Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 674540 times)

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #2730 on: November 28, 2015, 08:01:57 am »
Wow nice xD

I've just been playing the minigames on the arcade, although I misunderstood it kinda.
I thought by playing the games you can win the medals, I finished few Master runs on the dice DE cinderella 2 game since I already knew how to play it from a while ago when this was a thing, and I didn't actually win a single game medal from it. So the whole exchange thing is basically to allow you to exchange star emblems and rare medals for stuff but at a very bad rate (for example 1 puchi medal for 14 star emblems).

Unless I am missing something where to claim my winnings from the master runs.

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2731 on: November 28, 2015, 08:18:29 am »
OH man I have an entire Google drive doc full of idol ocs >:3

But anyways 37 minutes into the event and I already drew the special smiling card of best girl, aka Takumi. The RNG gods have favored me.

OK THIS IS RIGGED

my very first scratch of 15 draws in the event...
I ALSO GOT TAKUMI.. wtf?!?!

PS: id much rather get Koume, she is pretty cool and I like her in this 4coma with Mirei xD
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 08:21:41 am by Steve »

Johnrevenge

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2732 on: November 28, 2015, 10:56:02 am »
That's what I'm hoping too :/ Well, since they have VAs already, hopefully the wait between CD rounds isn't forever. There's been a bigger and bigger gap between the releases, so I'm a little worried regardless...

I'm expecting a game of some sort tbh.
Yeah it would be cool if they announced the next batch of CDs, but I have to admit that I'm worried about the time gap too, I hope that they announce them soon and not 8 months later...

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2733 on: November 28, 2015, 10:14:52 pm »
so what about you, doesn't have to be as detailed as my description or can be even more in depth, but what kind of new idols would you like to see added into CG?

Darn, you beat me to it.  ::)
1. Kitsune girl (fox girl)

Lol I was just thinking about this the other day, about how this series has a disturbing lack of choco girls!(all we have is Natalia, who is pretty cute ^^)

So I think we should have at least another one of those, especially of the silver/pale pink hair variety; like Ro-500 from Kancolle.  She's pretty much exactly what I want lol in terms of skin tone, hair and eye color, build.  Anyways, her gimmick would be SHE'S ACTUALLY AN ANDROID!!!

2 ways to go about this:

The first where everyone knows about it like she's introduced as an android(rofl like she comes in a box "THE FIRST IDOL OF ITS KIND") at the very start and she does all these things like limbs coming off, hidden compartments and whatnot, which is played off by the others for comedic relief.(where she acts like Nano from Nichijou and gets all flustered every time)

The second is where no one knows about it(not even the fans, to start some controversy XD), and she's just trying to fit it as a normal human, but gives all these subtle hints like having superhuman strength(which could be shown in like beating everyone easily in arm wrestling without exerting any effort), lack of common sense, being able to process things really quick, never shows fatigue or hunger, is often caught observing others, gets super excited about doing little things, etc.  Also her creator reset most of her memories so she doesn't know where she's from or her true purpose. Her AI's really advanced though as she can have emotions, but has a hard time processing them.  She's generally outgoing and friendly(to a fault), easily taken advantage of, and doesn't know what she wants.  And that's where you, the Producer, come in! XD

I think the second one would fit more into the CG universe since like you said, even though all the girls have their quirks, they're all still "mostly" human and it'd be weird just having this random android in there.  Well, this was fun lol.  ;D

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2734 on: November 29, 2015, 07:51:14 am »
Alright should have some time to reply to the ideas you guys posted xD Just short break from the just released eroge (that i mentioned the fox like girl from). [Btw that game is insanely good, definitely the best this year. If you are into eroge you need to play that game and if you are not into it, then this is a perfect one to start with!! here its this one https://vndb.org/v17790 . what are you waiting for?! if you can read easy japanese then you need to read this :P]

anyways...

pro wrestling idol
Isn't that just Takumi? :P
jk.
but yeah takumi's XXXX-cups or whatever that size is are just not really my cup of tea (no pun intended)

fashion designer
That's and idea i like a lot, with CG there are so many awesome dresses you see on the pictures, having an actual idol who can design them for herself would be cool.

choco girls
I must admin I am not a fan of dark skin in 2d art, quite the opposite I very much live very pale girls, Shinigamis or like goddesses. But even for regular girls without superpowers i like nearly white skin (like the girls in the above mentioned game for example) where you can then nicely see like the reddish areas of blushing etc.

android
Oh wow the first variant would kinda be like Hatsune Miku which would be really cool. But i feel in such scenario they would have to release her with voice because people wouldn't know if she sounds like a vocaloid of if she has like an actual live voice (and sine they would probably pick a regular voice actress for her they would need to let people know to not get their hopes high for a vocaloid inside CG xD)

Oh and it just hit me, she could be a FOX ANDROID IDOL called Kitsune Haku, it would be spelled 狐音 白 and she would be a white fox android with maybe that pinkish tint in her hair and tail.
I even have the perfect picture for that type of fox girl: picture here
this is a girl from the late summer fox game called 白 but read regularly as Shiro, in this case it would be read as Haku to make it closer to Miku
I hope the CG developers are reading these forums!!! this is a must now xD practically canon~

And look it could even work for the second variant, maybe even better, she would be an android but also a fox, so people would be surprised by the fox part and question whether she is a fox girl or human cosplaying it, and NOBODY would suspect she is actually a robot! And she would always blame those things like lack of understanding of things, quick thinking, strong body to being a fox and pretending to be a foxgirl while actually being a robot.
It all links together now!

Damn I wish I could be character designer for 2d games and anime, sadly those jobs often require you to be an actual artist as well and I cant draw xD That job must be so much fun!

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #2735 on: November 29, 2015, 08:02:34 am »
Isn't that just Takumi? :P
jk.
but yeah takumi's XXXX-cups or whatever that size is are just not really my cup of tea (no pun intended)

Dude, I wish. XP

Takumi is one of my personal favorites mostly for her character, though. The body is an added bonus for me, but different strokes for different folks, I guess. :P

Also, I see what you did there, even if no pun intended.

Damn I wish I could be character designer for 2d games and anime, sadly those jobs often require you to be an actual artist as well and I cant draw xD That job must be so much fun!

I want to get into more character designing too. If anything, I can probably draw out some of your ideas. Might give me some practice.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: November 30, 2015, 12:44:42 am »
Oh wow the first variant would kinda be like Hatsune Miku which would be really cool. But i feel in such scenario they would have to release her with voice because people wouldn't know if she sounds like a vocaloid of if she has like an actual live voice (and sine they would probably pick a regular voice actress for her they would need to let people know to not get their hopes high for a vocaloid inside CG xD)

Hmmm, that would actually be a cool idea if Vocaloid were ever to have a crossover with im@s.  Like the first Vocaloid voiced and android idol. XD
Never gonna happen. >.>  Forgot about imas2 lol.

For the second one it'd have to be a normal human voice, but in the singing, they could like use auto tune in a way to make her voice have that electronic sound to it(like ClariS).  Which leads into my next thing.  Her solo song(for either variant) HAS to be composed/written by Livetune.  His style and sound fits in closest to im@s and just can't think of anyone else better suited for it(and I just love his smooth electronic j-pop style lol).

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2737 on: December 01, 2015, 02:22:45 pm »
Free voiced Momoka card from event :O (well 15 cost free, just by doing her level. The 18 cost is rng or few drinks after event)

edit: btw the second Mio card just released and you just need to post something on twitter to get it, its really good stat card for a promo card so definitely get it (and for non-verified this is actually really insane card since you often won't be able to get better SR+ unless you get really lucky)
For picture I actually like the non+ version more though :O
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 02:57:24 pm by Steve »

zaitcev

• View Profile
« Reply #2738 on: December 07, 2015, 09:08:15 pm »
I ALSO GOT TAKUMI.. wtf?!?!
I also got a Takumi, but then I focused on Memorial side. Got 2 Mikas to takkun them later. Also, Miku SR (cost 14). Not going to get a second one though, it's too much work and not likely to succeed before event closes.

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2739 on: December 11, 2015, 08:16:29 pm »
Oh wow, I wonder if they boosted the drop rate for Eve in the xmas time, because I just got her from the Event-Only gacha ticket! That's a first time I actually got an SR from this ticket, previously all I got were worthless rares.
http://i.imgur.com/XKeFlVa.png
Would have preferred the rose princess momoka SR that is also in this draw but I guess I wont complain, SR is SR (but wow no title or puchi or clothes or anything, just the card... I guess in 2011 or whenever this released there was none of that xD) [oh nvm, there is a title for this card but I guess if you get it from the Event ticket, you don't get the goodies that came with it and have to spend star emblems].

Edit:
ooh xmas lottery, I would love that My Mirei or a guaranteed 21 cost ticket xD I can dream I guess xD~ one in million or how many people there are in CG xD.
But well I will easily get 18 hearts at least (I'll probably get the max amount of them since I'll definitely click it 3 times a day xD) for the puchi clothes ticket, need 1 more to get the dress :O
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 07:32:57 am by Steve »

Nagi

• Apprentice
  • #1 Dearly StarsP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2740 on: December 20, 2015, 02:57:09 pm »
Question out of nowhere lmao but seriously, how do you get more trade tickets for the free trade system? I wasted every single one of my tickets and I wanted to do some more trades for old SR+ cards :^(

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2741 on: December 20, 2015, 07:35:46 pm »
Question out of nowhere lmao but seriously, how do you get more trade tickets for the free trade system? I wasted every single one of my tickets and I wanted to do some more trades for old SR+ cards :^(

3 ways to get trade tickets:
- Every day if you have less than 3 trade tickets, you will get replenished to 3.
(so if you have 1, you will get 2 so you have 3 total, if 0 then +3 etc)

- Using platinum gacha (pink ticket) gives you 2 tickets.

- Buying mobacoin gacha comes with certain amount of tickets depending on the draw.
(i usually just buy the 50mc or 100mc first steps and those have like 2 or 4 tickets, but the more expensive ones have even like 20)

Nagi

• Apprentice
  • #1 Dearly StarsP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2742 on: December 20, 2015, 09:41:52 pm »
3 ways to get trade tickets:
- Every day if you have less than 3 trade tickets, you will get replenished to 3.
(so if you have 1, you will get 2 so you have 3 total, if 0 then +3 etc)

- Using platinum gacha (pink ticket) gives you 2 tickets.

- Buying mobacoin gacha comes with certain amount of tickets depending on the draw.
(i usually just buy the 50mc or 100mc first steps and those have like 2 or 4 tickets, but the more expensive ones have even like 20)
Oh, I see! Thank god they give you +3 every day you have 0 lol. Thanks for replying!

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2743 on: December 22, 2015, 07:24:36 pm »
Soooo question to those of you who have verified, does it use your phone number for anything else other than verification??? Does it bill you or spam you with texts???

I'm trying to recruit someone to verify for me but I wanna make it seem less shady lol

Nagi

• Apprentice
  • #1 Dearly StarsP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2744 on: December 22, 2015, 10:31:23 pm »
Soooo question to those of you who have verified, does it use your phone number for anything else other than verification??? Does it bill you or spam you with texts???

I'm trying to recruit someone to verify for me but I wanna make it seem less shady lol
My account was also verified by a Japanese friend, so I don't know... But he didn't tell me anything of getting spammed or something, he just got the message with the verification code, nothing else iirc. Still there's an option on your Mobage profile preferences to turn SMS off, I turned it off as soon as I got my account verified, so maybe that's why he didn't tell me anything about getting spam on his phone.