Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 513403 times)

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #2820 on: May 02, 2016, 02:23:48 pm »
The last Mirei rare is so cute! I hope it sways people into voting for her xD

zaitcev

• View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: May 04, 2016, 05:59:40 am »
I think the Starlight Stage effect can be seen mainly in Uzuki.  However, I doubt there's so many Starlight Stage player starts the Mobage Cinderella girls for the election.
It's hard to tell but I suspect that much too. In my informal polling, people who move on to SS do not come back.

Nagi

• Apprentice
  • #1 Dearly StarsP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: May 04, 2016, 04:56:57 pm »
It's hard to tell but I suspect that much too. In my informal polling, people who move on to SS do not come back.
Well, not really. I've moved to SS since the first day of iOS' release, and I still play the Mobage a lot. And I know a lot of fans that also do that. The ones that started on SS are the ones who don't even try to play the Mobage.

I think the Starlight Stage effect can be seen mainly in Uzuki.  However, I doubt there's so many Starlight Stage player starts the Mobage Cinderella girls for the election.
Ohh, trust me. There are. I'm in a SS group on Facebook and people there joined the Mobage for the 50 jewels campaign AND the elections. They opened an account, and once they saw that the election votes were only for verified accounts, they stopped playing the game. Only a few of people in that group plays it since long ago. But newbies? Nah, they don't really care about it.

Joukou

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: May 09, 2016, 06:18:32 am »
Ohh, trust me. There are. I'm in a SS group on Facebook and people there joined the Mobage for the 50 jewels campaign AND the elections. They opened an account, and once they saw that the election votes were only for verified accounts, they stopped playing the game. Only a few of people in that group plays it since long ago. But newbies? Nah, they don't really care about it.

It's kinda shame to hear people stop because they cannot verify their account. But that's the way it goes I guess.

Voting period is ending pretty soon.  I cannot wait to see the results. 

Vacxy

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2824 on: May 11, 2016, 02:27:00 am »
I used all my points for Hinako and Shimamura. But not see Kanade in the top cool is some strange, after all the excitiment of Hotel Moonside.

Wafu-Yoshino

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: May 13, 2016, 12:12:23 pm »
The results are there and 3 unvoiced in the top 5!

That Uzuki won is... well never was a fan of New Gen.

But at least Kaede on 2.

And Yoshino gets a voice. Yay!

Johnrevenge

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2826 on: May 13, 2016, 12:24:18 pm »
A little sad that this year no unvoice cute idol reached the top, but glad to see that Uzuki won (at least there is still some love for cute idols, very small, but still exist)

Surprised that Shin reached the top 3 of passion idols, as Yuzu was there in the preliminary, but glad to see that she, Nono, Yoshino and Miyu earned a voice too ^^

Also it seems that Kaede is always cursed to land in the top 3 but never winining xdd
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 12:26:04 pm by Johnrevenge »

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #2827 on: May 13, 2016, 12:51:02 pm »

Uzuki wins the election and Miyu is getting a voice. I'M SO F**ING HAPPY!
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Johnrevenge

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2828 on: May 13, 2016, 01:04:48 pm »
Hope that they don't take too much time to give her voices to Miyu, Nono, Yoshino and Shin ^^

It would be cool if this year Namco also make an unvoiced election like the one they made with Arisu ^^

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: May 13, 2016, 03:02:40 pm »
Well Mirei still top 50 so its good, one year she will win a voice xD

Here is rest of the places:

Eab1990

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2830 on: May 13, 2016, 07:25:24 pm »
Man. Chieri's never gonna place first at this rate. There go my hopes and dreams from 2014. Kaede better be first next year, then.

At least Miria is finally in the top 50. And Momoka is still hanging on.

Nono and Yoshino had to happen eventually, IMO.

Shin placing that high was a pleasant surprise. We'll probably never see Wakaba this high, so I guess Shin is the next best thing for "cute hags".

Joukou

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2831 on: May 14, 2016, 04:25:43 am »
I'm a little shocked by Momoka's place. Guess I have to work hard for next year.

Really grad for all newly voiced idols. Especially looking forward to how they r gonna act Nono and Yoshino cuz they are very distinctive character. Yuzu and Hajime was soo close. Feel sorry for them.

Hopefully Mirei will gets voice in near future.

Overall, this result surprised me.
Distributing more voting tickets and expanding period sure make things different.

Johnrevenge

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: May 14, 2016, 10:27:53 am »
I would love for Yuuki to earn a voice in the future, I think she is interesting, fun and really cute. Yuzu and Hajime will be probably the next ones to earn a voice as they were in really close positions.

Vacxy

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2833 on: May 14, 2016, 11:15:35 pm »
I expect Honoka, the number 44, will get voice this year.  Maybe the next year...

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2834 on: May 15, 2016, 04:43:54 am »
Hinako being the first unvoiced girl to get an SSR in Deresute means something for her in the future, I can tell.