Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 717986 times)

SakuraMaxX

• Producer
  • (/・Д・)/NO!
    • View Profile
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #2445 on: April 30, 2015, 01:09:29 am »
Just a few questions

1. As with the production battle where energy was the main resource, is there like a 30minute cooldown thing that restores your stamina to full as well? Or are you granted round specific stamina drinks or something? I'm guessing ill be able to buy something with rare medals at least.

2. It says that the higher the appeal of the "memorial idol" are the bigger the reward, chibi power counts towards it. So does that mean I should always use the strongest idol only or is it good switching to other ones? My highest total parameters idol is actually the 18 cost Sana and she might also get bonus since she is the event mascot so would that be the best choice? Or would someone with like extra large self attack buff get me more points? Or do I have to switch to others once I reach the max heart thing? (and if so does that reset every round?)

3. Are there daily point rewards like the last event (it was so great, i managed to get platinum and the 3% one every day at the 210k mark) or is it like the production thingie where it doesn't reset every day?

I just want to make sure I get my chances to get those S rares as high as possible since I love these 2 girls xD And last event drawing 70% of all the coin rewards wasn't enough to get even one for me, need to aim for full draw till reset xD

1. Nope, you use your own stam drinks.  After each heart meter that you level up, the idol will give you a gift ranging from extra points to treats that they made which you can use later to restore 20% of your ATK or stam, depending on the item.

2. Your unit will be automatically formed with whoever's strongest, but you can change it any time you want on the event screen in case you get a new idol.  There is also a list on the event page showing who grants additional bonus attack power.  I personally try to level up each idol equally just so I can get their cards.

3. There are daily rewards like other events such as Royal.

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: April 30, 2015, 01:40:15 am »
Alright, thanks for the info and wish me luck xD And gl to you too :)

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: April 30, 2015, 06:14:37 pm »
Well, the memorial pt rewards seem to be stretched pretty far, I mean how do you even reach 1,6mil for the 3% s rare ticket... last event it was quite easy with the round drinks and rewards for team rankings but now I burned lot of my stuff and only got to like 300k. Got the base cards for all 3 girls though and now im working on the second stage levels. Seems like if you reach the max 25/25 on layla, the 11 stam cost will reward much more points for perfect so maybe in later rounds it will be more realistic to get higher score, but for now it seems like I'll be satisfied with 400k for the red ticket.
I got total appeal 370k, which is pretty good I'd say since now the only real improvement would be some really expensive 20+ cost idols. Even have all 3 chibis with full items that are like 60k total.

Also on another note, is there really no way in this event to level up affection with idols? I still need to max one of my top S Rare+ for max appeal and I'd also special train the smiling version of the event rares, but I don't really want to do that without max affection and since I spend all stamina on event (and it gives no affection) and all energy on good score, I don't know how to go around getting even the basic MAX not to mention then the 150♡ for the + version.

Zhlink

• Greenhorn
  • : S
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr page-
« Reply #2448 on: April 30, 2015, 06:46:06 pm »
How did you even manage to unlock Layla for this event? I can only produce the two, Mirei and Sana.

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: April 30, 2015, 07:08:36 pm »
How did you even manage to unlock Layla for this event? I can only produce the two, Mirei and Sana.

After you get the basic 3/3 and 5/5 for the first 2 you can do Layla 6/6, and then the next stage is 9/9, 15/15 and 25/25 respectively after which you get the Plat and 3% s rare gatcha (among other rewards like the soap and stuff).

For each stage you also get their respective card so after you finish it all you will have Rare+ for Mirei and Sana and S Rare+ for Layla, those are the 13 and 14 cost ones with weaker stats, the better ones are the smiling versions.

PS: for the memorial points, it seems I just got a really tough group (the first person has 3.8mil points...) But overall rank I have right is 3.3k so seems like not that many people can get so many points (I usually move around rank 10k [last even i was 9.7k]) Seems like getting SS-rank will be very difficult every day.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 07:13:07 pm by Steve »

zaitcev

• View Profile
« Reply #2450 on: May 05, 2015, 06:08:35 pm »
After reaching Layla I suddenly chose to heed Steve's strategy and started conserving the tradeable cans (I have 97 left). On the one hand, who knows if I need them. On the other hand, you can't take money into the grave. I may choose to stop playing and then all those riches get wasted.

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: May 05, 2015, 10:29:52 pm »
damn i wish i had 97 drinks xD My overall net worth is like 250 with all the S rares I have and now I'm missing about 100 to get my so wanted secret mode Rika xD

I make like 20 a week total (producer ranking, trading what i get from gatchas and events and other things, the 50mobacoin step gatchas that give you like 2-3 for 50 cents) so having 97 is like over month of intensive playing if you are thinking about using it.
Then again if you have over 300 total stamina it might be good for the event if you don't plan to get verified in the near future since at least you get those S rares from there - now they added awesome Nina S rare that requires 30 levels for her second card!!! (ill probably get one and buy the second one later)

zaitcev

• View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: May 06, 2015, 02:09:47 am »
I have 157 Stamina and usally I run out of Attack first, of which I have 271. I use 80 per round to boost chances of Good communication.

Since we're on topic, I split Attack and Defence evenly, and my leader is Yukari R+. Sometimes people fall for it and attack. Not often though.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 02:13:12 am by zaitcev »

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: May 06, 2015, 07:07:57 am »
I have 157 Stamina and usally I run out of Attack first, of which I have 271. I use 80 per round to boost chances of Good communication.

Since we're on topic, I split Attack and Defence evenly, and my leader is Yukari R+. Sometimes people fall for it and attack. Not often though.

Oh I actually wonder something, did you ever managed to get Perfect when you used the Attack power (without the special charm for guaranteed perfect)? I usually only use it for blue ones and leave gold ones to RNG because when it says 100% Good I take it that it means literally 100% which would mean you don't have the chance to get Perfect (and from the blue ones I used with Attack power I never got perfect). And since for gold ones Perfect is like 15 times points of Good so even if I get Normal all the time, having a chance for perfect is really important.

Well using tradable stamina drink for ~150 stamina... I dont know. Take this, if you ever manage to get verified, you can buy the Smile versions of the S-rare (so the 18 cost) for about 5 (10 total 2x for special training) and I am having problems getting those at all from the event and usually have to buy them anyways. Those non smile versions you get from completing their levels are usually 1 drink per S rare. So I usually target like around 10k rank for event to get the chance for the special 10,000 exact rank reward (very slim) and unless you can guarantee rank 2000 or lower, who receive the event 21 cost S rare (that's like 300+ drinks) I wouldn't advise using drinks.

Btw if you are around lvl 80 then I might have been one of the people trying to attack into Yukari R+ with bunch of S-rares hiding behind her when I'm getting affection for low attack idols xD Lost to that few times.
Also I always wondered, what is the reward for defending  incoming battle? Do you like get lot of fans at least? Because it really seemed to me that Def is totally useless so I didn't put anything into it. It might be from the old days when costumes might have been important since the rares were actually good, but these days all the rares from that are like 200k money if even. When there are 21 cost S-rares flying around already, those 5 cost rares from clothes/work areas are totally obsolete and I only get them for the album entry (And if the girl is my favorite like Rika, I try to get all her cards, including rares and normals, but for other girls I usually don't bother if they have bad stats)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 07:10:52 am by Steve »

zaitcev

• View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: May 06, 2015, 04:48:01 pm »
Oh I actually wonder something, did you ever managed to get Perfect when you used the Attack power (without the special charm for guaranteed perfect)?
Nope, not even once. Only got Perfect with items this time (they look like a cut-up fruit or cake). I seem to recall that there was a chance to get Perfect just regularly in previous similar events, so perhaps they retuned the dispersion.

Also I always wondered, what is the reward for defending  incoming battle? Do you like get lot of fans at least? Because it really seemed to me that Def is totally useless so I didn't put anything into it.

Oh, absolutely. For a minmaxing kind of player who cares about pure performance, Defence is useless, at least at higher levels. I rarely see anyone attacking at all these days. The last attack was on April 30th (and he lost). But when I started out, I always was low on money, because remember - no rewards. So I had something like 5,000 (FIVE THOUSAND) money in the bank and they were attacking all the time. Each attack was -800 or so. It was difficult balancing act of grinding all the time, using few drops to level, then selling the majority for money. You can imagine that being able to deflect some was satisfying.

Even under those circumstances I thought about a strategy of not defending at all and just focusing on attack. E.g. I wake up every day, see between 1000 and 2000 lost. Then I attack some weaklings and gain +1000 back per success. Seems like breaking even easily if I do not lose days. But it didn't seem like fun and you cannot leave things. So I chose to do it 50-50. Very likely not optimal, but whatever.

zaitcev

• View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: May 06, 2015, 04:51:36 pm »
BTW, one thing that vaguely bugs me is the closet. I could never figure out why it happens. It was happening all the time when I passed available stages and collected costumes. Not so much nowadays at random encounters. I thought the closet landed when the system thought that we were mismatched -- basically to prevent going around beating weaklings for their lunch money, but the criteria were very unclear and basically it was unpredictable.

SakuraMaxX

• Producer
  • (/・Д・)/NO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: May 06, 2015, 09:00:09 pm »
BTW, one thing that vaguely bugs me is the closet. I could never figure out why it happens. It was happening all the time when I passed available stages and collected costumes. Not so much nowadays at random encounters. I thought the closet landed when the system thought that we were mismatched -- basically to prevent going around beating weaklings for their lunch money, but the criteria were very unclear and basically it was unpredictable.

Locked closet is an item that people can use to protect one specific dress that they have, so they'll usually do it on purples since they're hardest to get.

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: May 06, 2015, 09:29:45 pm »
Nope, not even once. Only got Perfect with items this time (they look like a cut-up fruit or cake). I seem to recall that there was a chance to get Perfect just regularly in previous similar events, so perhaps they retuned the dispersion.

Ah yes I get Perfect when I don't use any item like maybe 5-10% of the time. (hard to estimate, its rare but during Chance Time I can even get 2 in a row). That's why I only use the attack for 100% Good for regular community event and leave the Special one for rng. (as I said, when using Attack it does say it is 100% Good, which means it cant be Normal which is good, but it can't be Perfect either which is bad xD)

And I see, lot has changed since the old days probably, I am a new player so I just went with what was currently good, if they change it I might get screwed in the future for not having any def xD

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: May 07, 2015, 12:32:39 pm »
I wonder if this event would change the results of the 4th cinderella election, because I am noticing a huge boost in Mirei popularity. I did put my bets on her and got 4 of her 13-cost S rare for 1,1,1 and 2 drinks (low cost cards usually go for that price) expecting some slight boost and perhaps doubling my investment for the cost of like 24 trade tickets, but instead seems like people are loving her as I sold them for 8 each! 8 for such a low cost card is very high, she isn't even doubled or anything for the event and her stats are pretty weak. But it seems that people just get the card to have her because she is so damn cute xD I hope she receives a voice one day, she deserves it. Got all of her cards except the 2 highest cost S-rares (those are super cute as well but too expensive).
Her birthday is coming soon (on 9th) so you better get some of her cards too :P

Definitely my #1 Cute type idol right now.

here, some fanart from pixiv

(click for full)

Kirarin

• Greenhorn
  • Nyowaaaaaaaa! ☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: May 12, 2015, 04:17:22 pm »
Hello! ^^ I'm in Puchiderera and I bought a Scout Medal to get Kirari. But not only Kirari, I can't get any girl. Is there a minimum of Medals? I tried to search, but I can't find the answer.
Thanks!