Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 674604 times)

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #2715 on: November 15, 2015, 09:42:52 pm »
Since we're at it, I have enough Star Emblems to buy a ticket for "振り分けptリセット券". They only allow to do this once. Is it worth anything? What would it do to my status?

Use it if you placed more than 20 stats into something else than stamina.
It will refund all your PRODUCER stat points (so not production ones, if you put production points into attack or def, you need to leave and re-enter the production to reset it) and you can put them all into stamina.

And well if you didn't misplace many of them then probably don't use it, you never know when they change something that makes the other stats OP, but I'd figure they would add 1 more purchasable ticket if that was to happen.

So in the meanwhile I'd recommend buying some of the juicy titles :P I spend way too much star emblems on those, got 4 of them, that's 200 stars xD
But hey, now they allow you to equip a title and working animation separately AND you can have multiple working animations in a cycle so on top of the one I mentioned in the Mirei tribute post, I also use this one, so cute xD

Got some rika ones too but I am too much into Mirei now so only using those and waiting for the title to become available for the latest Mirei card (the baseball one), so far its exclusive to those who managed to scratch it in gacha but they should be releasing it for purchase soon (and I hope the chibi as well, really need Mirei chibi)

On a side note, this is the highest I have ever been in the final round of an event

I will definitely earn more than 50k points more by the end of the round, I'd say like 100k maybe. But sadly most people will also, especially in the very last moments so I don't think I will be able to get top 2000, but well top 3000 is fine too, both puchi items including the main dress, 10% for ranking SR (well as opposed to 100% for top 2000 damn, why isnt it like 50% at least :() and guaranteed SR ticket (ill probably get like a 14 cost one or something though xD)

So yeah, even for f2p player its not that impossible to get top 2k after all, I'd just need to save for like 1-2 events to get like extra 20 BP drinks and extra maybe 200 1/5 drinks and that should do the job boosting from my regular ~6k rank to 2000.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 09:44:51 pm by Steve »

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2716 on: November 17, 2015, 01:49:56 pm »
Ok so as I was saying I can't wait for the new Mirei title and the newly released chibi (puchidere).
And so I checked back for the whole year to see how long it takes for those thing to become available for purchase (title for Star Emblems and chibi for Puchi scout medals).

Title
It appears that for title, it takes 4 full length events (so not counting production match and the current puchi event) from the time the card was released, this seems to apply to all the promo cards and stuff as well. This usually is more or less a full month.
So for example the devil ace Mirei title and working animation should release after the end of the next event (we still don't know what that will be, but the puchi event usually doesn't count as full length).

Chibi (puchidere)

For chibi however it takes much longer - they release those in batches that are combination of full month of released cards and release them ~13 full events after the release of the LAST card in the batch, this means that if a card that comes with a new chibi is released in the fist half of the month, you need to wait about 4 months for it to become available, cards that are released as the last of the set you wait about 3 months and something.
With this estimation Mirei chibi should be available for purchase with 100 scout medals in the second week of January... thats a long wait xD
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 01:52:01 pm by Steve »

monomarquis

• Apprentice
  • Natsuki's Mom & Cat Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2717 on: November 18, 2015, 06:27:28 pm »
All the cinderella masters are now available for listening on nico nico! A really really solid batch, my favorite is definitely shiki's.  TIME FOR THE NEXT haha.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 08:57:31 pm by monomarquis »

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2718 on: November 25, 2015, 10:59:49 pm »
Comprehensive General Event Team Members Guide - Cute Focused
this guide is only relevant if you have verified account, without trading you just need to use the girls you happen to scratch
Bold
text is basically TLDR for lazy people xD
While the guide will focus on Cute type as example, you can apply what I explain to your preferred type, I just don't really know the specific "top" cards from that type.

So As I mentioned earlier, I recently switched from Rika love to Mirei love and with it I switched my producer focus from Passion to Cute.

Several times before there have been people here asking how to get a good starting team for the limited drinks they have to be relevant for every event, and since I just recently went through the switch from Passion to Cute, I had to also switch my entire roaster for events so I thoroughly calculated the best value for drinks spent to get very good results in all events.

In 90% of the events the ONLY relevant thing about idols stats is their attack value, yes in some cases the events take the overall value (atk+def) such as idol produce, but in most cases defense is only used to 'survive' the live battle, however in the current state, the only event I found where idols can actually run out of HP is the current even Idol Variety on Very Hard or Master difficulty and well you can always use stamina to restore HP there.
This is only because this event is new so they took into consideration the fact that everyone now has a full roaster of 17/18 cost SR+s which even when they are atk focused will have enough defense to survive all the older events (which I suspect were intended to be run with rares and whatnot in the past).

So with this guide I will try to show you how to get the best possible attack of your composition for very little drinks, as in nearly all events the higher your attack, the higher your total points and score. And while there is a defense setup in lot of the events, the points you get from defending another producer (such as in Live Royale) are so insignificant that it is worthless even thinking about it (And that's why I always make a defense team some joke team like all Mirei cards etc to at give some fun moments to other producers who encounter my team xD, obviously always losing defense but those 300 points won't be missed when you get 300,000 points every round).

So with all that said, let me show you how to make the best out of your drinks as a new producer.
One thing to start with, I will definitely encourage you to get your favorite girls with most of your drinks even if their stats are not the best, however having a good general team means having better results in events which means getting more event SRs and ranking SRs and gacha tickets which means having MORE drinks to get your favorite girl~

So what should your 20 member team compose of:

1-3 will probably be high cost cards of your favorite girl
- this can cost thousands of drinks (I currently have both SR and SR+ of Mirei cards and they are really expensive).
1-3 should always be the event boosted cards, no matter their type
- there will always be 3x boosted girl from previous event (you can now buy those), 4x boosted girl from current event (have to get lucky with medal draws SR is 3x so its still worth having both SR and SR+) and if you have drinks to invest also the mobacoin gacha girl, however be very careful with those as their value changes rapidly once the event ends. There might also be the previous ranking SR (4x) and the other cards of the current ranking girl (those are 1.5x boosted).
10-15 should be generally good low price cards of the type you have, Cute in this case
- i will explain later how to pick generally good cards for this section, you should not be needing to invest more than 50 drinks into all these combined
5 or so will be random good stats girls regardless of their type
- you might have some SR+ from previous events etc, these will always serve as back members so neither their type (as skills only boost maximum like 4 back members and no more than that) nor their skill matters.

How to pick the 10-15 generally good cheap cards in Cute category:
So as I went through it recently, I will give you specific example of insane value cards for 2-5 drinks and then explain why they are so good for the remaining front members.

[Pure Girl] Okuyama Saori
- this is the best cheap (currently 4 drinks) 18 cost Cute card for your front members
- she has nearly 19k attack
- her skill is ATK only for no more than 2 types
- her skill is NOT RANDOM which means all 10 front members receive it

So now the reasons for those things being so good. as I explained having high attack is the only thing that matters and 19k for an 18-cost is very high.
About skills:
- when picking what skill the idol has, there are 3 important aspects that you should be basing your pick on
1. effect being at least 'extra/ultra large' - 極大 - while only the new 21 costs have the 'absolute' buff - 絶大, some of the older cards have only the 'very large' - 特大. You really want to avoid the 特大 ones as the difference is really big.
2. effect being random - this is a BAD trait of the skill, most current 18 costs do have this and they are not that great as front members as a result of that, random skill means that when it triggers sure all 10 front members can get the buff but that will happen very rarely, often times it will be like to 3-5 people which is already half as good as skill that does not have random in its text. Ideally all your front members (as those are the only ones that can trigger a skill) should have a non-random buff to make your damage values as consistent as possible.
3. effect having only ATK - this is a GREAT thing, when your idol's skill is 1 or 2 types ATK buff, it starts at 20/19% buff (30/29 at lvl10), as opposed to when the idol's skill is ATK&DEF or ALL TYPES it is only 15%. 4-5% here and there mixed with some random skills and you already lose lot of damage.
- one thing to note, it is better to have ATK&DEF guaranteed skill than to have a RANDOM skill.

Obviously as you can see the worst thing is ATK&DEF RANDOM skill which most of the 18 costs have - those should just go to back members unless they have significantly higher attack or are boosted in the event.

So with this info what are the other CHEAP good Cute cards to fit in front members alongside your expensive cards and event boosted cards?
So as already mentioned [Pure Girl] Okuyama Saori.
Then there is 17 cost [Fancy Girl] Imai Kana atk only non random, insanely high atk (almost 18k).
After that [Happy☆Genius] Ikebukuro Akiha while being both ATK&DEF, it is not random and she has high atk to begin with (over 17k)
And lastly [Happy Magician] Kudo Shinobu - low base atk and ATK&DEF buff but its not random so at least that is good.

These are actually the currently under 5 drink SR+ that don't have random buff and are still relevant, the remaining ones are usually very expensive, for example I am using 18 cost [Punk Maiden] Hayasaka Mirei which has stats better than lot of the 20 costs xD non random atk cute only buff with nearly 20k max attack. But well that's why the card is nearly 300 drinks so you usually want to invest so many drinks only into a girl you really love.

There are few that cost like 30-70 drinks but I would still not recommend investing that many drinks into those girls unless you like them, (since at tht point you might already start considering investing into 21 costs which are significantly better) here is the complete list of 18/17-cost Cute idols with non-random skill and a reasonably good atk

CGDEX LIST

So after you get some nice front members combination of girls you like and the 4 above mentioned high value buff girls, you just fill in the rest with high attack Cute idols and also put like 5 of them into back members, ill just drop links to some of the cheap ones here.

http://cgdex.project-imas.com/?p=card&i=1788
http://cgdex.project-imas.com/?p=card&i=1747
http://cgdex.project-imas.com/?p=card&i=1574
http://cgdex.project-imas.com/?p=card&i=1703
http://cgdex.project-imas.com/?p=card&i=1434

Basically 18 cost cute idols with over 17,000 attack and such

After a while you should be able to have about 3 high cost favorite cards (those should not have random skill), about 3 event boosted cards (with random skill but well 4x boosted is still insane even if they are not even Cute type), 4 of the cheap non-random cards I posted above, about 5 higher attack Cute back members (as your expensive cards will have buffs to back members too, all 21 costs do) and about 5 random high atk back members regardless their type.

And then for events where you have team doing the attacks, you will organize them as explained above.
For events where only the total value matters (puchi festival, idol produce etc) you can just used the automatic team construction as it will just put it there for the highest number as skills in those events don't play a role.

So hope this helps you get some nice team comp for the events to easily get 7k rank or better and higher chance for ranking SR, so far I got 2 ranking SRs (one from 5% ranking SR ticket and one from the 10% michiru ticket where i got into top 3000) and that's already like bonus 400 drinks + every event should net you like 20-30 more drinks for the event 18 cost SRs, special technique master trainers you can sell, gacha tickets that turn into SRs (most of the platinum or the gold% tickets girls are sold for only few drinks but hey, its a few drinks towards the expensive 21 costs or for the expensive cards of your favorite girl :)).
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 11:09:16 pm by Steve »

zaitcev

• View Profile
« Reply #2719 on: November 27, 2015, 07:06:05 am »
So As I mentioned earlier, I recently switched from Rika love to Mirei love and with it I switched my producer focus from Passion to Cute.

Huh. Didn't know it was possible.

I found where idols can actually run out of HP is the current even Idol Variety on Very Hard or Master difficulty and well you can always use stamina to restore HP there.

Not quite. The number of times you can use a restore is limited. I ran out it while trying Very Hard.

Basically 18 cost cute idols with over 17,000 attack and such
Oh U

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2720 on: November 27, 2015, 07:17:50 am »
Huh. Didn't know it was possible.
Well i meant more like my 'focus' as a player, I was always a cute type P as thats what i started with but I have unlocked the 5% boost for passion type too with star emblems

Not quite. The number of times you can use a restore is limited. I ran out it while trying Very Hard.
It actually isn't limited since once your whole team runs out of hp, you can just revive everyone to full and then you get to use the 3 hp restores again

Oh U
Don't get what you mean.  ???

SakuraMaxX

• Producer
  • (/・Д・)/NO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2721 on: November 27, 2015, 07:48:26 pm »
Today, November 28th, marks the 4th anniversary of iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls first launching.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2722 on: November 27, 2015, 10:50:34 pm »
Soooooo... What huge announcement is invariably gonna be made at the third concert?

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2723 on: November 27, 2015, 10:52:59 pm »
Yeah you can get pretty good Mio card (yaay, more new gen.... ... ... ) if you just login and second part to get SR+ will be available later. But well I guess its Mio's birthday soon so they did it that way.

Soooooo... What huge announcement is invariably gonna be made at the third concert?
Voice for MIREI!... probably not yet :(

but anime season 3 probably will get announced, I hope

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #2724 on: November 27, 2015, 10:56:43 pm »
I doubt Cinderella Girls is gonna get another season. Yhey probably don't want it to be longer than 765's anime. An OVA and a movie, I'm expecting at this point.

In terms of what'll be announced, I hope a new set of singles for other existing voiced characters, but the likelihood of that is very slim, imo.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2725 on: November 27, 2015, 11:22:13 pm »
An OVA and a movie, I'm expecting at this point.

Also, happy 4th anniversary to CG!  This year has been especially great for them.  Hope they'll continue to help support and push im@s to greater heights!

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2726 on: November 28, 2015, 01:41:26 am »

In terms of what'll be announced, I hope a new set of singles for other existing voiced characters, but the likelihood of that is very slim, imo.
That's what I'm hoping too :/ Well, since they have VAs already, hopefully the wait between CD rounds isn't forever. There's been a bigger and bigger gap between the releases, so I'm a little worried regardless...

I'm expecting a game of some sort tbh.

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2727 on: November 28, 2015, 04:26:13 am »
Some new areas with new rival idols would also be great, there hasn't been a new girl since Tsukasa and that's from over a year ago so maybe they are batching few new girls to release together.
The question is what type of idol isn't in CG yet... since CG is the only idol game I play I can't really take inspiration from the other series.

So show your imagination, projet-imas forum, and try to think of 1 or 2 girl designs that could become a new idol for CG!

here are my ideas

1. Kitsune girl (fox girl)
Probably just a cosplay or they could go with something crazy like Eve appearance and such and make her an actual fox girl, I don't really know how far into the magic stuff they are willing to dip but most of the girls in CG at least are like pure human (well some say they are aliens like Nana xD). So it would be cool if she had actual kitsunemimi and a fluffy tail etc and could be like she came from the nature or something.
In that case the look would probably be something like Yukki from Dog Days (picture)
Kinda busty, long golden hair into foxy hairstyles.
If they didn't want to go the actual fox route, it could just be a girl that looks and kinda acts like a fox as her idol personality.
For the looks I could imagine something like this, this is Yui from a just released game (picture)
For the ears just have that hair intake on both sides and use some artificial fox tail that can be part of her every clothing, like Mirei has claws on all of her outfits etc.
So for both of these types maybe like B-D cup bust size, under 160cm younger girl, I'd say like 15-17 years old.
She would be very energetic, almost like Miku but in a fox form - but that would only be around friends and the producer, as she would get very timid in an unknown environments or when dealing with strangers.
She would have no problems performing on stage but during some of the events (could be her opening ingame event) where she needs to actually talk with other people or get closer to a lot of people (so like live tour or talk show), she would be very shy and scared.

2. Twintailed tsundere imouto type
So there are lot of types of tsundere and lot of the girls in CG show tsundere traits (even Mirei), but with this I have in mind the girl that is like very proactive and pushes the Producer-Oniichan into everything, dares him with sexy things etc.
But then the moment the producer like teases her back she instantly gets completely red, even being super embarrassed wearing some of the clothes in front of him and most importantly calling him baka, but in like a louder voice, not like Nao which is very shy.
Twintails are a very good hairstyle for that type of personality and there isn't that many twintailed girls in CG, especially not in the style I am thinking of now. Not quite like anzu or sana twintails that come from the back and are kinda small and not the huge twintails like Risa (which again come more from the back), but instead like very long twintails that start with a ribbon above ears, go up a bit and then away, with an intake above forehead with like the hair around face forming the whole hairstyle of like double twintails.
In general she would look something like Kaede from onikin (picture) but I think the twintails could be more towards dark blue color.
This girl would be small that way too, about 140-150cm with small breasts, not completly flat AA, but more like A-cups that are like there but not B yet. And that could be another thing she would be very sensitive about, she would be like "hey p-oniichan my boobies are now growing, can you see that?!?" and then like "Baka! Don't say small are nice too!!!" then silently "I am trying to grow them bigger alright!" that kind of interaction.
She would be like 13-15 years old, that's the age imoutos get into that good stage if you know what I mean.

___

so what about you, doesn't have to be as detailed as my description or can be even more in depth, but what kind of new idols would you like to see added into CG?

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #2728 on: November 28, 2015, 04:46:28 am »
so what about you, doesn't have to be as detailed as my description or can be even more in depth, but what kind of new idols would you like to see added into CG?

This actually sounds fun! I'll give it a go.

For one thing, I'd love to see a pro wrestling idol. She could be around 18-19 years old, around 165cm tall with D or MAYBE E cup breasts. She could be brash and aggressive in the ring and on stage but outside she can be a total softie and even be shy towards the Producer and everyone else. A bit of a split personality thing.

The second one could potentially be a fashion designer. Not a girl who likes shopping for clothes, one who actually makes clothes and her own fashionable threads. She could be 15-16 years old, around 158cm tall with B or C cup breasts. She can be a spunky high school student who loves clothing and designing what others can wear. Some of the clothes she makes can even be used by other idols when they perform.

With CG, it kinda feels like you can make almost any kind of character into an idol. :p
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2729 on: November 28, 2015, 07:37:53 am »
OH man I have an entire Google drive doc full of idol ocs >:3

But anyways 37 minutes into the event and I already drew the special smiling card of best girl, aka Takumi. The RNG gods have favored me.