Username: Password:

Author Topic: Favourite Anime Scene  (Read 2279 times)

Yodudes0

• View Profile
Favourite Anime Scene
« on: May 28, 2012, 06:59:39 am »
I know there are a lot of different anime threads already, but this one's specifically about favourite scenes.

My favourite scene is the AmiMami-Chan part 2/ Kisaragi movie trailer scene. I love the puns Ricchain, Azuscythe, Ami and Mami make Amami, etc., the references Mecha Chihaya, Harukakka, maybe more?, Futamis with their hair down (anyone else think Ami's hair looks almost exactly like Haruka's that way?), the jokes, and the overall awesomeness of the mechs and plot the cheesiness makes it that much better. The also music goes really well with the scene. The whole thing is just awesome.

So, what's your favourite, and why?

satty

• Producer
  • Haha, time for best Tank Witch
    • View Profile
Re: Favourite Anime Scene
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 07:24:51 am »
Oh man, that scene was good.

As for my favorite: When everyone went up on stage and helped Chihaya out, singing Yakusoku. It was a good feeling seeing that.
--Under Construction---

Yodudes0

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 07:33:24 am »

As for my favorite: When everyone went up on stage and helped Chihaya out, singing Yakusoku. It was a good feeling seeing that.

I tear up a little whenever I see that.

Milwaukee12

• Apprentice
  • Let's do our best!
    • View Profile
    • Milwaukee12's Twitter Feed
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 08:56:17 am »

It's my favorite as well.  When that scene came on I had tears in my eyes.  I still have to watch it once a week.

PinoyCruger

• Producer
  • The Fabulous Silver Queen
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/RVPinoyCrugerAndaya
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 02:35:49 pm »
I like the scene from episode 3:

When Yukiho sees grandma's dog, she's freaked out in anguish, and Makochin and Harurun saying ,'YAPPARI!!!!'
---FILIPINO PRIDE AND PROUD SINCE 1989---

THIS WEEK: This is THE IDOLM@STER, the idol game where Kachou Fuugetsu (Chihaya and Takane) gets a crazy-free lion dance.

Twitter: PinoyCruger

Me at Figure.fm

12/23 - Domo arigato, 765PRO!

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2012, 03:16:06 pm »
I would have to say episode 15 where Yukiho was dressing up Makoto and was fangirling over her. lol

The other one would have to be episode 23 when Yukiho was singing little Match Girl. XD

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2012, 07:26:57 pm »
Almost definitely the Chihaya Yakusoku scene. I also enjoy Hibicycle, all of Kuroi's various checkmates, and any time Takane eats.

My favourite scene is the AmiMami-Chan part 2/ Kisaragi movie trailer scene. I love the puns Ricchain, Azuscythe, Ami and Mami make Amami, etc., the references Mecha Chihaya, Harukakka, maybe more?, Futamis with their hair down (anyone else think Ami's hair looks almost exactly like Haruka's that way?), the jokes, and the overall awesomeness of the mechs and plot the cheesiness makes it that much better. The also music goes really well with the scene. The whole thing is just awesome.

I had a cool video as a response to this, but for the life of me, I can't find it.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2012, 08:03:27 pm »
Even though my favorite character is Haruka...

my favorite scene is probably when Takane is going to shoot that guy. ^^ Crowning moment of awesome for Takane!!

On a Haruka note, my favorite scene is when they do that robot movie thing.

nublet765

• Apprentice
  • Reporting.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2012, 04:41:49 am »

^This, hands down.

Second would be Ep 24 - Haruka's kinda like Chihaya in 20 - then everyone appears and sings Massugu.  That was nice.
Must learn Japanese one of these days ... T_T
Concert Challenge - http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1599.0.html

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2012, 12:02:23 am »

http://i.imgur.com/BzRiH.png