Username: Password:

Author Topic: Custom iM@S Homepages (Taking Requests!)  (Read 4323 times)

Byuusan

• View Profile
Re: Custom iM@S Homepages (Taking Requests!)
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2011, 08:58:36 am »
I've never done one before, but I suppose I could give it a shot. I wasn't aware you could use HTML and CSS on a YouTube page though.

M MMM not quite, it not html, it pure image. If that not possible that fine.

DereDereAngel

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2011, 09:13:51 am »
Well, I don't even quite understand what you want me to do then.

You just want me to apply an image to a Youtube page and re-arrange the contents on it? It shouldn't be too hard to do yourself... but even if I did it, I'd need access to your account, wouldn't I?

Byuusan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2011, 09:53:20 am »
Well i was hoping for a background image that can cover most of the dark red of my youtube channel.

Than now i think about it it sounds like a farfetch request, dont worry about it.

DereDereAngel

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2011, 10:01:53 am »
Well, I mean, I can probably find you an image, that shouldn't be very hard. It's just... not really what the point of this topic is. What sort of image are you after?

Byuusan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2011, 10:12:40 am »
a background image tailored for youtube pages, it only takes 1 background image, not a series of them, so it would be needed to be photoshop or drawn in a way that it doesn't get in the way of any core boxes. (featured vid and info, video listing)

Or something like that. Well dont worry about it anymore, it sound weird and farfetch to begin with now i think about it.

CStar123

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2011, 05:02:37 pm »
Hmmm.. I hit Print Screen, but I still cant find the picture. But yeah, the buttons and the youtube videos are there, but the background image is just a blank, white screen.

DereDereAngel

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2011, 10:59:08 pm »
Sorry, I should have specified: once you hit print screen you need to Ctrl + V (paste) into something like MS Paint.

I'm really not sure why the background is missing though. Did you delete/mode/edit any files or folders? Take a look at the folder and, within the one title 'Ryuuguu Komachi Ver' there should be a folder names 'images'. Can you see the background in there?

CStar123

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2011, 12:26:27 am »
I went into the images, but it said that Photo Viewer didnt support the file format.

DereDereAngel

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2011, 01:18:47 am »
Hmm. Well, that's what your problem is. For some reason your PC isn't recognising the file. It's just a .jpg though, so I'm not sure why...

Try this...
1) Go here: http://c4.sankakustatic.com/data/sample/cb/9c/previewcb9c0666ccd367dba4b49b56bb8259ea.jpg
2) Right click it and 'save image as' or 'save file as'. Save it somewhere on your pc.
3) Find it, and replace the image in the website folder with it. Just delete the one in the 'images' folder first. Then rename the one you just downloaded to background.jpg
4) That should hopefully work then. If it doesn't... I really have no idea. Unless you accidently deleted some code somewhere or something. That or your PC won't read JPGs (O.o).