Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 542356 times)

Kirarin

• Greenhorn
  • Nyowaaaaaaaa! ☆
    • View Profile
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #2610 on: July 18, 2015, 01:04:54 am »
Only top 2000 rank (so impossible). Doing her route twice will give you special episode

Oh...I see ;_________; Thank you ^^

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2611 on: July 18, 2015, 03:19:59 am »

The new event is a revival of a previous event for the first time ever. Except, Momoka isn't here so I'm a bit disappointed.

She is there actually, she appears as a special guest that you sometimes get.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2612 on: July 19, 2015, 03:47:10 pm »
Apparently the 8th set of Cinderella Masters has been decided, no word on who yet...

Tengu B

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2613 on: July 19, 2015, 07:44:55 pm »
She is there actually, she appears as a special guest that you sometimes get.

Yeah I know that because it's a remade event, but I think what everyone wanted was a Momoka route. Nothing wrong with Natsuki, but leaving Momoka out on the day the anime started rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

Johnrevenge

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2614 on: July 19, 2015, 09:08:34 pm »
Apparently the 8th set of Cinderella Masters has been decided, no word on who yet...

Really? That's cool. They'll probably say more about it by the end of the month once the Absolute Nine CD come out or by August (let's cross fingers together xdd)

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2615 on: July 20, 2015, 01:14:06 am »
Yeah I know that because it's a remade event, but I think what everyone wanted was a Momoka route. Nothing wrong with Natsuki, but leaving Momoka out on the day the anime started rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.
Well yeah I'd rather see Flandre Momoka than Natsuki. I'm still considering getting the valentines Momoka SR+ since its quite cheap (130 stam) for such a beautiful 20 cost... but she is cute type and I have no synergy for those xD So I'll probably just save my drinks for some new Rika card that I hope will come with her birthday (although I suspect they will just release a new Rika card as the anime promo and no new high cost one :/ ... but Miria got a 21 cost fairly recently and now she got anime promo card too... so I'm hoping they don't neglect or Rika.. or she will BITE THEM!)

But this event sucks anyways, even the photo draws only give you recycled Chie which you could have bought for like quarter of a drink before the event (like 2 mil money xD) and will probably return to that price after the event (since she won't be in special boost).
Not wasting mystamina drinks on this, even though i have like 200 half ones, I'll save it for the next idol produce event. The ticket rewards are not great either, just regular 10 5 2 1 over what some events have 15 5 3 2 1* (*=event only chance) so the only thing worth there is the special technique master trainer...
oh and not to forget, the total point reward have ONLY ONE of each ticket... in regular event you can get one of each every day...

So yeah, its a joke of an event anyways, unless you really like Natsuki and want to go for top 7k rank for the 5% ticket for her new SR, it pretty much worthless.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 01:21:13 am by Steve »

Tengu B

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2616 on: July 20, 2015, 02:52:49 am »
So yeah, its a joke of an event anyways, unless you really like Natsuki and want to go for top 7k rank for the 5% ticket for her new SR, it pretty much worthless.

Yeah, they really "went easy" on purpose.

Now that I look, there's no petit outfit either. I guess I'm just lucky I got the school uniform.

In terms of content I usually like Idol Produce the best too... although lately the Live Tour might be tied for favorite in that sense.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2617 on: July 20, 2015, 03:54:51 am »
Also they could have at least fixed Chieri's wideface in both her cards.

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2618 on: July 22, 2015, 07:13:39 am »
Ah damn, Idol Royale, a good event - but I won't have time to play as much because 3rd Shinku game releases on 24th and I will nolife it to no end xD

cobeng13

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2619 on: July 22, 2015, 09:12:17 am »
I want that New Nono Morikubo card. Is it ranking based?

meichan111

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2620 on: July 22, 2015, 05:49:56 pm »
You need Japanese phone number, send the verification sms to that number and enter the code.
If you have a friend in Japan or someone visiting there, ask them and they might help you with that.

ah okay x3 i have a pen friend so i might be able to

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2621 on: July 22, 2015, 08:41:02 pm »
Since I wont be able to play this event much I'll do what I wanted to try, save all the drinks including the rare medal ones and not use any of the consumable drinks, only round specific. And then next time Idol royale is around I will try for top 2k with lot of drinks saved up.

I want that New Nono Morikubo card. Is it ranking based?

yes, again top 2k

ah okay x3 i have a pen friend so i might be able to

:O Do people still use pen in this day and age?

cobeng13

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2622 on: July 29, 2015, 02:29:32 pm »
This production event is pretty hard

Sovereign

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2623 on: July 30, 2015, 11:56:06 am »
Yeah, it's especially bad when you have a bunch of retards in your production who never do anything. We've lost to shitty D-rank production simply because they have more active players.

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2624 on: July 31, 2015, 01:29:37 am »
I usually just use like 40 half enadories to get the early point rewards during production match, can't do much with only 60 atk xD

But I'm glad I saved all the my stamdrinks and not used them in the bad idol produce since the next event seems to be a regular new idol produce so I hope the rewards there are nice this time (and kinda hope for Rika to make an appearance, her birthday passed and she didn't even get the promo card from the anime yet...)

Btw they added new way to spend Friendship Points, you can exchange them for trainers! Yaay... oh wait, I have infinite trainers already! (+ I think using the auto level with 10 idols gives more exp than a single trainer for the same cost, even if its a veteran one [rare drop from the trainer gatcha])