Username: Password:

Author Topic: Amami Haruka Cosplay- "No one is truly free"  (Read 41557 times)

Scotty

• 961Pro President
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • Kuroi Shachou
    • View Profile
    • G+ iDOLM@STER Community
Re: Amami Haruka Cosplay- Costume Completion
« Reply #150 on: May 15, 2012, 02:23:31 am »
Multiple camera angles. Absolutely wonderful.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #151 on: May 15, 2012, 02:25:04 am »
Multiple camera angles. Absolutely wonderful.

Of course. ^^
Only the best for you guys!!

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #152 on: May 15, 2012, 04:35:45 am »
Very nice job here, animagic! You'll go distances, I'm sure. :3

Funkies

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 15, 2012, 04:43:31 am »
Camera work was super pro!  Great performance, spot on I say.  Outfit is definitely well made, it seems to move really well.

Rock on, knock 'em dead at the convention!

Idol_Hearts

• looking back at my old posts - oh god why
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 15, 2012, 04:50:15 am »
It was soooo cute animagic4u! Please do more!

TTB

• anta nyanka...
    • View Profile
    • please help them out
« Reply #155 on: May 15, 2012, 05:32:13 am »
The moment you've all been waiting for!!
MEGARE is done!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_RehnKOfaE

I worked so hard so please enjoy!!

Wow your lip-syncing is really good, you must know Japanese, like literally I can lip-read the Japanese from your mouth instead of listening to it. Also your dance moves are right on target! 0.0

And you put emphasis right where it belongs in each dance move in each sequence... waaaaiit a minute.... is that you singing? Or is it Haruka? I haven't seen many videos of Haruka so I can't be sure, but with how much effort you put into the dancing and the costume I wouldn't bet against it!

omg... the camera keeps switching angles like the videos... hmm... does your family know you act as a spiritual medium channeling digital goddesses in the living room from time to time?

I have to say, if I had a nickel for every fandub or fan dance I've ever seen that I really liked, I'd have one nickel. And I just got it too. Great work!!!  :D

When I see others putting in tremendous effort it inspires me too, so here's a corny shot of the idols cheering for you, I hope it's not too mortifying  8)

応援するよ!

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #156 on: May 15, 2012, 05:45:03 am »
Very nice job here, animagic! You'll go distances, I'm sure. :3

Thanks! I'm aiming for top idol of course. ^^

Camera work was super pro!  Great performance, spot on I say.  Outfit is definitely well made, it seems to move really well.

Rock on, knock 'em dead at the convention!

Thank you, Funkies! It looks even better in motion. ^^

It was soooo cute animagic4u! Please do more!

I have Little Match Girl recorded + a little surprise for everyone. I'm doing post production on it tomorrow.

Wow your lip-syncing is really good, you must know Japanese, like literally I can lip-read the Japanese from your mouth instead of listening to it. Also your dance moves are right on target! 0.0

Thanks thanks! Well I do know a little Japanese, but trust me...after hearing this song for the millionth time, you get it after a while.

And you put emphasis right where it belongs in each dance move in each sequence... waaaaiit a minute.... is that you singing? Or is it Haruka? I haven't seen many videos of Haruka so I can't be sure, but with how much effort you put into the dancing and the costume I wouldn't bet against it!

It's Haruka, I wish I could sing that good. ^^ Ehehehe~ <3

omg... the camera keeps switching angles like the videos... hmm... does your family know you act as a spiritual medium channeling digital goddesses in the living room from time to time?

ROFLMAO! Shot 4 times. Some of the runs were not matching up perfectly with each other so editing some parts was difficult. ^^;;

I have to say, if I had a nickel for every fandub or fan dance I've ever seen that I really liked, I'd have one nickel. And I just got it too. Great work!!!  :D

When I see others putting in tremendous effort it inspires me too, so here's a corny shot of the idols cheering for you, I hope it's not too mortifying  8)

http://i48.tinypic.com/e0j1p5.jpg

応援するよ!

Thank you!! I'm glad I could make you so inspired and happy from my video. ^^ It's an idol's job, I think.
And LOL that picture is seriously hilarious. I'm putting that on the front page of the thread.

どもありがとう!!

Holy_Knight

• 約束ですよ!!約束!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 15, 2012, 06:06:12 am »
I like the camera work btw. Overall, it was a pretty good. It's a good way to end my day by watching this. Keep it up.
"Though I fly through the valley of death..I shall fear no evil. For I am at 80,000 feet and climbing." - At the entrance to the old SR-71 operating base Kadena, Okinawa

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #158 on: May 15, 2012, 06:33:22 am »
I like the camera work btw. Overall, it was a pretty good. It's a good way to end my day by watching this. Keep it up.

Thanks!! With everyone's responses, I'm thinking of reshooting Little Match Girl to have more camera angles.

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #159 on: May 15, 2012, 09:48:36 am »
Your dance was so great, it's like sunshine on a...

... Okay, I'll stop before people hit me like they wanted to hit Thomas Howard every time they played DDR. That's still a GJ though, nice dedication, great stuff.

I don't imagine a live crowd could be scarier than the internet, so yeah, go rock their socks off. Just get ready for those bright, bright lights. Most people are told to look at a point straight ahead behind the crowd and not at them, but dang... those lights are sometimes right there. Makes it hard to see anything you're doing, though I guess the flip side is it makes it hard to see the crowd too. So you don't have to worry about them. ^^

How long 'til the con? Bit of a shame they'll have to wait that long. ^^
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 10:09:31 am by Cael K. »
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

AbsoluteZero45

• Apprentice
  • Watashi wa Zero!
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 15, 2012, 04:01:54 pm »
Well this just brought a smile to my morning.  Loved the part where you winked at the camera "and sexy"!   ;)
Good job all around, you looked like you had fun making it.  Can't wait to see what other surprises you send our way.
XBLA/PSN:  AbsoluteZero45

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #161 on: May 15, 2012, 05:26:54 pm »
Your dance was so great, it's like sunshine on a...

... Okay, I'll stop before people hit me like they wanted to hit Thomas Howard every time they played DDR. That's still a GJ though, nice dedication, great stuff.

I don't imagine a live crowd could be scarier than the internet, so yeah, go rock their socks off. Just get ready for those bright, bright lights. Most people are told to look at a point straight ahead behind the crowd and not at them, but dang... those lights are sometimes right there. Makes it hard to see anything you're doing, though I guess the flip side is it makes it hard to see the crowd too. So you don't have to worry about them. ^^

How long 'til the con? Bit of a shame they'll have to wait that long. ^^

Hahaha! I used to sing in High School so I know about those bright bright lights. Although, I'm not thinking of entering anything. I'll most likely just be tearing up the DDR dance floor and if someone actually recognizes my costume I will gladly dance for them. ^^ Thanks again!!
The con is in 9 days, but I have another costume to somehow whip out by then as well. ^^;

Well this just brought a smile to my morning.  Loved the part where you winked at the camera "and sexy"!   ;)
Good job all around, you looked like you had fun making it.  Can't wait to see what other surprises you send our way.

Thank you!! :D The wink, it seems, is part of the dance!! ^^
Yep, look forward to it!!

satty

• Producer
  • Haha, time for best Tank Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 15, 2012, 09:04:32 pm »
Late, but awesome work on your video.
--Under Construction---

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #163 on: May 16, 2012, 01:11:36 am »
Thanks satty!

And with that I'm presenting my last video. ^^
It has been really fun guys.

Enjoy it's special opening and ending!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDkCQ1VMbIU

ありがと!!

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 16, 2012, 01:18:14 am »
It was really amazing animagic. I  liked the opening you put in there and thought you did a really great job on Little Match Girl. Thanks for posting. XD