Username: Password:

Author Topic: WWE Wrestlemania 28  (Read 1016 times)

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
WWE Wrestlemania 28
« on: April 02, 2012, 05:12:54 am »
I must say it was a pretty good PPV overall. Not the best WM I have ever seen but pretty good.

It started off with what I say is the fastest World title match ever when Sheamus Beat Daniel Bryan in 18 seconds to be come world champion. lol

Big show tonight was finally able to win a singles match for the first time in his career at WM when he knocked out Cody Rhodes to become the Intercontinental Champion. But honestly I didn't really care much for that match anyway.

That match between Undertaker and Triple H though was really crazy throughout. But in the end Undertaker went on to become 20 and 0 in what is probably his last match. But overall pretty brutal and entertaining match.

Then we had Teamteddy vs teamjohnny. Overall it wasn't that great and to top that off that bitch Eve cost Teamteddy the win and then turned on Zach Ryder soon after.

Then we had Chris Jericho vs Cm Punk which in my opinion was the best match of the night where CM Punk made Jericho Tap out. I think overall they stole the show for the night.

Then we get to the final Match between the Tooth fairy(The Rock) And the Fruity Pebble(John Cena) which has been anticipated for almost a year. This match was pretty close throughout and I thought for a second that Cena was gonna end up beating the Rock. But in the end with The Rock playing possum he hit Cena with the Rock botton when he was about to hit the peoples elbow to steal the win to conclude Wrestlemania 28.

Overall I give this PPV a 7.5/10.

Anyway, what are your thoughts overall about this years WM?

PinoyCruger

• Producer
  • The Fabulous Silver Queen
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/RVPinoyCrugerAndaya
Re: WWE Wrestlemania 28
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 04:55:59 pm »
Ahh man, I have to watch this one at 9:30 PM PHT (Philippine time). And since it was Holy Week in my country, I have the chance to watch it. Anyways, thank you for the opportunity to post this one since my last WWE PPV post (Elimination Chamber).

· 18 seconds is faster than I drink the whole coffee. And Sheamus was deserved to win the title. Good thing I've decided to fangirling him.
· FINALLY! Big Show's WrestleMania moment has come true. But Cody seems to deserve this loss.
· Undertaker's streak continues as he, Shawn Michaels and Triple H gives some respect after the match as they exited the arena.
· I have no comment to this fiasco on Team Johnny vs. Team Teddy.
· PUNK IS STILL THE BEST IN THE WORLD! Yup, I was almost tinging my bones by rooting him against Jericho.
· The epic 'Once in a Lifetime' match between Cena and The Rock is amazing. But good thing Rocky wins it to end Mania.

In conclusion, I saw Brodus Clay performing at Mania... ALONG WITH HIS MOMMA!! Also, the musical performance duel between Flo Rida and Machine Gun Kelly is awesome, and even I played these songs from my iPod!

Overall: 8/10
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 05:00:23 pm by PinoyCruger »
---FILIPINO PRIDE AND PROUD SINCE 1989---

THIS WEEK: This is THE IDOLM@STER, the idol game where Kachou Fuugetsu (Chihaya and Takane) gets a crazy-free lion dance.

Twitter: PinoyCruger

Me at Figure.fm

12/23 - Domo arigato, 765PRO!