Username: Password:

Author Topic: Nanairo Button CD?  (Read 1161 times)

DereDereAngel

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Nanairo Button CD?
« on: February 17, 2012, 08:15:39 am »
Are there any music CDs with Nanairo Button on them? I hoped it was on the Smoky Thrill single, but apparently not.

Funkies

• View Profile
Re: Nanairo Button CD?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 08:43:06 am »
None yet.  A number of the newer tracks have yet to make it to print in full versions.  Quite a bit from DLC (post Xbox 360 launch) has made it to CD.  Little Match Girl, Honey Heartbeat, Ai LIKE Hamburger, Kyun! Vampire Girl, and Nanairo Button... I think that's it anyway.  Nanairo Button first appeared with the PS3 version, I don't think the 360 has it currently.  So it's somewhat late chronologically in relation to some of the other songs lingering thus far.

I'd love to have some new albums to pop up as Jupiter was the last game related CD to hit the market.  I think that was more advertised as anime related as well, which I found a bit strange.  Still a groovy bunch o' music, so it's all good.  I think NBGI just wanted to concentrate on the anime at the time, so now that it's over perhaps we'll see some new game related music in the near future? Moar music is always nifty.