Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 535736 times)

cobeng13

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #2580 on: July 10, 2015, 04:45:47 am »
In the event, do you still get a small reward if you used AP on the unit but didn't last hit it? (The unit was killed by another player).
Also how to reset the 5 step gatcha you were talking about the 50 coin one?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 05:00:44 am by cobeng13 »

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2581 on: July 10, 2015, 12:32:14 pm »
not sure if it have been asked before but just wanna know x3, at local gacha i can take the daily free but else it just have red text and i still keep getting friend points but cant use them lol, any that know whati have to do?
You need to have verified account to use FPs.

In the event, do you still get a small reward if you used AP on the unit but didn't last hit it? (The unit was killed by another player).
Also how to reset the 5 step gatcha you were talking about the 50 coin one?
Yeah you get for participation, that's why its good to participate in the 4+mil ones since you get decent amount of points for that even if you are not mvp or don't lasthit.

As for the 50 coin gatcha, when its around it resets everyday but there is currently no 50 coin one in this rotation, as I said before it only happens every like 2-3 weeks and lasts for 1 week.
Once there is one you will see it that it rewards the 2 stamina drinks for the 50, that's the good one (usually its the one with 3 new SRs).

cobeng13

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2582 on: July 12, 2015, 10:22:54 am »
What do I do with petit derera's? I level them up they're cute when they do that. Often get petit money, and there are some times I see them in lives? What do they do exactly? I have rin and uzuki petit dereras.

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: July 12, 2015, 02:31:21 pm »
Get a third chibi once you have 10 spare star emblems, you buy 100 medals and then you can scout whatever girl you like (and has chibi) there.
You level them up and dress them for events, you need to do that for every event separately.
To dress them for an event you go to puchi organisation (ぷち編成) - the 3 smiling dolls, then you click Event (イベント), fill all 3 slots on the bottom and then under the recommended costume menu (お勧めぷち衣装設定) click the all at once (一括) button and it will equip them with the best clothes you have, you should see the final number and the modifier above, should be at least few thousand for you

My Live unit does about 300k (all 20 members) and as you can see with 3 fairly average equipped chibis (still not max level) I get around 80k bonus so its definitely worth it.

You also want to spend technic points on stat boosts, that's under the star icon - also in there you unlock special episodes for that character, extra comments and gestures
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 02:33:06 pm by Steve »

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2584 on: July 12, 2015, 03:04:32 pm »
Ok, regarding the current event bc I'm driving myself crazy...

This is an event about a musical. The ranking reward is Kana. I can't tell if this is a reference to ML's Kana or not, seeing as how Kana's the one who sings every other line.

cobeng13

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: July 12, 2015, 06:49:05 pm »
Thanks dude! What do you suggest I do with the random rares I get from gatchas? feed em'? or something else

Tengu B

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2586 on: July 12, 2015, 07:00:57 pm »
Ok, regarding the current event bc I'm driving myself crazy...

This is an event about a musical. The ranking reward is Kana. I can't tell if this is a reference to ML's Kana or not, seeing as how Kana's the one who sings every other line.

Pretty sure it's just a coincidence, I think they chose Imai Kana because it was just time for her to show up. I don't see any other possible references anyway.

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: July 12, 2015, 07:17:47 pm »
Thanks dude! What do you suggest I do with the random rares I get from gatchas? feed em'? or something else

If you get a rare that is worth at least a drink (so for example Rina from the current gatcha) then probably sell it.
If not then sell them as R+ for like a million money until you have enough money (I usually float around 10-20mil).
And then with the rest just convert into rare medals. You need usually about 50 rare medals for an event to buy the drinks there + anything extra invest into dormitories, I have 80 idol capacity and the first 3 dorms (so 160 dorm capacity)

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: July 13, 2015, 11:02:44 pm »
How does this guy get exactly 10000000 points? It almost looks like its a random hacked number or someone from the dev team.

On a side note, make sure to do the twitter campaign, it gives 10 3%SR draws. Well so far I drawn 30 of those and didn't get a single SR but you might be luckier xD

Sovereign

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: July 14, 2015, 03:40:10 am »
Just got my account authenticated. How do I access trading market? The "trade" button in the menu just brings me to "in progress" and "completed" trades.

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: July 14, 2015, 12:06:13 pm »
Oww, I was hoping this new gatcha would bring new Rika SR since Mika had the first round. And its just recycle of the old card. Well maybe there is still hope for Rika's birthday (she might be like event ranking SR).

Also the first step in the 5 step now only gives 1 stamina drink so its not that great. I'll probably save my money for when it gives 2.
Also you can draw regular plat gatcha ticket in there too but it doesn't give  the recycled cards, so its better to just scratch the Mika gatcha with those tickets.

Just got my account authenticated. How do I access trading market? The "trade" button in the menu just brings me to "in progress" and "completed" trades.
Maybe you accessed it during maintenance or something, try it again, when you click the orange "Free Trade" button you should be able see the search field as well as filters for type, rarity and cost.

cobeng13

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2591 on: July 15, 2015, 07:43:00 am »
I drew the 5 step in hopes of a new SR. Sadly not one came out. Still had some stams though, which is nice.

meichan111

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2592 on: July 15, 2015, 07:05:04 pm »
You need to have verified account to use FPs.

how do i get it that?

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2593 on: July 15, 2015, 11:16:30 pm »
how do i get it that?
You need Japanese phone number, send the verification sms to that number and enter the code.
If you have a friend in Japan or someone visiting there, ask them and they might help you with that.

zaitcev

• View Profile
« Reply #2594 on: July 15, 2015, 11:19:29 pm »
how do i get it that?
You need a Japanese cellphone # for that. If you have it, just go into the "kantan-zenin" link and eventually it dumps you at Mobage where you enter the number. Then they send you a text message and then the magic happens (I'm not exactly clear on that, I'm unverified).