Username: Password:

Author Topic: Ebay - Set of 8 Fraulein Revoltech Idolmaster figures  (Read 4189 times)

Reosaur

• Amami Haruka is MY top idol. ;D
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
Ebay - Set of 8 Fraulein Revoltech Idolmaster figures
« on: November 23, 2011, 03:15:02 am »
Hey there, I was browsing around ebay earlier today and found an auction for a set of 8 idolmaster revoltechs! Included are the standard pink stage outfits for Haruka, Ami, Mami and Miki as well as gothic coloured versions of the characters. The bidding is currently at 0.99 (1 person bid on it so far) so I just thought I'd come here and make a proposal if anyone is up for it.

So I was thinking, if anyone wants any of the characters (Except for Haruka!) then let me know and we could split the costs among us equally. You'd be required to have a paypal account so that sending money would be easy. We'd also have to come up with a maximum bid to go up to.

Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400258853608&category=158667&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
Re: Ebay - Set of 8 Fraulein Revoltech Idolmaster figures
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 05:07:56 am »
Careful with those. When I got my Haru~run she broke the first day.  :'(
I managed to fix her and still keep her mobile though. I must admit I barely buy figures anymore...darn wallet.

ikuto-sama

• Producer
  • ぜったいトップアイドル♥
    • View Profile
    • Check me out on Tumblr!
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 05:38:58 am »
I managed to fix her and still keep her mobile though. I must admit I barely buy figures anymore...darn wallet.

The accessories are very fragile as well. The butterfly wings I got with my Snow Strawberry Haruka were already cracked when I received my package, and the cat ears that came with Miki somehow got slightly bent and slide of her head very easily. My only complaint about them also is that I've found some of their limbs hard to keep on, especially Miki's. Somehow Miki's arm fell off while I was putting accessories on her and it disappeared into a different dimension, because I haven't found it since even though I saw it fall. :(
They're nice figures though, especially if you don't have a lot in your wallet and can't afford the fancy PVC scale models. If you want to add some iM@S to your figure collection by buying these, by all means go for it. :)

Ghift

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 12:41:39 pm »
I have an Ami and Mami from this set and I bought them expecting issues like I'd seen people mention. Only one of them has developed some kind of issue and that's a arm which is a little bit awkward to keep on when I'm posing them, but it isn't like it's falling off or anything.

Reosaur

• View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 03:12:15 pm »

Oh, seriously? D: That's so sad! I haven't bought figures in a while either and I've been contemplating getting the new brilliant stage Haruka but I'm not sure yet! >XO

*Sigh, well thanks for the information about these, I'll think twice before bidding, it's just that it's so cheap at the moment, but the price will probably sky rocket as it nears its ending day. Maybe I will just go for the more expensive stuff but just get one. :P

Crisu

• Filled with danketsu
    • View Profile
    • ISML
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 03:48:24 pm »
Don't forget the $30.50 shipping fee.
くっー

Reosaur

• View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 04:07:48 pm »
Don't forget the $30.50 shipping fee.

Yeah, I think after hearing about all the cons I'll pass on this and continue torturing myself deciding whether or not I'll get the Brilliant Stage version of Haruka.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2011, 08:31:31 pm »
Oh you mean Home Haruka? or the old one?

Reosaur

• View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2011, 09:34:41 pm »
Oh you mean Home Haruka? or the old one?

I believe it's the newest figure of her to come out. The brilliant stage Haruka from Idolmaster 2.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2011, 10:22:57 pm »
I believe it's the newest figure of her to come out. The brilliant stage Haruka from Idolmaster 2.

The home haruka one. XD

Reosaur

• View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2011, 11:28:22 pm »
How come you call it home Haruka? :O

Benpc91

• View Profile
    • IMMWS
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2011, 01:37:34 am »
Home Haruka is the Haruka from Playstation Home. She merchant a meme instantly because of how creepy she looks.

Also, I have a few of these, but I find them extremely frustrating to work with.

The iDOLM@STER MAD World Service
The Gentlemen's Guide to THE iDOLM@STER

Reosaur

• View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2011, 03:16:49 am »
Home Haruka is the Haruka from Playstation Home. She merchant a meme instantly because of how creepy she looks.

Also, I have a few of these, but I find them extremely frustrating to work with.

LOLLLLL. A quick google search gave me a good laugh... But the new Brilliant Stage Haruka doesn't look like that! >XD
Geez man, these revoltechs seem to be giving everyone trouble. :P

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2011, 04:44:03 am »
LOLLLLL. A quick google search gave me a good laugh... But the new Brilliant Stage Haruka doesn't look like that! >XD
Geez man, these revoltechs seem to be giving everyone trouble. :P

I love Haruka but the more I stare at that thing...the more it unresembles Haru~run.

DereDereAngel

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2011, 05:12:09 am »
Revoltechs just aren't a great brand. They're usually pretty cheap compared to others though, so you get what you pay for.

There's some nice PVC, non-posable, iM@S figures out there. The older ones aren't so great, but there's some new Beach Queens ones that look pretty good. I believe there's a new Miki one with her in a pink stage outfit too. That being said, they're A LOT more expensive.