Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 674615 times)

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #2760 on: January 13, 2016, 12:45:01 am »
RIP any chances of the original CG making it to NA :(

I'm guessing anyone who was gonna play the game had already started, and didn't want to part with their SRs.

Well, Im@s kinda made it to the States with Shiny Festa and stuff, right? So like, CG kinda made it over or something.
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Nagi

• Apprentice
  • #1 Dearly StarsP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2761 on: January 13, 2016, 03:01:34 pm »
Can someone tell me what are the red Super Rare balls that you get on the event roulette? It's the first time I see them.

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2762 on: January 14, 2016, 12:49:33 am »

Well, this is interesting. (Read the last few blue lines below)

あと、ナナはじゅうなな歳だから関係ないです
けど、人間30歳を超えると痩せにくくなりますから、本当に注意しましょう、本当に、ね…

The gist of this is that it's difficult to lose weight when you're over 30 years old, so she, Nana has to be really, really careful about it.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 04:04:00 am by ChocoCats »

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2763 on: January 14, 2016, 08:49:42 am »
Can someone tell me what are the red Super Rare balls that you get on the event roulette? It's the first time I see them.
When you enter the voltage (the bar that charges and you can release) if you use 3 drinks you will get 5 points, if you use 1 drink you will get 1 point - and every 5 points you draw from 10 items and once the item is gone, its gone, so the next draw is 9, 8 etc. There is always a "reset" item that you aim to get to advance to the next level, bigger the level higher chance that the reset item is the SR Ball (lvl 5 is guaranteed SR ball).
If you collect 10 balls, you get the event SR.

The problem is its purely rng so you can exhaust like nearly all of the prizes without getting the reset item and that happen for the first 4 levels without even reaching lvl 5, and even if you then do so it might just be 1x SR ball as opposed to the rare variant of 3 at once. And at that point its already like 100 drinks spent for 1/10 of a rare.
The level also resets every day so basically you need to get really lucky to get 10 of the balls (usually in the times i got it I got the 3x SR ball at least once and sometimes even twice, while also using enormous amount of drinks).

All in all don't pay much attention to it as without lot of luck you wont be able to get that SR anyways, instead focus on individual rankings and coin (coins are also rng but at least it doesn't tease you with having 9/10 balls and never getting the last one etc)

This event in general is probably the worst there is, its impossible to do anything if you have a semi-decent idol setup because you keep getting bad 40k or 400k or 1mil units and its just a waste of drinks or thoe and there is no way to "decline" the challenge. During the voltage I can do about 3.7mil with the 3 drink hit so the only way I don't overkill everything is by getting 4mil units... which are of course random, you might not see a 4mil unit in the whole voltage if you're unlucky enough, wasting drinks to just do those 1.5m or so units.
And using only the 1 drink is so ineffective since i ts basically 1/5 of what the 3 drink one is.

For now I am just saving the drinks and hoping that one day they fix this and I will have all the drinks saved up xD Because this is really an event that's only doable with like bunch of 10-cost normals, but with 18-21 cost SR+ composition there is no way to even let the unit show its full potential. I guess this is one of the first event and they never bothered to update it.. (well they did update it few months ago and added the voltage bar as an activatable button - previously it just auto activated upon reaching 100%. But it didn't fix the biggest problem which is the lack of "throw away unit" or "change unit for stamina" button, if you get 2 40k units, you have to waste a drink on one of them or wait like an hour for them to disappear).

zaitcev

• View Profile
« Reply #2764 on: January 17, 2016, 07:58:29 am »
Any tips for playing unverified?

I had an account prior but due to circumstances it was lost so I had to restart @-@ I even had my precious Asuka SR I got myself.. *sob*
So far in this new account I've gotten I've gotten up to the area where Asuka is the boss (Yay!!!) but I've noticed it is really tough to play without the trading function, haha..

You're going to lag the top performers. That affects how you select whom to battle. In my case, my attack cost is 281. But I only output about 250,000, because the best of my line-up is something like 905 attack per cost, and most are below 800. So when I select, I look at the target's defence cost and only battle those who are 110 or below, roughly speaking. But I've been beaten by people with defense costs of 70.

Back when trade was open to unverifieds, things were much worse than now, actually, because events were closed. I mean sure, you could participate. But all the event bonuses went into the okurimono line and sat there, because picking them up was denied. They did it in order to incentivise the verification by letting people see what they'd get if they verified. That made it insanely difficult, in retrospect. For example, the only source of trainers was work, and their numbers were limited. So, all the levelling was done by feeding idols gotten from work. All the money came from work and from selling those idols. So, I would sell maybe 4 cards in order have enough money to use 1 card as fuel. I never had more than 20,000 money in the bank.

When they flipped the switch and closed the trades, they opened event bonuses in the same time. Now you may participate just like verified people do. That means that instead of 20,000 I have 17,000,000 money and I have more trainers that I know what to do with. There's really nothing to complain about.

Nagi

• Apprentice
  • #1 Dearly StarsP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2765 on: January 19, 2016, 09:12:41 pm »
Quick question guys, does someone with verified acc have Syoko's nightmare card? I really want it and I tried trading it for some SR+, but nobody trades with me orz
So just asking, if someone haves it and wants to trade her with me I'd be so happy, I need her to complete my fav idols unit ; v ;

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: January 21, 2016, 12:38:02 am »
she is on shop for 85 stam drinks so you can get her that way http://sp.pf.mbga.jp/12008305/?guid=ON&url=http%3A%2F%2F125.6.169.35%2Fidolmaster%2Fauction%2Fsearch_top%2F0%2F3422001%3Fl_frm%3Dauction_1%26rnd%3D849550370

probably nobody gonna trade her for low cost SRs if they are not at least that value.

You can sell your SR+s (if they are maxed properly) and slowly save for her, 85 is not that much should take like few events

mahoxyshoujo

• Greenhorn
  • ♥Yuri♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2767 on: January 21, 2016, 06:22:08 am »
You're going to lag the top performers. That affects how you select whom to battle.

wait is that a bad thing??? I didn't think I was bothering anyone playing unverified. xD;
regardless; i'm still searching for someones help on that, so i don't intend to stay that way. -need to horde some Asukas and Syokos..

When they flipped the switch and closed the trades, they opened event bonuses in the same time. Now you may participate just like verified people do. That means that instead of 20,000 I have 17,000,000 money and I have more trainers that I know what to do with. There's really nothing to complain about.

ahhh so what youre getting at is.... its not that bad playing unverified?
I mean it seemed okay to me but the trading seems useful... at least for getting the idols you want.

tho,I suppose it's not that bad!

earthwormsama

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2768 on: January 23, 2016, 07:32:04 am »
Some questions!
-How much stamina drinks does it take to get into the top 2000-4000 of an event? Is it even possible without purchasing drinks? How much stamina should I have? How competitive will Kaede's events be?
-Also about events, what's going on in the current one? I don't understand at all...

zaitcev

• View Profile
« Reply #2769 on: January 24, 2016, 01:45:40 am »
I think the Talk Battle pairs you with other players, pretty much like Production Match Festival. I was getting a few losses. But as far as tactics go, there's not much you can do here. There aren't any voltage gauges or any balance between drinks and drinks. Just hit them with the candies, 3 at a time. Maybe Steve could explain better, but that's what it looks to me.

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2770 on: January 24, 2016, 10:26:21 am »
Some questions!
-How much stamina drinks does it take to get into the top 2000-4000 of an event? Is it even possible without purchasing drinks? How much stamina should I have? How competitive will Kaede's events be?
-Also about events, what's going on in the current one? I don't understand at all...
Havent been playing much recently but i can still help.

I managed to get rank 2800 (so top 3000 for a special outfit) in idol royale having saved up AP drinks for 2 prior events (so buying those from rare medals and then the 1 drink ones from just doing the event with round specific but not using them). and about 200 MY half-stamina drinks and maybe 10 full MY stamina drinks.
(DONT use drinks that are not "MY" - those are used as a currency to buy idols!! you should never use them to restore stamina).

You can save all this so you don't have to buy it for $$.
Also worth nothing I have 600 total stamina (I put everything there, guild points, star emblem points and I also fully finished all areas for the point distribution)

I would definitely recommend using any drinks you can to fully finish all areas, because the more your total stamina is, the bigger benefit you get from the drinks you acquire in the future (so you might use 100 half drinks to finish all of it, but you will have double the stamina which means once you get 100 more drinks [should take like a month or few] you will already be even and start benefiting from the investment).

I also didn't miss any naturally refreshing drink usage in the time i was awake, so every 1 or so hour except the tie i was sleeping I used an attack to use up those drinks.

And then ofc you need a fairly good idol setup, you can check the guide for cheap CUTE setup i made few pages ago here

As for the other questions I havent been playing much lately so Im not playing this talk battle show, but I didn't like the changes they made for the past like 2 talk shows, that there are like the golden times, but even during those its sometimes hard to do anything with an inactive team (which is why i would suggest focusing on a solo event like idol royale for high ranking).

Lastly where do you see the next even will be Kaede? Or do you just mean sometime in the future?
She is popular I guess and if it is going to be a voiced card then it will be expensive and lot of people will want it, but depends on waht type of event it is.
Also I wouldnt count on having a ranking 22cost SR for Kaede from event, if anything it they will make it a gacha only thing. But for an event it can take years before she is in there (there is like 200 idols but only 52 weeks in a year so you can see the math for an idol to be a ranking SR)

But there can always be an 18 cost or a rare from just doing the event (and those are easy to get and cheap to trade for).

But yeah I am waiting for 22 cost Mirei ranking SR but I suspect there will just be another gacha with her sometime this year if they ever get her a voice since she did appear in the anime for a moment.

PS: in the old guide for team composition i was talking about 21-costs being the highest, the current new highest is 22-cost with a tremendous non random buff to front members and 4-5 back members, so if you have drinks to spend (prepare 300+ for just SR) probably wait for a 22-cost of a girl you love (hopefully it will come this year).
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 10:41:47 am by Steve »

Nagi

• Apprentice
  • #1 Dearly StarsP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2771 on: January 31, 2016, 10:31:20 am »
Asuka's voice actress has been revealed and her first voiced SR is at Gacha! Her voice actress is Shiki Aoki, a VA debutant, cosplayer girl!
You can hear her voice in this video: http://sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28118388
And this is how her voice actress looks like!

my beautiful & pure cinnamon roll

Can't wait to see her on stage!

PS: I hate not having enough money rn to buy gacha coins, I really want her ;;;; And trades are expensive af because new card and 22 cost sobs

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2772 on: January 31, 2016, 11:12:51 am »
his video: http://sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28118388
And this is how her voice actress looks like!

Nooo! never show face of 3d girls that are voicing for 2d idols and other 2d girls xD
(I avoid seeing how the CVs look like to keep the voice to the character 100% :P , but then again im 2d only).

also wow, Mirei never voice ;( but Asuka is nice too

Nagi

• Apprentice
  • #1 Dearly StarsP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2773 on: January 31, 2016, 11:14:53 am »
Nooo! never show face of 3d girls that are voicing for 2d idols and other 2d girls xD
(I avoid seeing how the CVs look like to keep the voice to the character 100% :P , but then again im 2d only).

also wow, Mirei never voice ;( but Asuka is nice too
D'aww but I think she is cute and has an Asuka feel on her face! xD I'll remember this, I'm sorry ;;

I REALLY WANT MIREI TO GET A VOICE TOO, my unit will not be completed till she gets a voicer :^(

Wafu-Yoshino

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2774 on: January 31, 2016, 12:16:12 pm »
She looks quite cute but it's strange how Asukas wiki description says she has proplems with puperty even while most of the other Idols are in similiar age.   :P

Does anybody has a good Production I can join? My strangely got away from 1 day too another.
Ingame Name is Wafu-Yoshino and I'm Level 89.

And are their any hints about Risas Mother, since she has such a Daddy complex it would funny to know what is with her mother.