Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 674537 times)

Haruka San:D

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #2640 on: August 03, 2015, 06:16:30 am »
i was wondering do you just need a japanese number or u need someone living in japan?

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2641 on: August 03, 2015, 06:44:07 am »
just a mobile phone number to receive sms.

Haruka San:D

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2642 on: August 03, 2015, 06:47:29 am »
oh i see, the part where they take u to the mobage page is pretty confusing, there is like a mail they want u to send haha.

zaitcev

• View Profile
« Reply #2643 on: August 03, 2015, 11:57:43 pm »
Ironically they are dropping so many high-powered cards recently that I really don't have any incentive to trade. Back when the trade was open for unverifieds, but the event bonuses weren't, I spent something like $30 just to get Miyo SR (cost 12). And that was the cheapest by my extensive cost-benefit analysis. Now it's a cost 16 as far as eye can see and everyone in the front has both A and D above 11,000. Had "[きらきらビーチガール]大沼くるみ" (cost 18) drop a couple of days ago out of nowhere. Might be linked with the "海の家" event.

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2644 on: August 04, 2015, 08:09:55 am »
Ironically they are dropping so many high-powered cards recently that I really don't have any incentive to trade. Back when the trade was open for unverifieds, but the event bonuses weren't, I spent something like $30 just to get Miyo SR (cost 12). And that was the cheapest by my extensive cost-benefit analysis. Now it's a cost 16 as far as eye can see and everyone in the front has both A and D above 11,000. Had "[きらきらビーチガール]大沼くるみ" (cost 18) drop a couple of days ago out of nowhere. Might be linked with the "海の家" event.

Yes, main event slot SR are currently 18 cost just like the Kurumi one. Make sure to use her since she has 3x boost (4x if you get 2, you can get the second one from the reset slot or for 50 of the group ranking points) in the event and will have 2x/3x in the next event.
Although she is a D idol (so useless for most events except those that take total stats) so with the group points I would recommend waiting for the second half of the event which will have some yet to be announced A idol.
But yeah, as I was explaining before you can get full team of 18-cost SR+ A idols for pretty much nothing and those will have over 17,000 A.
Gatcha SRs and top 2000 event rank are 21 cost now (moved from 20 recently) so there was some discussion in my production chat that we might see 19 cost slot SRs in a few months.

The prices go down so much, 19 cost Akane I bought for 130 very cheaply and 2 weeks later was glad to sell for 120.
Seems like when you are about to take a longer break (few months), just sell everything right before to get stam drinks and you'll be able to buy much stronger idols when you come back.

Now I'm just stockpiling all the drinks I can while only keeping 150 stam Rika from the expensive cards, getting ready for some new Rika SR to buy (225 drinks + 200 if I sell my current setup so I might be able to get her SR+ if she's event ranking top 2000 [those are usually ~200 for SR so 400 total] or just SR if shes from gatcha) xD

But well they really did neglect on Rika recently, no gatcha SR, no event with her, NO ANIME PROMO CARD!!! Nothing for her birthday and no new SR since like January when there was the low stat taiko campaign SR+...
At least the players united and shown that everyone still loves Rika, last week's PRA result:

But srsly if she doesn't even get anime promo card this friday I will RIOT! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2645 on: August 05, 2015, 10:01:28 am »
Btw I still wonder how some people have so many fans without gaining level. For example I just saw a producer level 104 with over 1,200,000 fans, I am level 111 and have 250k.

I guess its true that being a stamina focused P, I earn most of my fans through work which also grants XP at the same time so I level up a lot. So I guess those people just focus on live battles where as I spend most of my energy on production event assistance which doesn't give fans.

Currently if I spend my 70atk on live battle I get about 140 fans, not sure how much it scales though... Any of you have 200+ attack? If so how much do you get for a live battle?
For stamina if I do event work, its usually about 1.2fan&xp per 1 stamina so at my 400 current stamina i get like ~500 fans per 1 stamina drink. So I guess for winning PRA you do need to be attack based P with lot of energy drinks saved up, because to earn lot of fans, work would take just too long - even if you can somehow spam work every second (its probably slower since it lags sometimes) its still like 10stam/second so long time seconds to spend whole stamina drink, where as energy its just 1 click to consume everything even if you have 1000 attack.
not that it matters anyways because in order to be able to spend so much stamina/atk you'd need to buy tons of stamina/energy drinks for real money -> to win PRA.. which gives you stamina/energy drinks as a reward, just 100 times less xD kinda counter productive... (even if you can earn 2xAtk spent and have 500atk, you would need over 1200 drinks to earn #1 PRA in my category and the reward is like 1 gatcha ticket and 15 energy drinks xD)
Or perhaps hoard MyDrinks for a year and then blast if off in a single week xD
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 10:03:10 am by Steve »

Tengu B

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2646 on: August 07, 2015, 06:55:19 pm »
But well they really did neglect on Rika recently, no gatcha SR, no event with her, NO ANIME PROMO CARD!!! Nothing for her birthday and no new SR since like January when there was the low stat taiko campaign SR+...
At least the players united and shown that everyone still loves Rika, last week's PRA result:

But srsly if she doesn't even get anime promo card this friday I will RIOT! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Crisis averted!

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2647 on: August 08, 2015, 07:39:16 am »
Indeed xD They are lucky...
I was really expecting them to release some clothes or something for puchi instead, I would go crazy if it was so xD

I am still hoping for a 21 cost Rika card though. Next event ranking SR is Izumi, could have easily been Rika in the exact same sexy pose :P
(izumi's face looks kinda weird on this one)

Tengu B

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2648 on: August 08, 2015, 07:45:42 pm »
I think Izumi's face looks fine, her SR looks great. The use of water especially.

After Sakura and Ako everyone was waiting for Izumi, they sure got her!

zaitcev

• View Profile
« Reply #2649 on: August 11, 2015, 06:37:02 am »
Meanwhile, I ground for 35*5 for second Tsukasa. Phew and never again.

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2650 on: August 11, 2015, 12:22:10 pm »
Haha I got all of them to max and then quite a bit more xD Was trying to go for top 4k but didn't manage to do it, used about 150 half drinks i had saved + all those I won during the event, my unit total score was about 720k when I was using all of my fruit and still only got 5828位 with 9 mil points. top 4k was 14 mil...

Oh and of course I didn't get any of the SRs from the seashells even though I scratched most of them xD I just got the tsukasa 18 cost for the 50 ranking points xD Just my luck... and obviously didnt get the Airi ranking SR with the 5% ticket from top 7k... but one day... ONE DAY!!! Too bad though, I would love those 620 stamina drinks she sells for... yeah people just like boobs too much :/

Anyways the Izumi SR+ looks nice

5% chance with 7k again I guess xD

zaitcev

• View Profile
« Reply #2651 on: August 19, 2015, 12:31:51 am »
Guys, I don't understand a thing in this Puchi event. Not a thing. What is the objective? Any prizes?

I think I won a couple of encounters. It looks pretty traditional, overall: use the "juice" squares up to wear down the opponent. But then nothing happens.

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2652 on: August 21, 2015, 11:20:18 pm »
Guys, I don't understand a thing in this Puchi event. Not a thing. What is the objective? Any prizes?

I think I won a couple of encounters. It looks pretty traditional, overall: use the "juice" squares up to wear down the opponent. But then nothing happens.

Basically the higher level you reach, the more rewards you get, you want to aim for like lvl 15 for the gatcha ticket every day.
I personally missed most of the rounds since they were at bad times for me this week.

For the current even though I like they changed that you can blast off your voltage when you actually want and don't have to hope you get good units when you do so just because before you couldn't hold it back. Even though its at the cost of the small boost during the charging of the voltage where you got 10% and 20% before for reaching 30 and 60 voltage.
BUT... it still doesn't fix the biggest issue with this event - that being that when you have a decent idol setup you just overkill everything except the 4mil units (which are kinda rare) when you use 3LP and using 1LP is very cost-inefficient. There should just be the overall scaling like there is with Idol Royale where the more you do the harder the units get, on LR you can get units with like over 20 mil HP if you do a lot in the day.
I feel there should be some kind of scaling

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: August 22, 2015, 12:50:29 am »
I'm glad that they took care of the voltage issue, bc I'd always finish for the day and get that full voltage animation and just die inside; but yeah, I agree. I wish there was a way to "cancel" units because I keep getting the wimpy 40k units that I can kill with just one of my idols :/

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2654 on: August 23, 2015, 04:08:23 am »
And still no new Rika card :'(

I think I will get the new event ranking Risa card with that.

Rika, Risa - close enough. And both are passion type super hot twintail lolis xD