Username: Password:

Author Topic: What and what not to put into the wiki  (Read 18731 times)

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
    • sometimes drawing stuff
Re: What and what not to put into the wiki
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2011, 07:37:17 am »
Isn't the nickname for an old man ojii-san (or ojii-chan in this case, I suppose)? But don't quote me on that D:

airgeneralpong

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2011, 01:13:23 pm »
I think that is the correct romaji spelling, but I still don't know the japanese spelling.
Alright, I'm putting this up.

enigmaopoeia

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
    • Blue Moon Sea
« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2011, 02:41:29 am »
I couldn't find Kuroi's, but Takagi's nickname is spelled as both "社長" [Shachō] or "社長さん" [Shachō-San].

Also Ami/Mami calls Ai, Eri, and Ryo these spellings of "Onē-chan":
Ai = おねーちゃん
Eri = おねーちゃん
Ryo = お姉ちゃん and おねーちゃん

Also Kotori's nickname, Piyo-chan, is spelled as "ピヨちゃん", not "ぴよちゃん".
It also lists down an additional nickname for Miki being "ミキミキ師匠" [Mikimiki Shishō].

According to these sources @
http://dic.nicovideo.jp/a/アイドルマスター%3A呼称表
http://thunder20.blog133.fc2.com/blog-entry-71.html
http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~masurawo/masurawo/iM@S-kosyou.htm
~ enigmaopoeia

airgeneralpong

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2011, 11:26:38 am »
Thanks, I'll put them up soon. Or you may put them before me, cause I'm quite busy at the moment.

enigmaopoeia

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
    • Blue Moon Sea
« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2011, 01:23:47 pm »
Alrighty, I have included that information in the wiki.
~ enigmaopoeia

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2011, 03:37:39 am »
Has anyone made a page of iM@S2 accessories and/or iM@S2 DLC?

Just wanted to make sure, because if no one has yet, I'm going to do it XD

enigmaopoeia

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
    • Blue Moon Sea
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2011, 03:43:29 am »
I don't think so.
Also I recently added the Clothes from Dearly Stars just to get that out of the way.
~ enigmaopoeia

Logan

• ζ*'ヮ')ζ<はーん
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 05, 2011, 03:19:42 am »
Um~ I'm not really sure where to put this, but I have an idea! What if there was a secondary lyrics page for the lyrics color coded since iDOLM@STER 2 has pre-set lyrics? It's kind of a weird idea, but it'd be useful at some point, I think?

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2011, 06:42:30 am »
Can you elaborate further, Logan? ^^

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2011, 07:11:38 am »
Um~ I'm not really sure where to put this, but I have an idea! What if there was a secondary lyrics page for the lyrics color coded since iDOLM@STER 2 has pre-set lyrics? It's kind of a weird idea, but it'd be useful at some point, I think?
Not a bad idea at all~ I think there may be a few hitches in making it 'organized', per se, though that could be able to be ironed out with a little bit of sitting and thinking.

I think it gets harder with songs like MEGARE!, where (in the quintet version) they mix up who's singing a lot. (i.e. there's a part specifically where the Leader, 4th, and 5th members are singing, and on the next line, everyone except the Leader is singing, Leader solo, then parts where the Leader, 2nd, and 3rd members are singing...immediately followed by another where the Leader, 4th, and 5th members are singing...and so on, spoiler blocked because man, this looks confusing) You'd have to have a different color code each time a different combination of unit members is singing, right?

Unless I'm thinking about this in an uneccessarily complicated way, which is entirely possible. :P

Logan

• ζ*'ヮ')ζ<はーん
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2011, 02:26:49 am »
I was thinking that, if someone were to feel compelled to do so, have multiple categories? The basic trio-only songs would be easiest to code, but then there could also be another section for the quintet versions? It'd kind of be cluttered at first, but it's still a thought. :P I don't think I'm good at explaining things very well. :D

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 07, 2011, 11:46:30 am »
I was thinking that, if someone were to feel compelled to do so, have multiple categories? The basic trio-only songs would be easiest to code, but then there could also be another section for the quintet versions? It'd kind of be cluttered at first, but it's still a thought. :P I don't think I'm good at explaining things very well. :D
Well, if these are on their own page, it'd be easy to set up (I think), just like:
--
[Song title / Page info stuff]

[duo version]
~
[trio version]
~
[quintet version]

^ with each page just set up like that. None of the songs have game lyrics that are too long, so I don't think the pages would turn out bad that way (after all, the max a song can have is 3 different versions...most would only have 2).

I just think that the quintets make things considerably harder...using the last example I posted, there are several different color codes you'd have to use:

(i.e. there's a part specifically where the Leader, 4th, and 5th members are singing, and on the next line, everyone except the Leader is singing, Leader solo, then parts where the Leader, 2nd, and 3rd members are singing...immediately followed by another where the Leader, 4th, and 5th members are singing...and so on)

Not to mention 2nd member solo, and 3rd member solo, or in The world is all one!! where there are a few parts with just the Leader and 3rd member singing.

If we can make a key and a consistent color scheme for it all, it can be done :) And I certainly don't mind doing the coding, I just wouldn't know how to organize the page setup for it XD (i.e. making entirely new pages for them, or "attaching" them to the current pages a la discussion tab, etc.)

Sorry for the super long post. Hope it all makes sense XD

Logan

• ζ*'ヮ')ζ<はーん
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2011, 07:38:24 pm »
We could give each member their own color, and when group lines show up, they could be put into brackets.

Example of world is all one trio cut :
All | MemberA | MemberB | MemberC

[MemberA/MemberC] nee, kono sekai de
[MemberA/MemberB] nee, ikutsu no deai
dore dake no
hito ga waratteru no?

^ - ^

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2011, 07:45:24 pm »
We could give each member their own color, and when group lines show up, they could be put into brackets.

Example of world is all one trio cut :
All | MemberA | MemberB | MemberC

[MemberA/MemberC] nee, kono sekai de
[MemberA/MemberB] nee, ikutsu no deai
dore dake no
hito ga waratteru no?

^ - ^
Alright! I knew there had to be a better way to do it. Way to go, Logan :)

(now that I think about it, ProjectHello does their lyrics like that, don't they? I wish I'd thought of it, myself XD)

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 31, 2011, 06:34:19 am »
I noticed...

Currently most character and game pages are VERY low on screenshots compared to most wikis. I think it would be cool to start with putting in-game screenshots in the "Gameplay" section of game pages [and also maybe the Lesson page] of what's being described.

Of course, I'm not entirely sure about just going on google images, yanking a screenshot, and putting it on the wiki.