Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 674540 times)

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #2745 on: December 22, 2015, 10:59:28 pm »
Never mind it fell through. Can't ask around on that forum. So I'm at square one again... Ahaha

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2746 on: December 23, 2015, 12:42:02 pm »
Yeah they don't send anything, I think it only said they will use the number if you request it to be used as a contact method when you like contact the administration with like a billing problem or something, but neither of the 2 friends I used for verification (for 2 accounts) have not said anything about receiving any spam.

But yeah one friend recently moved to Japan for studies so I asked him if he can like get disposable SIM cards and for how much (so he could help people get verified accounts for some small fee) but apparently you need to have permanent residency in Japan to be able to buy a Japanese number (and you have to like subscribe it to your name).

So I guess that's why its so hard to find people to help.

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2747 on: December 24, 2015, 05:08:44 pm »
I spent 300,000 puchi money 2 days ago on the clothes gacha... and now there is double chance for 2☆ and 3☆ gacha... damn xD

Nagi

• Apprentice
  • #1 Dearly StarsP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: December 25, 2015, 09:32:32 pm »
Does anyone know what the new ticket campaign it's about? I mean, today in the daily login I got a normal pink scouting ticket and also a red one, but I'm too scared of wasting it before knowing what this campaign it's about because maybe it's important to save them lol

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2749 on: December 25, 2015, 09:53:52 pm »
You can't use the red ticket, those are the lottery tickets, the more you have the higher chance you have to draw something good there once the draw happens.
Seems like you will be getting one daily from login as well as some from event rewards, sadly the upcoming event is production match and I literally have 0 my-energy(or half) drinks as I used them all last event trying to get top 4k for the 10% Eve 21 cost (I hope I managed, was 3.3k rank when I went to bed with like 6 hours remaining in the event, guess ill find out in few hours).

But the campaign runs through new year as well so the next event will probably have daily reward for few of the lottery tickets. I hope its some good event that I can rank up easiy.

But damn the #1 prize... pack of 36 21 cost idols!.. only 1 person is gonna win though xD We can dream.

But 2016 people can get 16 platinum tickets, I wouldn't mind that.

EDIT: well that was close xD (didnt get Eve though :( from the 10%)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 04:03:48 am by Steve »

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #2750 on: December 26, 2015, 11:51:51 pm »
If you got a friend who's going to Japan and is renting a phone, you can have him pick up the SMS. I used a rental phone a few years back and did it that way.
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: December 31, 2015, 04:17:16 pm »
So there are now 22 cost cards :O Price of 21 costs dropped a lot as a result of that, from like 350 to 200

earthwormsama

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: January 07, 2016, 07:03:31 am »
Hey !! I'm new here and I play Cinderella Girls so....
I just got my account verified, is there any easy-ish way to get stamina and energy drinks?

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2753 on: January 07, 2016, 08:46:51 pm »
yaaay, Mirei puchi finally available for scout medals, dressed her in neko outfit, how fitting for such a wolf girl :P

Hey !! I'm new here and I play Cinderella Girls so....
I just got my account verified, is there any easy-ish way to get stamina and energy drinks?
Doing the event and hoping for the 18 cost SRs from the medals.
Since now you can sell them right after the event ends while they are still boosted for the next one, you can usually sell an SR for 5-10 drinks.
Also cheap gachas are good, for example currently the first step for 50mc will give you 2 stamina drinks and 2 draws of gacha (on regular and one with the puchi boost).
With verified acc you can also do the mobage campaigns to like install some apps on your phone or play some game from campaign to get MC, you might need VPN to make google play think you are in Japan (not sure how to setup on phone since I use the android emulator so I just hook the VPN to that as the main connection).
For example yesterday there was some pretty fun game and getting to lvl 10 (took like 30 minutes) got me 350 mobacoin (so like $3), I actually played it like 2 hours over the required level since it as pretty fun, might return to it even. Lot of the games from the campaign are some cute anime girl games so its even worth checking them out. (the ones where you need to like finish tutorial or get to certain level are usually like 170-400MC, there are also ones where you literally just click install, run the app, turn it off, click uninstall and those are like 60MC, takes like 20 seconds)
There is some thing there to link to twitter too for like 400mc.
Also do the ingame campaigns in CG, also like linking twitter and stuff which gives you bunch of gacha tickets and sell the good stuff you get from those.

Exatec

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: January 09, 2016, 12:52:15 am »

Doing the event and hoping for the 18 cost SRs from the medals.
Since now you can sell them right after the event ends while they are still boosted for the next one, you can usually sell an SR for 5-10 drinks.
Also cheap gachas are good, for example currently the first step for 50mc will give you 2 stamina drinks and 2 draws of gacha (on regular and one with the puchi boost).
With verified acc you can also do the mobage campaigns to like install some apps on your phone or play some game from campaign to get MC, you might need VPN to make google play think you are in Japan (not sure how to setup on phone since I use the android emulator so I just hook the VPN to that as the main connection).
For example yesterday there was some pretty fun game and getting to lvl 10 (took like 30 minutes) got me 350 mobacoin (so like $3), I actually played it like 2 hours over the required level since it as pretty fun, might return to it even. Lot of the games from the campaign are some cute anime girl games so its even worth checking them out. (the ones where you need to like finish tutorial or get to certain level are usually like 170-400MC, there are also ones where you literally just click install, run the app, turn it off, click uninstall and those are like 60MC, takes like 20 seconds)
There is some thing there to link to twitter too for like 400mc.
Also do the ingame campaigns in CG, also like linking twitter and stuff which gives you bunch of gacha tickets and sell the good stuff you get from those.

Good Starter Tips, I playing now about 3 Months and get a Few good Cards.
What me interested, what is your Favourite Card in your Team ?

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: January 09, 2016, 09:12:22 am »
Good Starter Tips, I playing now about 3 Months and get a Few good Cards.
What me interested, what is your Favourite Card in your Team ?

You can guess :P and then look at this post http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1428.msg64359.html#msg64359

Now I have all of her including the Puchidere that released 2 days ago~

mahoxyshoujo

• Greenhorn
  • ♥Yuri♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2756 on: January 10, 2016, 01:02:01 am »
I thought I had a chance in getting my CG account verified with japanese sim and everything but that plan backfired a little since the friend's phone ended up not excepting japanese texts. (So weird considering it was a rental phone and they were on a trip to Japan but ah well I guess.) So I'm still at square one playing with an unverified account.

Any tips for playing unverified?
I had an account prior but due to circumstances it was lost so I had to restart @-@ I even had my precious Asuka SR I got myself.. *sob*
So far in this new account I've gotten I've gotten up to the area where Asuka is the boss (Yay!!!) but I've noticed it is really tough to play without the trading function, haha..
I have a number of SR that I have gotten via luck, the few tickets I get and a 5 step I did the other day, but I was curious to if anyone had any other tips for me. -Either in terms of playing unverified and being half-decent or finding someone to help with verification. :CCC I only got 2 people that responded to me originally and they didn't really pan out. Might ask again..
//sorry for ugly post eeheehee

monomarquis

• Apprentice
  • Natsuki's Mom & Cat Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: January 12, 2016, 10:59:51 pm »
It seems they are shutting down Korean CG. 
Rest in Peace
Haena, Yujin and Juney. Not that you weren't dead already.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: January 13, 2016, 12:21:58 am »
Rest in Peace
RIP any chances of the original CG making it to NA :(

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #2759 on: January 13, 2016, 12:28:33 am »
Rest in Peace

Well. That was fast.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator