Username: Password:

Author Topic: IM@S Anime CDs  (Read 1849 times)

Paru

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
IM@S Anime CDs
« on: September 05, 2012, 10:06:31 am »
Just a few questions.

All of the IDOLM@STER anime CDs are listed in the iM@S anime page. Should we (by we, I mean that I'd be happy to do it) list anime CDs in their own section on the front page? They're pretty much the only CDs not there, so.. it could go under the iM@S 2 album section, like, "iDOLM@STER albums (Anime related)" or something. Or it could just go into the Other CDs section.

Also, in regards to the ANIM@TION MASTER CDs. In the iM@S anime page, both the ANIM@TION MASTER CDs and ANIMATION MASTER Namassuka SPECIAL CDs are listed as ANIM@TION MASTER Series. Would they be classified together, or does Namassuka SPECIAL get listed as its own series?

Sorry, I know I'm nitpicking. xD

Tamara

• Greenhorn
  • Shiiiiiiiny.
    • View Profile
Re: IM@S Anime CDs
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 05:54:10 pm »
Going by how the other cds are listed, it should probably have a series page linked on the main page. The Perfect Idol cds should too-- putting them on the Anime page (which itself is hidden low on the page) is kind of cumbersome. Personally, I'd like having a separate section for all spinoffs like you suggested though. (Mostly because there'd finally be a place to put the Xenoglossia cds.)

As for the Namassuka cds, I'm pretty sure they're still considered part of the Animation Master series, though if others want them separate, I don't see a big problem with it.

Paru

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 01:04:21 pm »
Okay, well. On the right side of the page, there's a heading labeled "Adaptations" that lists the different anime series and manga series and whatnot. I guess that'd be a good place to work off of? Make an "Adaptions CDs" section or something and put in ANIM@TION MASTER, PERFECT IDOL, Xenoglossia CDs (I've not watched Xenoglossia at all, nor do I know the music, so I can't help with that much). I suppose if we were to work off of the adaptions heading, manga drama CDs would be moved there too? Gosh, never knew how much thinking went into this. xD

Tamara

• Greenhorn
  • Shiiiiiiiny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 05:47:18 pm »
We could probably leave the Drama CDs alone-- that section's for all drama CDs, no matter what they're actually from, while the CDs have been split by origin for a while.

As for the names, I think "IDOLM@STER Albums (Adaptation Related)" would match the others best...