Username: Password:

Author Topic: Pokemon Flora and Azure  (Read 16741 times)

Sunflorazumarill

• Haruka Miki Chihaya Fan
    • View Profile
    • Pokémon Peace Squad Central
Pokemon Flora and Azure
« on: October 29, 2012, 02:18:01 am »
POKéMON FLORA/AZURE

This is a Pokémon game idea that I started back in early/mid 2011. It's a main series game that takes characters and locations from various anime, manga, and visual novels and gives them the roles of important NP characters such as Gym Leaders, Elite Four members, villainous team members, and more. However, there's a lot more to Pokémon Flora/Azure than just that. There's new types, new Pokémon, and new features (such as giving items to important characters).

These two main series Pokémon game ideas are called Pokémon Flora and Pokémon Azure. What you see here are the new Pokémon that are in it. Note that every existing Pokémon and also the Pokémon found here and here are also present.

SFA POKéDEX

New Pokémon Types: There are two new Pokémon types added to the mix; Light and Chemical. Here are their basics:

LIGHT TYPE:
Super Effective Against: Ghost, Dark

Not Very Effective Against: Grass, Psychic, Light
Weak to: Grass, Psychic
Resistant to: Ghost, Dark
, Light

CHEMICAL-TYPE:
Super Effective Against: Poison, Bug
Not Very Effective Against: Grass, Chemical
Weak to: Grass
Resistant to: Poison, Bug, Chemical

New Pokémon: Rather than being a full-fledged Pokedex, the SFA-Dex only has 60 new Pokémon that add onto the ones we already have.

SFA-DEX KEY:
No Symbol: This Pokémon is a standalone.
=: This is the lowest stage in that Pokémon's line. Ex: Prisanne is the lowest stage in the Prisangel line.
^: The Pokémon that's listed above this one becomes this Pokémon. Ex: Snapacid becomes Snapazard.
There are two exceptions to this rule; Mystiloom and Brighteon.

Important note: The SFA Pokédex in detail (the Pokémon's stats, what moves they can know, and abilities) is still under construction. Also, I don't know exactly where the SFA Pokédex are going to be put.

SFA-DEX POKEMON:
SFA01: Prisanne (Type: Light) =
SFA02: Prismary (Type: Light) ^
SFA03: Prisangel (Type: Light) ^
SFA04: Aciphere (Type: Chemical) =
SFA05: Acidicand  (Type: Chemical) ^
SFA06: Chemicrush (Type: Chemical) ^
SFA07: Lizanic (Type: Rock/Fire) =
SFA08: Volcanile (Type: Rock/Fire) ^
-Lizanic and Volcanile are Fossil Pokemon. Lizanic is obtained from the Magma Fossil.
SFA09: Earthillo (Type: Rock/Ground) =
SFA10: Armaremor (Type: Rock/Ground) ^
-Earthillo and Armaremor are Fossil Pokemon. Earthillo is obtained from the Earth Fossil.
SFA11: Birilly (Type: Water/Electric) =
SFA12: Birilatin (Type: Water/Electric) ^
SFA13: Snapacid (Type: Grass/Chemical) =
SFA14: Snapazard (Type: Grass/Chemical) ^
SFA15: Lightail (Type: Water/Light) =
SFA16: Luminail (Type: Water/Light) ^
SFA17: Mimikaron (Type: Psychic)
SFA18: Skibison (Type: Normal/Flying)
-Skibison is based off of Appa and more specifically, air bison from Avatar: The Last Airbender.
SFA19: Lemurat (Type: Normal/Flying)
-Lemurat is based off of Momo and more specifically, lemur bats from Avatar: The Last Airbender.
SFA20: Blazight (Type: Fire/Light)
SFA21: Biohyrax (Type: Chemical/Flying)
SFA22: Sunkarill (Type: Grass/Water) =
SFA23: Sunflorazumarill (Type: Grass/Water) ^
-Sunkarill is supposed to be a fusion of Sunkern and Marill while Sunflorazumarill is supposed to be a fusion of Sunflora and Azumarill. Both of these are event Pokemon like Zorua and Zoroark.
SFA24: Mystiloom (Type: Grass/Ghost) ^
-Mystiloom is supposed to be yet another Stage 2 for Gloom, obtained by using the Moon Stone on Gloom.
SFA25: Brighteon (Type: Light) ^
-Brighteon is part of the Eevee family. Eevee becomes Brighteon when traded while holding the Flash Prism.
SFA26: Geluppy (Type: Water/Chemical) =
SFA27: Gelardine (Type: Water/Chemical) ^
SFA28: Solout (Type: Grass/Light) =
SFA29: Solant (Type: Grass/Light) ^
SFA30: Aracha (Type: Bug
/Ground) =
SFA31: Moldarach (Type: Bug
/Ground) ^
-Aracha and Moldarach are based off the enemies of the same name from Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.
SFA32: Phantormal (Type: Normal/Ghost)
SFA33: Plasmactor (Type: Electric/Chemical)
SFA34: Cubreeze  (Type: Water/Ice) =
SFA35: Icebergact (Type: Water/Ice) ^
SFA36: Glacimpact (Type: Water/Ice) ^
SFA37: Elestar (Type: Electric/Light)
-Elestar is a "Pikachu clone". However, unlike others such as Plusle, Minun, Pachirusu, or Emolga, Elestar has some pretty amazing qualities.
SFA38: Flaricid (Type: Chemical/Fire) =
SFA39: Scorchihem (Type: Chemical/Fire) ^
SFA40: Fairill (Type: Ice/Light) =
SFA41: Fairost (Type: Ice/Light) ^
SFA42: Ectoplatom (Type: Ghost/Chemical)
SFA43: Cosmiplex (Type: Dark/Light)
SFA44: Thermaquid (Type: Water/Fire) =
SFA45: Volcaquid (Type: Water/Fire) ^
SFA46: Mikarata (Type: Light) =
SFA47: Mikombat (Type: Light/Fighting) ^
SFA48: Mercutop (Type: Steel/Chemical) =
SFA49: Metaliquid (Type: Steel/Chemical) ^
SFA50: Lightiz (Type: Light/Flying) =
SFA51: Draflect (Type: Light/Dragon) ^
SFA52: Biomerd (Type: Grass) =
SFA53: Tropivern (Type: Grass) ^
SFA54: Ecocadia (Type: Grass/Flying) ^
-Ecocadia is a pseudo-Legendary, having a base stat total of 600 and Tropivern not becoming it until Level 48.
SFA55: Terrias (Type: Grass/Flying)
SFA56: Hyrdrios (Type: Water/Flying)
SFA57: Solares (Type: Light/Flying)
-Terrias, Hydrios, and Solares make up the Genesis Trio, the major Legendary trio in the SFA-Dex. Terrias is the mascot for Flora, while Hydrios is the mascot for Azure. All three have a base stat total of 680.
SFA58: Basiboros (Type: Poison/Dark)
-Basiboros is a Legendary Pokémon with a base stat total of 600. It's supposed to be based of the Basilisk and also the concept of Uroboros.
SFA59: Dimensium (Type: Chemical/Psychic)
-Dimensium is a Legendary Pokémon with a base stat total of 600. It has two forms, a Combat Form and a Mental Form. It's a trans-dimensional Pokémon.
SFA60: Auright (Type: Light/Psychic)
-Auright is a Legendary Pokémon with a base stat total of 600. It's a Mew-esque Pokemon like Celebi, Jirachi, and others. It's also an Event Pokémon.

Special: While not part of the SFA-Dex, in Flora/Azure, in addition to their normal typings, Poison/Chemical Grimer and Muk and Bug/Chemical Chemiket and Mothical are found. These are denoted by their slightly different colors. Also, Grimer, Muk, Chemiket, and Mothical of these types learn some different moves than their Poison and Bug/Poison variants. Note than pure Poison-type Grimer and Muk and Bug/Poison-type Chemiket and Mothical are also still attainable. In fact, for example, it's possible for you to have both a Bug/Poison Mothical and a Bug Chemical/Mothical. Grimer and Muk originating in Azure are pure Poison-type while ones originating in Flora are Poison/Chemical-type. Chemiket and Mothical originating in Flora are Bug/Poison-type while ones originating in Azure are Bug/Chemical-type.

(-----------------------------)

More information, such as locations, characters, items, and Trainer rosters will be coming soon.

Heattokun

• huuuuuur.
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Flora and Azure
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 02:20:40 am »
y'know,reading this makes me think.
We should make a pokemon hack thats imas related.

KAWAII SENTAI LOLIRANGER.

Bro

• Found Melan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 05:02:23 am »
y'know,reading this makes me think.
We should make a pokemon hack thats imas related.
HIBIKI PRIDE 2013

[4:15:39 PM] MooMoo: i think nonowa's cute tho
[4:15:59 PM] MooMoo: i bet if she was real she'd feel like a ballon full of warm water

Sunflorazumarill

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 03:47:16 pm »
Now I'm going to present to you the various cities and locations encountered in Pokémon Flora and Azure. Note that a number of these places are borrowed from various anime, manga, and visual novels. (After all, this idea began with an interesting "Anime girls as Gym Leaders" idea.) Note that there are 9 Gyms, but only 8 are ever challenged (which Gym is left out depends on which version your playing). Note that each place's origin is also brought up, and yes, each Gym Leader and Elite Four member is a female.

LOCATIONS IN NOSTRUM

NOSTRUM REGION (Origin: Shukufuku no Campanella)
The Nostrum region is an unusual place located far from the other Pokémon regions. In it, amazing locations and cities ranging from modern to traditional to old-fashioned can be found throughout. From the lush Flora Forest to the arid Kitohara Desert to the high northern mountains where the Nomadic Ruins are located, Nostrum has many sights to behold, and many new Pokémon to be found. This place is also rich with history and mythology, its greatest legend being that of the Genesis Trio; Terrias, Hyrdios, and Solares, Legendary Pokémon that are said to be the ones responsible for all life that exists. The Nostrum region is a monarchy, being ruled by the young, but benevolent Princess Bonnie. It's also home to the Pokémon Institute, a facility where research into Pokémon is impeccable. Nostrum is also known for a number of prestigious schools for people to attend. In short, this region is where you will go on your own Pokémon journey.

POKéMON GYM CITIES

Mitakihara Town (Origin: Madoka Magica)
This a provincial city where it wasn't until recently that development began. Since then, much modern architecture has been constructed. As a result, the city has an unusual combination of ultramodern and archaic urban design. There is a lot of architecture that resembles real-life architecture from around the world. However, the biggest draw for Mitakihara Town is the Mitakihara Gym, which is the first Gym in the Nostrum region.

Gym Leader: Madoka Kaname
Origin: Madoka Magica
Specializes In: Psychic-type Pokémon
Badge: Mahou Badge
TM Given: TM04 (Calm Mind) (Flora), TM19 (Telekinesis) (Azure)

Yumenight City (Origin: Yumekui Merry)
Yumenight City is a town known as "The Gateway of Dreams", and for 10 years has had a guardian of sorts, Merry Nightmare, a dream demon that serves as the gatekeeper of the Dream World. This city is known for the Dream Gate, which is said to be the way to the Dream World. Yumenight City is also the location of the Yumenight Gym, the second Gym in the Nostrum region, which Merry herself serves as the leader of.

Gym Leader: Merry Nightmare
Origin: Yumekui Merry
Specializes In: Ghost-type Pokémon
Badge: Dream Badge
TM Given: TM65 (Shadow Claw)

Miyagami City (Origin: Best Student Council)
Miyagami City is located on a southern peninsula and lies within the Shadow of Miyagami Private Academy, an unusual all-girl high school, best known for the Miyagami Academy Maximum Authority Wielding Best Student Council, known as the Best Student Council for short. This council has more authority than any of the faculty or staff members at the school, and also even Miyagami City as a whole, seeing as the Miyagami Gym, the third Gym in the Nostrum region, is both owned and ran by the Best Student Council.

Gym Leader: Kaori Izumi
Origin: Best Student Council
Specializes In: Fighting-type Pokémon
Badge: Assault Badge
TM Given: TM60 (Drain Punch) (Flora), TM47 (Low Sweep) (Azure)

Ert'Aria (Origin: Shukufuku no Campanella)
This a busy trade city located at the ocean's edge. It's known as the treasury of the world and every seven years has a harvest festival revolving around a meteor shower. There are a number of locations to be found here, such as Ert'Aria's Cathedral, the mansion of the Duke of Ert'Aria, Fabious Verritti, and also an adventuring group known as Oasis. This is also the location of the Ert'Aria Gym, the fourth gym in the Nostrum region, but can only be challenged in Flora.

Gym Leader: Carina Verritti
Origin: Shukufuku no Campanella
Specializes In: Light-type Pokémon
Badge: Bright Badge
TM Given: TM100/102 (Light Pulse)

Korechem City (Origin: Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka)
Korechem City is a place that's known for a number of things, such as Korechem Lab, where one of the things they do is revive fossil Pokémon, an unusual building called Matelis, and also a Safari Zone. Korechem City is also the location of the Korechem Gym, the fourth Gym in the Nostrum region, but can only be challenged in Azure.

Gym Leader: Haruna
Origin: Kore wa Zombie Desu ka
Specializes In: Chemical-type Pokémon
Badge: Zombie Badge
TM Given: TM96/98 (HDRX Cluster)

Yokai City (Origin: Rosario + Vampire)
By far the most unusual city in the entire Nostrum region, Yokai City is a city built by monsters, for monsters. In fact, there's not a single human to be found in this town and very few human Trainers even come here. Even people such as Nurse Joy and Trainers such as Ace Trainers, Boarders, Beauties, etc., are not human. The only way in and out of Yokai City is through Yokai Cave, which contains various Dark and Ghost-type Pokémon. In the center of the city is Yokai Academy, a school that is for monsters to attend. There is also an orphanage for parents who are unable to take care of them. This city happens to be the location of the Yokai Gym, the fifth Gym in the Nostrum region.

Gym Leader: Mizore Shirayuki
Origin: Rosario + Vampire
Specializes In: Ice-type Pokémon
Badge: Yuki Badge
TM Given: TM73 (Avalanche) (Flora), TM80 (Frost Breath) (Azure)

Hakujou City (Origin: Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu)
A town located on the edge of scenic Hakujou Lake, Hakujou City is known for a number of things; Hakujou Academy, Hakujou Museum, Hakujou Department Store, Hakujou Lakeside, and more. People are known to like to take trips and cruises on boats across the lake as well as relax near the water. In addition to these things, the city is the location of the Hakujou Gym, the sixth Gym in the Nostrum region.

Gym Leader: Haruka Nogizaka
Origin: Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu
Specializes In: Dragon-type Pokémon
Badge: Force Badge
TM Given: TM02 (Dragon Claw)

Tamatsu Island (Origin: Fortune Arterial)
An offshore island that is only accessible by boat, Tamatsu Island is known for the Shuchikan Academy, a prestigious public school in the style of an English six-year school encompassing junior-high and high school students. This is also the location of the Tamatsu Gym, the seventh Gym in the Nostrum region.

Gym Leader: Erika Sendou
Origin: Fortune Arterial
Specializes In: Dark-type Pokémon
Badge: Shade Badge
TM Given: TM80 (Dark Pulse) (Flora), TM60 (Quash) (Azure)

Graileram City (Origin: Fate/Stay Night)
One of the oldest cities in the Nostrum region, Graileram City is known for its castle-like architecture, including a large wall surrounding the entire city. Hundreds of years ago, it was the capital of the Nostrum region, with Graileram Castle, located north of the city, being where the royal family lived. A lot of the Nostrum region's history can be found here. Graileram City is also the home of the Graileram Gym, the eighth and final Gym in the Nostrum region.

Gym Leader: Saber
Origin: Fate/Stay Night
Specializes In: Steel-type Pokémon
Badge: Armor Badge
TM Given: TM93/92 (Flash Cannon)

Tridestin Atoll (Origin: Pokémon Flora/Azure)
An island located off the east coast of the Nostrum region mainland, Tridestin Atoll is the home of Nostrum's Pokémon League. Surrounded by very unstable waters, the only way to reach Tridestin Atoll is to take a ferry from Marina Port, which only those who have collected eight Gym Badges are allowed on. From there, Trainers must pass through Victory Road, the final challenge before reaching the Pokémon League. Obviously, Tridestin Atoll is where the Elite Four and Champion are fought.

Elite Four Member 1: Misaka Mikoto
Origin: To Aru Majutsu no Index
Specializes In: Electric-type Pokémon

Elite Four Member 2: Haruka Amami
Origin: The iDolm@ster
Specializes In: Fire-type Pokémon

Elite Four Member 3: Yuri Fuyude
Origin: Wandaba Style
Specializes In: Water-type Pokémon

Elite Four Member 4: Hinagiku Katsura
Origin: Hayate no Gotoku
Specializes In: Grass-type Pokémon

Champion: Princess Bonnie
Origin: BonnieGames
Specializes In: Variety

Other Cities
Newjourn Town
iM@S City
Glaciberg City
Academy City
Marina Port
Royal Capital City
Resort Tropicale
Trainers' Square

Other Areas
Flora Forest
Azure Swamp
Crystal Valley
Kitohara Desert
Sando Valley
Prism Mine
Deep Mines
Yokai Cave
Hakujou Lake
Ice Cavern
Maze Mountain
Magiron Mountain
Firefall Ridge
Coral Cavern
Genesis Jungle
Victory Road
Enigma Island

Various Structures
Pokémon Institute
Safari Zone
Abandoned Manor
Plasma Factory
Hakuou Academy
Witch Princess's Hut
Abandoned Base
Battle Tower
Turiavita's Island

Ancient Structures
Nomadic Ruins
Graileram Castle
Terra Temple
Hydro Temple
Solar Temple
Uroboros Temple
Sky Tower
Hooded Waterwheel
Ancient Shrine
Rainbow Castle
Balance Ruins
Altar of Origin

Other
Marine Cave
Terra Cave
Hall of Origin
Sinjoh Ruins

Routes
Route 301
Route 302
Route 303
Route 304
Route 305
Route 306
Route 307
Route 308
Route 309
Route 310
Route 311
Route 312
Route 313
Route 314
Route 315
Route 316
Route 317
Route 318
Route 319
Route 320
Route 321
Route 322
Route 323
Route 324
Route 325
Route 326
Route 327
Route 328
Route 329
Route 330
Route 331
Route 332

Heattokun

• huuuuuur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 03:56:30 pm »
Hmm...I see.
well, I dunno what to say about this..
Too mixed of a cast?
Yeah,too mixed of a cast. Plus I can see some biast on the gym leader list.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2012, 07:22:44 pm »
I was following until the random crossover :/ Not a fan of those.

Heattokun

• huuuuuur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2012, 10:13:37 pm »
Yeah,what Maka said
What I would say is rethink the gym leaders. The reason why I say this is because I was talking with a friend about a pokemon hack and he gave me a genius idea: He told me..
"Do a pokemon hack and make the Kamen Riders gym leaders while Gokaiger is the elite 4." So I told him:
"Are you retarded? Gokaiger is sentai."
Then he followed it up:
"Thats why you copy everything to the other game, and make the gym leaders in that one all Super Sentai and then put OOOs,Decade,W,Fourze,and Wizard as the elite four."
The bad part is.. I was consittering it, since having Gyms A with Elite four B in one version and Gyms B with Elite four A in the other actually sounded REALLY original
so,to finish my critique on the idea: Cut down some ties and clean it up a little till it sounds better,unless you have a good reason why theres so many crossovers

Sunflorazumarill

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2012, 01:58:38 am »
Hmm...I see.
well, I dunno what to say about this..
Too mixed of a cast?
Yeah,too mixed of a cast. Plus I can see some biast on the gym leader list.

I was consittering it, since having Gyms A with Elite four B in one version and Gyms B with Elite four A in the other actually sounded REALLY original
so,to finish my critique on the idea: Cut down some ties and clean it up a little till it sounds better,unless you have a good reason why theres so many crossovers

Actually, I think I should explain to you the origin of Pokémon Flora/Azure. It started when I found a picture of DeviantArt of the Vocaloids as Gym Leaders, Elite Four, and a Champion. Eventually, I thought up something similar involving various anime girls in those positions. I also thought up several Pokémon that some of them could have. Over time, this idea grew into ideas for Pokémon games and it stuck from there. Also, all these ideas are already compiled and the ideas started to be put down over a year ago. In short, these characters are too integrated into Flora/Azure to be changed.

Also, I should warn you. The next segment introduces us to some iDolm@ster Xenoglossia-origin elements.

MAIN CHARACTERS

Fleck (Origin: Pokémon Flora/Azure)
Role: Player (Boy)
Info: Fleck (his default name) is a young teenage boy that lives in Newjourn Town and is the male player character. His attire resembles that of Brendan from Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. Since he's the character you play as in the game, there's not much else to describe about him.

Azalea (Origin: Pokémon Flora/Azure)
Role: Player (Girl)
Info: Azalea (her default name) is a young teenage girl that lives in Newjourn Town and is the female player character. Her attire resembles that of what a girl would wear on a golfing course, including a "golf visor". Since she's the character you play as in the game, there's not much else to describe about her.

Ricard (Origin: Pokémon Flora/Azure)
Role: Rival
Info: Ricard is a young teenage boy from Newjourn Town who starts his Pokémon journey at the same time as the player character. However, he's late getting to the Pokémon Institute where he is to receive his first Pokémon. Seeing as you chose the last one available, Ricard feels that he won't be able to challenge the Gym Leaders, but Prof. Palm decides to give him the last starter Pokémon from the previous year, where they had starter Pokémon from Unova. (The Pokémon Ricard receives is always the one that has the type advantage over your starter.) Ricard has a bit of ambition when it comes to Pokémon battles and while not a jerk, strives to be better than you and beat the Pokémon League first. Note that Ricard only appears if you're playing as the female protagonist.

Richelle (Origin: Pokémon Flora/Azure)
Role: Rival
Info: Richelle is a young teenage girl from Newjourn Town who starts her Pokémon journey at the same time as the player character. However, she's late getting to the Pokémon Institute where she is to receive her first Pokémon. Seeing as you chose the last one available, Richelle feels that she won't be able to go one her journey, but Prof. Palm decides to give her the last starter Pokémon from the previous year, where they had starter Pokémon from Unova. (The Pokémon Richelle receives is always the one that has the type advantage over your starter.) Richelle sees herself as friendly rivals with you and whenever she has the opportunity, wants to see how far you've come by battling you. Note that Richelle only appears if you're playing as the male protagonist.

Professor Mariana Palm (Origin: Pokémon Flora/Azure)
Info: Mariana Palm (also known as Professor Palm or Prof. Palm) is the Pokémon Professor of the Nostrum region and is the head of the Pokémon Institute. As you might expect, one of her tasks is giving new Trainers starter Pokémon when they begin their journey. Prof. Palm also manages things such as a database for various Pokémon found throughout the region.

Yukiho Hagiwara (Origin: iDOLM@STER Xenoglossia)
Info: Yukiho is a newly-appointed assistant to Prof. Palm at the Pokémon Institute, helping her and the other researchers with various tasks. She apparently doesn't have much prowess with actual Pokémon battling and also has a sleeping problem, tending to fall asleep at the most unusual times. Yukiho also has a major fear of dog-like Pokémon such as Growlithe, Houndour, Poochyena, Darkion, Lillipup, and others. However, she tends to be helpful to others.

Yukiho is seen shortly after beginning the game when you first enter the Pokémon Institute. She is seen with Prof. Palm and brings out the starter Pokémon you get to choose (although it's revealed there's only one after you choose yours). When Richelle/Ricard arrives to get their starter and finds out there's none left, Prof. Palm tells Yukiho to go get the starter that was left over from the previous year. Yukiho also provides both you and your rival with PokéDexes and Pokéballs. However, she falls asleep when she's supposed to hand them to you.

Yukiho appears later in the game when you first reach Mitakihara Town during the festival honoring Princess Bonnie's appearance. She explains to you that Bonnie is the princess of the Nostrum region and its current ruler. Yukiho adds on that a friend of hers told her about Bonnie, but doesn't tell you who that friend is.

Halfway down Route 303, you'll be treated to a cutscene at the Pokémon Institute where Yukiho is with Prof. Palm. Yukiho asks her if they can look up data on various Pokémon. Prof. Palm leads the both of them to the Institute's database where she asks Yukiho what information she'd like to know. However, Yukiho has fallen asleep and has to be woken up by Prof. Palm. Upon waking up, Yukiho tells her that she wants to know about some of the Legendary Pokémon in Nostrum mythology. Prof. Palm tells Yukiho they'll see what they got.

After obtaining the Dream Badge, Yukiho appears outside the Yumenight Gym and asks you how you did. Amazed that you got your second Gym Badge, she decides to give you HM01 (Cut), saying you'll need it for when you get to Azure Swamp. Yukiho then gets a call from someone and says she needs to go, taking off.

Later during the game, while you're in  HYPERLINK "mailto:iM@S" iM@S City, you'll find Yukiho outside 765 Productions, explaining that she's been waiting for you since Prof. Palm wants her to give you something. She ends up falling asleep, but then wakes up and gives you an item called the Visorglasses, which she explains will allow you to see things better when you get to Kitohara Desert (you can't step into Kitohara Desert without them). She then tells you that if you can, to stop by the Pokémon Institute.

Starting at this point of the game, unless you are to encounter Yukiho in a certain location, whenever you go back to the Pokémon Institute, you'll find Yukiho doing various tasks for Prof. Palm. If you talk to her, she'll ask how many Pokémon you've caught and encourage you to catch as many as you can. If you speak to her again, Yukiho starts to talk about a Legendary Pokémon that's said to be the embodiment of all light, but says that the Pokémon Institute has little information on it.

After defeating Turiavita at Ert'Aria's cathedral, Carina will take you to the Oasis house, where Yukiho will be waiting for you. She'll explain that she decided to see how you were doing with your journey and also tells you that Turiavita wants the Hydro Diamond for the same reason they want the Terra and Solar Diamonds. Carina asks Yukiho what she means by that, but Yukiho responds with she doesn't know much about Turiavita or the Solar Diamond. After the conversation, Yukiho will fall asleep, and you'll be unable to wake her for the time being.

Later during the game, as you go through Yokai Cave, you'll find Yukiho asleep on the ground. Upon interacting with her, she'll wake up and get up off the ground. She tells you that she heard you were heading this way and wanted to ask you more about the Solar Diamond you have with you. She responds with how she knew that you have the Solar Diamond is that Prof. Palm told her. Yukiho tells you that she needs to go see a friend of hers and leaves, but not before saying that she hopes she sees you again.

After obtaining the Yuki Badge, once you step back out of Yokai City, you're treated to a cutscene at the Pokémon Institute where Prof. Palm is contemplating about the news that Turiavita may have placed a spy in the Institute. Apparently there have been some things happening at the Institute, such as missing data on Pokémon. All of this started after Yukiho first came to the Institute, which was shortly before the events of the game began. Prof. Palm decides to go and talk to Yukiho about what is going on. She questions her on the Pokémon they looked up and the suspicions that are going about. After Yukiho says she doesn't know what's going on, she talks about there being a spy in the Institute, but just who could it be. She asks if she could go see a friend, which Prof. Palm lets her. After Yukiho leaves, Prof. Palm starts to be a bit suspicious about her… Also, from this point onward, you can no longer see Yukiho whenever you come to the Pokémon Institute.

Princess Bonnie III (Origin: BonnieGames)
Info: Bonnie is the young princess and ruler of the Nostrum region at only sixteen years old. She is an alluring girl admired and idolized all over the region; many boys flock to her presence and many girls are known to dress up as her to show their admiration of her. Bonnie is also considered to be the most powerful trainer in the whole region, due to the fact that she's the Champion.

Her obligation of ruling over the region was thrust onto her at a young age. Her father, the Grand Ruler of Nostrum, was the founder of the Pokémon Institute and the chief scientist who headed the research. Ten years prior, during the "Dawn of Purple Moon" incident, Del Donna, the other head researcher, made an attempt to capture Terrias, Hydrios, and Solares, and in the carnage that broke out at the Genesis Temples, Bonnie's father was killed by Del Donna. Due to being his only heir, the young princess had to take up the mantle of Nostrum's ruler.

Bonnie is seen early in the games, first appearing in Mitakihara Town during a festival being held in honor of her visiting. After she comes down to the ground on her royally-adorned Skibison, you are able to personally meet her, and she says that she sees great potential in you as a Pokémon Trainer.

Bonnie later appears in Crystal Valley after you've ousted Turiavita from there. She explains that Turiavita has taken the supernatural substance called the Ancient Crystal, which is linked to powerful Legendary Pokémon, and that she fears what they plan on doing with it, asking herself if "she's going to try again".

After you've defeated Chihaya at the Abandoned Manor, Bonnie appears on the scene on her Skibision in order to find out what Turiavita was up to there, only to be told by Kaori (after bowing to Bonnie in admiration) that Chihaya erased all the research data and shut the entire lab down. Bonnie ponders about Turiavita getting rid of their evidence before leaving.

Upon first arriving in Ert'Aria, Bonnie is found outside the Duke's mansion, talking to Fabious Verritti about the Meteor Shower festival. Upon seeing you, she asks how your journey is going and explains that the festival that's to occur here is an amazing sight and the possibility of Jirachi showing up for it.

After defeating Turiavita in the Prism Mine and rescuing Leicester (Flora) or Ayumu (Azure), Bonnie appears at the entrance to the Deep Mines area, explaining about the Terra Prism, the Hydro Prism, and the Solar Prism, and that she thinks Turiavita plans to create something using them and that she needs to figure out what.

Bonnie appears again outside the entrance to Yokai Cave, explaining that the rock slide that's blocking the Route further ahead was caused by the effects of Turiavita's Genesis Bomb having reached throughout the region. She states that she's going to the jungle created by the bomb in Kitohara Desert and that the workers working to clear the path will take a while, saying that you could check out Yokai City, but to be careful of its unusual locale.

Later, a large crowd has gathered in front of the Museum in Hakujou City sometime after Turiavita attacked the place and stole the Terra Diamond from it. From inside the building, Bonnie walks out as everyone cheers her on. Upon seeing you, she tells you about the Terra Diamond and that she hopes Turiavita doesn't get the Solar Diamond that you have. As Bonnie heads to her Skibison to leave, she says "After what she did, I can't let them do this."

After you've dealt with Turiavita at the Nomadic Ruins and prevented the place from being blown up by them, Bonnie appears, explaining that she had a feeling Turiavita had placed a spy in the Pokémon Institute and never thought Yukiho was that spy. She decides to give you, Looker, and Prof. Palm a lift back down the mountains, but Richelle/Ricard stays behind.

Later, during Turiavita's attack on the Genesis Temples, Bonnie appears outside the Solar Temple and explains that she's glad you prevented Turiavita from capturing Terrias and Hydrios, but that they still plan on capturing Solares and that they need to be stopped. At the center of the temple, Bonnie confronts Chihaya and Yukiho, and you join Bonnie in a Tag Battle against Chihaya and Yukiho, who manage to get away after summoning Solares.

Looker (Origin: Pokémon Platinum)
Info: Looker is an International Police agent that has come to the Nostrum region in order to investigate Turiavita activity. His goals are to find out what Turiavita is up to and put a stop to their plans. He's a master of disguise, which allows him to infiltrate Turiavita when necessary. Looker appears several times throughout the game, telling you what he's learned about Turiavita and helping you out when needed.

Also, a bit of trivia on what has been posted:

The starter Pokémon you get in this game are the Kanto starters (Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle), while your rival gets one of the Unova starters (Snivy, Tepig, or Oshawott).

Prof. Palm's name is derived from palm tree, basically keeping with the name theme of the Pokémon Professors being named after trees.

The Yukiho Hagiwara and Chihaya Kisaragi seen in Flora and Azure are the ones from iDolm@ster Xenoglossia, but the Haruka Amami seen in the game is the one from the iDolm@ster games.

Outside of DS-transmitted data (more on that later), Looker and a group of six Trainers from Black/White are the only characters seen in past Pokémon games that you encounter.

Sunflorazumarill

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2012, 11:21:12 pm »
Well, next up with the characters are the Gym Leaders and Elite Four Members. Due to post limitations, I couldn't include the description for the Champion, but unless you've read the spoilers, you might be surprised at who it is. Also, these descriptions show that the Gym Leaders and Elite Four in Flora/Azure do more than just battle you. For example, you're able to give them various items and they'll teach you Move Tutor moves in return.

GYM LEADERS

Madoka Kaname (Origin: Madoka Magica)
Info: Madoka is a friendly and gentle eighth-grade student at Mitakihara Private Academy, where she is the health coordinator of her class, but she is also a magical girl. Having always been a good girl and never lies, Madoka always tries to do what is right and be helpful to other people. On Sunday and Saturday, Madoka is found in the Mitakihara Maze stating that she's performing her magical girl duties. On Monday and Thursday, she can be found at Mitakihara Academy. On Tuesday and Friday, Madoka is at her family's house, where she, her younger brother, and parents can be talked to.

After obtaining the Mahou Badge, Madoka will run off to Mitakihara Maze, feeling a disturbance there. It turns out the disturbance is being caused by a group of Turiavita Grunts, who plan on harnessing the magical energy they're detecting from the maze's Abra to further Turiavita's schemes. Madoka fights alongside you as you battle the Grunts and oust them from the city.

Later, Madoka will appear alongside the other Gym Leaders on Turiavita's Island to hold back the R.I.F.F.A clones. After the credits, if Madoka's at the Gym, you're able to have a rematch with her.

Merry Nightmare (Origin: Yumekui Merry)
Info: Merry is a dream demon who acts as the gatekeeper of the Dream World. However, she ended up unable to get back to the Dream World after arriving in Yumenight City 10 years prior, but recently made friends with humans named Yumeji Fujiwara and Isana Tachibana. Around the same time as meeting them, Merry became the Leader of the Yumenight Gym, position she enjoys, although someday she'd like to make it back to the Dream World.

Merry is first seen shortly after you first come to Yumenight City, after defeating a Turiavita Grunt who assisted in stealing Isana's Musharna. Merry goes with you to the Dream Gate, where R.I.F.F.A has managed to open the door to the Dream World to steal the Solar Diamond from there. After she's defeated, Merry takes the Solar Diamond from her and gives it to you as R.I.F.F.A and the Turiavita Grunts leave the city with their prize confiscated.

On Tuesday and Saturday, Merry can be found working at Isana's father's restaurant. On Sunday and Thursday, she can be found at the destroyed Dream Gate along with Yumeiji, pondering if she'll ever be able to get back to the Dream World. Later, Merry will appear alongside the other Gym Leaders on Turiavita's Island to hold back the R.I.F.F.A clones. After the credits, if Merry's at the Gym, you're able to have a rematch with her.

Kaori Izumi (Origin: Best Student Council)
Info: Kaori is a member of Miyagami Academy's Best Student Council's Assault Squad and fights bare-handed when not using Pokémon. A classmate of Rino Rando and Ayumu Oume, Kaori also has two younger brothers and one sister, which she takes care of, explaining why she doesn't live in the Best Student Dorms like the rest of the Best Student Council. Kanade Jinguuji, the president of the Best Student Council and founder of Miyagami Academy, chose Kaori to be the Miyagami Gym Leader due to her prowess in Pokémon battling.

Kaori is first seen outside the Abandoned Manor, explaining that her friend Rino had gone missing inside the manor due to Pucchan, Rino's hand puppet companion (which puzzles you), asking her to go investigate. It turns out there is a Turiavita laboratory located under the manor where they keep research data on Legendary Pokémon and that Rino got captured. Inside, Kaori finds the entrance to the lab. After defeating Chihaya, Kaori takes Rino back to Miyagami Academy. It is not until you enter the Miyagami Gym that you find out Kaori's the Gym Leader.

After obtaining the Assault Badge, on Sunday and Saturday, Kaori can be found where her siblings live in Miyagami City. On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, Kaori is found outside Miyagami Academy. Later, Kaori will appear alongside the other Gym Leaders on Turiavita's Island to hold back the R.I.F.F.A clones. After the credits, if Kaori's at the Gym, you're able to have a rematch with her.

Carina Verritti (Origin: Shukufuku no Campanella)
Info: Carina is the daughter of the Duke of Ert'Aria and also the childhood friend of Leicester Maycraft, who she has a crush on. She is a mage and uses a paddle-like staff called Montecchia to fly around town. She lives in a mansion near the sea and can be found there on Monday and Thursday. On Tuesday and Friday, Carina can be found at the Cathedral performing her duties there. On Sunday and Wednesday, she's located at the Oasis house.

Carina can only be challenged for a Gym Badge in Flora, but will still appear at her family's mansion, the Cathedral, or the Oasis House in Azure, and will still give you TM102 when talked to at those locations.

In both games, after obtaining the Bright Badge (Flora) or Zombie Badge (Azure), Carina will head to the Cathedral to find Turiavita Grunts being lead by R.I.F.F.A attempting to steal the Hydro Diamond. However, Carina only watches as you team up with Chelsea Acrot to fight off the Turiavita Grunts.

In Flora, you'll find Carina at the entrance to the Prism Mine where she reveals Leicester has been taken hostage by Turiavita. She serves as your battle partner as you take on Turiavita Grunts, followed by a battle with R.I.F.F.A.

Later, Carina will appear alongside the other Gym Leaders on Turiavita's Island to hold back the R.I.F.F.A clones. After the credits, if Carina's at the Gym, you're able to have a rematch with her, but only in Flora.

During the Meteor Shower event, upon finding the Sunkarill Egg inside the Cathedral's central tower, Carina appears alongside the rest of Oasis as well as Nagan and Shelley Maycraft.

Haruna (Origin: Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka)
Info: Haruna is a Mahou Shoujo in training and a student of Ariel. In a training session, her magic was taken from her by Ayumu Aikawa, and as a result, she has to stay with him in Korechem City. Haruna considers herself a genius, but most of the things she does don't turn out right. She also has trouble remembering people's names and important details of assignments, due to her only remembering what she deems interesting and forgets everything else. Haruna has an obsession with Chemical-type Pokémon and battles with them at the Korechem Gym, a position she obtained during her stay, although you can only challenge her in Azure.

On Monday and Thursday, Haruna can be found at Matelis having a training session with Ariel. On Tuesday and Friday, she's found at her home along with Ayumu, Eucilwood Hellscythe, and Seraphim. On Wednesday and Saturday, she's located outside of Korechem Lab with Seraphim. In Flora, when talked to at these locations, Haruna will give you TM96.

In Azure, you'll find Haruna at the entrance to the Prism Mine where she reveals Ayumu has been taken hostage by Turiavita. She serves as your battle partner as you take on Turiavita Grunts, followed by a battle with R.I.F.F.A.

Later, Haruna will appear alongside the other Gym Leaders on Turiavita's Island to hold back the R.I.F.F.A clones. After the credits, if Haruna's at the Gym, you're able to have a rematch with her, but only in Azure.

Mizore Shirayuki (Origin: Rosario + Vampire)
Info: Mizore is a Yuki-Onna and the daughter of Tsurara Shirayuki. She has a habit of stalking people and has a crush on Tsukune Aono, the only human that attends Yokai Academy. She openly admits to loving Tsukune and wants to marry him and have children with him. Her mother Tsurara, the former Yokai Gym Leader, even hopes Tsukune will pick Mizore. Mizore tends to see classmates Moka Akashiya and Kurumu Kurono as her rivals for Tsukune's love.

After obtaining the Yuki Badge, on Saturdays, Mizore can be found at her family's home on the edge of Glaciberg City along with her mother. Later, Mizore will appear alongside the other Gym Leaders on Turiavita's Island to hold back the R.I.F.F.A clones. After the credits, if Mizore's at the Gym, you're able to have a rematch with her.

Haruka Nogizaka (Origin: Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu)
Info: Haruka Nogizaka is a girl that is idolized at her school and at the Hakujou Gym due to her beauty and intelligence, regarded as the school's most unattainable girl. She has a deep hidden secret as a major otaku and loves anime and manga. In fact, upon defeating her, she'll reveal to you that secret, trusting you not to tell anyone, and that you're only one of two people to know, the other being her friend Yuuto. Haruka is skilled at playing the piano and has taken overall victories in international contests, and is also skilled at Pokémon battling, as she was able to attain the title of Gym Leader. She's also skilled at cooking, academics, and fluency in multiple languages. Haruka also has a kind and gentle personality, is a natural airhead, and is quite clumsy, except when battling. She also holds Black-Belts in several martial arts, notable Akido. Haruka also has a sense of justice, shown when she comes to Turiavita's Island to hold back the R.I.F.F.A clones.

After obtaining the Force Badge, on Sunday and Saturday, Haruka can be found at her family's home; on Tuesday and Friday, she's found at Hakujou Academy. Later, Haruka will appear alongside the other Gym Leaders on Turiavita's Island to hold back the R.I.F.F.A clones. After the credits, if Haruka's at the Gym, you're able to have a rematch with her.

Erika Sendou (Origin: Fortune Arterial)
Info: Erika is a fifth-year student and is also the student council vice-president. However, she also happens to be a vampire. Erika is strong is literature and martial arts, in addition to being very attractive, making her popular at both Shuchikan Academy and the Tamatsu Gym. Having an inquisitive personality, she likes to do things directly. Once Erika has her mind set on something, she can become very pushy, and will take her time making plans to ensure she gets her way. Her older brother Iori happens to be the student council president.

Although a vampire, Erika doesn't like drinking blood from humans, and instead feeds off of blood packs. When Kohei Hasekura transferred to Shuchikan Academy, Erika became attracted to him, perhaps due to a thing for his blood.

After obtaining the Shade Badge, Erika can be found at Shuchikan Academy on Sunday and Thursday and her family's home on Tuesday and Saturday. Later, Erika will appear alongside the other Gym Leaders on Turiavita's Island to hold back the R.I.F.F.A clones. After the credits, if Erika's at the Gym, you can have a rematch with her.

Saber (Origin: Fate/Stay Night)
Info: Saber, also known as Alturia Pendragon is a strong-willed young woman who always speaks resolutely. However, what she's most well-known for is that she's supposed to be King Arthur, and had participated is something called the Holy Grail War. Saber is the Servant of Shirou Emiya and is supposed to be the most skilled and powerful knight in the entire Nostrum region, possibly the world. Saber is loyal, independent, and reserved. She appears cold, but is actually suppressing her emotions to focus on her goals. She was appointed Leader of the Graileram Gym by the Champion of the Nostrum League Bonnie herself, who states that Saber is the strongest Gym Leader in the Nostrum region, and is even capable of taking the title of Champion from Bonnie.

When you first try to enter the Graileram Gym, a Sacred Knight is standing in front of the door, telling you that the Gym Leader is currently at Graileram Castle, which she's been spending a lot of time at. You'll need to head north to find the castle and head through it to the throne room, where you'll find Saber, who then heads back to the Gym.

After obtaining the Armor Badge, on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, Saber can be found inside Graileram Castle, thinking about her life as King Arthur and the decisions she made. Later, Saber will appear alongside the other Gym Leaders on Turiavita's Island to hold back the R.I.F.F.A clones. After the credits, if Saber's at the Gym, you can have a rematch with her.

ELITE FOUR MEMBERS

Misaka Mikoto (Origin: To Aru Majutsu no Index)
Info: Misaka is a middle-school girl and the third-most powerful Level 5 esper in Academy City, nicknamed the Railgun due to her signature move. She is considered to be a "proper lady" by most people, but she's actually short-tempered, prideful, and has an improper attitude. Despite this, Misaka is generally friendly and doesn't look down on lower-level espers at all. Misaka has a keen sense of justice, demonstrated when she and the rest of the Elite Four head to Turiavita's Island to put a stop to their plans, and her resolve is unshakable. Misaka secretly likes cute things and is easily embarrassed. She's also good at playing the violin, but is known to have a fear of Bug-type Pokémon.

Misaka has very impressive skill with using Electric-type Pokémon, and has become a member of the Elite Four because of it. Later, Misaka will appear alongside the other Elite Four members on Turiavita's Island to hold Karasu at bay. After the credits, on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, Misaka can be found at Tokiwadai Middle School in Academy City along with Shirai Kuroko, Uhiharu Kazari, and Saten Rukio.

Haruka Amami (Origin: The iDolm@ster)
Info: Haruka Amami is a very cheerful and hard-working girl that loves to sing. Due to her nature, she can quite easily get along with almost anybody, and is sometimes referred to as a "normal girl". Haruka also loves making sweets, one of her main hobbies, and especially loves making cakes and cookies. In addition to these things, Haruka is also a well-renowned idol in the Nostrum region, said to even be known around the world. However, Haruka is a very clumsy girl who at times trips and falls (although she never does when battling).

It's unknown exactly how Haruka became a member of the Elite Four, but she's cheerful even while battling. Later, Haruka will appear alongside the other Elite Four members on Turiavita's Island to hold Karasu at bay. After the credits, on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, Haruka can be found at the 765 Productions building in iM@S City talking to the Producer.

Yuri Fuyude (Origin: Wandaba Style)
Info: Yuri is a rocker rebel singer, swinging to the beat of her own drum. She's known to have stubborn pride as a musician trying to go against new idol singers. In the past, Yuri was constantly fired from her jobs due to her attitude, and would also push her Pokémon a bit hard in battle (not unlike, but not as bad as Paul). However, she changed how she treated her Pokémon and ended up bringing out the best in them. Yuri also suffers from severe acrophobia, or fear of heights, which makes you wonder how she was able to come to Turiavita's Island later on.

In addition to being part of the pop idol band Mix Juice, Yuri also shows amazing battle prowess after she changed her battle style, and once Mix Juice hit it big, Bonnie saw this and offered Yuri a position as an Elite Four member, although Yuri also thinks about attaining the title of Champion herself. Later, Yuri will appear alongside the other Elite Four members on Turiavita's Island to hold Karasu at bay. After the credits, on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, Yuri is found at Resort Tropicale with the other members of Mix Juice, Sakura Haruno, Himawari Natsuwa, and Ayame Akimo.

Hinagiku Katsura (Origin: Hayate no Gotoku)
Info: Hinagiku is the current student council president, captain of the kendo club, and an unofficial school idol garnering fans from both genders at Hakuou Academy located a bit from Glaciberg City. When it comes to her past, before her sixth birthday, she and her sister were abandoned by their biological parents, who also left them with a debt of 80,000,000p. Although she doesn't know it, her parents, who worked at the Pokémon Institute, sided with Del Donna during the "Dawn of Purple Moon" incident and may have become a part of Turiavita, although their role is unknown, since her parents are never seen in the game. After her sister Yukiji paid off the debt, the two of them went to live with the Katsura family.

Hinagiku is an expert at swords, specifically kendo. She's very capable in everything but suffers from a serious case of acrophobia, much like fellow Elite Four member Yuri. She tries her best at everything, and focuses most of her time in Pokémon battling, even having her Pokémon train using swords. She has a crush on Hayate Ayasaki, although she hasn't admitted it yet.

Training ever since she was taken in by the Katsuras, Hinagiku managed to rise through the ranks of the Pokémon League and came out as a member of the Elite Four, earning her recognition throughout the entire Nostrum region. Later, Hinagiku will appear alongside the other Elite Four members on Turiavita's Island to hold Karasu at bay. After the credits, on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, Hinagiku can be found at Hakuou Academy along with Hayate, Nagi Sanzenin, and others.

Sunflorazumarill

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2012, 04:27:34 pm »
Since I didn't have enough space to post the bio for the Champion, I've decided to post that person here. I also decided to cover the entire thing in a spoiler tag.

Note: Each character bio I'm posting is supposed to be as if each character has their own Wiki page. This is why some events of the game are described more than once.

CHAMPION

Princess Bonnie III (Origin: BonnieGames)
Info (Cont.): After defeating the Elite Four and heading up the stairs to the Champion's room, Bonnie is revealed to be the Champion, but she's being confronted by Chihaya, who after Solares, corrupted by Turiavita, covers the entire world in endless darkness, decides to take Bonnie in order to use her to "purify" Solares and make it hers.

In the core of Turiavita's base, you'll find Bonnie again, who after Terrias (Flora) or Hydrios (Azure) appears to stop Solares, asks that you capture it. After doing so, Bonnie heals your Pokémon and explains that Chihaya overpowered her and she's unable to help you directly. When Del Donna appears, Bonnie tells her that she'll never forgive her for murdering her father and that her dream of a perfect race is insane. Bonnie heals your Pokémon again before you battle Del Donna.

After Turiavita's Island blows up and Solares prevents the explosion from destroying the entire Nostrum region, you and Bonnie appear back on Tridestin Atoll's cliffside overlooking the ocean along with the Gym Leaders, Elite Four, Richelle/Ricard, Prof. Palm, and Looker. Bonnie turns to everyone and explains that the power of Pokémon is not to be misused and that Turiavita's ambitions due to that almost ended all life that exists. She tells you that you were able to stop them because you truly cared for Pokémon as well as all life, explaining that the way to make the world a more peaceful and better place is for everyone to follow the path that you chose. Bonnie then thanks Terrias, Hydrios, and Solares for what they're done. After Hydrios (Flora) or Terrias (Azure) and Solares leave through portals they open up, Bonnie explains that the path you chose is what it truly means to be a Pokémon Trainer and that she hopes to see that in action once she's able to challenge you.

After the credits, after you reappear in Newjourn Town, Bonnie will appear on her Skibison and will take you to Royal Capital City, the capital of the Nostrum region, explaining that for stopping Turiavita, you deserve nothing less than knighthood. Inside Nostrum Palace, all the Gym Leaders, Elite Four, Richelle/Ricard, Prof. Palm, Looker, and various other NPC's are lined up as Bonnie dubs you Sir (if male) or Dame (if female) <your character's name>, explaining that you've now attained the highest honor anyone in Nostrum can ever get.

After stopping Turiavita at the Uroboros Temple and Abandoned Base, you'll be able to challenge the Elite Four again. Upon entering the rebuilt Champion's room, Bonnie once again thanks you for stopping Turiavita and addressing you as Sir or Dame, explains that despite being royalty and the ruler of Nostrum, her title of Champion was obtained through her unmatched skill, and that she'll show you what it takes to be Champion, followed by your long-awaited battle with her. After defeating her, Bonnie will explain that no one had ever come close to defeating her until now and that for besting her, you've earned the title of Champion. She'll show you to the Hall of Fame, where your Pokémon are registered.

After defeating Bonnie once, on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, she'll appear in the throne room of Nostrum Palace, attending to her duties as princess of the region.

Sunflorazumarill

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2012, 12:55:43 am »
Next up with the characters seen in Pokémon Flora and Azure are special Tag Battle partners that you can recruit (yes, all three of them are from the Harvest Moon games) and show off the "gift system" the game has. Also, since there's a Battle Tower, there's of course a Tower Boss that can be fought there.

TAG PARTNERS

Witch Princess (Origin: Harvest Moon DS)
Specializes In: Dark-type Pokémon
Info: The Witch Princess, as her name implies, is a witch, who has lived much, much longer than her appearance suggests. She lives in a hut located a bit from Route 309, isolated from everyone else. Unfortunately, in order to have her as a Tag Battle partner, you need to do things such as treat your Pokémon badly, throw away items, and even give other characters items they don't like. The Witch Princess likes being given these items; TinyMushroom, Big Mushroom, BalmMushroom, RBW Flower, Red Grass, Orange Grass, Yellow Grass, Green Grass, Teal Grass, Blue Grass, Indigo Grass, Violet Grass, RainbowGrass, Ruby, Garnet, Topaz, Emerald, Crystal, Sapphire, Mythril, Amethyst, Stardust, Star Piece, Pearl, Big Pearl, Diamond, Pink Diamond, Dusk Stone, BlackGlasses, Dark Gem.
Note: The RBW Flower is the Witch Princess's favorite item.

The Witch Princess can be first seen once you've gone over to her hut for the first time. Upon going inside, you'll hear the Witch Princess talking to herself about how she's fed up with how people see her. She'll realize you're listening and ask you if you feel the same way. If you choose "I'm fed up.", she'll say she likes you and will help you if you need it. If you say  "I'm not fed up.", she'll become upset.

Once you've given the Witch Princess 10 items that she likes and have thrown away a total of 10 items, when you go to see the Witch Princess, she'll give you the Witch's Gift, a key item that will allow you to experience future events with the Witch Princess.

After giving the Witch Princess 10 more items that she likes, have thrown away a total of 20 items, have at least 10 Pokémon at minimum happiness, and have released at least 10 Pokémon, go to the Witch Princess again and she'll give you a Big Mushroom.

After giving the Witch Princess 20 more items that she likes, have had your Pokémon fainted a total of 100 times, have at least 25 Pokémon at minimum happiness, and given other characters a total of 50 items that they dislike, go see the Witch Princess once more and she'll give you a Gold Bar.

Once you've given the Witch Princess 20 more items that she likes (a total of 60 items), have had your Pokémon fainted a total of 200 times, have at least 40 Pokémon at minimum happiness, have released at least 30 Pokémon, have given other characters a total of 100 items that they dislike, and have all abut one of the Pokémon in your party currently fainted, go see the Witch Princess once more, where she'll give you a Big Nugget and TM46 (Thief).

Once this is done, the next time you enter the Witch Princess's hut, you can ask the Witch Princess to be a Tag Battle partner. Once the Witch Princess's accessed as a Tag Battle partner, she'll follow you as long as you're in these areas; Flora Forest, Mitakihara Town, Crystal Valley, Yumenight City, Azure Swamp, Abandoned Manor, Genesis Jungle, Route 301, Route 302, Route 303, Route 305, Route 306, Route 308, Route 309, and Route 330. After twelve hours of real time have passed or the game is shut off, the Witch Princess will tell you she needs to get back to her hut and will leave you.

Also, the Witch Princess comes with these particular Pokémon; Nightinpale and Honchkrow, whose levels depend on how far you are in the game. (For example, if you've defeated Turiavita at the Nomadic Ruins, the Witch Princess's Pokémon are at L40; if you've obtained the Shade Badge, the Witch Princess's Pokémon will be at L45.) When the Witch Princess is following you as a Tag Battle partner, additional Trainers will appear in Flora Forest, Azure Swamp, Genesis Jungle, and any Route the Witch Princess will follow you on. These Trainers can only be battled when having the Witch Princess as a Tag Battle partner and will disappear when she leaves. In addition to this, after the credits, if the Witch Princess has been unlocked as a Tag Battle partner, she may also serve as a battle partner in Double Battles at the Battle Tower (where she adds an Umbreon to her lineup).

If the Witch Princess has been unlocked as a Tag Battle partner, when Turiavita makes their move on the Genesis Temples, you'll find the Witch Princess shortly after entering the Solar Temple. She explains that she discovered something shady going on and had decided to attempt to put a stop to it. She serves as a Tag Battle partner against the Turiavita Grunts inside the temple, who have been rearranged for Double Battles. Upon reaching the temple's center, Chihaya will tell you that you've allied yourself with an "old hag", which the Witch Princess will respond with "Takes one to know one.", angering Chihaya and Yukiho. After Chihaya tells the Witch Princess that she can't stop her from being with Solares, Bonnie will tell with Witch Princess that you and her can handle Chihaya and Yukiho and that the Witch Princess can sit the battle out. You battle Chihaya and Yukiho like you normally would. After they're defeated, the Witch Princess chews Bonnie out for not letting her take part if the battle, which Bonnie remarks with that it's rude to yell at the princess of the Nostrum region, but thanks her for helping stop Turiavita at the temple. The Witch Princess tells you that she's had enough adventure for one day and decides to make her way back to her hut, leaving the area.

After the credits, if you go to see the Witch Princess (she has to be unlocked as a Tag Battle partner first), you can have a battle with her.

Leia (Origin: Harvest Moon DS)
Specializes In: Water-type Pokémon
Info: Leia is a mermaid that was washed ashore near Ert'Aria after a hurricane. Darryl, a scientist living on the outskirts of the city found her injured and took her in. Since then, she has been repaying the favor by cooking for him. Leia likes being given these specific items; Water Gem, Mystic Water, Pearl, Big Pearl, Diamond, Pink Diamond, Red Scale, Orange Scale, Yellow Scale, Green Scale, Teal Scale, Blue Scale, Indigo Scale, Violet Scale, RainbowScale, RainbowShell, G&S Shell, Red M-Flower, BlueM-Flower, Water Stone.
Note: The G&S Shell is Leia's favorite item.

Leia can be first seen once you've obtained either the Bright Badge (Flora) or Zombie Badge (Azure) and have given Darryl five items he's requested. When you enter Darryl's house the next time, Darryl won't be there and the door to the basement will be open. Upon heading down, you'll enter a small lab where you'll notice Leia in a bathtub, and she'll introduce herself. After telling her story, she'll ask you if Darryl is a gentle person (and not if she's a science experiment). If you select the first option, Leia will tell you that if you're a friend of Darryl's then you're also her friend. At this point, Darryl will come down into the basement, and shocked that you've discovered Leia, will battle you. (Darryl has a L28 Voltorb, L29 Porygon, and L30 Magneton.) After defeating him, Leia will break up the fight and say that friends shouldn't fight. Darryl will apologize and say that he's keeping Leia a secret because since she's a mermaid, if word of her got out, Turiavita might try to kidnap her and experiment on her. He asks if you'll keep Leia a secret.

Once you've given Leia 10 items that she likes, the next time you enter Darryl's house, you'll hear Darryl say he's going to "unlock the mysteries of nature". You can choose to charge into the basement. If you do, you'll startle Darryl and he'll yell at you for thinking he's using Leia as a science experiment. He tells Leia that he needs to get back to his research. After he's left, Leia explains that she's been telling Darryl about her home, but thanks you for worrying about her.

After giving Leia 10 more items that she likes, you the next time you visit her, she'll bring up that since she's repaying Darryl's kindness by doing housework she wants to try and cook meals. Leia explains that she doesn't know many recipes, but her recipe for grilled fish is exquisite. She wants to try a piece of her new menu and asks you if you'll taste it for her. Select the first option (that it would be your pleasure) and she'll tell you to wait a moment as she makes the dish. After having eaten the simmered fish, you tell Leia that it was delicious and that she's glad she could make something so tasty.

Once you've given Leia 10 more items that she likes (a total of 30 items), head to Ert'Aria's beach and use the Old Rod, Good Rod, or Super Rod on the water. There's a one in 10 (Old Rod) or 5 (Good Rod or Super Rod) chance of instead of hooking a wild Pokémon, you hook a key item called a BOT Message. Take this item to Darryl, who will try to uncork it with three homemade corkscrews before asking you to use an ordinary corkscrew he bought at the mart. This opens the bottle and Darryl reads the message, realizing that it's for Leia.

In the basement, Darryl gives the note to Leia, who explains that it's from her mother, who is worried about her and wants her to come home. Darryl tells Leia that her injuries have healed and that it's best that she goes home. You'll take Leia to Ert'Aria's beach, where she'll ask you if it's all right for her to return. Tell her she can come back whenever she wants and she'll smile before giving you TM55 (Brine in Flora, Scald in Azure). Once Leia swims away, on Tuesdays at midnight, she'll appear on Ert'Aria's beach, where you can ask her to be a Tag Battle partner.

Once Leia's accessed as a Tag Battle partner, she'll follow you as long as you stay in these areas; Ert'Aria, Marina Port, Glaciberg City, Hakujou City, Hakujou Lake, Tamatsu Island, Resort Tropicale, Coral Cavern, Route 313, Route 314, Route 318, Route 319, Route 320, and the area connecting Resort Tropicale to Coral Cavern. After twelve hours of real time have passed or the game is shut off, Leia will tell you she has to go back home and will leave you.

Leia comes with these particular Pokémon; Mantine and Lapras, whose levels depend on how far you are in the game. (For example, if you've obtained the Yuki Badge, Leia's Pokémon will be at L35; if you've defeated Turiavita at the Nomadic Ruins, Leia's Pokémon will be at L40.) When Leia is following you as a Tag Battle partner, additional Trainers will appear in Hakujou Lake, Resort Tropicale (as well as the area leading to Coral Cavern), and any Route Leia will follow you on. These Trainers can only be battled when having Leia as a Tag Battle partner and will disappear when she leaves. In addition to this, after the credits, if Leia's been unlocked as a Tag Battle partner, she may also serve as a battle partner in Double Battles at the Battle Tower (where she adds a Ludicolo to her lineup).

If Leia has been unlocked as a Tag Battle partner, when Turiavita makes their move on the Genesis Temples, you'll find Darryl outside the Hydro Temple, explaining that Leia felt something wrong going on at the temple and asked him to carry her here. However, he's decided to stay outside since he doesn't want to cross paths with Turiavita but says for you to make sure Leia is all right. Leia is found inside shortly after entering, explaining that the bad guys Darryl told her about are causing trouble there. She'll serve as a Tag Battle partner against the Turiavita Grunts inside the temple, who are rearranged for Double Battles. Upon reaching the temple's center, Leia will ask just what is Karasu doing, who will tell her that he never thought he'd see a mermaid, but that she shouldn't meddle with human affairs. Leia gets blocked off from the area, forcing you to battle Karasu alone as usual. After he's defeated, Leia is found outside the temple with Darryl, explaining that what Turiavita is up to can't be good at all. She then asks Darryl to take her back to the ocean and the two of them leave the area.

After the credits, if Leia's on Ert'Aria's beach (she has to be unlocked as a Tag Battle partner first, of course), you can have a battle with her.

Keira (Origin: Harvest Moon DS)
Specializes In: Psychic-type Pokémon
Info: Keira is a mysterious "sleeping beauty" princess that lives on the 255th floor of the 3rd Mine in the Deep Mines. Every time you want to visit her, you have to make your way all the way down there to find her. This floor is empty except for a bed, which she sleeps in, and a sign. Keira is unable to speak because of a curse that the Witch Princess put on her. Keira likes being given these specific items, many of which are expensive and rare; Nugget, Big Nugget, Pearl, Big Pearl, Diamond, Pink Diamond, Spring Sun, Summer Sun, Fall Sun, Winter Sun, Red Crystite, OranCrystite, YellCrystite, GrenCrystite, TealCrystite, BlueCrystite, IndiCrystite, Vio Crystite, RBW Crystite, Gold Bar.
Note: The Big Nugget is Keira's favorite item.

Keira can be first seen when you reach the 255th floor of the 3rd Mine for the first time. You'll find her sleeping in her bed in the middle of the floor and a sign by her bed. The sign requests that you give her a drink containing various fruit. Leave, then come back with a Limonada Shake, and leave the Shake by the sign.

Once you've given Keira 10 items that she likes, drop down to the 255th floor of the 3rd Mine once more and the sign will say "give me a bar which I can eat". Bring Keira a RageCandyBar.

After giving Keira 10 more items that she likes, drop down to the 255th floor of the 3rd Mine once more and the sign will say "I want precious stones now. Bring me a(n) <item>. The item listed, chosen at random, is a Leaf Stone, Fire Stone, Water Stone, Thunderstone, Moon Stone, Sun Stone, Dawn Stone, Dusk Stone, Shiny Stone, or Everstone. Since the stone is random, you have to make two trips.

Once you've given Keira 10 more items that she likes (a total of 30 items), drop down to the 255th floor of the 3rd Mine once more and the sign will say "A Pokémon that can see dreams. Bring me it." You need to have a Munna in your party. You'll be able to leave the Pokémon by the sign.

Once this is done, the next time you head down to the 255th floor of the 3rd Mine, Keira will give you TM44 (Rest) and you can ask Keira to be a Tag Battle partner. Once Keira's accessed as a Tag Battle partner, she'll follow you as long as you're in these areas; Deep Mines, Prism Mine, Korechem City, Yokai Cave, Yokai City, Plasma Factory, Nomadic Ruins, Magiron Mountain, Academy City, Route 309, Route 310, Route 311, Route 312, and Route 316. After twelve hours of real time have passed or the game is shut off, Keira will tell you she's tired and will leave you.

Keira comes with these Pokémon; Hypno and Xatu, whose levels depend on how far you are in the game. (For example, if you've obtained the Shade Badge, Keira's Pokémon will be at L45; if you've obtained the Armor Badge, Keira's Pokémon will be at L50.) When Keira is following you as a Tag Battle partner, additional Trainers will appear in Nomadic Ruins, Magiron Mountain, and any Route Keira will follow you on. These Trainers can only be battled when having Keira as a Tag Battle partner and will disappear when she leaves. In addition to this, after the credits, if Keira's been unlocked as a Tag Battle partner, she'll also show up as a battle partner for Double Battles at the Battle Tower (where she adds a Gardevoir to her lineup).

If Keira has been unlocked as a Tag Battle partner, when Turiavita makes their move on the Genesis Temples, you'll find Keira shortly after entering the Terra Temple. She'll write down that she noticed shady people open up and enter the temple and since she's awake, she decided to find out what was going on. She'll serve as a Tag Battle partner against the Turiavita Grunts inside the temple, who are rearranged for Double Battles. Upon reaching the temple's center, Keira will write down and show R.I.F.F.A a statement asking what the trouble she's causing is. R.I.F.F.A will respond by referring to Keira as a "silent idiot" who has no business in interfering with "Mama's" dream. Keira gets blocked off from the area, forcing you to battle R.I.F.F.A alone as usual. After he's defeated, Keira is found outside the temple, and she writes down about being terrified at what Turiavita's trying to do before leaving.

After the credits, if you reach the 255th floor of the 3rd Mine to see Keira (she has to be unlocked as a Tag Battle partner first), you can have a battle with her.

TOWER BOSS

Kurisu Makise (Origin: Steins Gate)
Position: Battle Tower Boss
Info: Kurisu is a young and extremely talented neuroscience researcher at only 18 years old. Unlike other people her age, she shows a more mature attitude, and is usually calm and collected even when someone is acting tense in front of her. There are times when she can also show a much more timid side, however, and she has been described as a Tsundere. Kurisu is affiliated with the Victor Qondria University Laboratory for Brain Research in the Nostrum region, and is a 1st Year Master's Candidate. She also did a 3rd Year short study program at Ayamein High-School for girls, located in another region.

Kurisu researches neuroscience on both humans and Pokémon and while hesitant to admit it, she also uses a text board called @Channel. It's unknown her affiliation with the Battle Tower, but she serves as the facility leader.

Kurisu is first seen post-game after taking the S.S. Azora from Resort Tropicale to the Battle Tower, where she greets you upon your arrival and explains that the Battle Tower is for the best Trainers in Nostrum. Upon winning your 20th consecutive battle, Kurisu will challenge you to a battle. Upon winning your 48th consecutive battle, she'll challenge you again, although with a completely different and much tougher lineup than before.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 12:08:59 am by Sunflorazumarill »

Sunflorazumarill

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2012, 05:02:30 pm »
WARNING: iDOLM@STER XENOGLOSSIA originated content approaching.

TURIAVITA

TURIAVITA (Origin: iDOLM@STER Xenoglossia)
Turiavita is a villainous team located in the Nostrum region. It's an organization that unbeknownst to anyone other than the higher-ups, believes that both humans and Pokémon are genetically inferior beings. Turiavita aims for genetic superiority and engages in acts such as genetic enhancing, genetic experimentation, and eugenics, both on humans and Pokémon. However, their main goal is far worse than just that. Turiavita plans to capture the Genesis Trio; Terrias, Hydrios, and Solares, and wipe out all life that exists in favor of a new matrix where Turiavita's own touted superior genetically engineered race of Human/Pokémon hybrid called Mischlings can take over in humanity and Pokémon-kind's place. Turiavita is known to be ruthless when it comes to their goals and they will stop at nothing to achieve them.

[<<<<<<Turiavita>>>>>>]
Boss: Del Donna
Notable Members: Chihaya Kisaragi, Karasu, R.I.F.F.A
Others: Yukiho Hagiwara, R.I.F.F.A Clones
Lower Members: Turiavita Grunts, Scientists
Buildings: Abandoned Manor, Plasma Factory, Turiavita's Island
[<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>]

Turiavita is first seen at the very beginning of the game, before you even appear in your room in your house. Del Donna is explaining to Karasu that they're now ready for her dream to start coming true, a dream she's had for so long. Karasu responds by telling her that the "other two" are checking things out in advance. Shortly after you leave Newjourn Town, Chihaya and R.I.F.F.A are found on Route 301, which leads to the Pokémon Institute. The two of them are discussing Legendary Pokémon, but don't notice you hearing them.

Later, on Route 302, R.I.F.F.A appears alongside two Turiavita Grunts outside an unknown structure (later in the game revealed to be the Terra Temple). R.I.F.F.A is wondering how to open the temple. She then sees you, explains that you have no business in what they're doing, and has the two Grunts attack you one at a time. After they're defeated, she tells them that there's nothing more they can do for the time being and withdraw. After they do so, a cutscene occurs inside a mansion on an unknown island during a storm, in the same room Karasu and Del Donna were in at the beginning of the game. Karasu, Chihaya, and Del Donna are in the room, with Karasu explaining that they've checked out the Terra Temple, but that someone had interfered with them.

After obtaining the Mahou Badge, Turiavita Grunts are found within Mitakihara Maze in order to capture the maze's Abra and harness their magical energy in order to further Turiavita's plans. Madoka, the Mitakihara Gym Leader, battles alongside you in order to drive Turiavita out of the maze. After leaving Mitakihara Town, another cutscene occurs at Turiavita's mansion where R.I.F.F.A tells Del Donna that the same kid from earlier wrecked their plans in Mitakihara Town and that she's sorry for making "Mama" mad. Del Donna tells her that what happened earlier can slide and that the next thing they need before Turiavita's "race" will come to be is Ancient Crystal. R.I.F.F.A tells "Mama" to send not just her there, but "all of her". Del Donna tells her that isn't necessary.

Later during the game, Turiavita is found within Crystal Valley, where they are taking Ancient Crystal in order for them to further their plans. After making your way through a number of Grunts and reaching the Giant Crystal in the center of the valley, R.I.F.F.A is seen jumping around the massive crystal, punching out giant pieces of it, something a normal human isn't capable of doing. She even comes down to the ground, lifts the Giant Crystal out of its place, and punches out some pieces from the lower areas of the crystal. Chihaya appears after the Giant Crystal drops back into place, and after "admiring" it, she notices you and plans on battling you, but R.I.F.F.A tells her they have all the Ancient Crystal they need and to leave, which they along with the Turiavita Grunts do.

Upon first arriving in Yumenight City, a cutscene of Isana being attacked by Turiavita Grunts and her Musharna being taken from her occurs. After the Grunts run into you and you battle them, Merry appears and explains that Turiavita is trying to enter the Dream World in order to steal an unusual bright-colored diamond located within there. Upon reach the Dream Gate, Merry is caught in a battle with a Turiavita Grunt while you're forced to fight another one. After the Grunt is defeated, R.I.F.F.A comes out of the Dream Gate with the Solar Diamond and tells you that since Turiavita's got what they needed, they have no more need for the Dream Gate and she even says to Merry that she'll never be able to get back to the Dream World before bombs blow up the gate, sealing the path to the Dream World. After you fight R.I.F.F.A and defeat her, Merry manages to snatch the Solar Diamond and Isana's Musharna from her. After R.I.F.F.A once again remarks that Merry is stuck where she is and leaves, Merry gives you the Solar Diamond, saying that you should hold onto it. Yumeiji and Isana arrive on the scene and Merry gives Isana her Musharna back.

When you first arrive at the Abandoned Manor, you find a girl named Kaori, later revealed to be the Miyagami Gym Leader, explaining that her friend Rino went inside the manor and hasn't come out before heading inside herself. Inside the manor are Turiavita Grunts that you have to fight before reaching Kaori, who manages to find a secret entrance. It turns out that Turiavita has a secret lab in the basement where they're keeping data on Legendary Pokémon. After fighting through more Grunts, you enter a room where two fossils, the Magma Fossil and the Earth Fossil, are being scanned on a table. Upon approaching one of the fossils and deciding to take it, a Scientist working for Turiavita enters the room and explains that both fossils are to be resurrected by Turiavita to assist them in their plans. The Scientist then battles you. After defeating him, R.I.F.F.A runs into the room and takes the fossil you didn't pick up, then leaves just as quickly. Inside the lab's database is Chihaya, who is looking up information on Solares. After noticing you, she battles you. After being defeated, Chihaya explains that you won't stop her from "reuniting" with Solares. After she and the rest of Turiavita leave both the lab and manor, a Card Key can be picked up in the next room. This item is used to power down the laser grid in Rino's cell in the area of cells nearby, freeing her.

Later during the game, upon first entering Kitohara Desert, another cutscene occurs at Turiavita's mansion, in a room with Chihaya, R.I.F.F.A, and Karasu. Karasu tells the other two that the "demonstration" is about to begin and that he plans on going to make sure it's successful.

As you head down Route 308, you're treated to a cutscene of a Turiavita helicopter flying over the area and deploying an unusual bomb with the Turiavita symbol on it. Upon it hitting the desert floor, it explodes in a dome of green, blue, and yellow colors. Suddenly, a large jungle materializes out of nowhere within the area of the bomb explosion. The helicopter then goes back to the jungle and touches down inside it. After the cutscene ends, after you enter the newly created jungle, there are Turiavita Grunts placed throughout, with Karasu in the center. Upon reaching him, he explains to you that what you're in is an environment created by the Genesis Bomb, made possible by Ancient Crystal. The "Genesis Jungle" as he calls it, is as he puts it, is a "tiny" demonstration of what Turiavita aims to do. He tells you that you've been told enough and that he can't let you leave. You then end up battling him. After he's defeated, Karasu tells you that their work with the Genesis Jungle is done, but that you can't stop their goals before leaving the area.

Starting after you've obtained the Bright Badge (Flora) or Zombie Badge (Azure), if you head back to Azure Swamp, you'll find a stone wall that wasn't there before. Within the wall is a doorway leading into a chamber called the Hydro Chamber, where a relic called the Hydro Prism would normally be found. However, the item isn't there, and it appears that someone had taken it. It's pretty obvious who is the one responsible for taking this item from here…

After obtaining the Bright Badge (Flora) or Zombie Badge (Azure), Turiavita, being led by R.I.F.F.A, attacks the Cathedral in Ert'Aria in order to steal the Hydro Diamond, having knocked out everyone, including Nagan Maycraft. The Oasis group decides to hold off some of the Turiavita Grunts while you team up with Chelsea Acrot to fight the remainder of the Grunts. However, Turiavita manages to escape with the Hydro Diamond.

Later during the game, upon reaching the Prism Mine, either Carina Verritti (Flora) or Haruna (Azure) approaches you and tells you that Leicester Maycraft (Flora) or Ayumu Aikawa (Azure) went into the mine to investigate, but may have been found by Turiavita, who have attacked the mine. You and Carina/Haruna go through he mine, fighting Turiavita Grunts found throughout, and eventually reach the Solar Chamber, where one of the Genesis Prisms is stored. Chihaya is also here, and she threatens Carina/Haruna and demands you give her the Solar Diamond. Carina/Haruna attempts to hold her back as you explore the mine some more and take Turiavita down. Shortly before reaching the deepest part of the mine, Carina/Haruna catches up with you, but reveals that Chihaya managed to take the Solar Prism. After heading a bit further, R.I.F.F.A is found, revealing that she's holding Leicester/Ayumu hostage. She and a Turiavita Grunt then battle you and Carina/Haruna in a Double Battle. After she's defeated, R.I.F.F.A reveals that "Mama's" Genesis Bomb opened the way to the Genesis Prisms and that they've managed to grab the last one they need and tells you "Mama's" "dream" will soon come true. She and the rest of Turiavita then leave the mine and you and Carina/Haruna head into a room where Leicester/Ayumu is locked in a cell. Carina/Haruna frees him and both of them and you head out the mine's exit, where Bonnie appears and explains about the Genesis Prisms and that Turiavita plans on creating something with them.

After you enter Yokai Cave, you're treated to another cutscene inside Turiavita's mansion. The cutscene begins in Chihaya's bedroom as she opens a window and is shown holding the Solar Prism. She says that it won't be long before she'll have Solares. A little later, Chihaya, Karasu, and R.I.F.F.A are in the foyer as Del Donna explains to them that since they have the Genesis Prisms, they are to be taken to the Plasma Factory and be used to create the Terra Chain, Hydro Chain, and Solar Chain. Chihaya says that she'll personally take the Solar Prism there.

Upon reaching Marina Port, another cutscene occurs at a museum in Hakujou City. Here, a Turiavita helicopter touches down on the roof and Turiavita Grunts being led by Karasu head out and enter the museum from above. They attack the place and make their way into a vault where the Terra Diamond is stored. Karasu takes the diamond, and explains that they now have two of the Genesis Diamonds and all that is left is the Solar Diamond. Turiavita then leaves just as fast as they came, a bunch of people in Hakujou City shocked at what had just happened.

Later during the game, Looker appears on Route 312, explaining to you that he saw Turiavita at the Plasma Factory, an abandoned building where a corporation once had done energy research. He decides that seeing your confrontations with Turiavita, the two of you should go and investigate. Upon entering the Plasma Factory, Looker disguises himself as a Turiavita Grunt and tells you that Turiavita has reactivated the factory and has made some renovations for research purposes. He decides to have a look around the place while you explore the factory, battling Turiavita Grunts and scientists along the way. Before entering the central room of the factory, a Secretary working for Turiavita stops you and you have to battle her. Upon defeating her, you enter the center of the factory, where the Genesis Chains are being made. Chihaya is here as the Solar Chain, the last of the chains, is completed and she takes it. She then notices you and tells you that the last thing she needs is the Solar Diamond and that you better give it to her or else. You then end up battling her a second time. After she's defeated, Chihaya activates a self-destruct mechanism that will destroy the factory and leaves through a secret passageway. During the rush to get out of the factory, you find Looker again and the two of you manage to get out before the place explodes.

This is just part one of Turiavita's bio. Due to post limitations, I'll post the rest later.

(------------------------------)

A little bit of Trivia on Turiavita's role in Flora/Azure:

As with every Pokémon game, there is a villainous team causing trouble, and given the deal with the major characters in Flora/Azure, I've decided to make Turiavita fill that role.

I've decided to make Turiavita when it comes to their goals stand out from other such groups. Turiavita's basic goals happen to be genetic superiority in this case.

Turiavita's grand plan of replacing all life with a super race ends up making them similar to Umbrella Inc. from the Resident Evil games. In short, Flora/Azure-wise, you could consider Turiavita an expy of Umbrella.

Turiavita, like Team Plasma in Black/White, pushes the game's plot forward at times and it becomes increasingly obvious that it may not just be about you winning the Pokémon League.

Once I had thought up the Genesis Trio, that gave Turiavita a concrete plan to throw into motion and would coincide with their plans of creating a world for their advanced race to be able to thrive.

Sunflorazumarill

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2012, 09:28:19 pm »
TURIAVITA (Cont.)

The moment you go into Maze Mountain, you'll be treated to a cutscene at Turiavita's base where Karasu is telling the scientists that work for the organization that they're no longer needed and decides that they are to be disposed of, much to the dismay of the scientists. A number of Turiavita Grunts have their Pokémon attack the scientists as the cutscene ends.

Upon leaving Hakujou City after you've got the Force Badge, another cutscene occurs, this time at the Pokémon Institute. R.I.F.F.A has lead an attack on the place and Turiavita Grunts have rounded up Professor Palm and the other researchers. After devastating the Institute, R.I.F.F.A explains they need Professor Palm for an unspecified reason and that the other researchers are not needed. At this point, the Turiavita Grunts have their Pokémon attack the researchers.

Shortly after you cross Hakujou Lake, Richelle/Ricard and Yukiho arrive to tell you to turn on your X-Transceiver, where you get a message from Karasu telling you that Turiavita is holding Professor Palm hostage, and that they want the Solar Diamond in your possession. The place where the exchange is to be made, the Nomadic Ruins. Upon arriving there, you and Richelle/Ricard team up to fight Turiavita Grunts, but Yukiho just follows you. Along the way, you'll find a Turiavita Grunt that turns out to be Looker is disguise, explaining that he heard what happened and wants to figure out what Turiavita's plan is. Upon reaching the center of the ruins, you find Chihaya, Karasu, and R.I.F.F.A, as well as Professor Palm. Chihaya thanks Yukiho for bringing the Solar Diamond to her, revealing that the whole time we've known her, Yukiho was a spy for Turiavita, who in a cutscene snatches the Solar Diamond from your hands and gives it to Chihaya. After doing do, Looker, still disguised as a Turiavita Grunt, arrives, but he is immediately exposed by Chihaya having Ninetales use Flamethrower on him. At this point, a four-way battle ensues; R.I.F.F.A attacks Richelle/Ricard, Chihaya attacks Looker, and Yukiho attacks Professor Palm. You end up battling Karasu for the second time. However, everyone else loses their battle to Turiavita and they disperse with the Solar Diamond.

As you go through Magiron Mountain, there's a path made by explosives that leads to the Terra Chamber, where the Terra Prism was kept. However, it's gone, as Turiavita already took it to use to create the Terra Chain and must have taken it long before you even reached there.

After you've gotten the Shade Badge, there's another cutscene at Turiavita's mansion where Chihaya is in a room with Yukiho as she admires the Solar Diamond. Yukiho decides to take at the Solar Diamond, but Chihaya responds by hitting her, stating that only she may gaze upon it. She then says that Solares will eventually be hers "once more". Deep within a massive base-like area, Karasu and R.I.F.F.A are with Del Donna, who explains that since they now have the Genesis Chains and the Genesis Diamonds, Turiavita can finally capture Terrias, Hydrios, and Solares, the three members of the Genesis Trio, who have the power to provide life to everything. However, they also have the power to end all life. She explains that she is to be a god, who will wipe out all life in existence, then create a new world, a world suited for her dream race of advanced beings, perfect beings that are both human and Pokémon merged together, but without all their genetic imperfections. It's here we also find out that R.I.F.F.A and her "sisters" are the prototype to that race.

Later, after obtaining the Shade Badge, you'll be approached by Richelle/Ricard, who explains that Turiavita has begun to make their move on the Genesis Temples and that they need to be stopped. At all three temples, Turiavita Grunts are in full force as they plan on capturing Terrias, Hydrios, and Solares. At the Terra Temple, Looker is found outside with information regarding the temple. At the temple's core, R.I.F.F.A, who's attempting to capture Terrias, is battled a third time. At the Hydro Temple, Richelle/Ricard is found outside with information regarding the temple. At the core of the temple is Karasu, who plans on capturing Hydrios, and is battled a third time. At the Solar Temple, Bonnie is found outside, who explains that Turiavita is going to capture Solares, before running inside. At the temple's core are Chihaya and Yukiho along with Bonnie, who is confronting them. Bonnie battles alongside you as Chihaya and Yukiho are fought in a Double Battle. However, using the Solar Diamond, Chihaya manages to summon Solares, who then disappears in a huge flash of light, along with Chihaya and Yukiho.

After defeating the Elite Four, you head up the stairs to challenge the Champion, who is revealed to be Bonnie, only to find Chihaya confronting her. At this point, we go to a cutscene of Turiavita's Island rising into the sky, followed by an immense flash of dark light that expands from the island and covers the entire world. Chihaya explains that Solares has been "corrupted" by Turiavita and as a result, it's covered the world in perpetual darkness, and that she plans on taking Bonnie with her to go and "purify" Solares and make it hers and hers alone. After they leave the destroyed Champion's room, Richelle/Ricard, Looker, and Professor Palm come into the room and explain that fate of everything is threatened by Turiavita and that you need to go and stop them. Richelle/Ricard calls out her/his Skibison to give her/himself, you, and Looker a lift to Turiavita's Island.

Upon arriving on Turiavita's Island, you approach the mansion to find multiple R.I.F.F.A's blocking the entrance and that you can't get past them. However, each of the Gym Leaders arrive one by one to hold back the R.I.F.F.A clones while you head into the mansion to stop Turiavita. After going inside the mansion, Karasu stops you in the foyer, explaining that Turiavita's dream will finally come to fruition and that the end of all life will usher in new superior life. The Elite Four then appear to keep Karasu at bay, telling you to find the entrance to Turiavita's base. Richelle/Ricard and Looker also stay behind. On the highest floor of the mansion happens to be a lab with a dome-like capsule holding the Azure Flute in its center. The computer in the back of the lab explains that the Azure Flute is used to open the path to the "area of origin", where the "original one" resides, as well as mysterious ruins linked to it. What Del Donna plans on doing with the Azure Flute is never executed, but given the Pokémon the item is linked to…

In the back of the mansion's basement is the entrance to Turiavita's base, where placed among the rooms are various R.I.F.F.A clones that won't battle you, but tell you that "Mama"'s dream will soon come to be. As you head deeper into the base, the same dark light from outside can be seen. Upon reaching the core of the base, you'll find Chihaya with Yukiho and Bonnie. Chihaya explains that she's waited her entire life to be with Solares and that you can't stop her. At this point, she summons Solares down into the chamber and then turns to Yukiho, saying that she doesn't need her anymore before commanding Solares to end Yukiho forever. However, just as Solares fires a blast of light at Yukiho, Terrias (Flora) or Hydrios (Azure) arrives and blocks the blast. At this point, Bonnie tells you that Terrias/Hydrios wants to battle you, and you have to catch it. After doing so, Chihaya explains that since you now have Terrias/Hydrios at your side, she'll battle you to purify Solares.

After defeating Chihaya, she is outraged that you managed to take down Solares and says that you'll pay dearly. At this point, Del Donna comes into the area and declares Chihaya a traitor for planning to leave with her Solares. Del Donna even goes on to explain that she knew what Chihaya was planning on doing all along, followed by her getting out of her wheelchair, an intimidating look in her eyes, and even goes as far as to knock Chihaya right off the platform. Del Donna then turns to you and explains that every human and Pokémon means nothing when measured against her vision of the future, and that all will be wiped from existence in order for her perfect race of both merged together to come to be. Looker and Richelle/Ricard come into the area, appalled at Del Donna's statement, who then explains that she still has Solares, and that she'll take Terrias/Hydrios from you, and that Hydrios (Flora) or Terrias (Azure) will follow. At this point, Del Donna battles you, but after being defeated, claims that this is only the beginning. At this point, Hydrios (Flora) or Terrias (Azure) arrives, siding with the other, and the two of them fire blasts of energy at Solares, which end up purifying it. Del Donna, shocked at what just happened, doesn't have much time to react as Solares then envelops her in a huge pillar of concentrated light, and after it dissipates, nothing is left.

After Del Donna apparently disappears, alarms go off throughout the base, indicating that the base's self-destruct failsafe has activated and that the whole place is going to be destroyed. Bonnie explains that the explosion will be so huge, that all of the Nostrum region is going to be destroyed. Looker wonders what can be done, but Terrias (Flora) or Hydrios (Azure) flaps its wings and you, Bonnie, and Yukiho end up on it while Hydrios (Flora) or Terrias (Azure) gives Looker and Richelle/Ricard a lift. Both Pokémon fly to outside the island as the endless darkness that has enveloped the world is gone and is as little as a second, all five are deposited on a cliff back at Tridestin Atoll, where all the Gym Leaders and Elite Four members are at. Solares then flies out of Turiavita's island at the speed of light and creates a barrier of light that encases the entire island, which then explodes in a magenta-color explosion that is contained within the barrier. Solares manages to then shrink the barrier until it and the explosion disappears entirely. Upon the barrier vanishing, Turiavita's island has also disappeared entirely, bringing an end to Turaivita once and for all.

After being knighted in Royal Capital City, Looker will come to you to tell you that Turiavita is still around and have been found at an ancient temple in the desert. When you approach Route 323, you'll discover Turiavita having opened the Uroboros Temple and will have to head inside and fight them. After you've made it past several Turiavita Grunts, you find Karasu at the center of the temple, standing in front of the petrified Basiboros, who he plans to awaken so that he can use its power to hypnotize everyone in Nostrum into following Turiavita's ambitions. Karasu will then battle you. After he's defeated, Karasu states that Basiboros will end your life right here and then, but the legendary Pokémon awakens while Karasu has his back turned and it moves its head to the front of his, causing its gaze to turn Karasu to stone, who in Azure, drops the Dark Stone. Karasu remains petrified for the rest of the game.

After stopping Turiavita at the Uroboros Temple, Looker will come to you to tell you that they've now been found at an abandoned military base. You'll be able to head down Route 326 to the Abandoned Base, where you'll find Turiavita searching the place and will have to fight them. In the center of the base is R.I.F.F.A (the original one), who plans on capturing the trans-dimensional Pokémon found here to please "Mama". R.I.F.F.A will battle you. After she's defeated, R.I.F.F.A will get angry and tells you that you won't take her "present" to "Mama" from her. It's at this point that Dimensium emerges from a small dimensional rift and R.I.F.F.A exclaims that the Pokémon will be hers, getting out one of her Pokémon to battle it. However, before she can, Dimensium opens a dimensional rift and sends R.I.F.F.A through before closing it, trapping her in another dimension. Also, if you're playing Flora, R.I.F.F.A drops the Light Stone.

During the Rainbow Castle event, Turiavita Grunts have attacked the castle in order to capture Auright and are found around and inside the structure. Each of them must be defeated before Auright will appear and you'll be able to catch it.

This was simply the rest of the main description for Turiavita's actions in the game. Next up will be the separate character bios for them.

After the release of Black/White, I decided to make the climax of their plans occur at the end of the game, replacing the Champion battle, and have you fight Chihaya one last time (where she uses Solares against you), followed by your battle with Del Donna.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 04:07:50 pm by Sunflorazumarill »

Sunflorazumarill

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2012, 05:20:01 pm »
TURIAVITA (Cont.)

Chihaya Kisaragi (Origin: iDOLM@STER Xenoglossia)
Info: Chihaya is best described as a total psychopath who delights in destruction and S&M-type behavior (she seems almost turned on when blowing up a location such as ruins). When she was young, Chihaya was taken in by the Grand Ruler of Nostrum and Del Donna, the two head scientists at the Pokémon Institute. She learned about the Genesis Trio from Del Donna, and was most notably interested in Solares. 10 years prior, during the "Dawn of the Purple Moon" incident, Del Donna tried to summon Terrias, Hydrios, and Solares, and Chihaya caught a glimpse of Solares. After the incident, she left the Pokémon Institute and went to Turiavita in hopes of "reuniting" with Solares and becoming one with it (in a creepy way).

Chihaya appears shortly after the start of the game along with R.I.F.F.A out on Route 301 leading to the Pokémon Institute, the two of them talking about Legendary Pokémon. They don't notice you hearing them talk, however. Later, after defeating Turiavita at an unknown structure, a cutscene occurs in a mansion on an island belonging to Turiavita involving Chihaya, Karasu, and Del Donna. Karasu explains to Del Donna that they've scoped the Terra Temple, but that a kid interfered. Chihaya is looking out the window and has a brief flashback of seeing Solares.

Chihaya appears again in Crystal Valley overlooking Turiavita's operation of taking Ancient Crystal to use for their plans. She's very interested in the golden yellow part of the Giant Crystal, saying that it reminds her of "it", and even hugs it. After defeating the Turiavita Grunts in the valley, Chihaya notices what you're doing and decides to make you pay for attempting to deny her of what she desires most. R.I.F.F.A appears and tells Chihaya that they have what they need and to leave. Chihaya says that she better not see you again. After Chihaya and R.I.F.F.A leave the valley, the Turiavita Grunts do so as well.

The next time Chihaya's seen is in the database area of Turiavita's lab under the Abandoned Manor, looking up information on Solares on the main computer. After you enter the room, she notices you and explains that you have no business in getting in the way of what she desires most, and this time she decides to battle you. After defeating her, Kaori Izumi runs into the room to see what was going on, but Chihaya says that you'll never find out what she's out to do and then downloads all data in the lab onto an integrated data disk, then erases all data from the lab, shutting down everything in the lab in the process. Before Chihaya leaves, she says that next time you two cross paths, she'll take her Solar Diamond from you.

Later, when you first enter Kitohara Desert, another cutscene at Turiavita's mansion occurs as Chihaya is in a room with Karasu and R.I.F.F.A next to a scanning table of some sort. Karasu explains to the other two that the "demonstration" is about to commence and that he's going to personally oversee it before heading into the foyer to talk with Del Donna about the plan.

When exploring the Prism Mine and discovering the chamber holding the Solar Prism, Chihaya is found within the Solar Chamber, threatening Carina Verritti (Flora) or Haruna (Azure) and even goes as far as to hit her. After you go up to Carina/Haruna, Chihaya says that you better hand over the Solar Diamond if you know what's good for you. Carina/Haruna tries to hold back Chihaya as you go and explore the mine further. A bit later, Carina/Haruna finds you again, explaining that Chihaya defeated her and also fled with the Solar Prism.

Upon entering Yokai Cave, another cutscene at Turiavita's mansion occurs in what appears to be Chihaya's bedroom. Chihaya opens the window and produces the Solar Prism, explaining that it won't be long before she sees Solares again. A bit later, Chihaya is in the foyer with Karasu, R.I.F.F.A, and Del Donna as Turiavita's leader explains that now that they have the Genesis Prisms, they are to be taken to the Plasma Factory to be used to create the Terra Chain, Hydro Chain, and Solar Chain. Chihaya decides to personally take the Solar Prism to that location.

Chihaya later appears in the Plasma Factory in the area where the Genesis Chains are being constructed. The Solar Chain, the last of the three, has just been completed, as Chihaya holds out her hand and the chain goes right into it. She then notices you enter the room and tells you that now all she has left is the Solar Diamond and for you to give it to her or else. When you refuse, she decides to fight you a second time. After being defeated, Chihaya decides to activate a self-destruct device and says that after the place explodes with you in it, she'll come back to take what is rightfully hers before leaving through a secret passageway.

After Turiavita attacks the Pokémon Institute, Chihaya appears at the Nomadic Ruins waiting for you to deliver the Solar Diamond to her. Upon you arriving with Richelle or Ricard and Yukiho, Chihaya thanks Yukiho for bringing her the Solar Diamond. After Yukiho snatches the Solar Diamond from you, Chihaya taunts you while holding it, saying that now she'll be able to become one with Solares. After Looker, disguised as a Turiavita Grunt, arrives, Chihaya has her Ninetales use Flamethrower on him, exposing him. During the four-way battle, Chihaya decides to take on Looker, saying that on one will separate her from Solares. After you've defeated Karasu a second time, Chihaya comes into the area and reveals that she's planted bombs throughout the Nomadic Ruins, which will destroy the entire area. She then "thanks" you for "giving" her the Solar Diamond as Yukiho arrives by her and her Altaria swoops down to get them both out of the area.

After obtaining the Shade Badge, a cutscene occurs at Turiavita's mansion, where Chihaya, admiring the Solar Diamond in her hand, is in a room with Yukiho. Yukiho decides to take a look, but Chihaya hits her, saying that only her eyes may gaze upon the Solar Diamond. Chihaya then says that it won't be long before Solares is hers "once again".

Later on, during Turiavita's attack on the Genesis Temples, Chihaya appears with Yukiho in the core of the Solar Temple, Bonnie confronting them. It's here that it's revealed that Bonnie and Chihaya knew each other from before the "Dawn of the Purple Moon" incident. Bonnie explains that what Del Donna had done is unforgivable and that she's upset at Chihaya for siding with her and all that she's done. Chihaya says that Bonnie's father may have been the king of the Nostrum region, but that he paid for trying to "take" Solares from her. Bonnie is appalled that Chihaya still only cares about Solares and that she won't let her or Turavita win. It's at this point a Tag Battle with you and Bonnie against Chihaya and Yukiho occurs. After the battle, Chihaya reveals that while the battle was going on, the Solar Diamond was active and that Solares will appear at any time. After a golden yellow portal opens and Solares comes out of it, the Pokémon emits a huge flash of light and once it's gone, so are Chihaya, Yukiho, and Solares.

After defeating the Elite Four and heading up the stairs to the Champion's room, Chihaya is there confronting Bonnie. After Turiavita's Island rises into the sky and the world is covered in darkness, Chihaya explains that Solares has been "corrupted" and that the last thing she needs to do to make Solares hers is to "purify" it, and that in order to do that, she'll need the princess and Champion of Nostrum. A Flygon then appears and whisks both Chihaya and Bonnie to Turiavita's Island.

In the core of Turiavita's base, Chihaya is seen with Yukiho and Bonnie. Chihaya explains that all that truly matters to her is to be with Solares and that that was the reason she joined Turiavita, to make Solares hers. She goes on to say that that's why she was born into this world and it's her destiny to be with Solares. After Solares comes down into the chamber, Chihaya explains that she no longer needs Yukiho and states that their "friendship" was a sham. Chihaya decides to have Solares end Yukiho forever, but Terrias (Flora) or Hydrios (Azure) comes out through a portal to block the blast of dark light from Solares. After you've captured Terrias or Hydrios, Chihaya says that she'll purify Solares by battling you. After the battle, Chihaya is outraged that you keep denying her to be with Solares and that you'll all pay dearly. However, Del Donna comes into the area and brands Chihaya a traitor for attempting to leave with Solares. After explaining that she knew the whole time that Chihaya only wanted Solares and that she used Chihaya to obtain Solares for her plan, Del Donna gets out of her wheelchair and knocks Chihaya off the platform. She isn't seen again in the game.

Karasu (Origin: iDOLM@STER Xenoglossia)
Info: Karasu is a high-ranking member of Turiavita and is Del Donna's right-hand man. It's his job to carry out and oversee Turiavita's operations and make sure that no one tries to interfere with them. He also tends to Del Donna due to her supposed crippled state. There's not much known about Karasu other than that he's completely loyal to Del Donna and has been with Turiavita for a long time. The only other piece of information known about him is that he said that his father used to be a member of the Cat of Grand Lodge (what this means is completely unknown and is a subject of speculation).

R.I.F.F.A (Origin: iDOLM@STER Xenoglossia)
Info: R.I.F.F.A appears to be a little girl, but she actually happens to be one of Turiavita's greatest accomplishments. She is almost impossibly strong (to the point of being able to hold the Giant Crystal via her own strength) and is also capable of hacking into the Pokémon Institute's database on a whim. However, R.I.F.F.A has a sadistic and cruel personality and also an overwhelming sense of superiority. She is a Mischling, a fusion of human and Pokémon to create a new super race, but is inherently unstable as a prototype. R.I.F.F.A is a key part of Turiavita's plans to wipe out all life in existence and replace it with the aforementioned super race. It's also revealed towards the game's climax that there are countless clones of her, although none of these are ever actually battled.

Yukiho Hagiwara (Origin: iDOLM@STER Xenoglossia)
Info (Cont.): Upon reaching Glaciberg City, you're treated to a cutscne occurring on what appears to be Turiavita's island. A helicopter touches down a bit from the mansion and Yukiho steps out of it. She then starts thinking about her past, how as a little girl, she was an orphan, and none of the other kids would spend time with her. One of her friends was a Snover who she befriended during the winter. Through the cinematics, we see a mysterious woman come to her, her only other friend.

Another scene shows young Yukiho at what appears to be Azure Swamp. Within the grasses there, an Oddish pops out. The cinematics then show the mystery woman managing to catch the Oddish and gives it to Yukiho as a present. Yukiho then hugs the woman after being given her new Pokémon. We go back to the present, and through the cinematics added in, we see Yukiho walk up to the mystery woman who takes her hand. We then discover that the other person is Chihaya, who welcomes Yukiho "home". Chihaya tells Yukiho that she needs her to do one more thing for her. Yukiho says that for her friend, she would do anything.

Upon exiting Maze Mountain, we're treated to another cutscene at the Pokémon Institute, where Yukiho is at a computer. She presses a button and we then go to the defense controls for the Institute, where a "WARNING" sign appears.

After you've made it across Hakujou Lake to Route 316, Yukiho arrives with Richelle/ Ricard, explaining that there was an attack at the Pokémon Institute and that you need to turn on your X-Transceiver. A message from Karasu appears telling you that Prof. Palm is being held hostage by Turiavita and that they want the Solar Diamond in exchange for her. He explains that you are to go to the Nomadic Ruins, where the exchange will be made. Both Yukiho and Richelle/Ricard follow you to the ruins, where you and your rival take on Turiavita Grunts in Double Battles. Yukiho will just follow behind you. Along the way, the group encounters Looker in disguise, who explains that he's trying to find out what Turiavita is planning. At the center of the ruins, you encounter Chihaya, Karasu, and R.I.F.F.A holding Prof. Palm captive. Chihaya thanks Yukiho for bringing her the Solar Diamond, and it's at this point that you, Richelle/Ricard, and Prof. Palm discover that Yukiho was a spy for Turiavita, confirming the previous cutscenes involving Yukiho. In a cinematic, she snatches the Solar Diamond from your hands and gives it to Chihaya. After Chihaya taunts you with the Solar Diamond now being hers, Richelle/Ricard asks Yukiho why she's siding with Turiavita. Yukiho responds that Chihaya is her friend and it was her mission to infiltrate the Pokémon Institute and find out what they had on the Genesis Trio, and also prevent the Institute from interfering with Turiavita. Looker then arrives, still in disguise, but is quickly exposed when Chihaya has Ninetales use Flamethrower on him. You approach Yukiho, but she pushes you back, saying that she only pretended to be your friend to get close to you, that that was her mission. At this point, a four-way battle begins, and Yukiho goes up against Prof. Palm, telling her that it was her job to learn everything she could from the Institute, and that Chihaya is her friend. After you defeat Karasu, Yukiho appears alongside Chihaya and the two of them fly off on Chihaya's Altaria.

Once you've obtained the Shade Badge, we get another cutscene at Turiavita's mansion with Chihaya and Yukiho, Yukiho now wearing an outfit similar to Chihaya's. Chihaya is admiring the Solar Diamond. Yukiho tries to take a look, but Chihaya hits her, saying that no one but her may look upon the Solar Diamond. Chihaya adds on that soon, she'll have Solares.

When Turiavita makes their move to capture the Genesis Trio, Yukiho appears alongside Chihaya in the core of the Solar Temple, Bonnie confronting both of them. Yukiho reveals that Chihaya is her friend and that everything she's doing is for her. She adds on that she wants Chihaya to be happy and have what is "hers", and that she won't let anyone deny Chihaya. At his point, Chihaya and Yukiho engage you and Bonnie in a Double Battle (which contradicts what was said about Yukiho's poor battling skills at the beginning of the game). Two of her Pokémon, Mystiloom and Abomasnow, are most likely the final stages of the Oddish and Snover she had when she was younger. After being defeated, a golden yellow portal opens, with Solares coming out of it. It emits a huge flash of light and disappears along with Yukiho and Chihaya.

When you reach the core of Turiavita's base during the end of the game, Yukiho appears with Chihaya and Bonnie. After Solares comes down into the chamber, Chihaya reveals to Yukiho that she no longer needs her. Yukiho, feeling a little bit shocked at what was said asks Chihaya what she means. Chihaya says that she only appealed to Yukiho because she had no friends and only used her so that she could finally be "reunited" with Solares. Chihaya then adds that their "friendship" was a sham the whole time. As Yukiho is in shock over the revelation that Chihaya never really cared about her, Chihaya decides to have Solares finish Yukiho. When it looks like Yukiho is done for, Terrias (Flora) or Hydrios (Azure) comes through a portal and creates a barrier to block the dark light blast from Solares, protecting Yukiho.

After Turiavita's island is destroyed and Solares prevents the explosion from wiping out the rest of the Nostrum region, Yukiho finally comes around and apologizes to you, Richelle/Ricard, Bonnie, and Looker for all she's done. However, she now has a broken will and is in tears over realizing the truth about Chihaya.

After stopping Turiavita at the Uroboros Temple and the Abandoned Base, you get a call on your X-Transciever. It turns out to be Yukiho, who asks that you come to the cliff located outside the Ice Cavern. Upon heading there, you find Yukiho, back in her normal outfit. She once again apologizes for what she had done and explains that she was blinded by what she thought was friendship. As a start for making amends for what she did, Yukiho gives you an object that she was given. It turns out to be something called the Gray Stone. After giving it to you, Yukiho tells you that after all she did, there's no way she could ever go back to the Pokémon Institute and that what she should do for the time being is try to find herself. After saying good bye to you, Yukiho leaves, and is never seen again for the rest of the game.

Sunflorazumarill

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2012, 05:23:30 pm »
TURIAVITA (Cont.)

Del Donna (Origin: iDOLM@STER Xenoglossia)
Info: Del Donna is the leader of Turiavita, who appears as an old woman in a wheelchair, but is actually a very evil person. She believes that both humans and Pokémon are genetically imperfect beings and sees herself to become a god that will oversee a perfect super race of both fused together. Del Donna was once one of the two leading scientists and founders of the Pokemon Institute; the other one was the Grand Ruler of Nostrum. The two of them researched the potential of Pokémon, but Del Donna's research was twisted, her citing that in order for humans and Pokémon to be at their absolute strongest, they need to be merged together. She went as far as to attempt to create a prototype of this race, R.I.F.F.A. She also took in an orphan by the name of Chihaya and raised her as her apprentice, teaching Chihaya her ideals of a world where humans and Pokémon would be one race. Eventually, the Grand Ruler of Nostrum saw that Del Donna's research was archaic and ordered for it to be stopped once and for all.

10 years prior to the events of the game, Del Donna sought the power of the Genesis Trio, seeing that their powers over life would allow her dream to become a reality. In what would be known as the "Dawn of Purple Moon" incident, she attempted to carry this out, seeking to summon Terrias, Hyrdrios, and Solares. In the carnage that ensued, the Grand Ruler of Nostrum tried to stop Del Donna, but was killed by her, a young Princess Bonnie witnessing the event. After the incident, Del Donna fled and founded Turiavita, an organization whose main goals are to capture the Genesis Trio and use their powers to wipe out all life that exists; then create a new matrix where their own genetically-engineered race of both humans and Pokémon merged into one will be able to thrive.

Turiavita Grunts (Origin: iDOLM@STER Xenoglossia)
Info: These are lower members of Turiavita, appearing in both male and female versions. Turiavita Grunts are militaristic, wearing outfits resembling those of Special OPS soldiers, and appear well organized and competent. Their main purpose is to carry out Turiavita's plans and make sure no one tries to interfere with them, as well as eliminate any evidence of their actions. Turiavita Grunts tend to use a diverse pool of Poison-type, Dark-type, Chemical-type, and genderless Pokémon such as but not limited to Zubat, Houndour, Aciphere, Magnemite, and their respective lines.

Here are the character bios for Turiavita's higher-ups as well as the basic description for the Grunts. Due to post limitations, I had to finish the post here.

Trivia: When it comes to before you fight Del Donna, I wanted to make the scene look quite intimidating and show that she's more than just an old woman in a wheelchair.

Also, despite what Chihaya and Del Donna are like, in my personal opinion at least, they're still not as horrific as Ghetsis from the 5th Gen games. :o