Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 440785 times)

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #210 on: January 17, 2012, 02:29:20 am »
....P-Possible, but what i meant was: Rin gets a voice in a commercial, she also gets a secret rare version. What if there were more commercials, and different new idols appearing in it......?

ikuto-sama

• Producer
  • ぜったいトップアイドル♥
    • View Profile
    • Check me out on Tumblr!
« Reply #211 on: January 17, 2012, 08:40:47 am »
[spoiler]An iM@S Cinderella Girls for the console?[/spoiler]

I think that with a bit more development it would make a good handheld game, definitely. But it would be better if all the idols had voices, although it would be very hard to get 100 VAs together plus have them all sing for different tracks.

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 17, 2012, 11:09:04 am »
I think that with a bit more development it would make a good handheld game, definitely. But it would be better if all the idols had voices, although it would be very hard to get 100 VAs together plus have them all sing for different tracks.
Well...We don't have to get 100+ VAs to do all the voices. Possibly 20+ or so to do it, since 1 VA can do about 4 - 5 different voices for different idols. (We don't wanna tire them out, if 10+ or so VAs do about 10 different idol voices...Also, each VA has a different vocal range.)
"My name's Amagase Touma, A-ma-ga-se To-u-ma, got it?" - Amagase Touma

s8C

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 17, 2012, 12:31:16 pm »
Most likely, I think they'd just pick the most popular ones instead of doing every single idol in Cinderella. Especially at the rate they add new ones.

If that were the case, so far I'm thinking Kirari Moroboshi, Anzu Futaba and Kanako Mimura would be shoe-ins.

Byuusan

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 17, 2012, 01:29:31 pm »
so is it me or it increasing difficult to win battles? I mean i think i got 75 points into attack, attacked someone with 34 defense, and still lost (Granted, the opposing team was all Srares)

And having no phone number really bites this roulette event lol.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 19, 2012, 05:41:21 pm »
New s rare Miku! Unfortunately it's out of my reach because I don't have the money for a ton of platinum auditions, but the art is cute.

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #216 on: January 20, 2012, 06:09:58 am »
New s rare Miku! Unfortunately it's out of my reach because I don't have the money for a ton of platinum auditions, but the art is cute.

Well, for those who wish to stare at it. lol

Byuusan

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 20, 2012, 08:58:32 am »
Well, for those who wish to stare at it. lol

Want!

*Need mobage coin* :<  too bad i dunno how to get more.

BT2

• Producer
  • ξ*'ω')ξ にょわー☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 20, 2012, 09:14:42 am »
*Coughchanceofgettinganysrarecardfromplatinaauditionsapprox0.3%cough*

If you're bad with rng chance based stuff and don't care about regular rares it'd be cheaper buying s.rares from YAJP for 15-25k JPY ea or getting a bajillion stadrinks and trading for them.

( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/ \
No.

kct

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 20, 2012, 04:46:57 pm »
Want!

*Need mobage coin* :<  too bad i dunno how to get more.

Unless you're comfortable with using PayPal and long complicated process of getting WebMoney (Japan) to buy Mobakoins, it's going to be tough. I put "a rather large amount" and managed to get the Miku S Rare card...besides an Azusa S Rare card among the 10 drawn from the lot.

IMHO the most painful part is still the requirement to own a Japanese mobile phone number to get some of the gifts.

Byuusan

• View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 20, 2012, 07:53:49 pm »
Unless you're comfortable with using PayPal and long complicated process of getting WebMoney (Japan) to buy Mobakoins, it's going to be tough. I put "a rather large amount" and managed to get the Miku S Rare card...besides an Azusa S Rare card among the 10 drawn from the lot.

IMHO the most painful part is still the requirement to own a Japanese mobile phone number to get some of the gifts.

While i am comfortable with using paypal (It how i pay for my JPN PSN cards and import games), i dont actually wanna use my money on a game i play for the lawls.

And the fact is the requirement to own a japanese mobile phone number to get the gifts hinders what my idols can truely do.

kct

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: January 21, 2012, 03:08:55 am »
I've been getting monies as the phone gifts, the cards you rolled in the gatcha can be claimed without a phone.

EDIT: On that note, my guild/production house is looking for members to join. We only got 3 members at the moment, and the more members a guild/production have the more points you will have for attack and defense. Interested parties can PM me or I'll post the link if everyone here is okay with it.

EDIT 2: I've been getting Cool-type Rares, looking to trade them for more Cute or Passion.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 04:40:31 am by kct »

BlueBird

• Greenhorn
  • 私はアイドル!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 22, 2012, 06:46:54 am »
Can someone please post an internet guide as to what every button does? The iPhone/Android version
My Favorite Idols are Yukiho, Yayoi, and Takane

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #223 on: January 22, 2012, 07:07:13 am »
Can someone please post an internet guide as to what every button does? The iPhone/Android version

BT2 did this one a while back, if it's what you're looking for.
http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1428.msg34371.html#msg34371

Also, anyone have a spare Momoka Sakurai (not upgraded)? I wasn't expecting her to stay on my team, but even after I started replacing team members, she's shown that she's just that good. Of course, that means I took her other cards for other idols' level ups before, thinking I could get her again, but she was Christmas Road only. Not sure what I can give for her, though, as I don't have that phone number.

Finally, regular S Rare Miku - I am convinced she's related to Haruka.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 07:16:36 am by Cael K. »
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

BlueBird

• Greenhorn
  • 私はアイドル!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 22, 2012, 08:04:28 am »
I feel like this is a dumb question but can someone explain the evolution latter. I know it goes Normal -> Normal+ but not past that, also do I need a 5 unit team or can I have 3 idols?
My Favorite Idols are Yukiho, Yayoi, and Takane