Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 508936 times)

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #2805 on: April 01, 2016, 01:10:43 am »
Apparently there's a visual novel... thing out today for Cinderella Girls, for those that feel like logging on today.

Read through the first chapter of it, looks like there's twelve chapters or something, plus a bunch of side stories.

EDIT: Dang, that was pretty cool.

Now I want a Cinderella Girls x Persona RPG.

O. The Fool = Uzuki
XXI. The World = Chihiro

« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 06:46:20 am by Cael K. »
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

earthwormsama

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2806 on: April 08, 2016, 06:14:55 am »
Does anyone have any good productions to join? The one I'm in doesn't have much people and isn't very active :x

Asuka Ninomiya

• Greenhorn
  • Hello~ A big Idolm@ster and Asuka's fan here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2807 on: April 08, 2016, 06:29:28 am »
Oh the CD debut Asuka is already out. (haven't been playing at all recently so i just noticed randomly on cgdex)
Only 12 drinks (since its low cost card) but so good, so I had to buy the non+ version xD
Did you get one, nagi? Youre the biggest Asuka fan :)

Ahem! Biggest Asuka fan?
Keep Calm And Love Nino-chan~~

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2808 on: April 08, 2016, 12:11:47 pm »
Ahem! Biggest Asuka fan?
Oh wow, another Asuka fan xD

For me I'm just using the login vote tickets all on Mirei, since I don't play events anymore I don't get as many votes but hopefully I can at least help to get mirei to top40 xD

Nagi

• Apprentice
  • #1 Dearly StarsP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2809 on: April 09, 2016, 01:18:57 am »
Ahem! Biggest Asuka fan?
Yep, that's me :^)

For me I'm just using the login vote tickets all on Mirei, since I don't play events anymore I don't get as many votes but hopefully I can at least help to get mirei to top40 xD
I'm also using my daily login and my event prize tickets on Mirei, I really want her to end on a higher position on this Year's election.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 05:21:08 pm by Nagi »

zaitcev

• View Profile
« Reply #2810 on: April 11, 2016, 02:54:24 am »
What are the blue tickets supposed to do?

I'm unverified, so I perhaps that's why I can't see the whole thing.

Nagi

• Apprentice
  • #1 Dearly StarsP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2811 on: April 11, 2016, 11:27:25 am »
What are the blue tickets supposed to do?

I'm unverified, so I perhaps that's why I can't see the whole thing.
You use them to vote a Cinderella Girl in the Elections (the winner idol gets a new SR and the high ranked idols will have the chance to debut if they're voiceless). However, being unverified doesn't let you vote so, in your case, that tickets are useless.

zaitcev

• View Profile
« Reply #2812 on: April 14, 2016, 02:42:05 am »
You use them to vote a Cinderella Girl in the Elections (the winner idol gets a new SR and the high ranked idols will have the chance to debut if they're voiceless). However, being unverified doesn't let you vote so, in your case, that tickets are useless.
Thanks. Actually, I can vote 1 ticket (went for Miyo).

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2813 on: April 18, 2016, 04:25:24 pm »
http://imasnews765.com/?p=15162
Midway election points.

I'm mixed on some of the placements but overall I hope this ranking holds.

Johnrevenge

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2814 on: April 18, 2016, 04:40:41 pm »
http://imasnews765.com/?p=15162
Midway election points.

I'm mixed on some of the placements but overall I hope this ranking holds.

A little dissapointed that there aren't cute unvoiced idols at the top...if Uzuki doesn't win the elections this year, then it's more than obvious the poor treatment that the cute idols have been suffering these last years...

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: April 18, 2016, 05:04:17 pm »
I'm really surprised that Cool, which has always dominated the rankings (the second election being 80% cool, for one), is doing comparatively poorly. And that Rin isn't receiving 400000 votes.

I want either Uzuki or Miku to win, honestly. Neither of them are my favorites but they have the biggest chance and we're long overdue for a Cute winner.

But I'd be okay with the top 3 song being Uzuki, Nana, Miku, Miyu (who I really want voiced, I'm intrigued by her), Kaede, Nono (I'd rather have Hajime, but eh), Mio, Yoshino (YES), and Yuzu and the top 5 being the current group.

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2816 on: April 18, 2016, 07:49:35 pm »
Nice, Mirei is 14th of cute at least :)
so far I put about 50 votes to her, even did few of the event rounds to get more tickets xD

Joukou

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2817 on: April 21, 2016, 09:56:33 pm »
The top 14 of Cute is pretty solid. Never dropped out once they made it in the top 50.
I really hope Cool and Passion gets as many unvoiced characters as they could in top 3 of their attributes. It will greatly depend on Gatcha at the end of this month. 

Momoka making to 12th place in Cute really ease me.  I was scared she might do bad after having SSR just before the election. Takumi, with the same situation, is doing well, too.
I feel bad for Hinako.  She got SSR during the election, which most likely slow her down. She's still made it in to top 15 passion.

Right now, I try my best to get as much tickets as possible from events.  More than 200 votes at this point, and will continue on.

Tengu B

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2818 on: April 23, 2016, 04:40:35 am »
Cute's Top idols election wise pretty much hasn't changed since the first election. Compare to Cool which shifts a bit, and Passion which is all over the place as usual.

I know the Cinderella Girl crashes in the next election but I didn't think Shuko would miss the Top 15, really unexpected.
I'm happy that Kako is in Cool 15th, though.

Also, this is the first election that's running after the start of Starlight Stage, but I'm still figuring out how much effect it has.

Joukou

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2819 on: April 24, 2016, 08:07:17 am »
Cute's Top idols election wise pretty much hasn't changed since the first election. Compare to Cool which shifts a bit, and Passion which is all over the place as usual.

I know the Cinderella Girl crashes in the next election but I didn't think Shuko would miss the Top 15, really unexpected.
I'm happy that Kako is in Cool 15th, though.

Also, this is the first election that's running after the start of Starlight Stage, but I'm still figuring out how much effect it has.

There is an assumption that the reason Passion idols' ranks switch quickly is because the Passion producers want voices for as much idols they could get. Passion producers seem to believe that no matter how good a passion idol do in election, they won't benefit much from it (besides getting voices, of course). 

I think the Starlight Stage effect can be seen mainly in Uzuki.  However, I doubt there's so many Starlight Stage player starts the Mobage Cinderella girls for the election.