Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 674530 times)

Tengu B

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #2655 on: August 23, 2015, 02:28:44 pm »
Cinderella Master CDs 8th Wave

http://columbia.jp/idolmaster/imasnews/150823.html

036 Tachibana Arisu
037 Katagiri Sanae
038 Ichinose Shiki
039 Shiomi Shuuko
040 Sakurai Momoka

Johnrevenge

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2656 on: August 23, 2015, 02:35:40 pm »
Cinderella Master CDs 8th Wave

http://columbia.jp/idolmaster/imasnews/150823.html

036 Tachibana Arisu
037 Katagiri Sanae
038 Ichinose Shiki
039 Shiomi Shuuko
040 Sakurai Momoka
A little dissapointed that yumi isn't part of this wave (she is my favorite passion idol) but glad to see that finally Momoka and Arisu got their CD debuts. Surprised for Sanae here but well, let's hope her song is nice.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #2657 on: August 23, 2015, 08:00:24 pm »
So instead of the delinquent, we got the cop. Me thinks this was done on purpose.

Anyway, I am happy that this pretty much confirms that characters voiced from the anime are able to get CD debuts. Just kinda ruins the excitement of hearing how they sound since....... well, we already know. :/
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Tengu B

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2658 on: August 23, 2015, 10:27:08 pm »
I guess they're saving Yumi and Takumi to support the 9th wave whenever they get to that.
And I'm still hoping they surprise us with someone we haven't heard yet.

I want to see the Sanae Yuko Shizuku trio complete but we don't have to wait for CD debuts for that to happen now.

I hope that Columbia just releases CDs faster, though I can see they are busy with the anime.

monomarquis

• Apprentice
  • Natsuki's Mom & Cat Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2659 on: August 23, 2015, 11:34:14 pm »
Didnt expect Momoka to be in the batch but I am surprised. Momoka fans have had a great last 3 weeks. The next few batches will inevitably be the girls voiced in the anime. And yes while we've heard the girls talk we haven't heard them sing yet minus natsuki so im excited for sanae and momoka and all the anime voiced girls. The next batch seems it will be 2 cute, 2 passion, and 1 cool making my guess of:
chie for cool, 2 girls out of the yukari,rina,yuka,noriko,karin for cute, and yumi/takumi or yumi/voiced anime girl for passion. maybe natsuki?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 11:44:17 pm by monomarquis »

zaitcev

• View Profile
« Reply #2660 on: August 24, 2015, 06:40:39 am »
I'm glad that they took care of the voltage issue, bc I'd always finish for the day and get that full voltage animation and just die inside; but yeah, I agree.
Dunno, it didn't bother me. I always ended the day with one battle short of the 50% MAX, then let 6 EPs regenerate and rush into the continuation on the next day.

Eab1990

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2661 on: August 24, 2015, 10:58:34 am »
346Pro IDOL Selection Vol. 3 samples are up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILv6k2Guk-c&t=1m33s

All of the songs actually sound pretty good. I'm not even a fan of Rika's DOKIDOKI Rhythm, but it seems to work much better for Chieri. And Miria makes Chocolat Tiara even catchier.

For batch 9, I'm gonna go on a limb and guess Chie for cool and Yumi/Takumi for Passion, and assume Natsuki and whoever else will show up later. Cutes are tougher to pin down this time. It could be the Yuka-Yuka duo or Noriko, but if Noriko is in, I doubt they'd only give us one of the Yukas. So I'm gonna guess either Yuka/Yukari or Noriko/Kyoko, just because.

And going way back to April...

Batch seven was 2 Cool, 1 Cute, 2 Passion, so it would be weird to have the same layout again, unless they intend on stuffing 3 Cutes in a later batch to balance it out later. So there's a few possibilities, though none of them sound ideal.

(For the sake of not jinxing her, let's assume Namco won't screw Momoka out of a release entirely. >_>)

They could:
-Release Momoka along with Shiki to round out the Cutes, and delay Arisu
-Delay Shiki and replace with Momoka, leaving only one Cute in this batch again, and release Arisu
-Release Arisu AND Momoka, and delay Takumi (unlikely) or Yumi (even more unlikely)

So they literally took the least-likely path to give us the lolis we've been waiting so long for.

Well played.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 07:22:02 pm by Eab1990 »

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2662 on: August 25, 2015, 10:30:16 pm »
Oh hey they're finally giving the girls canon image colors after... three years.

http://imasnews765.com/?p=13828

2015年11月28日・29日に開催される「シンデレラの舞踏会 – Power of Smile – 」の公式コンサートライトが登場! ("The official concert lights for the November 28th-29th 'Cinderella's Ball -Power of Smile-' event are here!")
舞踏会に出演する30人のアイドル一人一人のイメージカラーのライトとなります。("Each and every girl appearing in the ball will receive a light with her image color.")

There are some that have been pretty much confirmed (Kirari is cyan, Chieri is green, Miku is red) but then there are some where they can't decide (is Ranko purple or gray or what??) and it's been driving me crazy, so getting an actual official announcement will be good.

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2663 on: August 26, 2015, 05:44:44 pm »
Come to think of it, do you think the valentine Momoka card will receive a voice too? All the 20+ cost Arisu cards have voice now, even the Fairy one that didn't have it when it released.
So considering this is the highest cost Momoka card, they should add it to this one too together with her probably upcoming 21 cost SR.

If they add voice then I'll definitely get it, for this cheap one of the cutest cards in the whole game with a voice would be irresistible.

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #2664 on: August 26, 2015, 06:03:48 pm »
Come to think of it, do you think the valentine Momoka card will receive a voice too? All the 20+ cost Arisu cards have voice now, even the Fairy one that didn't have it when it released.
So considering this is the highest cost Momoka card, they should add it to this one too together with her probably upcoming 21 cost SR.

If they add voice then I'll definitely get it, for this cheap one of the cutest cards in the whole game with a voice would be irresistible.

Eventually. I remember some characters gradually getting voices - not all their cards were voiced at first, but a few months later I look back more of their cards got some audio behind them.
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2665 on: August 27, 2015, 03:35:58 pm »
And we get a new Momoka card as I was saying xD Wasn't expecting it to be the next day I say it, I am a prophet I guess xD

And my indecisiveness cost me, the price of the 20-cost valentine card jumped by 50 stam drinks!!! from like 135 to 185 xD

oh well... I might just get the new one then, but judging from the voiced event Arisu card, it might cost like 500 drinks for just a single SR...  If its under 250 though I will get the SR+ of that xD
Or maybe I will get lucky this time with the 5% ticket for top 7k xD... the event is Dream Live Festival which is kinda easy to get high rank in.

EDIT: oh also a new rika card from some promo, already bought it for 35 drinks xD
here frameless image
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 04:35:24 pm by Steve »

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #2666 on: August 27, 2015, 03:57:47 pm »
And we get a new Momoka card as I was saying xD Wasn't expecting it to be the next day I say it, I am a prophet I guess xD

The moment I saw this online, you were the first person that came to my head, dude! Good job calling it.

Plz predict the next Minami card. I'm awaiting a new card for my 346 main! ;_;
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2667 on: August 31, 2015, 05:09:03 pm »
Oh the sidekick event SR's are now 15 cost (the Ryo card this event).

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2668 on: August 31, 2015, 05:36:20 pm »

Plz predict the next Minami card. I'm awaiting a new card for my 346 main! ;_;
Well, uh... About that...

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2669 on: August 31, 2015, 05:40:01 pm »
Oh lol xD He did predict that PERFECTLY!

(I just saw it as the gacha was down for a while)