Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 674533 times)

Alex

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #2700 on: October 28, 2015, 11:50:30 pm »
Ok cool, thanks! I thought that's when they came out! ^-^

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2701 on: October 30, 2015, 01:04:16 am »
I'm liking Shiki's song quite a bit, and the overall vibes I'm getting from it.  I was thinking of Stein's Gate during the verse and pre-chorus parts lol. XD  Her getup here reminds me of Rin Tohsaka.  I like Rin. ^^

Nothing much for me to say about Momoka's other than it's cute.  ;)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 01:08:05 am by Nayre »

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2702 on: October 30, 2015, 01:27:59 pm »
Shiki's and Momoka's song previews are out on Youtube... which are the same previews from the radio shows...

Niconico version.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #2703 on: October 30, 2015, 01:53:15 pm »
Shiki's and Momoka's song previews are out on Youtube... which are the same previews from the radio shows...

Niconico version.

Just be forewarned that if you are using a U.S. Proxy, the YouTube links will not work due to Columbia's recent region locking.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2704 on: October 30, 2015, 02:33:53 pm »
Just be forewarned that if you are using a U.S. Proxy, the YouTube links will not work due to Columbia's recent region locking.

It's actually because of issues of content providers demanding over splitting the extra revenue from Youtube Red, but I'm not going to say any further than that.

Anyways, Shiki's song isn't too bad, but Momoka's pretty average.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 02:40:40 pm by ChocoCats »

Eab1990

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2705 on: October 30, 2015, 03:39:52 pm »
Momoka gives me Apple Pie Princess (Airi) vibes or... something. I like it, but it doesn't seem to fit her elegant personality.

Shiki nailed hers for sure, though.

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2706 on: November 02, 2015, 05:43:36 pm »
warning: If you are allergic to purple, don't continue reading this post :P

♡☆♡☆♡ A TRIBUTE TO MIREI~ ♡☆♡☆♡

So recently I really fell in love with Mirei. While I always liked her a lot, now it turned to pure love~
Got the cutest card there is of her, the Maid non+ SR for 400 drinks xD But It can't really be called waste when it come to love now can it? The SR+ is actually cheaper than the non+, and has good stats, but I just love the non+ xD

Nicely decorated my profile with all things Mirei xD (so close to getting to producer rank A!! hype :P and then the long way to S)
Spent bunch of star emblems on the titles I had available and the maid one comes with a new working animation that is so cute

Mirei overload~

And that's not even all I got, but still missing a bunch :( including the new one. But more than enough to fill whole event team with the unique ones (without using the smile variants etc) And I made looots of love to all of them, all MAX affection xD

Btw I am saving scout medals for the Mirei chibi for puchidere but its not available for purchase (as it came out only with the recent gatcha, before that there was no chibi), I wonder how long it takes for it to be purchasable, can't wait to dress her up in something nice there, I'm saving all those puchi XP things and technique points so I can replace Uzuki with Mirei xD

♡☆♡ Mirei is love, Mirei is life~ ♡☆♡

« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 05:59:37 pm by Steve »

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #2707 on: November 02, 2015, 08:22:25 pm »
warning: If you are allergic to purple, don't continue reading this post :P

You son of a gun, you know purple took my family during Vietnam! .-.

Anyway, on a serious note, here's the preview for Sanae's "Can't Stop!!"
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27506043

In my opinion, this song sounds awesome so far. Looking to be a step up from last batch.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

monomarquis

• Apprentice
  • Natsuki's Mom & Cat Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2708 on: November 07, 2015, 12:39:41 am »
Preview for Syuko's song ''Ao no Ichibanboshi"
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27533156

This batch is certainly better than the last, cant wait until the release! (And then the inevitable pain waiting for the next batch to be announced)
Now we wait for Arisu's preview.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 12:41:37 am by monomarquis »

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2709 on: November 09, 2015, 08:24:32 am »
New game system: Popularity
(any mods feel free to post this on the wiki to make it less outdated xD)

Idols can now gain popularity, maximum number differs based on cost
for SR (same for SR+) it is as follows:
8-10 cost - max 20
11-13 cost - max 30
14-18 cost - max 35
19-21 cost - max 40
The values differ for Rare but don't waste popularity on non SR.

Each point of popularity gives +50 attack and +50 defense, so for 21 cost idol for example you can get maximum +2000 atk and def (pretty good).
needs testing (if anyone cares to test): - is the value multiplied by the idol's special appeal power for an event? or is it fixed value? If someone plans on making any of their Michiru or other idols currently boosted in the event increase popularity, check the total event attack before and after.

For an idol to gain popularity, they need to have a lesson with another idol who has popularity - after that they consume the idol and gain its popularity. This consumed idol should always be a trainer (unless you want to kill your popular idols to transfer popularity xD).
How to get popularity +1 trainers:
- currently you can get 1 every day for reaching 1000 royale points in the event
- in the current even reaching 30 event points also awards a single +1 popularity trainer
- trainer gacha doesn't seem to award trainers with popularity (I tried like 200,000 FP worth of draw and didn't get a single one but there might be one ultra rare one in there, who knows)
- while you can trade idols (and trainers) with popularity score, upon successful trade all popularity is RESET TO 0! (so basically you cant buy popularity trainers or idols).

During special training, popularity values are added together, but can NOT exceed the maximum for the idol (so 2 10-popularity SR's will form a 20-popularity SR+, but 2 40-popularity ones will only get 40 as that is the maximum).
needs confirmation: - stats gained by popularity seem to only be as a bonus and seem to not count towards idol's maximum stats for boosting special training - this means you should not need to level up popularity of SR idol to max before performing a special training to gain maximum value SR+

As mentioned above, ANY form of trade, transfer, gift or otherwise change of producer will result in popularity RESET TO 0! - so only level up popularity of idols you don't plan to trade away anytime soon.

Trainers with popularity +1 can't be put to trainer room - this might just be a bug but if it is not, for "saving" popularity and not having 40 trainers taking up all your idol capacity, you can always offload all popularity onto a dummy idol that you can then use to gain large amounts of popularity by only taking up 1 space (can be put into a dorm - might be worth using one dorm to store popularity - the 10 space default one should actually be enough since on bunch of rares you can carry like 200 popularity that way).

Here is my process of increasing popularity as an example
1. in lesson menu you can select to only show idols with popularity 1 or higher

2. after selection, there is a warning that the an idol with popularity is being consumed

3. during lesson you get a Popularity UP message as a confirmation

4. idol gains bonus stats in brackets to both attack and defense

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2710 on: November 11, 2015, 08:11:02 pm »
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27568271
Here's in fact...

I noticed this while playing Deresute, but like... Arisu needs to talk/sing louder??? I can barely hear her in this song
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 08:12:54 pm by Maka »

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2711 on: November 12, 2015, 05:12:29 am »
Yay, more previews!  ;D

Lol I wasn't expecting them to give the ballad to the little one.  I like it tho, makes me really wanna hear the rest of it nao!~ >.<
Such a cute girl! XDD

I really like the variety in this batch(and not just this batch, but the others as well).  Even after 40+ albums, they still continue to make each one unique and different to stand out from all the others(even tho some may not be "as good"), which I believe is really important for these idols since most of them will only have that one song to help define their character.  So I'm glad of all the effort being put into them.  But yeah, that's what I love about CG's music! XD

That said, Syuko's best! >.> any predictions on how sales will turn out?(Oricon)  Just for fun. XD
Mine:
5. Syuko
6. Arisa(close second)
7. Shiki
8. Sanae
9. Momoka

CG masters rarely peak above #5 so that's where I'm starting the top one at.
Basing my predictions on appeal of their song plus popularity(tho I wouldn't really know much about the latter lol)

zaitcev

• View Profile
« Reply #2712 on: November 12, 2015, 11:13:41 pm »
Here is my process of increasing popularity as an example
Not only that, but you cannot see (and thus select) those special trainers _unless_ you choose that dropbox. They aren't in the common list of training counterparts otherwise. Another kink is, you cannot store those trainers for the future in the trainer room (where I have something like 500 trainers of various calibers right now).

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2713 on: November 13, 2015, 02:53:33 pm »
Not only that, but you cannot see (and thus select) those special trainers _unless_ you choose that dropbox. They aren't in the common list of training counterparts otherwise. Another kink is, you cannot store those trainers for the future in the trainer room (where I have something like 500 trainers of various calibers right now).
Yeah about the storage for later - as I mentioned you can "store" popularity on a random rare idol up to 20 per one rare and store those in a dorm and then use it to instantly gain 20 on whoever you want.

zaitcev

• View Profile
« Reply #2714 on: November 15, 2015, 05:56:33 pm »
Since we're at it, I have enough Star Emblems to buy a ticket for "振り分けptリセット券". They only allow to do this once. Is it worth anything? What would it do to my status?