Username: Password:

Author Topic: Ever have a dream about iDOLM@STER?  (Read 21121 times)

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: Ever have a dream about iDOLM@STER?
« Reply #90 on: June 16, 2018, 05:58:44 am »
It’s been awhile, but I had another small dream.

I was at an amusement park, and I was walking really fast.  I wasn’t there to have fun. I was searching for something, but I wasn’t sure exactly what.  I remember walking past people, stands, rides, etc.  I could hear the voices and the sounds.

While I was walking I saw Chihaya, Miki, and Haruka walking together enjoying themselves.  They were all wearing their Stella Stage casual outfits.  They didn’t see me.  I was like oh, I didn’t know they’re here too.

I walked in the other direction to avoid them since I was busy with my searching.  After some time, as I was still walking, Chihaya spotted me.  Miki and Haruka went to go somewhere else for a bit so they weren’t with her at that moment. Chihaya walked up and stood in front of me.  She looked very happy, and she was blushing.  She was smiling and said something like, I didn’t expect to meet you here.

And, that’s where it ended.  It was short but was pleasant.  I didn’t enough hours of sleep and had a rough day before, but that dream was enough to pull me through the day.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 06:00:48 am by mariokirby »