drill Peck, Dream Eater, Light Pulse, Confuse Ray
L65 Hypno: Dream Eater, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Hypnosis
(Type: Psychic) (AB: Insomnia) (Item: N/A)
L64 Tockety Tick: Dream Eater, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Hypno Bell
(Type: Electric/Psychic) (AB: Volt Absorb) (Item: N/A)
L66 Gardevoir: Dream Eater, Focus Blast, Thunderbolt, Nightmare
(Type: Psychic) (AB: Trace) (Item: Sitrus Berry)

Witch Princess (F) (Tag Partner)
L?? Nightinpale: Dark Pulse, Giga Drain, Signal Beam, Safeguard
L?? Honchkrow: Dark Pulse, Wing Attack, Steel Wing, Confuse Ray
(Type: Dark/Flying) (AB: Super Luck) (Item: Sitrus Berry)
How the levels of the Witch Princess's Pokémon work is that depending on how far you are through the game is how high they are. If you've obtained the Bright Badge (Flora) or Zombie Badge (Azure), the Witch Princess's Pokémon are at L30; if you've obtained the Yuki Badge, then the Witch Princess's Pokémon are at L35; if you've defeated Turiavita at the Nomadic Ruins, the Witch Princess's Pokémon will be at L40; if you've obtained the Shade Badge; the Witch Princess's Pokémon are at L45; if you've obtained the Armor Badge, the Witch Princess's Pokémon are at L50; if it's the post-game, the Witch Princess's Pokémon are at L60.

Witch Princess (F) (Battle Tower Partner)
L50 Nightinpale: Dark Pulse, Energy Ball, Signal Beam, Moonlight
(Type: Dark/Grass) (AB: Night Power) (Item: Enigma Berry)
L50 Umbreon: Dark Pulse, Sand-Attack, Attract, Confuse Ray
(Type: Dark) (AB: Synchronize) (Item: Leftovers)
L50 Honchkrow: Dark Pulse, Sky Attack, Heat Wave, Confuse Ray
(Type: Dark/Flying) (AB: Super Luck) (Item: Power Herb)

Witch Princess (F)
L64 Houndoom: Lava Surf, Dark Pulse, Dream Eater, Embargo
(Type: Dark/Fire) (AB: Flash Fire) (Item: N/A)
L64 Drapion: Crunch, Cross Poison, Flower Fang, Toxic Spikes
(Type: Poison/Dark) (AB: Battle Armor) (Item: N/A)
L65 Nightinpale: Dark Pulse, Energy Ball, Psychic, Signal Beam
L64 Spiritomb: Dark Pulse, Will-o-Wisp, Hypnosis, Confuse Ray
(Type: Ghost/Dark) (AB: Pressure) (Item: N/A)
L65 Umbreon: Dark Pulse, Mean Look, Confuse Ray, Attract
(Type: Dark) (AB: Synchronize) (Item: Leftovers)
L66 Honchkrow: Sky Attack, Night Slash, Heat Wave, Confuse Ray
(Type: Dark/Flying) (AB: Super Luck) (Item: Power Herb)

TOWER BOSS

Tower Boss Kurisu (F) (1st Battle)
L50 Togekiss: Air Slash, Aura Sphere, Psychic, Light Pulse
(Type: Normal/Flying) (AB: Serene Grace) (Item: Brightpowder)
L50 Volcarona: Overheat, Hurricane, Bug Buzz, Light Pulse
(Type: Bug/Fire) (AB: Flame Body) (Item: White Herb)
L50 Garchomp: Outrage, Earthquake, Crunch, Stone Edge
(Type: Dragon/Ground) (AB: Sand Veil) (Item: Scope Lens)

Tower Boss Kurisu (F) (2nd Battle)
L50 Fiamlora: Fire Blast, Earthquake, Leaf Storm, Stone Edge
(Type: Grass/Fire) (AB: Levitate) (Item: White Herb)
L50 Torrenyl: Thunderbolt, Thunderstorm, Aqua Ring, Mirror Coat
(Type: Water/Electric) (AB: Submerge) (Item: Leftovers)
L50 Latios: Psychic, Draco Meteor, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt
(Type: Dragon/Psychic) (AB: Levitate) (Item: Soul Dew)

Now a bit of trivia of these people:

While Chelsea and Darryl go under Trainer classes that normal Trainers have and have normal Trainer Battle music, they have their own sprites.

Both Chelsea and Darryl can be given items like other major characters.

Chelsea is fought at Ert'Aria's Cathedral at the end of a short 4 battle tournament you can take part in.

Darryl is fought during your first meeting with Leia.

Darryl is the only scientist found in the game that's not affiliated with Turiavita.

The levels of all Pokémon in the Battle Tower are set to 50, hence those are the levels of Kurisu's lineup.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 01:27:25 am by Sunflorazumarill »

Sunflorazumarill

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2012, 11:55:02 pm »
Finally, here's the Pokémon that Turiavita Grunts use along with the rosters for all the higher-ups.

TURIAVITA MEMBERS

Turiavita Grunt Pokémon (M)/(F)

Common List
Poison: Zubat, Golbat, Spinarak, Ariados, Croagunk, Toxicroak, Foongus, Amoonguss
Dark: Houndour, Houndoom, Carvanha, Sharpedo, Darkion, Nightasma, Scraggy, Scrafty
Genderless: Magnemite, Magneton, Voltorb, Electrode, Beldum, Metang, Klink, Klang
Chemical: Chemiket, Mothical, Aciphere, Acidicand, Snapacid, Snapazard, Mercutop, Metaliquid
Note: All Chemiket and Mothical used by Turiavita Grunts are Bug/Chemical.

Seldom List
Poison: Oddish, Gloom, Venonat, Venomoth, Seviper
Dark: Murkrow, Honchkrow, Sneasel, Sableye
Genderless: Staryu, Porygon, Porygon2, Lunatone (Flora), Solrock (Azure), Baltoy, Bronzor

One-Time List
Poison: Crobat, Swalot, Scolipede
Dark: Cacturne, Crawdaunt, Absol, Krookodile, Bisharp, Cosmiplex
Genderless: Starmie, Shedinja, Rotom, Golurk
Chemical: Chemicrush, Biohyrax, Plasmactor, Scorchihem

Turiavita Agent Karasu (M) (1st Battle)
L25 Shellos: Water Pulse, Mud Bomb, Hidden Power, Rain Dance
(Type: Water) (Form: East) (AB: Storm Drain) (Item: N/A)
L27 Bronzor: Gyro Ball, Extrasensory, Confuse Ray, Iron Defense
L26 Cacnea: Energy Ball, Dark Pulse, Drain Punch, Sandstorm
(Type: Grass) (AB: Sand Veil) (Item: N/A)
L28 Croagunk: Poison Jab, Dynamicpunch, Rock Slide, Faint Attack
(Type: Poison/Fighting) (AB: Anticipation) (Item: N/A)

Turiavita Agent Karasu (M) (2nd Battle)
L37 Gastrodon: Brine, Earthquake, Ice Beam, Body Slam
(Type: Water/Ground) (Form: East) (AB: Storm Drain) (Item: N/A)
L39 Bronzong: Gyro Ball, Light Pulse, Psychic, Confuse Ray
L38 Cacturne: Energy Ball, Dark Pulse, CMCL Cyclone, Sandstorm
(Type: Grass/Dark) (AB: Sand Veil) (Item: N/A)
L40 Toxicroak: Poison Jab, Dynamicpunch, Stone Edge, Sucker Punch
(Type: Poison/Fighting) (AB: Anticipation) (Item: N/A)

Turiavita Agent Karasu (M) (3rd Battle)
L43 Gastrodon: Earthquake, Muddy Water, Ice Beam, Body Slam
L45 Bronzong: Gyro Ball, Light Pulse, Psychic, Confuse Ray
L44 Electabuzz: Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Brick Break, Thunder Wave
(Type: Electric) (AB: Static) (Item: N/A)
L45 Cacturne: Energy Ball, Dark Pulse, CMCL Cyclone, Sandstorm
L46 Toxicroak: Poison Jab, Dynamicpunch, Stone Edge, Sucker Punch
(Type: Poison/Fighting) (AB: Anticipation) (Item: Wide Lens)

Turiavita Agent Karasu (M) (4th Battle)
L61 Gastrodon: Earthquake, Muddy Water, Ice Beam, Body Slam
L63 Bronzong: Gyro Ball, Light Pulse, Psychic, Confuse Ray
L62 Electivire: Ice Punch, Wild Charge, Fire Punch, Thunder Wave
(Type: Electric) (AB: Motor Drive) (Item: Expert Belt)
L63 Cacturne: Needle Arm, Dark Pulse, CMCL Cyclone, Sandstorm
L64 Toxicroak: Gunk Shot, Dynamicpunch, Stone Edge, Sucker Punch
(Type: Poison/Fighting) (AB: Anticipation) (Item: Wide Lens)

Turiavita Project R.I.F.F.A (F) (1st Battle)
L20 Kirlia: Psyshock, Double Team, Magical Leaf, Lucky Chant
(Type: Psychic) (AB: Trace) (Item: N/A)
L19 Misdreavus: Hex, Thunderbolt, Mean Look, Confuse Ray
L19 Skiploom: Giga Drain, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, Reflect
(Type: Grass/Flying) (AB: Chlorophyll) (Item: N/A)
L20 Clefable: Metronome, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Sing
(Type: Normal) (AB: Magic Guard) (Item: N/A)

Turiavita Project R.I.F.F.A (F) (2nd Battle)
L31 Gardevoir: Psyshock, Thunderbolt, Light Pulse, Magical Leaf
L30 Mismagius: Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Mean Look, Confuse Ray
L30 Jumpluff: Bounce, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore, Leech Seed
L31 Scyther: Fury Cutter, Steel Wing, Wing Attack, Slash
(Type: Bug/Flying) (AB: Critical Edge) (Item: N/A)
L32 Clefable: Psychic, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Flamethrower
(Type: Normal) (AB: Magic Guard) (Item: N/A)
Tag Battle w/Turiavita Grunt (F)
L31 Golbat: Bite, Confuse Ray, Toxic, Mean Look
(Type: Poison/Flying) (AB: Inner Focus) (Item: N/A)

Turiavita Project R.I.F.F.A (F) (3rd Battle)
L45 Gardevoir: Psyshock, Focus Blast, Light Pulse, Thunderbolt
L44 Mismagius: Shadow Ball, Will-o-Wisp, Mean Look, Confuse Ray
L44 Jumpluff: Bounce, Sleep Powder, Giga Drain, Leech Seed
L45 Scizor: X-Scissor, Wing Attack, Steel Wing, Night Slash
(Type: Bug/Steel) (AB: Critical Edge) (Item: N/A)
L46 Clefable: Psychic, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Flamethrower
(Type: Normal) (AB: Magic Guard) (Item: Wise Glasses)

Turiavita Project R.I.F.F.A (F) (4th Battle)
L63 Gardevoir: Psyshock, Focus Blast, Light Pulse, Thunderbolt
L62 Mismagius: Shadow Ball, Will-o-Wisp, Mean Look, Confuse Ray
L62 Jumpluff: Bounce, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore, Leech Seed
L63 Scizor: U-Turn, Wing Attack, Steel Wing, Night Slash
(Type: Bug/Steel) (AB: Critical Edge) (Item: Choice Scarf)
L64 Clefable: Psychic, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Flamethrower
(Type: Normal) (AB: Magic Guard) (Item: Wise Glasses)

Turiavita Chihaya (F) (1st Battle)
L21 Swablu: Aerial Ace, Sing, Fury Attack, Mist
(Type: Normal/Flying) (AB: Natural Cure) (Item: N/A)
L23 Sunflora: Energy Ball, Psybeam, Leech Seed, Sunny Day
(Type: Grass) (AB: Chlorophyll) (Item: N/A)
L22 Kadabra: Confusion, Disable, Shock Wave, Torment
L24 Ninetales: Solarbeam, Dark Pulse, Lava Surf, Confuse Ray
(Type: Fire) (AB: Flash Fire) (Item: N/A)

Turiavita Chihaya (F) (2nd Battle)
L34 Kadabra: Psychic, Light Pulse, Shock Wave, Sunny Day
L35 Sunflora: Signal Beam, Solarbeam, Flamethrower, Leech Seed
L34 Ninetales: Solarbeam, Flamethrower, Psyshock, Confuse Ray
(Type: Fire) (AB: Flash Fire) (Item: N/A)
L35 Altaria: Air Slash, Dragonbreath, Solarbeam, Fire Blast
(Type: Dragon/Flying) (AB: Natural Cure) (Item: N/A)
L36 Empoleon: Scald, Flash Cannon, Ice Beam, Earthquake
(Type: Water/Steel) (AB: Torrent) (Item: N/A)

Turiavita Chihaya (F) (3rd Battle)
L47 Alakazam: Psyshock, Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Protect
L46 Sunflora: Leaf Storm, Flamethrower, Signal Beam, Helping Hand
L48 Altaria: Sky Attack, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Dragon Dance
(Type: Dragon/Flying) (AB: Natural Cure) (Item: Power Herb)
Tag Battle w/Turiavita Spy Yukiho (F)
L47 Mystiloom: Giga Drain, Shadow Ball, Spider Cage, Sleep Powder
(Type: Grass/Ghost) (AB: Wonder Guard) (Item: Focus Sash)
L46 Abomasnow: Blizzard, Razor Storm, Earthquake, Light Screen
(Type: Ice/Grass) (AB: Snow Warning) (Item: N/A)
L48 Swampert: Surf, Earthquake, Ice Smash, Rock Slide
(Type: Water/Ground) (AB: Torrent) (Item: N/A)

Turiavita Chihaya (F) (Final)
L56 Solares: Flash Burst, Extrasensory, Dark Pulse, Ancientpower
(Type: Light/Flying) (AB: Bright Aura) (Item: Solar Diamond)
L54 Flygon: Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Crunch, Fire Blast
L55 Sunflorazumarill: Aqua Tail, Leaf Blade, Ice Smash, Flamethrower
(Type: Grass/Water) (AB: Huge Power) (Item: Quick Claw)
L54 Tockety Tick: Focus Blast, Spectrum Bomb, Ice Beam, Hypno Bell
(Type: Electric/Psychic) (AB: Synchronize) (Item: N/A)
L54 Chandelure: Overheat, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Energy Ball
(Type: Ghost/Fire) (AB: Flame Body) (Item: N/A)
L55 Heracross: Megahorn, Close Combat, Stone Edge, Night Slash
(Type: Bug/Fighting) (AB: Guts) (Item: N/A)

Turiavita Master Del Donna (F)
L56 Nightinpale: Dark Pulse, Razor Storm, Psychic, Signal Beam
L57 Kingdra: Hydro Pump, Draco Meteor, Ice Beam, Flash Cannon
(Type: Water/Dragon) (AB: Sniper) (Item: White Herb)
L56 Volcarona: Fire Blast, Signal Beam, Psychic, Light Pulse
(Type: Bug/Fire) (AB: Flame Body) (Item: N/A)
L57 Magnezone: Flash Cannon, Lightning Gun, Mirror Coat, Thunder Wave
(Type: Electric/Steel) (AB: Sturdy) (Item: N/A)
L56 Rhyperior: Earthquake, Superpower, Stone Edge, Megahorn
(Type: Ground/Rock) (AB: Solid Rock) (Item: N/A)
L58 Metagross: Meteor Mash, Zen Headbutt, Earthquake, Giga Impact
(Type: Steel/Psychic) (AB: Clear Body) (Item: Recharge Herb)

A bit of trivia for these rosters:

Chihaya happens to use a Legendary Pokémon on her final team (Solares), an event Pokémon (Sunflorazumarill), and has a Pokémon with an event move (Spectrum Bomb).

During your final battle with Chihaya, Solares has a dark coloring to indicate what Turiavita has done to it. Also, it's not contained within a Pokéball and enters battle by coming down from above.

Solares can't know Extrasensory or Flash Burst at Level 56 and can't know Dark Pulse at all. However, all of this is to coincide with Turiavita's corruption of it. Also, a special event L50 Solares comes with the same moveset as Chihaya's Solares.

Del Donna's Volcarona is underleveled. Larvesta doesn't become Volcarona until Level 59.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 12:10:07 am by Sunflorazumarill »

Sunflorazumarill

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2013, 12:09:01 am »
It's been seven weeks since I last updated this, but there's something else I never got around to posting, and that's Marathon Battles. First up, what is a Marathon Battle?

A Marathon Battle is a battle where you fight multiple teams of 6 Pokémon each, with all teams on one side belonging to the same person. The number of teams is usually three, but there are a few that will use only two, a few that will use four, and a few that will use five. Anyway, to win a Marathon Battle, you have to beat all of your opponent's Pokémon before all of the Pokémon on your teams faint. If all the Pokémon in one person's team faint, that person sends out the first two Pokémon in their next team in line.

Here are some examples of Marathon Battles. Also, here are the Marathon Battles for everyone that's seen in Pokémon Flora/Azure:

DS TRANSMITTED MARATHON BATTLES
Note for Solar-Flora/Solar-Azure/Solar: In Easy Mode, the levels of all Trainers' Pokémon are 5 lower than in Normal Mode and in Challenge Mode are 5 higher than in Normal Mode.

Leader Madoka (F) Island: Madoka's Maze

Teams: 4

1st Team: L71 Jynx, L71 Girafarig, L72 Starmie, L72 Xatu, L73 Gothitelle, L73 Celebi

2nd Team: L72 Sigilyph, L72 Espeon, L73 Slowbro, L73 Flarancer, L74 Reuniclus, L74 Jirachi

3rd Team: L73 Tockety Tick, L73 Gardevoir, L74 Slowking, L74 Exeggutor, L75 Bronzong, L75 Victini

4th Team: L74 Alakazam, L74 Gallade, L75 Metagross, L75 Musharna, L76 Auright, L76 Lugia

Leader Merry (F) Island: Merry's Dream Shrine

Teams: 3

1st Team: L71 Sableye, L71 Phantormal, L72 Banette, L72 Twirlight, L73 Shedinja, L73 Rotom (Normal)

2nd Team: L72 Cofagrigus, L72 Spiritomb, L73 Mismagius, L73 Golurk, L74 Jellicent, L74 Drifblim

3rd Team: L73 Dusknoir, L73 Froslass, L74 Gengar, L74 Chandelure, L75 Mystiloom, L75 Giratina (Origin)

Leader Kaori (F) Island: Kaori's Academy

1st Team: L71 Knukuwing, L71 Poliwrath, L72 Medicham, L72 Hitmonchan, L73 Mikombat, L73 Cobalion

2nd Team: L72 Scrafty, L72 Toxicroak, L73 Meinshao, L73 Hitmonlee, L74 Emboar, L74 Terrakion

3rd Team: L73 Conkeldurr, L73 Heracross, L74 Thundekong, L74 Hitmontop, L75 Infernape, L75 Virizion

4th Team: L74 Machamp, L74 Breloom, L75 Lucario, L75 Gallade, L76 Blaziken, L76 Keldeo*
* In Solar-Flora/Solar-Azure/Solar, Keldeo is in its Resolute form.

Leader Carina (F) Island: Carina's Cathedral

Teams: 2

1st Team: L71 Fairost, L71 Luminail, L72 Blazight, L72 Elestar, L73 Cosmiplex, L73 Brighteon

2nd Team: L72 Mikombat, L72 Solant, L73 Draflect, L73 Prisangel, L74 Auright, L74 Solares

Leader Haruna (F) Island: Haruna's Center

1st Team: L71 Crobat, L71 Plasmactor, L72 Ectoplatom, L72 Gelardine, L73 Muk, L73 Metaliquid

2nd Team: L72 Scorchihem, L72 Biohyrax, L73 Mothical, L73 Snapazard, L74 Chemicrush, L74 Dimensium-M
Note: Haruna's Muk is Poison/Chemical and her Mothical is Bug/Chemical.

Leader Mizore (F) Island: Mizore's Village

1st Team: L71 Cryogonal, L71 Fairost, L72 Jynx, L72 Beartic, L73 Walrein, L73 Articuno

2nd Team: L72 Abomasnow, L72 Glaceon, L73 Glalie, L73 Rotom (Frost), L74 Lapras, L74 Regice

3rd Team: L73 Weavile, L73 Glacimpact, L74 Froslass, L74 Mamoswine, L75 Vanilluxe, L75 Kyurem*
* In Solar-Flora/Solar-Azure/Solar, Kyurem is Black Kyurem.

Leader Haruka N. (F) Island: Haruka's Anime-Con

1st Team: L71 Charizard, L71 Druddigon, L72 Gyarados, L72 Altaria, L73 Sceptile, L73 Latias

2nd Team: L72 Draflect, L72 Shardra, L73 Salamence, L73 Haxorus, L74 Garchomp, L74 Latios

3rd Team: L73 Vovalgia, L73 Flygon, L74 Hydreigon, L74 Kingdra, L75 Dragonite, L75 Rayquaza

Leader Erika S. (F) Island: Erika's Manor

1st Team: L71 Liepard, L71 Crawdaunt, L72 Absol, L72 Scrafty, L73 Umbreon, L73 Drapion

2nd Team: L72 Cosmiplex, L72 Spiritomb, L73 Nightasma, L73 Nightinpale, L74 Krookodile, L74 Darkrai

3rd Team: L73 Weavile, L73 Honchkrow, L74 Houndoom, L74 Tyranitar, L75 Zoroark, L75 Seraphia

Leader Saber (F) Island: Saber's Avalon

1st Team: L71 Bronzong, L71 Ferrothorn, L72 Steelix, L72 Probopass, L73 Escavalier, L73 Klinklang

2nd Team: L72 Skarmory, L72 Empoleon, L73 Excadrill, L73 Aggron, L74 Magnezone, L74 Heatran

3rd Team: L73 Scizor, L73 Lucario, L74 Bisharp, L74 Metagross, L75 Metanilant, L75 Dialga

Elite Four Misaka (F) Island: Misaka's Clone Lab

1st Team: L71 Stunfisk, L71 Raichu, L72 Galvantula, L72 Zebstrika, L73 Rotom (Wash), L73 Thundekong

2nd Team: L72 Elestar, L72 Ampharos, L73 Lanturn, L73 Jolteon, L74 Rotom (Heat), L74 Electivire

3rd Team: L73 Luxray, L73 Nightasma, L74 Vicious, L74 Tockety Tick, L75 Rotom (Mow), L75 Torrenyl

4th Team: L74 Birilatin, L74 Eelektross, L75 Plantplug, L75 Magnezone, L76 Rotom (Frost), L76 Zekrom

Elite Four Haruka A. (F) Island: Haruka's Stage

1st Team: L71 Simisear, L71 Volcanile, L72 Darmanitan, L72 Ninetales, L73 Blaziken, L73 Arcanine

2nd Team: L72 Volcaquid, L72 Blazight, L73 Camerupt, L73 Flareon, L74 Infernape, L74 Magmortar

3rd Team: L73 Flarancer, L73 Charizard, L74 Scorchihem, L74 Rotom (Heat), L75 Emboar, L75 Ho-oh

4th Team: L74 Enragious, L74 Houndoom, L75 Chandelure, L75 Volcarona, L76 Typhlosion, L76 Reshiram

Elite Four Yuri (F) Island: Yuri's Carnival

Teams: 5

1st Team: L71 Simipour, L71 Jellicent, L72 Aggresious, L72 Seismitoad, L73 Blastoise, L73 Walrein

2nd Team: L72 Corsola, L72 Ludicolo, L73 Politoed, L73 Starmie, L74 Feraligatr, L74 Glacimpact

3rd Team: L73 Mantine, L73 Carracosta, L74 Lanturn, L74 Vaporeon, L75 Swampert, L75 Luminail

4th Team: L74 Gastrodon (West), L74 Gastrodon (East), L75 Cloyster, L75 Rotom (Wash), L76 Samurott, L76 Aquatica
5th Team: L75 Empoleon, L75 Sunflorazumarill, L76 Lapras, L76 Gyarados, L77 Kingdra, L77 Palkia

Elite Four Hinagiku (F) Island: Hina's Sanctuary

1st Team: L71 Simisage, L71 Sawsbuck, L72 Snapazard, L72 Jumpluff, L73 Venusaur, L73 Abomasnow

2nd Team: L72 Enragious, L72 Cradily, L73 Bellossom, L73 Breloom, L74 Meganium, L74 Tangrowth

3rd Team: L73 Ludicolo, L73 Mystiloom, L74 Cherrim, L74 Leafeon, L75 Sceptile, L75 Metanilant

4th Team: L74 Nightinpale, L74 Leavanny, L75 Flowersixtet, L75 Rotom (Mow), L76 Serperior, L76 Terrias
5th Team: L75 Solant, L75 Sunflorazumarill, L76 Exeggutor, L76 Torterra, L77 Ecocadia, L77 Mythica

Champion Bonnie (F) Island: Bonnie's Summer Estate

1st Team: L71 Skibison, L71 Metaliquid, L72 Gengar, L72 Rotom (Fan), L73 Cloyster, L73 Meloetta-A

2nd Team: L72 Krookodile, L72 Sunflorazumarill, L73 Draflect, L73 Charizard, L74 Gallade, L74 Genesect

3rd Team: L73 Magnezone, L73 Rhyperior, L74 Hydreigon, L74 Fiamlora, L75 Hydrios, L75 Mewtwo
Genesect is holding one of the eight Drives (Burn, Douse, Shock, Chill, Plant, Psych, Shade, or Light). The Drive it holds is chosen at random at the start of the battle.

Mermaid Leia (F) Island: Leia's Seafloor Home

1st Team: L71 Corsola, L71 Masquerain, L72 Sharpedo, L72 Octillery, L73 Luminail, L73 Rotom (Wash)
2nd Team: L72 Politoed, L72 Mantine, L73 Cloyster, L73 Volcaquid, L74 Empoleon, L74 Milotic

3rd Team: L73 Gastrodon (West), L73 Gastrodon (East), L73 Starmie, L73 Ludicolo, L74 Lanturn, L74 Kingdra

4th Team: L74 Lapras, L74 Gyarados, L75 Sunflorazumarill, L75 Dragonite, L76 Manaphy, L76 Kyogre

Sleeper Keira (F) Island: Keria's Castle

1st Team: L71 Lunatone, L71 Solrock, L72 Xatu, L72 Girafarig, L73 Jynx, L73 Slowbro

2nd Team: L72 Venomoth, L72 Bronzong, L73 Darmanitan-Z, L73 Exeggutor, L74 Espeon, L74 Starmie

3rd Team: L73 Musharna, L73 Sigilyph, L74 Slowking, L74 Tockety Tick, L75 Gardevoir, L75 Hypno

4th Team: L74 Gengar, L74 Gallade, L75 Alakazam, L75 Metagross, L76 Cresselia, L76 Lugia

Witch Princess (F) Island: Witch Princess's Knoll

1st Team: L71 Shiftry, L71 Sableye, L72 Mandibuzz, L72 Sharpedo, L73 Skuntank, L73 Absol

2nd Team: L72 Weavile, L72 Twirlight, L73 Bisharp, L73 Krookodile, L74 Umbreon, L74 Spirtomb

3rd Team: L73 Drapion, L73 Cosmiplex, L74 Scrafty, L74 Dusknoir, L75 Nightasma, L75 Houndoom

4th Team: L74 Nightinpale, L74 Honchkrow, L75 Zoroark, L75 Hydreigon, L76 Darkrai, L76 Basiboros

Tower Boss Kurisu (F) Island: Kurisu's Tower

1st Team: L71 Spiritomb, L71 Mothical, L72 Prisangel, L72 Togekiss, L73 Volcarona, L73 Garchomp

2nd Team: L72 Archeops, L72 Eelektross, L73 Crobat, L73 Moldarach, L74 Fiamlora, L74 Latias

3rd Team: L73 Mamoswine, L73 Porygon-Z, L74 Lucario, L74 Ecocadia, L75 Torrenyl, L75 Latios
Note: Kurisu's Mothical is Bug/Chemical.

Turiavita Chihaya (F) Island: Chihaya's Island

1st Team: L71 Flarancer, L71 Plantplug, L72 Dodonking, L72 Draflect, L73 Lapras, L73 Togekiss

2nd Team: L72 Froslass, L72 Empoleon, L73 Sunflora, L73 Ninetales, L74 Alakazam, L74 Altaria

3rd Team: L73 Heracross, L73 Chandelure, L74 Tockety Tick, L74 Sunflorazumarill, L75 Flygon, L75 Solares

Turiavita Master Del Donna (F) Island: Turiavita Base

1st Team: L71 Solant, L71 Chemicrush, L72 Mamoswine, L72 Gengar, L73 Aggron, L73 Vovalgia

2nd Team: L72 Porygon-Z, L72 Moldarach, L73 Dusknoir, L73 Lucario, L74 Nightinpale, L74 Kingdra

3rd Team (Normal): L73 Crobat, L73 Volcarona, L74 Magnezone, L74 Rhyperior, L75 Metagross, L75 Mewtwo
3rd Team (Special/Flora Only): L73 Crobat, L73 Volcarona, L74 Magnezone, L74 Rhyperior, L75 Metagross, L75 Hydrios

3rd Team (Special/Azure Only): L73 Crobat, L73 Volcarona, L74 Magnezone, L74 Rhyperior, L75 Metagross, L75 Terrias
To fight the "Normal" 3rd team in Flora/Azure, you have to perform a certain task against the version's "Special" 3rd team. When fighting the "Special" 3rd team, Hydrios/Terrias will rebel against Del Donna upon emerging into battle and become a wild Pokémon, even taking out the rest of Del Donna's Pokémon before focusing on your own. This Hydrios/Terrias's stats and the like are pre-set like any other of Del Donna's Pokémon, therefore Hydrios/Terrias will have the same stats and the like each time you fight it. Since Hydrios/Terrias will become a wild Pokémon once it rebels against Del Donna, you're even able to catch Hydrios/Terrias, something you can't do in a normal Marathon Battle! You'll fight the version's "Special" 3rd team until you catch the Hydrios /Terrias that rebels against Del Donna, after which you'll fight the "Normal" 3rd team subsequent times.
Note: In Solar, the "Special" teams aren't used.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 03:08:14 am by Sunflorazumarill »

Sunflorazumarill

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2013, 02:36:00 am »
In addition to the Marathon Battles listed above, you can also access Marathon Battles with Trainers from past Pokémon games and several other unexpected characters. In case you're not aware of some of the people listed below, here are past Marathon Battles that pertain to them.

Note: The list below isn't all the Marathon Battles in the game. More Trainers can be added to the list at any given time. Now here are the extra Marathon Battles for Pokémon Flora and Azure:

ADDITIONAL MARATHON BATTLES
Note for Solar-Flora/Solar-Azure/Solar: In Easy Mode, the levels of all Trainers' Pokémon are 5 lower than in Normal Mode and in Challenge Mode are 5 higher than in Normal Mode.

Orange Crew Cissy (F) Island: Cissy Downs

1st Team: L71 Simipour, L71 Mantine, L72 Wailord, L72 Quagsire, L73 Sharpedo, L73 Lanturn

2nd Team: L72 Stoutland, L72 Snorlax, L73 Azumarill, L73 Gastrodon (West), L74 Politoed, L74 Gelardine

3rd Team: L73 Aggron, L73 Rhyperior, L74 Walrein, L74 Empoleon, L75 Starmie, L75 Sunflorazumarill

4th Team: L74 Jellicent, L74 Gyarados, L75 Kingdra, L75 Blastoise, L76 Latias, L76 Latios

Orange Crew Danny (M) Island: Danny's Chill Zone

1st Team: L71 Camerupt, L71 Excadrill, L72 Torterra, L72 Mamoswine, L73 Gliscor, L73 Rhyperior

2nd Team: L72 Hitmontop, L72 Poliwrath, L73 Hariyama, L73 Mikombat, L74 Scrafty, L74 Lucario

3rd Team: L73 Shedinja, L73 Vespiquen, L74 Leavanny, L74 Venomoth, L75 Forretress, L75 Pinsir

4th Team: L74 Raichu, L74 Manectric, L75 Lanturn, L75 Elestar, L76 Eelektross, L76 Magnezone

5th Team: L75 Abomasnow, L75 Electrode, L76 Golem, L76 Machamp, L77 Scizor, L77 Nidoqueen

Orange Crew Rudy (M) Island: Rudy's River

1st Team: L71 Mismagius, L71 Girafarig, L72 Heracross, L72 Lanturn, L73 Camerupt, L73 Exeggutor

2nd Team: L72 Fairost, L72 Manectric, L73 Zoroark, L73 Nidoking, L74 Eelektross, L74 Starmie

3rd Team: L73 Scorchihem, L73 Altaria, L74 Elestar, L74 Aggron, L75 Breloom, L75 Electivire

Orange Crew Luana (F) Island: Hotel Luana

1st Team: L71 Xatu, L71 Medicham, L72 Jynx, L72 Girafarig, L73 Mimikaron, L73 Bronzong

2nd Team: L72 Nidoking, L72 Armaremor, L73 Steelix, L73 Swampert, L74 Mamoswine, L74 Flygon

3rd Team: L73 Sigilyph, L73 Flarancer, L74 Tockety Tick, L74 Exeggutor, L75 Gallade, L75 Starmie

4th Team: L74 Hippowdon, L74 Golurk, L75 Rhyperior, L75 Gliscor, L76 Moldarach, L76 Excadrill
5th Team: L75 Krookodile, L75 Slowking, L76 Garchomp, L76 Metagross, L77 Marowak, L77 Alakazam

OI Elite Drake (M) Island: Drake's Stadium

1st Team: L71 Azumarill, L71 Heracross, L72 Mamoswine, L72 Tyranitar, L73 Dusknoir, L73 Slaking

2nd Team: L72 Armaldo, L72 Aggron, L73 Mothical, L74 Drapion, L74 Garchomp, L74 Eelektross

3rd Team: L73 Scrafty, L73 Carracosta, L74 Darmanitan-Z, L74 Ditto, L75 Steelix, L75 Shaymin-S

4th Team: L74 Gengar, L74 Venusaur, L75 Electivire, L75 Dragonite, L76 Basiboros, L76 Solares
Note: Drake's Mothical is Bug/Chemical.

Champion Lance (M) Island: The Lance Shrine

1st Team (A): L71 Lapras, L71 Sceptile, L72 Metagross, L72 Kingdra, L73 Tyranitar, L73 Reshiram
1st Team (B): L71 Lapras, L71 Sceptile, L72 Metagross, L72 Kingdra, L73 Tyranitar, L73 Zekrom
1st Team (C): L71 Lapras, L71 Sceptile, L72 Metagross, L72 Kingdra, L73 Tyranitar, L73 Kyurem*

2nd Team (A): L72 Milotic, L72 Flygon, L73 Ecocadia, L73 Haxorus, L74 Salamence, L74 Dialga
2nd Team (B): L72 Milotic, L72 Flygon, L73 Ecocadia, L73 Haxorus, L74 Salamence, L74 Palkia
2nd Team (C): L72 Milotic, L72 Flygon, L73 Ecocadia, L73 Haxorus, L74 Salamence, L74 Giratina (Origin)

3rd Team: L73 Hydreigon, L73 Charizard, L74 Garchomp, L74 Gyarados, L75 Dragonite, L75 Rayquaza
How the "A", "B", and "C" teams work is that which teams you fight depends on which starter you chose at the beginning of the game. If you chose Bulbasaur, then you fight the A teams; if you chose Charmander, then you fight the B teams; if you chose Squirtle, then you fight the C teams.
* In Solar-Flora, Kyurem is White Kyurem. In Solar-Azure, Kyurem is Black Kyurem. In Solar, Kyurem's form depends on which character you're playing as. It's Black Kyurem if you're the male character and White Kyurem if you're the female character.

Champion Wallace (M) Island: Wallace Pier

1st Team: L71 Luminail, L71 Glacimpact, L72 Gastrodon (West), L72 Samurott, L73 Rotom (Wash), L73 Feraligatr

2nd Team: L72 Volcaquid, L72 Empoleon, L73 Jellicent, L73 Blastoise, L74 Sunflorazumarill, L74 Swampert

3rd Team: L73 Politoed, L73 Whiscash, L74 Walrein, L74 Kingdra, L75 Wailord, L75 Torrenyl

4th Team: L74 Ludicolo, L74 Tentacruel, L75 Gyarados, L75 Milotic, L76 Manaphy, L76 Kyogre

[PK][MN] Trainer Steven (M) Island: Steven's Island

1st Team: L71 Metaliquid, L71 Magnezone, L72 Forretress, L72 Scizor, L73 Torterra, L73 Heatran

2nd Team: L72 Ferrothorn, L72 Empoleon, L73 Bastiodon, L73 Probopass, L74 Rhyperior, L74 Jirachi

3rd Team: L73 Skarmory, L73 Lucario, L74 Steelix, L74 Excadrill, L75 Tyranitar, L75 Genesect

4th Team: L74 Aggron, L74 Claydol, L75 Cradily, L75 Armaldo, L76 Metagross, L76 Dialga
Genesect is holding one of the eight Drives (Burn, Douse, Shock, Chill, Plant, Psych, Shade, or Light). The Drive it holds is chosen at random at the start of the battle.

Champion Cynthia (F) Island: Cynthia's Variation Game

1st Team: L71 Gengar, L71 Chemicrush, L72 Scizor, L72 Glaceon, L73 Braviary, L73 Rhyperior

2nd Team: L72 Gastrodon (West), L72 Flarancer, L73 Roserade, L73 Eelektross, L74 Togekiss, L74 Darkrai
3rd Team: L73 Spiritomb, L73 Milotic, L74 Lucario, L74 Garchomp, L75 Auright, L75 Rayquaza

Champion Alder (M) Island: Alder's Village

1st Team: L71 Tentacruel, L71 Ampharos, L72 Solant, L72 Flygon, L73 Gigalith, L73 Conkeldurr

2nd Team: L72 Escavalier, L72 Accelgor, L73 Krookodile, L73 Sigilyph, L74 Druddigon, L74 Dimensium-C

3rd Team: L73 Bouffalant, L73 Vanilluxe, L74 Hydreigon, L74 Volcarona, L75 Landorus*, L75 Giratina (Altered)

* In Solar-Flora/Solar-Azure/Solar, Landorus is in its Therian form.

Charizard Tamer Liza (F) Island: Liza's Fire Maze

1st Team: L71 Camerupt, L71 Simisear, L72 Volcaquid, L72 Flareon, L73 Emboar, L73 Magmortar

2nd Team: L72 Enragious, L72 Darmanitan-Z, L73 Volcanile, L73 Scorchihem, L74 Typhlosion, L74 Salamence

3rd Team: L73 Chandelure, L73 Blazight, L74 Rotom (Heat), L74 Ninetales, L75 Infernape, L75 Victini
4th Team: L74 Vovalgia, L74 Houndoom, L75 Blaziken, L75 Volcarona, L76 Charizard, L76 Heatran

Greenhouse Gal Sonrisa (F) Island: Sonrisa's Greenhouse

1st Team: L71 Parasect, L71 Ludicolo, L72 Sawsbuck (Spring), L72 Meganium, L73 Snapazard, L73 Leafeon

2nd Team: L72 Abomasnow, L72 Enragious, L73 Wormadam (Plant), L73 Jumpluff, L74 Serperior, L74 Roserade

3rd Team: L73 Venomoth, L73 Cradily, L74 Tropius, L74 Nightinpale, L75 Plantplug, L75 Sceptile

4th Team: L74 Torterra, L74 Leavanny, L75 Breloom, L75 Mystiloom, L76 Sunflorazumarill, L76 Celebi
5th Team: L75 Ferrothorn, L75 Venusaur, L76 Solant, L76 Ecocadia, L77 Sunflora, L77 Shaymin-S

Performer Trixie (F) Island: Trixie's Space Stage

1st Team: L71 Masquerain, L71 Corsola, L72 Gelardine, L72 Poliwrath, L73 Birilatin, L73 Blastoise

2nd Team: L72 Luminail, L72 Tentacruel, L73 Gyarados, L73 Lanturn, L74 Feraligatr, L74 Swampert

3rd Team: L73 Ludicolo, L73 Volcaquid, L74 Jellicent, L74 Cloyster, L75 Empoleon, L75 Samurott

4th Team: L74 Octillery, L74 Crawdaunt, L75 Sunflorazumarill, L75 Politoed, L76 Kingdra, L76 Starmie
5th Team: L75 Gastrodon (West), L75 Gastrodon (East), L76 Golduck, L76 Azumarill, L77 Palkia, L77 Kyogre

[PK][MN] Trainer Electra (F) Island: Electra Compound

1st Team: L71 Stunfisk, L71 Vicious, L72 Klinklang, L72 Ampharos, L73 Luxray, L73 Scizor

2nd Team: L72 Ferrothorn, L72 Elestar, L73 Lanturn, L73 Bisharp, L74 Tockety Tick, L74 Electivire

3rd Team: L73 Nightasma, L73 Manectric, L74 Empoleon, L74 Jolteon, L75 Rotom (Cut), L75 Heatran

4th Team: L74 Lucario, L74 Eelektross, L75 Magnezone, L75 Metagross, L76 Raichu, L76 Torrenyl

Dojo Master Shingo (M) Island: Shingo Boot Camp

1st Team: L71 Armaldo, L71 Poliwrath, L72 Toxicroak, L72 Moldarach, L73 Emboar, L73 Machamp

2nd Team: L72 Mikombat, L72 Lucario, L73 Yanmega, L73 Heracross, L74 Infernape, L74 Genesect

3rd Team: L73 Breloom, L73 Volcarona, L74 Conkeldurr, L74 Blaziken, L75 Scizor, L75 Meloetta-P

Mysteryman Eusine (M) Island: Eusine Resort

1st Team: L71 Jolteon, L71 Espeon, L72 Rotom (Normal), L72 Exeggutor, L73 Lanturn, L73 Bronzong

2nd Team: L72 Gallade, L72 Ampharos, L73 Darmanitan-Z, L73 Luxray, L74 Slowking, L74 Eelektross

3rd Team: L73 Plantplug, L73 Gardevoir, L74 Elestar, L74 Metagross, L75 Magnezone, L75 Cresselia

4th Team: L74 Reuniclus, L74 Electivire, L75 Gengar, L75 Electrode, L76 Alakazam, L76 Suicune

Hula Dancer Floreia (F) Island: Floreia's Coral Bed

1st Team: L71 Jumpluff, L71 Victreebel, L72 Bellossom, L72 Leavanny, L73 Ferrothorn, L73 Tangrowth

2nd Team: L72 Corsola, L72 Mantine, L73 Golduck, L73 Politoed, L74 Starmie, L74 Milotic

3rd Team: L73 Sunflora, L73 Azumarill, L74 Serperior, L74 Samurott, L75 Torterra, L75 Empoleon

4th Team: L74 Sceptile, L74 Swampert, L75 Meganium, L75 Feraligatr, L76 Venusaur, L76 Blastoise
5th Team: L75 Ecocadia, L75 Cloyster, L76 Sunflorazumarill, L76 Ludicolo, L77 Fiamlora, L77 Torrenyl

Magma Leader Maxie (M) Island: Magma Base

1st Team: L71 Mightyena, L71 Crobat, L72 Magmortar, L72 Emboar, L73 Darmanitan-Z, L73 Blazight
2nd Team: L72 Claydol, L72 Ninetales, L73 Krookodile, L73 Typhlosion, L74 Gliscor, L74 Chandelure
3rd Team: L73 Flygon, L73 Charizard, L74 Rhyperior, L74 Infernape, L75 Volcarona, L75 Tyranitar

4th Team: L74 Houndoom, L74 Ho-oh, L75 Blaziken, L75 Reshiram, L76 Camerupt, L76 Groudon

Aqua Leader Archie (M) Island: Aqua Base

1st Team: L71 Mightyena, L71 Crobat, L72 Politoed, L72 Samurott, L73 Lanturn, L73 Starmie
2nd Team: L72 Luminail, L72 Sunflorazumarill, L73 Kingdra, L73 Feraligatr, L74 Glacimpact, L74 Seismitoad

3rd Team: L73 Abomasnow, L73 Blastoise, L74 Mamoswine, L74 Empoleon, L75 Jellicent, L75 Dragonite

4th Team: L74 Gyarados, L74 Aquatica, L75 Swampert, L75 Palkia, L76 Sharpedo, L76 Kyogre

Flora Leader Farlie (M) Island: Flora Base

1st Team: L71 Mightyena, L71 Crobat, L72 Exeggutor, L72 Meganium, L73 Abomasnow, L73 Mystiloom
2nd Team: L72 Solant, L72 Ferrothorn, L73 Roserade, L73 Serperior, L74 Sunflorazumarill, L74 Leavanny

3rd Team: L73 Moldarach, L73 Torterra, L74 Mothical, L74 Sceptile, L75 Scizor, L75 Ecocadia

4th Team: L74 Breloom, L74 Terrias, L75 Venusaur, L75 Mythica, L76 Cacturne, L76 Megoliath
Note: Farlie's Mothical is Bug/Chemical.

Plasma Leader Plasmae (F) Island: Plasma Base

1st Team: L71 Mightyena, L71 Crobat, L72 Electivire, L72 Thundekong, L73 Galvantula, L73 Tockety Tick

2nd Team: L72 Bronzong, L72 Lanturn, L73 Lucario, L73 Elestar, L74 Reuniclus, L74 Eelektross

3rd Team: L73 Rotom (Heat), L73 Metaliquid, L74 Nightasma, L74 Gallade, L75 Plantplug, L75 Metagross

4th Team: L74 Rotom (Wash), L74 Lugia, L75 Magnezone, L75 Dialga, L76 Manectric, L76 Zekrom

Draco Leader Dralene (F) Island: Draco Base

1st Team: L71 Mightyena, L71 Crobat, L72 Sceptile, L72 Gyarados, L73 Charizard, L73 Dragonite

2nd Team: L72 Rotom (Normal), L72 Draflect, L73 Chandelure, L73 Haxorus, L74 Golurk, L74 Hydreigon

3rd Team: L73 Mystiloom, L73 Vovalgia, L74 Jellicent, L74 Flygon, L75 Gengar, L75 Salamence

4th Team: L74 Kingdra, L74 Kyurem*, L75 Garchomp, L75 Giratina (Altered), L76 Altaria, L76 Rayquaza
* In Solar-Flora/Solar-Azure/Solar, Kyurem is in its normal form.

Galactic Boss Cyrus (M) Island: Galactic Base

1st Team: L71 Roserade, L71 Sigilyph, L72 Scolipede, L72 Reuniclus, L73 Gengar, L73 Purugly

2nd Team: L72 Toxicroak, L72 Cosmiplex, L73 Bronzong, L73 Honchkrow, L74 Crobat, L74 Gyarados

3rd Team: L73 Houndoom, L73 Dialga, L74 Weavile, L74 Palkia, L75 Skuntank, L75 Giratina (Origin)

Team Plasma N (M) Island: N's Island

1st Team: L71 Liepard, L71 Seismitoad, L72 Unfezant, L72 Conkeldurr, L73 Sigilyph, L73 Darmanitan

2nd Team: L72 Krookodile, L72 Scrafty, L73 Klinklang, L73 Gigalith, L74 Galvantula, L74 Ferrothorn

3rd Team: L73 Carracosta, L73 Archeops, L74 Vanilluxe, L74 Zoroark, L75 Reshiram, L75 Zekrom

Pokémon Trainer N (M) Island: N's Island
(Solar-Flora/Solar-Azure/Solar)

1st Team: L71 Politoed, L71 Lanturn, L72 Sunflorazumarill, L72 Gastrodon (West), L73 Tentacruel, L73 Starmie

2nd Team: L72 Ninetales, L72 Arcanine, L73 Scorchihem, L73 Solant, L74 Leafeon, L74 Ninjask

3rd Team: L73 Hippowdon, L73 Moldarach, L74 Cradily, L74 Armaldo, L75 Scizor, L75 Rhyperior
4th Team: L74 Abomasnow, L74 Fairost, L75 Cloyster, L75 Mamoswine, L76 Glaceon, L76 Froslass

Team Plasma Ghetsis (M) Island: Plasma Base BW

1st Team: L71 Magmortar, L71 Elestar, L72 Scorchihem, L72 Plantplug, L73 Houndoom, L73 Liepard

2nd Team: L72 Scrafty, L72 Garbodor, L73 Krookodile, L73 Cofagrigus, L74 Bisharp, L74 Bouffalant

3rd Team: L73 Seismitoad, L73 Genesect, L74 Eelektross, L74 Kyurem, L75 Hydreigon, L75 Arceus (w/Mystery Plate)
Ghetsis happens to be using Arceus, something that isn't allowed in Marathon Battles. On top of that, said Arceus is also holding an unattainable item called a Mystery Plate, which makes Arceus "??"-type. Because of this rule breaking, if Ghetsis ever brings out Arceus, whether you win or lose, you'll receive a Master Ball after the battle.

(Solar-Flora/Solar-Azure/Solar)

1st Team: L71 Cosmiplex, L71 Weavile, L72 Mothical, L72 Plantplug, L73 Charizard, L73 Aggron

2nd Team: L72 Slowking, L72 Cofagrigus, L73 Bouffalant, L73 Bisharp, L74 Toxicroak, L74 Drapion
3rd Team: L73 Seismitoad, L73 Terrias, L74 Eelektross, L74 Hydrios, L75 Hydreigon, L75 Solares <Easy/Normal Mode Only>
3rd Team: L73 Seismitoad, L73 Reshiram, L74 Eelektross, L74 Kyurem (Black), L75 Hydreigon, L75 Arceus (w/Mystery Plate) <Challenge Mode, Flora/Fleck Only>
3rd Team: L73 Seismitoad, L73 Zekrom, L74 Eelektross, L74 Kyurem (White), L75 Hydreigon, L75 Arceus (w/Mystery Plate) <Challenge Mode, Azure/Azalea Only>
Note: Ghetsis's Mothical is Bug/Chemical.
In Challenge Mode, Ghetsis happens to be using Arceus, something that isn't allowed in Marathon Battles. On top of that, said Arceus is also holding an unattainable item called a Mystery Plate, which makes Arceus "??"-type. Because of this rule breaking, if Ghetsis ever brings out Arceus, whether you win or lose, you'll receive a Master Ball after the battle.

Rocket Admin Tyson (M) Island: Rocket Base

1st Team: L71 Scolipede, L71 Weavile, L72 Tentacruel, L72 Bisharp, L73 Fearow, L73 Fearow

2nd Team: L72 Scrafty, L72 Toxicroak, L73 Cosmiplex, L73 Roserade, L74 Houndoom, L74 Gengar

3rd Team: L73 Drapion, L73 Terrias, L74 Crobat, L74 Hydrios, L75 Zoroark, L75 Solares

Rocket Boss Giovanni (M) Island: Giovanni's Empire

1st Team: L71 Golem, L71 Shedinja, L72 Nidoking, L72 Nidoqueen, L73 Kangaskhan, L73 Seismitoad
2nd Team: L72 Dodonking, L72 Dugtrio, L73 Camerupt, L73 Hippowdon, L74 Gastrodon (East), L74 Gastrodon (West)

3rd Team: L73 Flygon, L73 Golurk, L74 Claydol, L74 Torterra, L75 Gliscor, L75 Mamoswine

4th Team: L74 Krookodile, L74 Moldarach, L75 Excadrill, L75 Swampert, L76 Persian, L76 Garchomp

5th Team: L75 Steelix, L75 Regigigas, L76 Tyranitar, L76 Groudon, L77 Rhyperior, L77 Mewtwo

Cipher Head Greevil (M) Island: Cipher Base

1st Team: L71 Plasmactor, L71 Cofagrigus, L72 Abomasnow, L72 Volcarona, L73 Garchomp, L73 Aerodactyl

2nd Team: L72 Starmie, L72 Altaria, L73 Granbull, L73 Manectric, L74 Swellow, L74 Lugia

3rd Team: L73 Exeggutor, L73 Articuno, L74 Tauros, L74 Zapdos, L75 Rhyperior, L75 Moltres

Snagem Head Gonzap (M) Island: Snagem Base

1st Team: L71 Archeops, L71 Tangrowth, L72 Golurk, L72 Magmortar, L73 Haxorus, L73 Electivire

2nd Team: L72 Granbull, L72 Crawdaunt, L73 Armaldo, L73 Breloom, L74 Machamp, L74 Skarmory

3rd Team: L73 Venusaur, L73 Slaking, L74 Blastoise, L74 Salamence, L75 Charizard, L75 Hydrios

Team Sonic Sonic (M) Island: Sonic's Island

1st Team: L71 Fearow, L71 Raichu, L72 Dugtrio, L72 Rapidash, L73 Aerodactyl, L73 Jolteon

2nd Team: L72 Biohyrax, L72 Espeon, L73 Jumpluff, L73 Manectric, L74 Crobat, L74 Typhlosion

3rd Team: L73 Swellow, L73 Froslass, L74 Ninjask, L74 Floatzel, L75 Staraptor, L75 Sceptile
4th Team: L74 Porygon-Z, L74 Accelgor, L75 Gliscor, L75 Zoroark, L76 Elestar, L76 Serperior

5th Team: L75 Raikou, L75 Shaymin-S, L76 Darkrai, L76 Solares, L77 Mewtwo, L77 Deoxys-S

Team Sonic Tails (M) Island: Tails's Island

1st Team: L71 Xatu, L71 Biohyrax, L72 Aerodactyl, L72 Pidgeot, L73 Charizard, L73 Dragonite

2nd Team: L72 Tropius, L72 Pelipper, L73 Skarmory, L73 Altaria, L74 Crobat, L74 Togekiss

3rd Team: L73 Drifblim, L73 Honchkrow, L74 Staraptor, L74 Skibison, L75 Flygon, L75 Salamence
4th Team: L74 Braviary, L74 Mandibuzz, L75 Sigilyph, L75 Ecocadia, L76 Latias, L76 Latios

5th Team: L75 Articuno, L75 Ho-oh, L76 Zapdos, L76 Lugia, L77 Moltres, L77 Rayquaza

Team Sonic Knuckles (M) Island: Knuckles's Island

1st Team: L71 Machamp, L71 Scizor, L72 Alakazam, L72 Exeggutor, L73 Gengar, L73 Dragonite

2nd Team: L72 Ampharos, L72 Houndoom, L73 Espeon, L73 Tyranitar, L74 Slaking, L74 Metagross

3rd Team: L73 Sunflorazumarill, L73 Scorchihem, L74 Porygon-Z, L74 Salamence, L75 Gardevoir, L75 Garchomp

4th Team: L74 Excadrill, L74 Chandelure, L75 Mikombat, L75 Rhyperior, L76 Magnezone, L76 Hydreigon

5th Team: L75 Ho-oh, L75 Palkia, L76 Terrias, L76 Groudon, L77 Zekrom, L77 Mewtwo
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 03:08:36 am by Sunflorazumarill »

Sunflorazumarill

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2013, 02:34:03 am »
Sorry to update this topic after a long while, but another thing I've done is make a number of Touhoumon game ideas. You can see them all here. However, I also have ones for Flora and Azure that I'll post here, too. If you want to know why, just look what I've done and you'll be surprised.

TOUHOUMON FLORA/AZURE

This is a Touhoumon idea based off of Pokémon Flora and Azure, (yes, I've thought up Touhoumon game ideas based off my own fangame ideas). However, these Touhoumon ideas may be the most unique ones I've ever conceived. First off, you need to know the story.

Long ago in the Nostrum region, two powerful magicians, the Sorcerer Prince and the Witch Princess, created a legion of dolls. Having been inspired by the Bonekas of other regions, these two sought to bring forth a new generation of their own making. The two of them decided to forge Bonekas based off two well-known groups, the iDolmasters and the Vocaloids. By infusing them will El energy, located throughout the region, these Bonekas were given sentience. Once the long task was done, the Bonekas managed to escape and spread out into the region. In due time, Bonekas from other regions had come and started to coexist with the Bonekas native to the Nostrum region.

In short, Touhoumon Flora and Azure gives us Touhous you never thought would be in a Touhoumon game. If you're a fan of iDolmaster and Vocaloid, you'll quickly discover Touhoumon lines based off of the characters of them! With lines consisting of Haruka Amami, Chihaya Kisaragi, Miku Hatsune, Megurine Luka, and more, things will get quite interesting! In addition, Touhoumon Flora and Azure also incorporates the Light and Chemical types introduced in Pokémon Flora and Azure, adding a new blend of variety to the new Touhous! In short, this is a Touhoumon experience not like any other!

These are the Starter lines for Touhoumon Flora and Azure:

CH Haruka (Fire)
Haruka (Fire)
EX Haruka (Fire/Psychic)

CH Miki (Grass/Electric)
Miki (Grass/Electric)
EX Miki (Grass/Electric)

CH Chihaya (Water)
Chihaya (Water)
EX Chihaya (Water/Ice)

These are all the Touhous (if you can even call them that) introduced in Flora and Azure. A bit of trivia. When it comes to the iMAS-based lines, their types are mostly based off of their image colors (ex: Haruka's image color is red, hence she's a Fire-type; Chihaya's image color is blue, hence she's a Water-type). The colors of the EX forms of each line also reflect said color. For the Vocaloid-based lines, color also plays a part in each line's typing, although other factors do so as well. Anyway, here are all the lines introduced in Touhoumon Flora and Azure:

CH Haruka (Fire)
Haruka (Fire)
EX Haruka (Fire/Psychic)
EX Haruka Base Stats: HP 75, ATK 85, DEF 65, SP ATK 120, SP DEF 65, SPD 130, TOTAL: 540

CH Miki (Grass/Electric)
Miki (Grass/Electric)
EX Miki (Grass/Electric)
EX Miki Base Stats: HP 80, ATK 105, DEF 85, SP ATK 95, SP DEF 80, SPD 85, TOTAL: 530

CH Chihaya (Water)
Chihaya (Water)
EX Chihaya (Water/Ice)
EX Chihaya Base Stats: HP 80, ATK 70, DEF 80, SP ATK 110, SP DEF 110, SPD 70, TOTAL: 520

CH Iori (Psychic)
Iori (Psychic)
EX Iori (Psychic)
EX Iori Base Stats: HP 120, ATK 60, DEF 75, SP ATK 110, SP DEF 85, SPD 60, TOTAL: 510

CH Yayoi (Fighting)
Yayoi (Fighting)
EX Yayoi (Fighting)
EX Yayoi Base Stats: HP 85, ATK 110, DEF 60, SP ATK 75, SP DEF 60, SPD 120, TOTAL: 510

CH Azusa (Water/Psychic)
Azusa (Water/Psychic)
EX Azusa (Water/Psychic)
EX Azusa Base Stats: HP 90, ATK 55, DEF 85, SP ATK 105, SP DEF 145, SPD 60, TOTAL: 540

CH Yukiho (Ghost/Ice)
Yukiho (Ghost/Ice)
EX Yukiho (Ghost/Ice)
EX Yukiho Base Stats: HP 100, ATK 45, DEF 115, SP ATK 80, SP DEF 115, SPD 55, TOTAL: 510

CH Makoto (Dark)
Makoto (Dark)
EX Makoto (Dark)
EX Makoto Base Stats: HP 85, ATK 125, DEF 85, SP ATK 65, SP DEF 85, SPD 95, TOTAL: 520

CH Ritsuko (Grass)
Ritsuko (Grass)
EX Ritsuko (Grass)
EX Ritsuko Base Stats: HP 85, ATK 70, DEF 105, SP ATK 95, SP DEF 105, SPD 70, TOTAL: 530

CH Ami (Light)
Ami (Light)
EX Ami (Light/Fighting)
EX Ami Base Stats: HP 70, ATK 105, DEF 105, SP ATK 65, SP DEF 65, SPD 90, TOTAL: 500

CH Mami (Light)
Mami (Light)
EX Mami (Light/Psychic)
EX Mami Base Stats: HP 90, ATK 65, DEF 65, SP ATK 105, SP DEF 105, SPD 70, TOTAL: 500

CH Hibiki (Dragon/Ground)
Hibiki (Dragon/Ground)
EX Hibiki (Dragon/Ground)
EX Hibiki Base Stats: HP 70, ATK 125, DEF 65, SP ATK 80, SP DEF 80, SPD 110, TOTAL: 520

CH Takane (Psychic)
Takane (Psychic)
EX Takane (Psychic/Dark)
EX Takane Base Stats: HP 60, ATK 65, DEF 60, SP ATK 120, SP DEF 120, SPD 95, TOTAL: 520

CH Ai (Light)
Ai (Light)
EX Ai (Light/Fire)
EX Ai Base Stats: HP 70, ATK 90, DEF 70, SP ATK 100, SP DEF 70, SPD 110, TOTAL: 510

CH Eri (Ghost)
Eri (Ghost)
EX Eri (Ghost)
EX Eri Base Stats: HP 70, ATK 60, DEF 95, SP ATK 90, SP DEF 95, SPD 100, TOTAL: 510

CH Ryo (Steel)
Ryo (Steel)
EX Ryo (Steel)
EX Ryo Base Stats: HP 70, ATK 120, DEF 110, SP ATK 65, SP DEF 85, SPD 70, TOTAL: 520

CH Miku (Normal)
Miku (Normal)
EX Miku (Normal)
EX Miku Base Stats: HP 80, ATK 60, DEF 60, SP ATK 135, SP DEF 90, SPD 115, TOTAL: 540

CH Rin K. (Electric)
Rin K. (Electric)
EX Rin K. (Electric)
EX Rin K. Base Stats: HP 60, ATK 95, DEF 65, SP ATK 105, SP DEF 75, SPD 100, TOTAL: 500

CH Len K. (Electric)
Len K. (Electric)
EX Len K. (Electric)
EX Len K. Base Stats: HP 100, ATK 60, DEF 95, SP ATK 65, SP DEF 105, SPD 75, TOTAL: 500

CH Kaito (Ice/Water)
Kaito (Ice/Water)
EX Kaito (Ice/Water)
EX Kaito Base Stats: HP 90, ATK 65, DEF 105, SP ATK 115, SP DEF 105, SPD 70, TOTAL: 550

CH Meiko (Fire)
Meiko (Fire)
EX Meiko (Fire/Chemical)
EX Meiko Base Stats: HP 75, ATK 90, DEF 70, SP ATK 130, SP DEF 90, SPD 95, TOTAL: 550

CH Luka (Water)
Luka (Water)
EX Luka (Water/Light)
EX Luka Base Stats: HP 125, ATK 60, DEF 60, SP ATK 110, SP DEF 105, SPD 80, TOTAL: 540

CH Gakupo (Psychic)
Gakupo (Psychic)
EX Gakupo (Psychic)
EX Gakupo Base Stats: HP 65, ATK 85, DEF 65, SP ATK 85, SP DEF 120, SPD 120, TOTAL: 540

CH SF-A2 (Steel)
SF-A2 (Steel)
EX SF-A2 (Steel)
EX SF-A2 Base Stats: HP 80, ATK 65, DEF 140, SP ATK 95, SP DEF 60, SPD 70, TOTAL: 510

CH Kaai (Normal)
Kaai (Normal)
EX Kaai (Normal)
EX Kaai Base Stats: HP 65, ATK 75, DEF 60, SP ATK 150, SP DEF 60, SPD 90, TOTAL: 500

CH Kiyoteru (Normal)
Kiyoteru (Normal)
EX Kiyoteru (Normal)
EX Kiyoteru Base Stats: HP 80, ATK 90, DEF 80, SP ATK 90, SP DEF 80, SPD 80, TOTAL: 500

CH Gumi (Grass/Fighting)
Gumi (Grass/Fighting)
EX Gumi (Grass/Fighting)
EX Gumi Base Stats: HP 80, ATK 115, DEF 65, SP ATK 80, SP DEF 70, SPD 110, TOTAL: 520

CH Lily (Dark/Light)
Lily (Dark/Light)
EX Lily (Dark/Light)
EX Lily Base Stats: HP 80, ATK 65, DEF 65, SP ATK 110, SP DEF 110, SPD 100, TOTAL: 530

CH Iroha (Normal/Light)
Iroha (Normal/Light)
EX Iroha (Normal/Light)
EX Iroha Base Stats: HP 55, ATK 115, DEF 60, SP ATK 105, SP DEF 60, SPD 105, TOTAL: 500

CH SeeU (Fighting)
SeeU (Fighting)
EX SeeU (Fighting)
EX SeeU Base Stats: HP 110, ATK 110, DEF 65, SP ATK 65, SP DEF 80, SPD 80, TOTAL: 510

CH IA (Normal/Flying)
IA (Normal/Flying)
EX IA (Normal/Flying)
EX IA Base Stats: HP 80, ATK 60, DEF 60, SP ATK 110, SP DEF 95, SPD 105, TOTAL: 510

CH Yuzuki (Psychic)
Yuzuki (Psychic)
EX Yuzuki (Psychic)
EX Yuzuki Base Stats: HP 80, ATK 55, DEF 105, SP ATK 100, SP DEF 105, SPD 55, TOTAL: 500

CH Lapis (Ice/Psychic)
Lapis (Ice/Psychic)
EX Lapis (Ice/Psychic)
EX Lapis Base Stats: HP 130, ATK 50, DEF 85, SP ATK 95, SP DEF 95, SPD 55, TOTAL: 510

CH Merli (Bug/Flying)

Merli (Bug/Flying)

EX Merli (Bug/Flying)
EX Merli Base Stats: HP 80, ATK 70, DEF 70, SP ATK 110, SP DEF 90, SPD 100, TOTAL: 520

CH Mayu (Light)
Mayu (Light)
EX Mayu (Light/Dark)
EX Mayu Base Stats: HP 70, ATK 130, DEF 70, SP ATK 80, SP DEF 70, SPD 90, TOTAL: 510

CH Neru (Dark)
Neru (Dark)
EX Neru (Dark/Electric)
EX Neru Base Stats: HP 75, ATK 115, DEF 75, SP ATK 95, SP DEF 75, SPD 85, TOTAL: 520

CH Haku (Ghost)
Haku (Ghost/Chemical)
EX Haku (Ghost/Chemical)
EX Haku Base Stats: HP 140, ATK 100, DEF 80, SP ATK 80, SP DEF 80, SPD 40, TOTAL: 520

CH Teto (Dragon)
Teto (Dragon)
EX Teto (Dragon/Flying)
EX Teto Base Stats: HP 60, ATK 120, DEF 70, SP ATK 120, SP DEF 70, SPD 110, TOTAL: 550

CH BRS (Dark/Fighting)
BRS (Dark/Fighting)
EX BRS (Dark/Fighting)
EX BRS Base Stats: HP 80, ATK 140, DEF 70, SP ATK 80, SP DEF 70, SPD 120, TOTAL: 560

Kotori (Grass)
Producer (Normal)
Hidaka* (Normal)
Sakurai* (Fire)
Cineria (Ghost)
Nonowa (Normal)
Hach. Miku (Normal)
TakoLuka (Water)
Bott. Miku (Normal/Water)
*-These are supposed to be Mai Hidaka and Yumenko Sakurai from iDolmaster Dearly Stars.

These are Touhou personifications of Terrias, Hydrios, and Solares from Pokémon Flora/Azure. (They replace the Terrias/Hydrios/Solares you obtain normally.) They still count as Touhous and remain in your party and everything.

Terrias (Grass/Flying)
Hydrios (Water/Flying)
Solares (Light/Flying)

In Touhoumon Flora and Azure, DL Rumia and DL Hina have an interesting change. In addition to their normal typings, a Dark/Light DL Rumia and a Light/Poison DL Hina can also be found. These are denoted by their slightly different colors. Also, the DL Rumia and DL Hina of these types learn some different moves than their Dark/Ghost and Dark/Poison variants. Note than the Dark/Ghost-type DL Rumia and Dark/Poison-type DL Hina are also still attainable. In fact, for example, it's possible for you to have both a Dark/Poison DL Hina and a Light/Poison DL Hina. A DL Rumia originating in Azure is Dark/Ghost-type while one originating in Flora is Dark/Light-type. A DL Hina found in Flora is Dark/Poison-type while one found in Azure is Light/ Poison-type.

DL Rumia (Dark/Ghost)
DL Rumia (Dark/Light)

DL Hina (Dark/Poison)
DL Hina (Light/Poison)

These are special Touhous based off of the fanmade alternate versions of Cirno; Achi Cirno, Ikazu Cirno, Hapa Cirno, and Mizu Cirno. In order to obtain one, you first need to have a CH Cirno in your party, at least one open slot, a basic Pokéball, and the CH Cirno in question must be holding a Fire Stone, Thunderstone, Leaf Stone, or Water Stone. When CH Cirno becomes Cirno (at Level 18), you'll receive an Elemental Cirno that matches the stone Cirno's holding. These Touhous are standalones that have their own types, movesets, and abilities. They are also found in Touhoumon Black 2 and White 2 through the same method.

Ach-Cirno (Fire) <Fire Stone>
Ikaz-Cirno (Electric) <Thunderstone>
Hap-Cirno (Grass) <Leaf Stone>
Miz-Cirno (Water) <Water Stone>

These are Touhous based off of the alternate versions of Miku; Sakura Miku, Yuki Miku, Append Miku, and Zatsune Miku. In order to obtain one, you first need to have a CH Miku in your party, at least one open slot, a basic Pokéball, and the CH Miku in question needs to become Miku (at Level 18) in a specific area. When this happens, then you'll receive a Special Miku determined by where you are. These Touhous are standalones that have their own types, movesets, and abilities.

Saku-Miku (Normal/Grass) <Flora Forest>
Yuki-Miku (Normal/Ice) <Ice Cavern>
Appe-Miku (Normal/Psychic) <Prism Mine>
Zats-Miku (Normal/Dark) <Yokai Cave>

This is a Touhou personification of a certain Pokémon from Pokémon Flora/Azure. Her stats have been buffed making her immensely powerful and she's only obtained through a special event, which I'll not be revealing.

Sunflorazumarill (Grass/Water)
Sunflorazumarill Base Stats: HP 115, ATK 95, DEF 95, SP ATK 120, SP DEF 105, SPD 70, TOTAL: 600

These are the locations of each Legendary Touhou in the game:

Kongala <Replaces Basiboros>
Kikuri <Replaces Dimensium>
Yuugenma <Replaces Auright>
Shingyoku (Priest) <Found in Terra Chamber (post-game)>
Shingyoku (Priestess) <Found in Hydro Chamber (post-game)>
Shingyoku (Orb) <Found in Solar Chamber (post-game)>
Layla <Replaces Dialga> (Requires S Flandre)
Merry N <Replaces Palkia> (Requires S Flandre)
Sariel <Replaces Giratina> (Requires S Flandre)
S Flandre <Replaces Arceus>

A special note about Chemical-type Touhous as there's only three of them. Due to there being very few Poison and Bug-type Touhous, Chemical-type attacks are also super-effective against Steel-type Touhous and Chemical-type Touhous also have a Resistance to Steel-type attacks.

Also, how it works when it comes to the Starters is that you get to choose from either CH Haruka, CH Miki, or CH Chihaya, while you rival ends up getting either CH Reimu (Miki), CH Marisa (Chihaya), or CH Sanae (Haruka).

EDIT: Added Merli to the game. Also added Hachune Miku, TakoLuka, and Bottle Miku.

Next up for here will be the rosters for every major Trainer in the game.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 02:35:44 pm by Sunflorazumarill »

Sunflorazumarill

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2013, 11:38:13 pm »
TOUHOUMON FLORA/AZURE TRAINER ROSTERS

GYM LEADERS

Leader Madoka (F)
L12 CH Takane, L13 CH Shikieiki, L14 CH Byakuren

Leader Madoka (F) (Tag Partner)
L12 CH Takane, L13 CH Shikieiki, L14 CH Byakuren

Leader Madoka (F) (Rematch)
L64 Shanghai, L65 EX Shikieiki, L64 Hourai, L65 EX Kaguya, L64 EX Takane, L66 EX Byakuren

Leader Merry (F)
L20 CH Mima, L21 CH Yukiho, L22 Yuyuko

Leader Merry (F) (Rematch)
L64 EX Youmu, L65 EX Mima, L64 EX Yukiho, L65 EX Tojiko, L64 EX Miyako, L66 EX Yuyuko

Leader Kaori (F)
L24 CH Suika, L25 Yayoi, L26 Gumi

Leader Kaori (F) (Rematch)
L64 EX Yayoi, L65 Hakurei, L64 EX Sara, L65 EX Gumi, L64 Rinnosuke, L66 EX Suika

Leader Carina (F)
L28 Ai, L29 Mayu, L30 Lily

Leader Carina (F) (Tag Partner)
L30 Ai, L31 Mayu, L32 Lily

Leader Carina (F) (Rematch)
L64 EX Mami, L64 EX Ami, L64 EX Ai, L65 EX Luka, L65 EX Mayu, L66 EX Lily

Leader Haruna (F)
L28 Haku, L29 Haku, L30 EX Haku

Leader Haruna (F) (Tag Partner)
L30 Haku, L31 Haku, L32 EX Haku

Leader Haruna (F) (Rematch)
L64 EX Yamame, L65 EX Medecine, L64 EX Wriggle, L65 EX Meiko, L64 EX Eirin, L66 EX Haku

Leader Mizore (F)
L33 Letty, L35 Alice, L34 Yumemi, L36 EX Cirno

Leader Mizore (F) (Rematch)
L65 AV Letty, L64 EX Kaito, L64 EX Lapis, L65 EX Cirno, L64 EX Lolice, L66 EX Yumemi

Leader Haruka (Nogizaka) (F)
L37 Hibiki, L39 EX Iku, L38 Teto, L40 EX Miko

Leader Haruka (Nogizaka) (F) (Rematch)
L64 EX Iku, L65 EX Hibiki, L64 EX Teto, L64 EX Satsuki, L65 EX Miko, L66 EX Mitori

Leader Erika (Sendou) (F)
L41 Flandre, L43 EX Neru, L42 EX Elis, L44 EX Remilia

Leader Erika (Sendou) (F) (Rematch)
L64 EX Elis, L64 EX Neru, L64 EX Yuka, L65 EX Remilia, L65 EX Flandre, L66 EX Sasha

Leader Saber (F)
L47 EX Yumenko, L49 EX Youmu, L48 EX Sakuya, L50 Youki

Leader Saber (F) (Rematch)
L65 AV Cirno, L64 EX Youmu, L64 EX Yumenko, L64 EX Keine (H), L65 Inu-Sakuya, L66 Youki

ELITE FOUR

Elite Four Misaka (F)
L51 Kirisame, L50 EX Tojiko, L51 EX Shou, L50 EX Iku, L52 EX Miki

Elite Four Misaka (F) (Rematch)
L70 EX Neru, L70 EX Tojiko, L71 EX Shou, L71 EX Marisa, L70 EX Iku, L72 EX Miki

Elite Four Haruka (Amami) (F)
L50 EX Rin, L51 EX Mokou, L50 EX Utsuho, L51 EX Haruka, L52 EX Marisa

Elite Four Haruka (Amami) (F) (Rematch)
L70 EX Utsuho, L70 EX Yumemi, L70 EX Mokou, L71 EX Haruka, L71 EX Marisa, L72 EX Flandre

Elite Four Yuri (F)
L53 EX Azusa, L52 EX Murasa, L53 EX Sanae, L52 EX Luka, L54 EX Suwako

Elite Four Yuri (F) (Rematch)
L72 EX Luka, L73 EX Azusa, L72 EX Murasa, L73 EX Sanae, L72 EX Chihaya, L74 EX Suwako

Elite Four Hinagiku (F)
L53 EX Gumi, L52 EX Satsuki, L53 EX Yuka, L52 EX Kaguya, L54 EX Yuyuko

Elite Four Hinagiku (F) (Rematch)
L72 EX Sanae, L72 EX Satsuki, L73 EX Yuka, L72 EX Mamizou, L73 EX Gumi, L74 EX Yuyuko

CHAMPION

Princess Bonnie (F) (Tag Partner)
L46 EX Azusa, L47 EX Sakuya, L48 EX Teto

Champion Bonnie (F)
L76 EX Azusa, L77 EX Teto, L76 EX Sakuya, L77 EX Yuyuko, L76 EX Marisa, L78 EX BRS

RIVAL BATTLES

Rival Battles (Richelle)

First Battle

L5 CH Marisa

L5 CH Sanae

L5 CH Reimu

Second Battle

L7 CH Youmu, L9 CH Marisa

L7 CH Youmu, L9 CH Sanae

L7 CH Youmu, L9 CH Reimu

Third Battle

L22 CH Youmu, L21 CH Utsuho, L23 Marisa

L22 CH Youmu, L21 CH Iku, L23 Sanae

L22 CH Youmu, L21 CH Kaito, L23 Reimu

Fourth Battle

L28 Youmu, L29 Utsuho, L29 Kaito, L30 Marisa

L28 Youmu, L29 CH Iku, L29 Utsuho, L30 Sanae

L28 Youmu, L29 Kaito, L29 CH Iku, L30 Reimu

Fifth Battle

L35 Iroha, L35 Youmu, L36 Utsuho, L36 Kaito, L37 EX Marisa

L35 Iroha, L35 Youmu, L36 Iku, L36 Utsuho, L37 EX Sanae

L35 Iroha, L35 Youmu, L36 Kaito, L36 Iku, L37 EX Reimu

Tag Partner

L38 Iroha, L38 Youmu, L39 Utsuho, L39 Kaito, L40 EX Marisa

L38 Iroha, L38 Youmu, L39 Iku, L39 Utsuho, L40 EX Sanae

L38 Iroha, L38 Youmu, L39 Kaito, L39 Iku, L40 EX Reimu

Sixth Battle

L49 EX Iroha, L48 EX Youmu, L50 Shinki, L49 EX Utsuho, L50 EX Kaito, L51 EX Marisa

L49 EX Iroha, L48 EX Youmu, L50 Shinki, L49 EX Iku, L50 EX Utsuho, L51 EX Sanae

L49 EX Iroha, L48 EX Youmu, L50 Shinki, L49 EX Kaito, L50 EX Iku, L51 EX Reimu

Post-Game Rematch 1

L66 EX Iroha, L65 EX Youmu, L67 Shinki, L66 EX Utsuho, L67 EX Kaito, L68 EX Marisa

L66 EX Iroha, L65 EX Youmu, L67 Shinki, L66 EX Iku, L67 EX Utsuho, L68 EX Sanae

L66 EX Iroha, L65 EX Youmu, L67 Shinki, L66 EX Kaito, L67 EX Iku, L68 EX Reimu

Post-Game Rematch 2

L76 EX Iroha, L75 EX Youmu, L77 Shinki, L76 EX Utsuho, L77 EX Kaito, L78 EX Marisa

L76 EX Iroha, L75 EX Youmu, L77 Shinki, L76 EX Iku, L77 EX Utsuho, L78 EX Sanae

L76 EX Iroha, L75 EX Youmu, L77 Shinki, L76 EX Kaito, L77 EX Iku, L78 EX Reimu

Post-Game Rematch 3

L86 EX Iroha, L85 EX Youmu, L87 Shinki, L86 EX Utsuho, L87 EX Kaito, L88 EX Marisa

L86 EX Iroha, L85 EX Youmu, L87 Shinki, L86 EX Iku, L87 EX Utsuho, L88 EX Sanae

L86 EX Iroha, L85 EX Youmu, L87 Shinki, L86 EX Kaito, L87 EX Iku, L88 EX Reimu

Rival Battles (Ricard)

First Battle

L5 CH Marisa

L5 CH Sanae

L5 CH Reimu

Second Battle

L7 CH Youmu, L9 CH Marisa

L7 CH Youmu, L9 CH Sanae

L7 CH Youmu, L9 CH Reimu

Third Battle

L22 CH Youmu, L21 CH Utsuho, L23 Marisa

L22 CH Youmu, L21 CH Iku, L23 Sanae

L22 CH Youmu, L21 CH Kaito, L23 Reimu

Fourth Battle

L28 Youmu, L29 Utsuho, L29 Kaito, L30 Marisa

L28 Youmu, L29 CH Iku, L29 Utsuho, L30 Sanae

L28 Youmu, L29 Kaito, L29 CH Iku, L30 Reimu

Fifth Battle

L35 Iroha, L35 Youmu, L36 Utsuho, L36 Kaito, L37 EX Marisa

L35 Iroha, L35 Youmu, L36 Iku, L36 Utsuho, L37 EX Sanae

L35 Iroha, L35 Youmu, L36 Kaito, L36 Iku, L37 EX Reimu

Tag Partner

L38 Iroha, L38 Youmu, L39 Utsuho, L39 Kaito, L40 EX Marisa

L38 Iroha, L38 Youmu, L39 Iku, L39 Utsuho, L40 EX Sanae

L38 Iroha, L38 Youmu, L39 Kaito, L39 Iku, L40 EX Reimu

Sixth Battle

L49 EX Iroha, L48 EX Youmu, L50 Shinki, L49 EX Utsuho, L50 EX Kaito, L51 EX Marisa

L49 EX Iroha, L48 EX Youmu, L50 Shinki, L49 EX Iku, L50 EX Utsuho, L51 EX Sanae

L49 EX Iroha, L48 EX Youmu, L50 Shinki, L49 EX Kaito, L50 EX Iku, L51 EX Reimu

Post-Game Rematch 1

L66 EX Iroha, L65 EX Youmu, L67 Shinki, L66 EX Utsuho, L67 EX Kaito, L68 EX Marisa

L66 EX Iroha, L65 EX Youmu, L67 Shinki, L66 EX Iku, L67 EX Utsuho, L68 EX Sanae

L66 EX Iroha, L65 EX Youmu, L67 Shinki, L66 EX Kaito, L67 EX Iku, L68 EX Reimu

Post-Game Rematch 2

L76 EX Iroha, L75 EX Youmu, L77 Shinki, L76 EX Utsuho, L77 EX Kaito, L78 EX Marisa

L76 EX Iroha, L75 EX Youmu, L77 Shinki, L76 EX Iku, L77 EX Utsuho, L78 EX Sanae

L76 EX Iroha, L75 EX Youmu, L77 Shinki, L76 EX Kaito, L77 EX Iku, L78 EX Reimu

Post-Game Rematch 3

L86 EX Iroha, L85 EX Youmu, L87 Shinki, L86 EX Utsuho, L87 EX Kaito, L88 EX Marisa

L86 EX Iroha, L85 EX Youmu, L87 Shinki, L86 EX Iku, L87 EX Utsuho, L88 EX Sanae

L86 EX Iroha, L85 EX Youmu, L87 Shinki, L86 EX Kaito, L87 EX Iku, L88 EX Reimu

OTHER TRAINERS

Sacred Knight Chelsea (F)
L28 Momiji, L29 Youmu, L30 Tenshi

Sacred Knight Chelsea (F) (Tag Partner)
L28 Momiji, L29 Youmu, L30 Tenshi

Scientist Darryl (M)
L28 Utsuho, L29 Nitori, L30 Kanako

SPECIAL PARTNERS

L?? Chiyuri, L?? Murasa
How the levels of Leia's Touhous work is that depending on how far you are through the game is how high they are. If you've obtained the Bright Badge (Flora) or Zombie Badge (Azure), Leia's Touhous will be at L30; if you've obtained the Yuki Badge, Leia's Touhous are at L35.

L?? EX Chiyuri, L?? EX Murasa
If you've defeated Turiavita at the Nomadic Ruins, Leia's Touhous are at L40 and both as of this point are also their EX forms; if you've obtained the Shade Badge; Leia's Touhous will be at L45; if you've obtained the Armor Badge, Leia's Touhous are at L50; if it's the post-game, Leia's Touhous are at L60.

L50 EX Chiyuri, L50 EX Murasa, L50 EX Sanae

Mermaid Leia (F)
L64 EX Chihaya, L65 EX Sanae, L64 EX Futo, L65 EX Suwako, L64 EX Chiyuri, L66 EX Murasa

L?? Byakuren, L?? Yukari
How the levels of Keira's Touhous work is that depending on how far you are through the game is how high they are. If you've obtained the Bright Badge (Flora) or Zombie Badge (Azure), Keira's Touhous will be at L30; if you've obtained the Yuki Badge, Keira's Touhous are at L35; if you've defeated Turiavita at the Nomadic Ruins, Keira's Touhous are at L40.

L?? Yukari, L?? EX Byakuren
If you've obtained the Shade Badge; Keira's Touhous will be at L45 and Byakuren as of this point is also in her EX form.

L?? EX Byakuren, L?? EX Yukari
If you've obtained the Armor Badge, Keira's Touhous are at L50 and Yukari as of this point is also in her EX form; if it's the post-game, Keira's Touhous are at L60.

L50 EX Byakuren, L50 EX Yukari, L50 Shinki

Sleeper Keira (F)
L64 EX Azusa, L65 Shinki, L64 EX Kaguya, L64 EX Lapis, L65 EX Byakuren, L66 EX Yukari

L?? Gengetu, L?? Mima
How the levels of the Witch Princess's Touhous work is that depending on how far you are through the game is how high they are. If you've obtained the Bright Badge (Flora) or Zombie Badge (Azure), the Witch Princess's Touhous are at L30; if you've obtained the Yuki Badge, then the Witch Princess's Touhous are at L35; if you've defeated Turiavita at the Nomadic Ruins, the Witch Princess's Touhous are at L40; if you've obtained the Shade Badge; the Witch Princess's Touhous are at L45.

L?? EX Gengetu, L?? EX Mima
If you've obtained the Armor Badge, the Witch Princess's Touhous are at L50 and both as of this point are also in their EX forms; if it's the post-game, the Witch Princess's Touhous are at L60.

L50 EX Gengetu, L50 EX Mima, L50 EX Yuka

Witch Princess (F)
L64 EX LilyBlack, L65 EX Takane, L64 EX Remilia, L65 EX Gengetu, L64 EX Yuka, L66 EX Mima

TOWER BOSS

Tower Boss Kurisu (F) (1st Battle)
L50 EX Mima, L50 EX Kanako, L50 EX Yumemi

Tower Boss Kurisu (F) (2nd Battle)
L50 Kikuri, L50 Kongala, L50 Yuugenma

TURIAVITA MEMBERS

Turiavita Grunt Touhous (M)/(F)

Common List
Psychic: CH Reisen, Reisen, CH Koakuma, Koakuma, CH Rikako, Rikako, CH Gakupo, Gakupo
Dark: CH Remilia, Remilia, CH Mima, Mima, CH Gengetu, CH Kurumi, Kurumi, CH Neru
Ghost: CH Parsee, Parsee, CH Rin, Rin, CH Kana, Kana, CH Kogasa, Kogasa

Seldom List
Psychic: CH Shinki, Ran, CH Alice, Alice, EX Koakuma, EX Rikako
Dark: CH Nue, Nue, Gengetu, Neru, LilyBlack, EX Kurumi
Ghost: Ghost, CH Tojiko, Tojiko, CH Haku, Haku, EX Kana

One-Time List
Psychic: EX Reisen, EX Gakupo, EX Takane, EX Alice, EX Ran, EX Hatate
Dark: EX Remilia, EX Mai, EX Neru, EX Gengetu, EX LilyBlack, EX Lily
Ghost: EX Parsee, EX Rin, Youki, EX Kogasa, EX Haku, EX Tojiko

Turiavita Agent Karasu (M) (1st Battle)
L25 CH Eirin, L27 Parsee, L26 Keine, L28 Yuugi

Turiavita Agent Karasu (M) (2nd Battle)
L39 Eirin, L41 Yuugi, L40 EX Parsee, L42 EX Keine (N)

Turiavita Agent Karasu (M) (3rd Battle)
L44 EX Parsee, L45 EX Kanako, L44 EX Keine (N), L45 EX Yuugi, L46 EX Eirin

Turiavita Agent Karasu (M) (4th Battle)
L62 EX Parsee, L63 EX Kanako, L62 EX Keine (N), L63 EX Yuugi, L64 EX Eirin

Turiavita Project R.I.F.F.A (F) (1st Battle)
L20 CH Iori, L19 Medecine, L19 CH Yamame, L20 EX Tewi

Turiavita Project R.I.F.F.A (F) (2nd Battle)
L33 Iori, L32 Medecine, L32 Yamame, L33 Youmu, L34 EX Tewi
Tag Battle w/Turiavita Grunt (F)
L33 Remilia

Turiavita Project R.I.F.F.A (F) (3rd Battle)
L45 EX Iori, L44 EX Medecine, L44 EX Yamame, L45 EX Youmu, L46 EX Tewi

Turiavita Project R.I.F.F.A (F) (4th Battle)
L63 EX Iori, L62 EX Medecine, L62 EX Yamame, L63 EX Youmu, L64 EX Tewi

Turiavita Chihaya (F) (1st Battle)
L21 CH VIVIT, L23 IA, L22 Patchouli, L24 Sanae

Turiavita Chihaya (F) (2nd Battle)
L36 EX IA, L37 VIVIT, L37 EX Sanae, L36 EX Patchouli, L38 EX Meiling

Turiavita Chihaya (F) (3rd Battle)
L47 EX Patchouli, L46 EX IA, L48 EX Sanae
Tag Battle w/Turiavita Spy Yukiho (F)
L47 EX Yukiho, L46 EX Wriggle, L48 EX Kasen

Turiavita Chihaya (F) (Final)
L56 Solares, L54 EX Murasa, L55 EX Marisa, L54 EX Tenshi, L54 EX Kaguya, L55 AV Cirno

Turiavita Master Del Donna (F)
L56 EX Suika, L57 EX Suwako, L56 EX Iku, L57 EX Yuyuko, L56 EX Shikieiki, L58 EX Flandre

TOUHOU TRAINERS

Ace Trainer Easter (F)
L85 Hakurei, L86 Genji, L86 Rika, L87 EX Meira, L87 Kirisame, L88 EX Mima

Ace Trainer Dimps (M)
L85 EX Ellen, L86 EX Kotohime, L86 EX Kana, L87 EX Rikako, L87 EX Chiyuri, L88 EX Yumemi

Ace Trainer Lotus (F)
L85 EX Orange, L86 EX Kurumi, L86 EX Elly, L87 EX Yuka, L87 EX Mugetu, L88 EX Gengetu

Ace Trainer Mystic (M)
L85 EX Sara, L86 EX Luize, L86 EX Yuki, L87 EX Mai, L87 EX Yumenko, L88 Shinki

Ace Trainer Scarlet (F)
L85 EX Meiling, L86 EX Koakuma, L86 EX Patchouli, L87 EX Sakuya, L87 EX Remilia, L88 EX Flandre

Ace Trainer Cherry (F)
L85 EX Alice, L86 EX Youmu, L86 EX Yuyuko, L87 EX Chen, L87 EX Ran, L88 EX Yukari

Ace Trainer Parish (M)
L85 EX Tewi, L86 EX Reisen, L86 EX Eirin, L87 EX Kaguya, L87 EX Keine (H), L88 EX Mokou

Ace Trainer Phantasm (M)
L85 EX Cirno, L86 EX Aya, L86 EX Medecine, L87 EX Yuka, L87 EX Komachi, L88 EX Shikieiki

Ace Trainer Faith (F)
L85 EX Nitori, L86 EX Hina, L86 EX Momiji, L87 EX Sanae, L87 EX Kanako, L88 EX Suwako

Ace Trainer Annie (F)
L85 EX Parsee, L86 EX Yuugi, L86 EX Satori, L87 EX Rin, L87 EX Utsuho, L88 EX Koishi

Ace Trainer Fantasio (M)
L85 EX Kogasa, L86 EX Ichirin, L86 EX Murasa, L87 EX Shou, L87 EX Byakuren, L88 EX Nue

Ace Trainer Desiree (F)
L85 EX Miyako, L86 EX Seiga, L86 EX Tojiko, L87 EX Futo, L87 EX Miko, L88 EX Mamizou

Ace Trainer Fairio (M)
L85 EX Sunnymilk, L86 EX Star S., L86 EX Lunachild, L87 EX LilyWhite, L87 EX LilyBlack, L88 EX Daichan

Ace Trainer Law (M)
L85 EX Suika, L86 EX Iku, L86 EX Tenshi, L87 EX Hatate, L87 EX Kasen, L88 EX Satsuki

Ace Trainer Perfeco (M)
L85 EX Marisa, L86 EX Ai, L86 EX Haruka, L87 EX Yayoi, L87 EX Makoto, L88 EX Hibiki

Ace Trainer Wander (M)
L85 EX Eri, L86 EX Ami, L86 EX Mami, L87 EX Iori, L87 EX Yukiho, L88 EX Takane

Ace Trainer Missy (F)
L85 EX Reimu, L86 EX Ryo, L86 EX Chihaya, L87 EX Azusa, L87 EX Ritsuko, L88 EX Miki

Ace Trainer Vocalia (F)
L85 EX Luka, L86 EX Meiko, L86 EX Kaito, L87 EX Len K., L87 EX Rin K., L88 EX Miku

Here they are. The rosters for every major Trainer seen in Touhoumon Flora and Azure. This also makes use of many of the lines introduced in Flora/Azure. When it came to Haruna, due to there only being three Chemical-type Touhous, I had to improvise with Poison and Bug-types in her rematch. Also, outside of "Hard Mode" Touhoumon games, Chihaya becomes the first person to use an Advent Touhou outside of the post-game. When it comes to the Touhou Trainers, four more have been added to show off several of the iMAS and Vocaloid-based lines.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 11:55:31 pm by Sunflorazumarill »

Sunflorazumarill

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2013, 07:13:21 pm »
Sorry it took a while for me to get to it, but now I've decided to post what I have for Marathon Battles in Touhoumon Flora and Azure. That's right, even the Marathon Battles get the Touhoumon treatment. Here, pretty much all kinds of Touhous are used and as you progress through the teams, you'll end up facing more powerful ones. For instance, the last team for each Trainer is usually reserved for Legendaries, Last Word, Final/Ultra, certain Advent, and even Z Touhous, meaning you may need to be prepared for those. Note that I may add more Marathon Battle lineups to the ones already listed over time.

DS TRANSMITTED MARATHON BATTLES
Note for Solar-Flora/Solar-Azure/Solar: In Easy Mode, the levels of all Trainers' Touhous are 5 lower than in Normal Mode and in Challenge Mode are 5 higher than in Normal Mode.

Leader Madoka (F) Island: Madoka's Maze
1st Team: L71 EX Keine (N), L71 EX Yuzuki, L72 EX Iori, L72 EX Mami, L73 Shanghai, L73 Hourai
2nd Team: L72 EX Hatate, L72 EX Patchouli, L73 EX Ran, L73 EX Takane, L74 Hakurei, L74 EX Miko
3rd Team: L73 EX Shikieiki, L73 EX Kaguya, L74 EX Azusa, L74 EX Haruka, L75 EX Byakuren, L75 Shinki
4th Team: L74 Layla, L74 Sariel, L75 LW Reimu, L75 Z-Alice, L76 LW Kaguya, L76 Z-Yukari

Leader Merry (F) Island: Merry's Dream Shrine
1st Team: L71 EX Kana, L71 EX Eri, L72 EX Komachi, L72 EX Parsee, L73 EX Yukiho, L73 EX Haku
2nd Team: L72 EX Kogasa, L72 EX Miyako, L73 EX Tojiko, L73 EX Rin, L74 EX Youmu, L74 EX Murasa
3rd Team: L73 Youki, L73 Kongala, L74 EX Mima, L74 Layla, L75 EX Yuyuko, L75 Saigyou
4th Team: L74 LW Mima, L74 Giratina, L75 DL Rumia, L75 AV Yuyuko, L76 Merry N, L76 Z-Youmu
Note: Merry's DL Rumia is Dark/Ghost.

Leader Kaori (F) Island: Kaori's Academy
1st Team: L71 AV Meiling, L71 EX Sara, L72 EX Yayoi, L72 EX Ami, L73 Rinnosuke, L73 Hakurei
2nd Team: L72 EX Elly, L72 EX SeeU, L73 EX Meiling, L73 EX Keine (H), L74 EX Ichirin, L74 EX Byakuren
3rd Team: L73 EX Gumi, L73 EX Mokou, L74 EX Suika, L74 EX Yuugi, L75 EX BRS, L75 Kongala
4th Team: L74 F Meiling, L74 U Suika, L75 LW Yuugi, L75 Z-Elly, L76 LW Mokou, L76 Z-Youmu

Leader Carina (F) Island: Carina's Cathedral
1st Team: L71 Toyohime, L71 Yorihime, L72 EX Mami, L72 EX Ami, L73 EX Ai, L73 EX Iroha
2nd Team: L72 EX Mayu, L72 EX Luka, L73 EX Lily, L73 Solares, L74 DL Rumia, L74 DL Hina
Note: Carina's DL Rumia is Dark/Light and her DL Hina is Light/Poison.

Leader Haruna (F) Island: Haruna's Center
1st Team: L71 EX Hina, L71 EX Wriggle, L72 EX Yamame, L72 SS Wriggle, L73 EX Haku, L73 EX Eirin
2nd Team: L72 EX Medecine, L72 DE Wriggle, L73 AV Eirin, L73 P Wriggle, L74 EX Meiko, L74 Z-Reisen

Leader Mizore (F) Island: Mizore's Village
1st Team: L71 SS Alice, L71 Yuk-Miku, L72 EX Yukiho, L72 EX Mai, L73 EX Lapis, L73 EX Kaito
2nd Team: L72 EX Letty, L72 EX Chihaya, L73 EX Cirno, L73 EX Yumemi, L74 EX Lolice, L74 Inu-Sakuya
3rd Team: L73 F Sakuya, L73 LW Alice, L74 DokterAneh, L74 LW Yumemi, L75 Kyurem*, L75 Z-Cirno
* In Solar-Flora/Solar-Azure/Solar, Kyurem is Black Kyurem.

Leader Haruka N. (F) Island: Haruka's Anime-Con
1st Team: L71 Charizard, L71 EX Meiling, L72 EX Satsuki, L72 EX Seiga, L73 EX Hibiki, L73 EX Sasha
2nd Team: L72 Gyarados, L72 EX Iku, L73 EX Kasen, L73 EX Teto, L74 EX Miko, L74 EX Mitori
3rd Team: L73 Hydreigon, L73 Latias, L74 Garchomp, L74 Latios, L75 Dragonite, L75 Rayquaza

Leader Erika S. (F) Island: Erika's Manor
1st Team: L71 (-----), L71 (-----), L72 (-----), L72 (-----), L73 (-----), L73 (-----)
2nd Team: L72 (-----), L72 (-----), L73 (-----), L73 (-----), L74 (-----), L74 (-----)
3rd Team: L73 (-----), L73 (-----), L74 (-----), L74 (-----), L75 (-----), L75 (-----)
4th Team: L74 (-----), L74 (-----), L75 (-----), L75 (-----), L76 (-----), L76 (-----)

Leader Saber (F) Island: Saber's Avalon
1st Team: L71 (-----), L71 (-----), L72 (-----), L72 (-----), L73 (-----), L73 (-----)
2nd Team: L72 (-----), L72 (-----), L73 (-----), L73 (-----), L74 (-----), L74 (-----)
3rd Team: L73 (-----), L73 (-----), L74 (-----), L74 (-----), L75 (-----), L75 (-----)

Turiavita Chihaya (F) Island: Chihaya's Island
1st Team: L71 EX Merli, L71 EX Haruka, L72 EX Suika, L72 EX Miki, L73 EX Mugetu, L73 EX Chihaya
2nd Team: L72 EX IA, L72 EX Patchouli, L73 EX Murasa, L73 EX Meiling, L74 AV Cirno, L74 Sunflorazumarill
3rd Team: L73 Z-Tenshi, L73 A VIVIT, L74 Z-Marisa, L74 LW Kaguya, L75 Z-Sanae, L75 Solares

Turiavita Master Del Donna (F) Island: Turiavita Base
1st Team: L71 EX Wriggle, L71 EX Satsuki, L72 EX Remilia, L72 EX Shou, L73 EX Luka, L73 EX Meiko
2nd Team: L72 EX Koishi, L72 EX Chiyuri, L73 EX Yumemi, L73 EX Eirin, L74 EX Iku, L74 EX BRS
3rd Team (Normal): L73 Z-Suwako, L73 U Suika, L74 Z-Yuyuko, L74 LW Shikieiki, L75 Z-Flandre, L75 AV Yukari
3rd Team (Special/Flora Only): L73 Z-Suwako, L73 U Suika, L74 Z-Yuyuko, L74 LW Shikieiki, L75 Z-Flandre, L75 Hydrios
3rd Team (Special/Azure Only): L73 Z-Suwako, L73 U Suika, L74 Z-Yuyuko, L74 LW Shikieiki, L75 Z-Flandre, L75 Terrias
To fight the "Normal" 3rd team in Flora/Azure, you have to perform a certain task against the version's "Special" 3rd team. When fighting the "Special" 3rd team, Hydrios/Terrias will rebel against Del Donna upon emerging into battle and become a wild Touhou, even taking out the rest of Del Donna's Touhou before focusing on your own. This Hydrios/Terrias's stats and the like are pre-set like any other of Del Donna's Touhou, therefore Hydrios/Terrias will have the same stats and the like each time you fight it. Since Hydrios/Terrias will become a wild Touhou once it rebels against Del Donna, you're even able to catch Hydrios/Terrias, something you can't do in a normal Marathon Battle! You'll fight the version's "Special" 3rd team until you catch the Hydrios /Terrias that rebels against Del Donna, after which you'll fight the "Normal" 3rd team subsequent times.
Note: In Solar, the "Special" teams aren't used.

ADDITIONAL MARATHON BATTLES

Charizard Tamer Liza (F) Island: Liza's Fire Maze
1st Team: L71 Shnaghai, L71 Ach-Cirno, L72 SS Utsuho, L72 EX Sunnymilk, L73 EX Yuki, L73 Dolls (Heat)
2nd Team: L72 VIVIT, L72 EX Futo, L73 EX Ai, L73 EX Meiko, L74 EX Utsuho, L74 EX Mokou
3rd Team: L73 EX Haruka, L73 EX Yumemi, L74 EX Marisa, L74 EX Flandre, L75 AV Mokou, L75 Charizard
4th Team: L74 F Marisa, L74 Z-Mokou, L75 Reshiram, L75 Z-Flandre, L76 Ho-oh, L76 Z-Remilia

Greenhouse Gal Sonrisa (F) Island: Sonrisa's Greenhouse
1st Team: L71 Sak-Miku, L71 Hap-Cirno, L72 SS Sanae, L72 EX Daichan, L73 EX Medecine, L73 Dolls (Cut)
2nd Team: L72 EX Shizuha, L72 EX Minoriko, L73 EX Ristuko, L73 EX Sanae, L74 EX Gumi, L74 EX Miki
3rd Team: L73 EX Satsuki, L73 EX Kaguya, L74 EX Yuyuko, L74 EX Kanako, L75 EX Mamizou, L75 EX Yuka
4th Team: L74 Sunflorazumarill, L74 LW Yamame, L75 LW Sanae, L75 LW Medecine, L76 LW Yuyuko, L76 F Yuka
5th Team: L75 LW Kanako, L75 Terrias, L76 U Sanae, L76 Mythica, L77 AV Yuyuko, L77 Z-Yuka

Performer Trixie (F) Island: Trixie's Space Stage
1st Team: L71 SS Nitori, L71 Miz-Cirno, L72 SS Utsuho, L72 EX Star S., L73 SS Sanae, L73 Dolls (Wash)
2nd Team: L72 SS Alice, L72 EX Kisume, L73 EX Chiyuri, L73 EX Kaito, L74 EX Azusa, L74 EX Mitori
3rd Team: L73 EX Murasa, L73 EX Luka, L74 EX Nitori, L74 EX Chihaya, L75 EX Suwako, L75 EX Sanae
4th Team: L74 AV Eirin, L74 Sunflorazumarill, L75 LW Cirno, L75 LW Nitori, L76 LW Sanae, L76 LW Suwako
5th Team: L75 U Sanae, L75 Z-Cirno, L76 Hydrios, L76 Z-Suwako, L77 Palkia, L77 Z-Marisa

[PK][MN] Trainer Electra (F) Island: Electra Compound
1st Team: L71 SS Nitori, L71 Ika-Cirno, L72 EX Yumenko, L72 EX Lunachild, L73 Dolls (Fan), L73 EX Keine (N)
2nd Team: L72 EX Keine (H), L72 EX Chiyuri, L73 EX Miki, L73 AV Cirno, L74 EX Shou, L74 EX Tojiko
3rd Team: L73 EX Neru, L73 EX Kanako, L74 EX Youmu, L74 EX Marisa, L75 F Nitori, L75 F Sakuya
4th Team: L74 LW Shikieiki, L74 LW Kanako, L75 Zekrom, L75 Dialga, L76 F Marisa, L76 Z-Marisa

Dojo Master Shingo (M) Island: Shingo Boot Camp
1st Team: L71 Rinnosuke, L71 EX Ichirin, L72 Hakurei, L72 EX Byakuren, L73 EX Wriggle, L73 EX Mokou
2nd Team: L72 EX Suika, L72 EX Yuugi, L73 EX Gumi, L73 EX Meiling, L74 EX Merli, L74 EX BRS
3rd Team: L73 F Meiling, L73 U Suika, L74 LW Yuugi, L74 Z-Elly, L75 LW Yamame, L75 Z-Youmu

Mysteryman Eusine (M) Island: Eusine Resort
1st Team: L71 EX Lunachild, L71 EX Patchouli, L72 Kirisame, L72 EX Lapis, L73 EX Nitori, L73 EX Shikieiki
2nd Team: L72 EX Hatate, L72 EX Neru, L73 EX Haruka, L73 EX Miki, L74 EX Azusa, L74 EX Shou
3rd Team: L73 EX Iku, L73 EX Byakuren, L74 EX Marisa, L74 EX Miko, L75 EX Tojiko, L75 Layla
4th Team: L74 Sariel, L74 LW Kanako, L75 Z-Yuyuko, L75 F Marisa, L76 Z-Yukari, L76 Z-Suwako

Hula Dancer Floreia (F) Island: Floreia's Coral Bed
1st Team: L71 SS Alice, L71 SS Utsuho, L72 SS Wriggle, L72 SS Lunasa, L73 SS Shikieiki, L73 SS Keine
2nd Team: L72 Sak-Miku, L72 EX Ritsuko, L73 EX Daichan, L73 EX Medecine, L74 EX Satsuki, L74 EX Yuka
3rd Team: L73 EX Kaguya, L73 EX Eirin, L74 EX Gumi, L74 EX Luka, L75 EX Miki, L75 EX Chihaya
4th Team: L74 EX Yuyuko, L74 EX Azusa, L75 EX Kanako, L75 EX Suwako, L76 EX Sanae, L76 Sunflorazumarill
5th Team: L75 LW Kanako, L75 LW Suwako, L76 LW Sanae, L76 U Sanae, L77 Z-Yuka, L77 Z-Suwako

Magma Leader Maxie (M) Island: Magma Base
1st Team: L71 EX Momiji, L71 EX Remilia, L72 SS Utsuho, L72 EX Ai, L73 EX Meiko, L73 EX Yumemi
2nd Team: L72 EX Chen, L72 EX Rin, L73 EX Tenshi, L73 EX Utsuho, L74 EX Suika, L74 EX Flandre
3rd Team: L73 EX Hibiki, L73 EX Haruka, L74 EX Yuugi, L74 EX Marisa, L75 EX Mokou, L75 AV Ran
4th Team: L74 LW Mokou, L74 Reshiram, L75 U Utsuho, L75 Ho-oh, L76 F Marisa, L76 Z-Flandre

Aqua Leader Archie (M) Island: Aqua Base
1st Team: L71 EX Wriggle, L71 EX Remilia, L72 SS Alice, L72 EX Nitori, L73 EX Eirin, L73 EX Kaito
2nd Team: L72 EX Komachi, L72 EX Chiyuri, L73 EX Luka, L73 EX Azusa, L74 EX Suwako, L74 EX Mitori
3rd Team: L73 EX Mai, L73 EX Chihaya, L74 EX Yumemi, L74 EX Sanae, L75 EX Murasa, L75 AV Eirin
4th Team: L74 F Sakuya, L74 Hydrios, L75 LW Eirin, L75 Palkia, L76 U Sanae, L76 Z-Suwako

Flora Leader Farlie (M) Island: Flora Base
1st Team: L71 EX Chen, L71 EX Remilia, L72 SS Sanae, L72 EX Daichan, L73 Sak-Miku, L73 EX Medecine
2nd Team: L72 EX Shizuha, L72 EX Minoriko, L73 EX Gumi, L73 EX Kaguya, L74 EX Satsuki, L74 EX Kanako
3rd Team: L73 EX Yamame, L73 EX Miki, L74 EX Wriggle, L74 EX Sanae, L75 EX Ritsuko, L75 EX Yuyuko
4th Team: L74 LW Kaguya, L74 Terrias, L75 F Yuka, L75 Mythica, L76 AV Yuyuko, L76 Z-Yuka

Plasma Leader Plasmae (F) Island: Plasma Base
1st Team: L71 EX Patchouli, L71 EX Remilia, L72 SS Nitori, L72 EX Tojiko, L73 EX Rin K., L73 EX Len K.
2nd Team: L72 Hakurei, L72 Kirisame, L73 EX Sakuya, L73 EX Shou, L74 EX Shikieiki, L74 EX Kanako
3rd Team: EX Chiyuri, L73 EX Miki, L74 EX Neru, L74 EX Marisa, L75 EX Iku, L75 Shinki
4th Team: L74 F Nitori, L74 Dialga, L75 LW Iku, L75 Zekrom, L76 LW Kanako, L76 Z-Marisa

Draco Leader Dralene (F) Island: Draco Base
1st Team: L71 EX Suika, L71 EX Remilia, L72 EX Meiling, L72 EX Rin, L73 EX Satsuki, L73 EX Mitori
2nd Team: L72 EX Youmu, L72 EX Hibiki, L73 EX Seiga, L73 EX Murasa, L74 EX Iku, L74 EX Sasha
3rd Team: L73 EX Kasen, L73 EX Miko, L74 EX Yuyuko, L74 EX Teto, L75 EX Mima, L75 A VIVIT
4th Team: L74 Salamence, L74 Kyurem*, L75 Garchomp, L75 Giratina, L76 Hydreigon, L76 Rayquaza
* In Solar-Flora/Solar-Azure/Solar, Kyurem is in its normal form.

Galactic Boss Cyrus (M) Island: Galactic Base
1st Team: L71 EX Koakuma, L71 EX Medecine, L72 EX Patchouli, L72 EX Eirin, L73 EX Lily, L73 EX Chen
2nd Team: L72 EX Hina, L72 EX Suika, L73 EX Reisen, L73 EX Shikieiki, L74 EX Wriggle, L74 EX Kanako
3rd Team: L73 Dialga, L73 U Utsuho, L74 Palkia, L74 Z-Remilia, L75 Giratina, L75 Z-Mima

Team Plasma N (M) Island: N's Island
1st Team: L71 EX Nazrin, L71 EX Kogasa, L72 EX Kyouko, L72 EX Gengetu, L73 LW Suika, L73 AV Yukari
2nd Team: L72 EX Murasa, L72 EX Rin, L73 EX Iku, L73 LW Reimu, L74 LW Sakuya, L74 F Marisa
3rd Team (Flora Only): L73 EX Mokou, L73 EX Mai, L74 EX Hatate, L74 Youki, L75 LW Sanae, L75 Zekrom
3rd Team (Azure Only): L73 EX Shou, L73 EX Mai, L74 EX Hatate, L74 Youki, L75 LW Sanae, L75 Reshiram

Pokémon Trainer N (M) Island: N's Island
(Solar-Flora/Solar-Azure/Solar) Teams: 4
1st Team: L71 EX Nitori, L71 EX Kanako, L72 EX Iku, L72 EX Luka, L73 EX Suwako, L73 LW Sanae
2nd Team: L72 EX Meiko, L72 EX Satsuki, L73 EX Yuka, L73 EX Marisa, L74 EX Utsuho, L74 LW Mokou
3rd Team: L73 EX Tenshi, L73 EX Suika, L74 EX Youmu, L74 EX Keine (H), L75 EX Hibiki, L75 LW Chen
4th Team: L74 EX Yumemi, L74 EX Lolice, L75 EX Yukiho, L75 Inu-Sakuya, L76 EX Letty, L76 LW Cirno

1st Team: L71 EX Kanako, L71 EX Nazrin, L72 EX Elis, L72 EX Shou, L73 EX Miyako, L73 EX Kasen
2nd Team: L72 EX Shikieiki, L72 EX Yumemi, L73 EX Byakuren, L73 EX Nue, L74 Hydreigon, L74 A VIVIT
3rd Team: L73 Mythica, L73 Z-Suwako, L74 Kyurem, L74 Z-Yuyuko, L75 Ho-oh, L75 S Flandre

(Solar-Flora/Solar-Azure/Solar) Teams: 3
1st Team: L71 EX Mugetu, L71 EX Yamame, L72 EX Kanako, L72 EX Mayu, L73 EX Meiko, L73 EX Shikieiki
2nd Team: L72 EX Yuugi, L72 EX Eirin, L73 EX Byakuren, L73 EX Nue, L74 Sariel, L74 EA Mokou
3rd Team: L73 Z-Suwako, L73 Reshiram, L74 Z-Yuyuko, L74 Kyurem (Black), L75 Z-Reimu, L75 S Flandre <Flora/Fleck Only>
3rd Team: L73 Z-Suwako, L73 Zekrom, L74 Z-Yuyuko, L74 Kyurem (White), L75 Z-Reimu, L75 S Flandre <Azure/Azalea Only>

Rocket Admin Tyson (M) Island: Rocket Base
1st Team: L71 EX Hina, L71 EX Yuka, L72 EX Medecine, L72 EX Makoto, L73 EX Aya, L73 EX Reimu
2nd Team: L72 EX Neru, L72 EX Eirin, L73 Shinki, L73 DE Wriggle, L74 EX BRS, L74 AV Eirin
3rd Team: L73 Terrias, L73 Z-Reisen, L74 Hydrios, L74 Z-Rumia, L75 Solares, L75 Z-Remilia

Rocket Boss Giovanni (M) Island: Giovanni's Empire
1st Team: L71 ST Ran, L71 ST Tenshi, L72 EX Yamame, L72 EX Ran, L73 EX Hibiki, L73 EX Shou
2nd Team: L72 EX Tenshi, L72 EX Kasen, L73 EX Suika, L73 EX Yuugi, L74 EX Mamizou, L74 EX Suwako
3rd Team: L73 Garchomp, L73 AV Ran, L74 LW Yamame, L74 LW Chen, L75 U Suika, L75 LW Tenshi
4th Team: L74 LW Suika, L74 Z-Remlia, L75 LW Yuugi, L75 Z-Tenshi, L76 LW Suwako, L76 Z-Yukari

Team Sonic Sonic (M) Island: Sonic's Island
1st Team: L71 EX Chen, L71 EX Lunachild, L72 EX LilyBlack, L72 EX Ai, L73 EX Yayoi, L73 EX Teto
2nd Team: L72 EX Meira, L72 EX Rikako L73 EX Yuki, L73 EX Tojiko, L74 EX Miku, L74 EX Remilia
3rd Team: L73 EX Youmu, L73 EX Nazrin, L74 EX Hibiki, L74 EX Marisa, L75 EX Hatate, L75 EX Gengetu
4th Team: L74 EX Gumi, L74 EX Shou, L75 EX Murasa, L75 EX Haruka, L76 EX Aya, L76 EX Nue
5th Team: L75 Sariel, L75 Z-Remilia, L76 Solares, L76 Z-Marisa, L77 LW Aya, L77 Z-Sakuya

Team Sonic Tails (M) Island: Tails's Island
1st Team: L71 Mimi-Chan, L71 Genji, L72 EX Tokiko, L72 EX Merli, L73 EX Koakuma, L73 EX Remilia
2nd Team: L72 EX Mystia, L72 EX Kogasa, L73 EX IA, L73 Kirsame, L74 EX Gengetu, L74 EX Seiga
3rd Team: L73 EX Aya, L73 EX Hatate, L74 EX Utsuho, L74 EX Reimu, L75 EX Teto, L75 EX Nue
4th Team: L74 Latias, L74 Latios, L75 LW Aya, L75 LW Utsuho, L76 LW Remilia, L76 Sariel
5th Team: L75 Terrias, L75 Rayquaza, L76 Hydrios, L76 Ho-oh, L77 Solares, L77 Z-Sanae

Team Sonic Knuckles (M) Island: Knuckles's Island
1st Team: L71 EX Rumia, L71 EX Patchouli, L72 EX Momiji, L72 Kirisame, L73 Youki, L73 EX Mima
2nd Team: L72 EX Hatate, L72 EX Hibiki, L73 EX Yumemi, L73 EX Suika, L74 EX Murasa, L74 EX BRS
3rd Team: L73 EX Utsuho, L73 EX Shou, L74 EX Yuyuko, L74 EX Komachi, L75 EX Byakuren, L75 EX Nue
4th Team: L74 EX Neru, L74 EX Shikieiki, L75 EX Meiling, L75 EX Marisa, L76 EX Yuugi, L76 EX Flandre
5th Team: L75 Z-Elly, L75 Z-Yuka, L76 Z-Rumia, L76 Z-Mokou, L77 Z-Youmu, L77 Z-Shinki
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 03:21:20 am by Sunflorazumarill »