Username: Password:

Author Topic: Miki Hoshii - Onigiri obsessive  (Read 77006 times)

Sam

• HOLD IT!! ... You just lost the game
    • View Profile
Re: Miki Hoshii - Onigiri obsessive
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2009, 12:12:19 am »
-MATHS-ERROR-
See, that shows up on a calculator.
If you do it in real life using biological organisms such as "Miki" then there's a paradox.
The universe will screw itself up; white becomes black, Yin and Yang mix.
And Otakus will scream in delight.

"My past is like my logic, straight and true. Nothing's changed. All I did was point the finger of justice in the proper direction." - Phoenix Wright (Gyakuen Saiban 4)

OverlordIX

• TermiRaisha - Systems Online.
    • View Profile
    • Silent Stronghold
« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2009, 03:45:36 am »
*watches video again*

Yup, I can start to see the universes collide already. XD

When 5 Muppets come together, you get one heck of a gaming team!

Sev

• Producer
  • Making a better tommorow tommorow
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2009, 04:18:41 am »
This one took forever to make mostly because of computer issues which have now been fixed. I got a little frustrated along the way but when i look at the finished product I'm proud of what i have made.

Miki Hoshi 9 Tactical Fighter Squadron Estovokian Air Force. That's right Miki's a bad guy.

Backstory: Miki's family came from Usea however the Ulysess asteroid incident and the wars that follow make it hard to pinpoint exactly which Usean country she was born in but current evidence suggest she grew up in North Point during the Usean Continental War. She is said to have flown with the ISAF Air Force prior to joining the Eastern Faction during the Estovokian Civil War. After the Military Regime came to power work on a several top secret projects began one which would be come to known as Project Fairy. Miki along with Estovokian Pilots Takane Shijou and Hibiki Ganaha would be lead pilots of this project however the Estovokian Generals grew impatient with thier progress and pushed forward with thier invasion plans on their western neighbor Emmeria. The 961 pilots were moved into Estovokia's elite Strigon Team and Project Fairy was terminated. Miki would face off against many Emmerian Aces including pilots from Project 765. If she survived the War or not that will be a mystery that will be told later.

PS Scotty this officially makes you and your idols Estovokian
PS #2 Iori is the Next Ace
ps #3 miki and Haruka will face off in the fanfic
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 04:28:52 am by Sev »

Like a bird in the sky I believe i can fly

OverlordIX

• View Profile
    • Silent Stronghold
« Reply #78 on: September 29, 2009, 04:44:42 am »
Awww yea!!!! YOU go girl! =D
I dunno why, but imma gonna support the villans for now. XD

Sam

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 29, 2009, 10:18:33 pm »
Sev's fanfics are interesting.
Except I have no idea where to start and so all the information given about the idols in his stories are registering as total blah in my head.

"My past is like my logic, straight and true. Nothing's changed. All I did was point the finger of justice in the proper direction." - Phoenix Wright (Gyakuen Saiban 4)

OverlordIX

• View Profile
    • Silent Stronghold
« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2009, 04:47:59 am »
Not canon i guess. But in any case it still so awesome! I rather em' fly fighter jets than giant asteroid punching robots. XD

I say though, is the fanfic out already?

h4ataraxia

« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2009, 04:50:40 am »
make sure miki has a slavic accent okay comrade?
"dance with the angels"

Sev

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2009, 05:09:26 am »
Miki will have an accent so will hibiki takane and ritsuko (though ritsuko is only a civilian)
the fan fic comes in parts i was planning on doing Yukiho and Haruka's first but I might do miki's first. Yukiho's Will be called "The Ace of Spades" and Miki's will be called "The Strigon's Redemption"

Ps In Chihaya's story she does shot down an asteroid (a small one about the size of a car) as a matter of fact an asteroid is what caused the Estovokia-Emmeria War. see here http://acecombat.wikia.com/wiki/Ulysses_1994XF04_Asteroid

h4ataraxia

« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2009, 05:32:48 am »
also you should give chihaya some custom fighter called B72 and azusa F91 - just for kicks
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 06:58:56 am by h4ataraxia »

OverlordIX

• View Profile
    • Silent Stronghold
« Reply #84 on: September 30, 2009, 04:09:03 pm »
What an irony, we're busting rocks from outer space. Only this time round in fighter jets instead of mechs. XD

Haldo

• ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2009, 10:52:47 pm »
I'm finding it's hard to put together all of Sev's backstories ._. I guess I'll get it when the fanfic comes out. BTW will Awakened Miki be in it?
Yattaaaa! The forum is back!!!

Sev

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 01, 2009, 01:13:25 am »
What an irony, we're busting rocks from outer space. Only this time round in fighter jets instead of mechs. XD
the rock busting is a one time thing that Chihaya does to prove herself as a good pilot to all the other guys who think her Graduating at the top of her flight class was a fluke.

Yes their will be an Awakened Miki. Miki's fanfic "The Strigon's Redemption" deals with an inner conflict within Miki about the war. i don't want to give it all away but somewhere in the story Miki cuts her hair and goes with her Awakened look.

PS this means i've decided to write miki's fanfic first. Yukiho's will come second. and Chihaya's will come third. Before i do however i need a good callsign for Miki.

OverlordIX

• View Profile
    • Silent Stronghold
« Reply #87 on: October 01, 2009, 04:47:44 am »
Awww yea. Cant wait for it! As for call sign... Erm... still thinking... lolz

Sev

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 01, 2009, 05:17:39 am »
Little Piece of fanfic i wrote. i don't write stories in order so this part might be changed when i write the beginning.

The F-15 danced across the battlefield almost with no effort and slowly made its way towards Miki's direction.
"Strigon 14 you've got a bogey on your 6"
There it was that same fighter only now it was behind her. Miki began to go into a panic and  it seemed no matter where she turned he was always behind her "I can't shake him".
What was once a battle that Miki was in total control of was now a desperate stuggle for survival. Miki tried every trick she knew but no matter how hard she tried he was always still there.
Now the battle became a matter of life and death as the Words WARNING began to flash over her HUD.
"He's got a lock on you Miki shake him off"
It was no use it would be over in a matter of nanoseconds all he had to do was push the button. She could almost see the pilot now squezing his finger on the triger and instantly ending her life. But, the moment never came.
"They're retreating" she overheard on the radio She looked behind her and saw that the F-15 that was chasing her less than seconds ago now headed off in the opposite direction.
"Strigon 14 are you alright" asked Takane
"I'm fine" she answered. What Takane didn't know was that Miki was still shaking and that her breathing was still panicked from the adeneline still coursing through her body as she came close to her death at the hands of  the Emmerian pilot.
It seemed that Luck had saved her once again. But the question still remained, who was that pilot behind that F-15. He was very good and had shot down many of her comrades in the time she had seen him. Who was the man behind that Bird Emblem? Who Was Garuda?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 07:43:33 pm by Sev »

Sam

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 01, 2009, 10:25:44 am »
Little Piece of fanfic i wrote. i don't write stories in order so this part might be changed when i write the beginning.

The F-15 danced across the battlefield almost with no effort and slowly made its way towards Miki's direction.
"Strigon 14 you've got a bogey on your 6"
There it was that same fighter only now it was behind her. Miki began to go into a panic and  it seemed no matter where she turned he was always behind her "I can't shake him".
What was once a battle that Miki was in total control of was now a desperate battle for survival. Miki tried every trick she knew but no matter how hard she tried he was always still there.
Now the battle became a matter of life and death as the Words WARNING began to flash over her HUD.
"He's got a lock on you Miki shake him off"
It was no use it would be over in a matter of nanoseconds all he had to do was push the button. She could almost see the pilot now squezing his finger on the triger and instantly ending her life. But, the moment never came.
"They're retreating" she overheard on the radio She looked behind her and saw that the F-15 that was chasing her less than seconds ago now headed off in the opposite direction.
"Strigon 14 are you alright" asked Takane
"Im fine" she answered. What she didn't notice was that her hands were shaking and that she was breathing was still panicked the adeneline still coursing through her body as she came close to her death at the hands of  the Emmerian pilot.
It seemed that Luck had saved her once again. But the question still remained, who was that pilot behind that F-15. He was very good and had shot down many 0f her comrades in the time she had seen him. Who was the man behind that Bird Emblem? Who Was Garuda?
Bird Emblem?!
Oh geez, you better not...

Now for some critique and random corrections in general:
What was once a battle that Miki was in total control of was now a desperate battle for survival. Miki tried every trick she knew but no matter how hard she tried he was always still there.
You know, just to remove that repetition, you could change the "battle" in desperate to struggle.
That way, it doesn't sound like you ran out of words.
"Im fine" she answered
... Apostrophe in the "I'm", that's it pretty much it.

What she didn't notice was that her hands were shaking and that she was breathing was still panicked the adeneline still coursing through her body
Yay! I don't understand this at all!
If I'd try to fix it, I'd go:
quote]What she didn't notice was that her hands were shaking and that she was breathing still panicked the adeneline coursing through her body[/quote]
That's as far as I'd edit without thinking the original msg of the line was changed. :P