Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 630080 times)

s8C

• View Profile
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #1560 on: January 22, 2013, 03:30:04 pm »
Anastasia is half Russian, yeah. She says in her intro only her papa is Russian

In other weird news, the actual Brit Kate lost this event's SR slot to Mary

Neko-P

• Just another fan. Sort of.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: January 22, 2013, 10:46:17 pm »
Anastasia is half Russian, yeah. She says in her intro only her papa is Russian

In other weird news, the actual Brit Kate lost this event's SR slot to Mary

... as opposed to in the America event, where Mary and Cathy should have gotten the SR's. *Sigh*
I like Mai's SR though, it's really cute.

TheBluePhone

• Woo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: January 23, 2013, 06:59:24 pm »
So I'm planning to buy webmoney this weekend, but I have 2 questions.

Where do I go once I get the webmoney and which gacha should I roll? (Still unverified if that matters)

zaitcev

• View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: January 24, 2013, 05:19:23 am »
Where do I go once I get the webmoney and which gacha should I roll? (Still unverified if that matters)
This is a matter of your goals in the game. For example, I'm fairly ignorant of the success rates and by throwing money in the toilet I found that expensive gachas do not buy much of anything interesting. So I only use 200-point "tokubetsu", when it's available, in order to get 4 free trade tickets. I have no idea how everyone else manage to shake their SRs out of gachas, it seems plainly impossible to me. And if so, why waste money? So I just buy whatever I want at trades. But if so, all I want is actually trade tickets, therefore the focus on 200-pointers. If you do it differently, you want something else, perhaps.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 05:21:13 am by zaitcev »

TheBluePhone

• Woo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: January 24, 2013, 10:23:09 am »
This is a matter of your goals in the game. For example, I'm fairly ignorant of the success rates and by throwing money in the toilet I found that expensive gachas do not buy much of anything interesting. So I only use 200-point "tokubetsu", when it's available, in order to get 4 free trade tickets. I have no idea how everyone else manage to shake their SRs out of gachas, it seems plainly impossible to me. And if so, why waste money? So I just buy whatever I want at trades. But if so, all I want is actually trade tickets, therefore the focus on 200-pointers. If you do it differently, you want something else, perhaps.
Well, I just want a stronger team but an SRare would be nice. So I should roll the 200s?

I also still need to know where to go to add the money to my account.

zaitcev

• View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: January 24, 2013, 04:40:13 pm »
I also still need to know where to go to add the money to my account.
I click on the yellow coin icon at the top of "my page" in Mobage.

Neko-P

• View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: January 24, 2013, 10:24:56 pm »
In other news, it appears that the CD's have come out. Videos of the full songs have already been uploaded to (and taken down from) NicoNico, and I've heard Mio's song thanks to Tumblr. It's really nice, actually; at the very least, I don't hate it.  Haven't heard the rest yet...

Also, does Mizuki's pose on the CD cover look painful to anyone else? It might be a trick of lighting and how her outfit falls on her back, but it looks like she's arching her back at a 45 degree angle. (Not that this is the first time that CGirl art has been lacking in the anatomy department...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 10:44:10 pm by Neko-P »

SakuraMaxX

• Producer
  • (/・Д・)/NO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: January 24, 2013, 11:13:47 pm »
Mio's song is wonderful.

RisingStar

• I'll do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: January 25, 2013, 02:36:58 am »
I have all the new songs thanks to nicosound.

I personally like all but Airi's. It sound painfully generic. Riina's is a refreshing change of pace with her rock-inspired song, it takes away any doubts I may have had about her voice. Mizuki has a beautiful song to match her beautiful voice. Miho and Mio's seiyuus I know from Pretty Rhythm, although hearing them sing their songs was kinda weird for me but I like them.

I feel Miho or Riina will be the most popular of this batch, though.

Also, does Mizuki's pose on the CD cover look painful to anyone else? It might be a trick of lighting and how her outfit falls on her back, but it looks like she's arching her back at a 45 degree angle. (Not that this is the first time that CGirl art has been lacking in the anatomy department...

She looks broken. >_<

rin fans

• mika i like you so much
    • View Profile
    • reblogx19
« Reply #1569 on: January 25, 2013, 02:42:25 am »
i already heard samsung i mean mitsuboshi.
i have mixed reaction with this song.
though in my taste this song greatly remind me with 1st vision song especially go my way.
also i kinda "shocked" mio song is "louder" than i thought probably because rin and uzuki song more "quiter" than mio song.
also i think mio sound similar with mika.

lastly i am sorry to be mean but for mio fans could you all toned down your enthusiast.
i am sorry to said this but i can't stand you aptitude treating mio like a goddess and no.1 CG
when in fact she not.
so please could you toned down a bit.   
i am still rin fans but by now i like mika much more

Neko-P

• View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: January 25, 2013, 03:39:08 am »
lastly i am sorry to be mean but for mio fans could you all toned down your enthusiast.
i am sorry to said this but i can't stand you aptitude treating mio like a goddess and no.1 CG
when in fact she not.
so please could you toned down a bit.   

? There've been three posts about the new songs...? I gave a very fair analysis of it, and of the two other posts, only one gave praise to Mio's song, and then it's a fair opinion. You're overreacting. A lot, actually. And if you've seen this "enthusiasm" of treating her as "no. 1 CGirl" and a "goddess" anywhere, it hasn't been here, so there's really no need. People have simply felt bad for Mio, and liked that she was brought up as the final "New Generation" girl. Personally, I like her design a lot, and she completes the "New Generation" trio.

On another note, I was surfing nico (trying to find Angel Breeze, since it was the song I was most excited about hearing; MitsuBoshi I was excited more for its existance than the actual song... If that makes sense?), and found this video. It may not seem like much, but at the end, there's the bit with Uzuki, Rin, and Mio. This is the first time I've realized that their CD outfits were meant to be a "unit" outfit; if that makes sense? They fit with eachother; they are of their image colors, and are mainly plaid. (Or contain plain, as with Rin's.)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 03:49:30 am by Neko-P »

rin fans

• View Profile
    • reblogx19
« Reply #1571 on: January 25, 2013, 04:02:50 am »
@Neko-p
maybe you right i overreacting probably because most mio fans in 4chan and i thought most fans in here to
i am still rin fans but by now i like mika much more

SakuraMaxX

• Producer
  • (/・Д・)/NO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: January 25, 2013, 04:26:21 am »
i taste some bad taste in this thread

rin fans

• View Profile
    • reblogx19