Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Shiny Festa  (Read 169414 times)

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: Idolmaster Shiny Festa
« Reply #466 on: November 05, 2012, 12:28:29 pm »
Funky Notes OVA has been subbed!

Who subbed it and is there any chance I could get a hint as to where to find it? Preferably as a download and not as a stream. I keep looking and can't find it.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 12:41:18 pm by Daverost »

Makoto

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: November 07, 2012, 03:00:35 am »
So I just got the game.. I have no clue as to where I'm supposed to redeem the Backstage Pass...

GeN

• Greenhorn
  • I am GeN the Idolmaster!
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: November 07, 2012, 04:08:25 am »
GeN gets a PSP Component Cable to play shiny Festa through his TV. yep
Now GeN will save up for a HD PVR.
http://youtu.be/akivAExP-mI

starfighter9

• Apprentice
  • Ku~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: November 07, 2012, 10:32:55 am »
After playing for a while i have to say that the Star of Festa mode is really disappointing. I can understand if they give different point totals for songs of different difficulty ratings, but it essentially locks you into playing a select few songs over and over again just to get a S or better result because the difference is ridiculously big. I tried SOF expert mode and the only way i could clear it was by spamming 9/10 difficulty songs, and given how important familiarity is at higher difficulties i ended up using the same 3 songs every day. You can't even get 20k points in 1 day for a bare minimum clear even if you 100% SSS 3 8 difficulty songs, that's how restrictive the mode is. At this point i would pay good money for a 'unified' game containing all the songs so i can at least have some variety in SOF mode.

lalachan

• Greenhorn
  • Producer of RGB
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: November 07, 2012, 08:11:34 pm »
I noticed that too. I was a little bummed because some of the songs I wanted to play I couldn't win with. LE SIGH.
I have a hidden talent for naming my groups after nerdy things...

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #471 on: November 07, 2012, 09:04:07 pm »
I'm stuck doing that too.
It makes the game play extremely mind numbing IMO.

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: November 08, 2012, 09:44:58 pm »
Just FYI since no one else mentioned it, Groovy Tune's OVA was released with subs yesterday. (It was good :3 </obviousbias> )

No sign of Honey Sound just yet.

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: November 08, 2012, 09:47:50 pm »
can anyone translate what the items in the last shop category are? my japanese isn't good enough unfortunately

the first item in there has something to do with SoF, something with 3 songs, but no idea what exactely
i haven't unlocked the next item yet, so no idea either
if i understood this correctly the next 3 items increase the maximum number of hearts an idol can have. i don't know by how much, but with 2 of them bought i could have over 25 hearts on one idol.
and then there is another one i haven't unlocked yet.

Yodudes0

• View Profile
« Reply #474 on: November 09, 2012, 01:54:15 am »
Just FYI since no one else mentioned it, Groovy Tune's OVA was released with subs yesterday. (It was good :3 </obviousbias> )

No sign of Honey Sound just yet.

I actually really liked the OVA too. I liked it a lot more than Funky Note's (which I was looking forward to the most), which I thought was kind of boring. It was honestly pretty interesting, but a bit awkward.

Heattokun

• huuuuuur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: November 09, 2012, 08:55:03 am »
how the fuck do i grind for money besides theater?

KAWAII SENTAI LOLIRANGER.

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: November 09, 2012, 09:01:07 am »
just play on stage? also completing SOF gives you 30k plus some extra cash in the end

Heattokun

• huuuuuur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: November 09, 2012, 10:09:43 am »
just play on stage? also completing SOF gives you 30k plus some extra cash in the end
Playing on stage doesnt seem to give me money each time,though

KAWAII SENTAI LOLIRANGER.

starfighter9

• Apprentice
  • Ku~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: November 09, 2012, 10:31:55 am »
It does give money, at the results screen on the left side below the performance breakdown it shows how much you earn. For best farming you can just buy the target supporter Z and then farm master-level songs. Just pick any song you like and are familiar with, it gives you such a large margin of error you get full combo SSS all the time. Pretty good money.

can anyone translate what the items in the last shop category are? my japanese isn't good enough unfortunately

the first item in there has something to do with SoF, something with 3 songs, but no idea what exactely
i haven't unlocked the next item yet, so no idea either
if i understood this correctly the next 3 items increase the maximum number of hearts an idol can have. i don't know by how much, but with 2 of them bought i could have over 25 hearts on one idol.
and then there is another one i haven't unlocked yet.
The last category is amulets. First item seems to give you an additional option in SOF mode to let your idols choose songs for you, the one just below the default random (I'm not really sure on this either because my japanese isn't much better). Next item will let you go backstage and set the mc to special. Last 3 up memory limit to <something> (not sure about this because i only realised this existed when i had 2 unlocked and bought up to the 50 one), 50, 99 respectively

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: November 09, 2012, 10:34:08 am »
doesn't the target supporter z cost like 12k? or are these 12k just to unlock it and after that it's cheaper?

edit: argh, i just tried it. if you buy it once you have an unlimited supply of those (i don't know if they are better than the non Z or if the only difference is the unlimited supply). and i wasted about 50k by now for target supporters. And i was wondering how people here could always have the fan plus or memory plus active with a cost of 3k per song...
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 12:00:40 pm by Naryoril »