Username: Password:

Author Topic: IdolM@aster 2 ps3 questions  (Read 1595 times)

Shad0wW0lf0

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
IdolM@aster 2 ps3 questions
« on: November 11, 2011, 02:22:43 am »
Hey everyone!  I am about to import this game, but had a couple questions first.  The version that I am going to be importing is the Asian version.  I was wondering if there is a difference between the Asian version and the Japanese version.  My next question is if I decide to download any of the extra content, and I have the Asian version, can I still download the content from the Japanese PSN marketplace and have it work for the Asian version?  If anyone could answer these, it would be greatly appreciated!

Also, not a super important question, but is it possible anyone has a place where I can find translation guides for the story events and what not so I am not 100% lost?  Thanks in advance!!

TheTanStar

• View Profile
    • Twitch.tv Livestream
Re: IdolM@aster 2 ps3 questions
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 04:24:01 am »
Hey everyone!  I am about to import this game, but had a couple questions first.  The version that I am going to be importing is the Asian version.  I was wondering if there is a difference between the Asian version and the Japanese version.  My next question is if I decide to download any of the extra content, and I have the Asian version, can I still download the content from the Japanese PSN marketplace and have it work for the Asian version?  If anyone could answer these, it would be greatly appreciated!

Also, not a super important question, but is it possible anyone has a place where I can find translation guides for the story events and what not so I am not 100% lost?  Thanks in advance!!
Some people have reported that Japanese DLC works on the Asian Version, but not the other way around. However, you're better off buying off the HK PSN; It's supposed to be somewhat cheaper.

Also, all of your gameplay question can be answered at the Gameplay Thread.

mallory627

• Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 07:10:05 pm »
I have a question!!!!

When you get a yen card for DLC, do they have the code in japanese or are they in numbers and english letters like the ones for the US?
I'd have to say that I'm a new Fangirl for Hokuto Ijuiin and I'm proud of it!!!

TheTanStar

• View Profile
    • Twitch.tv Livestream
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 07:36:12 pm »
I would assume its in standard characters, not Japanese.

mallory627

• Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2011, 08:18:19 pm »
Thanks
I'd have to say that I'm a new Fangirl for Hokuto Ijuiin and I'm proud of it!!!

nyachan

• Resident Photoshop Monkey
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2011, 06:59:16 am »
I have a question!!!!

When you get a yen card for DLC, do they have the code in japanese or are they in numbers and english letters like the ones for the US?

to confirm, yes they are typical codes (A-Z 1-0), so no Japanese text is involved in typing them in.