Username: Password:

Author Topic: Takane Shijou - Lunar ancestry  (Read 72780 times)

Neko-P

• Just another fan. Sort of.
    • View Profile
Re: Takane Shijou - Lunar ancestry
« Reply #195 on: January 21, 2011, 11:23:27 pm »
Whoa, whoa, hold it. Hara Yumi's birthday is the same day as Takane's?

I'm sorry, harami. Happy birthday to you, too. ^_^

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
    • sometimes drawing stuff
« Reply #196 on: January 21, 2011, 11:54:08 pm »
Wow, I didn't think they were actually the same day...I thought the "and Harami" was because, well, Harami is Takane's CV. Can I at least take my credit in that my incriminating quote is different than everyone else's?

Almost missed it OTZ Happy Birthday, Takane and Harami~

(to Harami: I'm sorry your birthday just got overshadowed by Takane's)

SalemJeanette

• (ლ╹◡╹)ლ 彡┻━┻
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 22, 2011, 02:09:28 am »
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 02:37:34 am by SalemJeanette »
Join the Idolmaster irc channel on Rizon #Idolmaster

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 22, 2011, 02:12:35 am »
O_O
I'm so sorry, Harami! Happy birthday!
"My name's Amagase Touma, A-ma-ga-se To-u-ma, got it?" - Amagase Touma

Haldo

• ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 22, 2011, 02:28:26 am »
Seriously? She has the same birthday as her voice actress? O_O (<-- n00b)
Yattaaaa! The forum is back!!!

Katsuyuki-P

• Ufufu...
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 22, 2011, 03:03:58 am »
Ah ah~

Happy Birthday Takane and Harami! May you have had an awesome birthday and good fortune for the year to come!
Days! Just a few days away!

Ufufufu...

Sev

• Producer
  • Making a better tommorow tommorow
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 22, 2011, 11:38:38 am »
Damn it I'm late for your birthday Takane. Anywho I got you something

Yeah I'm guessing a gift-card would've been a better choice

Like a bird in the sky I believe i can fly

azuyuki

• Producer
  • ~Can you see my true feelings?~
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 22, 2011, 12:25:41 pm »
Happy Birthday Takane-san!

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 22, 2011, 08:15:16 pm »
Wow...
Happy birthday Takane Shijou-chan!! \o/

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
    • sometimes drawing stuff
« Reply #204 on: January 22, 2011, 08:32:46 pm »
picture semi-dump:

ikuto-sama

• Producer
  • ぜったいトップアイドル♥
    • View Profile
    • Check me out on Tumblr!
« Reply #205 on: January 22, 2011, 11:59:26 pm »
I can't believe I missed Takane's birthday. Damn finals OTL

Happy belated birthday to you, Takane-chan, as well as Harami. It's interesting they have the same birthday. ^^

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #206 on: January 23, 2011, 03:15:17 pm »
Yayz and happy birthday?
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #207 on: January 24, 2011, 04:49:24 pm »
Happy Birthday, Takane! And to Harami, too! ^^

=========

I know I'm late. There are notes below. Oh, and another member, Neko-P, requested to be in this one too. Sorry it took long.

=========

On the noon of the 21th of January, a cold breeze went through the area of a central park. But this did not seem to affect one person- a boy in his preteens sitting at a bench and swinging his legs to and fro, which seems that he's eagerly waiting for something. "Yes! I get to spend time with Takane!" screamed the boy inside of his head. "Right, I've got to make this the best date of her life!" He continues talking in his thoughts, smiling greatly to the ground as if amused.

Just then, walking by the park was a calm and cool Takane, seemingly looking for someone, until she sights a particular bench, where the enthusiastic boy was sitting. She approaches him in the bench, but stops before being roughly a few steps in front of him.

"Oh, Miss Takane!" The boy excitingly calls, jumping off the bench to meet Takane. "Glad to meet you today! Oh, and Happy Birthday, too, before I forget!" Takane looks at the boy and slants her head a little in a somehow slight confusion. "Um...Thanks. By any chance, are you......Neko?" she asked, while he happily replied, "Yup. That's me!" His smile was so assuring, but Takane still looked liked she can not believed what she just saw. Her silenced cause Neko to ask, "Miss Takane, is there something wrong?"

"I'm sorry," she replied. "There's nothing wrong. I just didn't think that my 'greatest fan' was actually younger than I am."

Neko just grinned and scratched his head. "Really? Well, I really admire your singing and beauty. I guess it really affects younger people like me too." Takane then thinks that he may have said something wrong, and replies in an apologetic manner, "I apologize. I may have hurt your feeling with what I just said." "No, that's okay," said Neko. "I guess it should be expected that people could get fans that are younger than them, right?" Takane smiled as she hears this statement. "You're right. I guess I should expect that too." "So," she continued, "how about we start that 'best date' of my life, hmm?"

"Alright!", said an eagered Neko. "I've got today all planned out, so leave it to me!"

And so, the two were off. Neko first took Takane to a restaurant. Nothing too fancy, but the restaurant was under the setting and gives off the impression of a butler cafe. Given her majestic behavior in public, she might like the place.

They arrived at the butler cafe, and Neko seems so amazed at the place. The essence of the style it brings out, plus the manner of the butlers that could be seen was so great, Neko immidiately thought to himself, "This place looks so cool! I'm sure Miss Takane's gonna love it here!" But as she turns to look at her, she doesn't seem to have another emotion, and was still calm. Startled, he came back to a serious stance as well.

A butler with noticable red hair came to them, they were taken to their seats. He presented them with menus, before leaving. "Please order anything you like. I made sure I can handle this," said Neko, but in his thoughts he continued, "....by saving my money and starving for this since the last 3 monnths! Fufu..." Takane replied, "Alright, though I do not wish to place a heavy burden on you.' "No, no. Not at all." Neko quickly responed with a smile.

A butler, though different from the one before as this one has blonde hair, then came to take their orders. Before either Neko or Takane got a chance to talk, a second butler, the one from before, came to their table. "What are you doing, Chris? I thought this was my customers?" whispered the red-haired butler. "But you were taking long! And I didn't want her to be waiting much...." countered the blonde-haired one. "Taking long? Right....." Their conversation continued in front of the table, though it was in English, so Takane didn't get much, but still was a bit irritated as to why none of them have asked for their order. Neko, on the other hand, understood what they were saying and was more irritated than Takane. "Excuuuse me!" Neko said in a screechy English, much to the surprise of the butlers. "We would like to order now, if you could be so kind." The red hair steps in and takes their order. Afterwards, the two butlers left and the redhead butler talked to his coalleague.

"Chris, what were you doing, man? You almost blew it there!"

"Sorry, Jack. But do you think I have a shot at that pretty girl if I try?"

"Huh? Don't bother, Chris. Can't you see she has a date already? It'll be rude."

"Date? But that kid looks young enough to be her younger brother."

Neko tries to put a serious face, but as he hears (and obviously understood) that last line, he can't help but feel like he wants to stand up and face that butler. But he thought that it might give a bad image of him to Takane, so he restrained himself. Though it did not end there. As time passed, more and more of the butler employees start to take notice to Takane and at one point, one of them lost balance to the platter and drop everything that was in it, much to everyone's surprise. Takane was still calm here while eating, while Neko was very uneased at this point, and as soon as they were finished eating and had left the pay, they left in an almost storming manner. "The food there is quite good, though the service could use some more work." Takane said as they've left the building. "Did you like it there, Miss Takane?" Neko asked, still in the irritated manner he's in since the start. "Yes. I may like to go to a place like that again," she replied. Neko notices the lack of interest in Takane's answer, but was still caught up with earlier to not be able to give more emphasis on it.

Afterwards, Neko took Takane to a stage show. Neko once saw that Takane has an interest for stage shows. The show that was to be presented was unclear to him, but he knew that it was a take at one of Shakespeare's tragedies, something as serious as the Silver Queen, and that she may like it.

The play seemed quite to powerful to handle for Neko. He constantly switches from looking at the play, to closing his eyes and simply listening, to looking at Takane whose attention to the play cannot be wavered. Though every time he looks at her this way, she doesn't give off any emotion outside the expected. Some time, somewhere in the play where the climax breaks down, one of the actors was lying on the ground. He recites his line, "The miserable change now at my end, do not grief nor be saddened....." Knowing that the character in portrayal was to die, Neko felt sympathy over him, near to the point of crying. Then he thinks what Takane feels about the scene, but as he looks to see her reaction, he saw nothing but an ordinary, somewhat incompletely, sad look to offer to the scene of the play. This lowered Neko's enthusiasm, and simply returned to watching the play, but continiously thinking of where he may have gone wrong.

The play ended, and then the cast took their bow. Outside, Takane still seemed to be unshaken and dissatisfied in the end. Neko came to ask, "So, Miss Takane, did you enjoy the play?" She replied, "It was good. I was kind of expecting more passion but I think the actors did a good job," as looks away slowly from the ground. This bothered Neko a bit more, as it seems that the play was ineffective, and that he should've given more thought in choosing what to see for that time.

As nighttime came, a once eager Neko now bears a somewhat irritated face. Takane notices this, and asks "Huh? Is there something wrong, Neko?" He tries to hides his current emotions, but couldn't, replying with a half-baked smile, "Oh. N-No. There's nothing wrong." A strong silence stayed as they were walking by, but Neko soon decides to break it. "Miss Takane, d-did you enjoy yourself today?" He asked, bracing himself for a worst-case-scenario answer. Takane, however, calmly replied, "Yes. I have enjoyed myself. Why do you ask that, Neko?" "Really?" said Neko. Surprised yet dissatisfied with the reply, he continued, "Well, I was looking at you the whole time, and you didn't look like you were enjoying. Well, you did smile and laugh and reacted normally but.....I didn't think that you enjoyed it." As he says this, his emotion drops down and continues, "I-I thought I got this all worked out, checking all your stats and info about you on the Net and making the best plan for today, but I guess I was wrong. Nothing's working so far......." Takane replied, "Well, perhaps you should try to get to know someone by just being with the person, without anything else to think about."

"How?" Neko asked.

"Just, come with me. I'll show you how I think you should've done it earlier."

She takes Neko by a riverside, and offers him to sit down. "Um, Miss Takane, what are we doing here?", asked Neko as he takes his seat on the grass. "Just wait. It should come soon," replied Takane. Some time has passed, but the curious Neko did not bother to look at the watch and only thought what could she be waiting for as she focused on staring straight at the horizon. This persevered aura was broken as Takane talked in an enthusiastic tone, "Over there! They've come!" and looks towards the sky.

Neko was surprised to hear that tone from Takane, but nonetheless, he did as she said and looked towards the sky. As his eyes focused on them, he sees the moon and the stars in the night sky shining bright. He was awestruck by what he saw, though he cannot explain why. As he keeps staring at them, Neko asked.

"Miss Takane, do you like to look up to see the night sky?"

"Yes," she replied.

"But why?"

"I am not sure. Sometimes, I just feel like doing so. It sort of makes me feel at ease when I do....."

That reply surprised Neko, so he turned to see Takane, but when he did, he saw her just staring with focus on the sky, with a small and gentle smile. Somehow, this smile stood out from the rest of her smiles and emotions this day. It's as if this was the sort of aura that Neko was expecting to see throughout the day, that she's actually happy with something. This put a smile to his face too, and as he puts this smile on, so did Takane turned to looked at him. But by that, Neko got embarrased, and looked to the other side. Takane couldn't help but just smiled at this and returned back to staring at the sky.

Neko also returned to staring at the sky, but not for long. He stood up and faced Takane. Takane notices this and becomes a bit confused. Neko then bows and says, "Thank you very much, Miss Takane. I wanted on this day that you would enjoy and be happy, but in the end, I was the one who ended up enjoying tonight. To know more about you personally, has a real impact to a fan like me."

Takane smiled at this and said, "You're welcome, but you're wrong about something there. I, too, enjoyed today. Knowing other people, I think, is important. And you are a very interesting poerson too." "R-Really?" said a more embarrased Neko, not believing what he just heard.

"Yes," Takane answered, "now why don't you sit down again and let's look at the sky?"

"Sure!"

As the night continues, two people sit by the riverside, just staring at the sky. Though they're not doing anything else, both seems to be enjoying themselves and need not anything else.

============

• Looking at this, it's longer than the last b-day story I made.
  • Experimented with the paragraph style of writing, which added length to its completion.
  • I was planning to use honorifics, but for some reason, I didn't want to.
  • Raise your hand if you thought there was gonna be aliens, UFOs or something bizarre like that in the end.

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #208 on: January 24, 2011, 05:11:03 pm »
Post number 961 for you, Marx. How fitting. ^^;
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Neko-P

• Just another fan. Sort of.
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 24, 2011, 11:22:47 pm »
 ... SQUEEEE~ I love it~ X3 Even if I'm actually 15 and not a preteen, it matters not~ Though I have been called shota before... It was perfect. ^_^ I'm glad you enjoyed our date, Miss Takane~