Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 512887 times)

Nagi

• Apprentice
  • #1 Dearly StarsP!
    • View Profile
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #2790 on: March 01, 2016, 04:03:08 am »
Is there a way to get Stamina Drinks for free? Like in events or something? Is just that some trades ask for almost 500 Stamina Drinks and honestly buying them would ruin me.

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2791 on: March 03, 2016, 06:36:52 pm »
You sell idols you get from events etc for drinks and slowly save up. Also some SRs from the 10% etc tickets still sell alright and the new rares you can usually sell for few drinks since people buy them for the event boost. Back when I was playing I was able to get about 20 drinks a week from trading etc.
Also try getting top7000 in event for the 5% chance to get the event SR, if you do that's like 300 drinks. I managed to get one from 5% ticket and one from 10% ticket (top3000)
But generally if you get lot of the event coins and get SR+ of the one from the coins, that's usually like 15 drinks.

Those 500 ones for non+ are usually only the top cost and the newest released cards, if you wait a bit their price will drop to lower once new batch of idols get released or even better new cost number. After a while you can usually get SR+ for like 700ish (350 each).

Having more than few such cards is really hard for free.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 06:41:58 pm by Steve »

zaitcev

• View Profile
« Reply #2792 on: March 07, 2016, 07:25:51 am »
You sell idols you get from events etc for drinks and slowly save up.
Selling is only possible for the verified accounts. However, I get a ton of "my" stamina drinks from the events without even selling anything. They just crop as bonuses for participation alongside all the other junk like Puchi Money. And I don't use them much. I have 513 stamina half-drinks right now, but only 93 energy my-half-drinks. Energy is much more useful for events.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 07:27:44 am by zaitcev »

Nagi

• Apprentice
  • #1 Dearly StarsP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2793 on: March 07, 2016, 10:13:07 am »
Selling is only possible for the verified accounts. However, I get a ton of "my" stamina drinks from the events without even selling anything. They just crop as bonuses for participation alongside all the other junk like Puchi Money. And I don't use them much. I have 513 stamina half-drinks right now, but only 93 energy my-half-drinks. Energy is much more useful for events.
"My" Stamina drinks are not available to use on trades tho. That's why I want normal Stamina drinks.

Ok, got it, gonna start selling my R idols. Thanks Steve!

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2794 on: March 15, 2016, 01:32:39 am »
Oh the CD debut Asuka is already out. (haven't been playing at all recently so i just noticed randomly on cgdex)
Only 12 drinks (since its low cost card) but so good, so I had to buy the non+ version xD
Did you get one, nagi? Youre the biggest Asuka fan :)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 01:40:15 am by Steve »

Nagi

• Apprentice
  • #1 Dearly StarsP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2795 on: March 16, 2016, 01:01:51 am »
Oh the CD debut Asuka is already out. (haven't been playing at all recently so i just noticed randomly on cgdex)
Only 12 drinks (since its low cost card) but so good, so I had to buy the non+ version xD
Did you get one, nagi? Youre the biggest Asuka fan :)
Of course I did Steve! It was a must for me to get her CD! I preordered it as soon as it went up for preorder on Amazon.co.jp :P
I'm a bit sad with the card tho, as like the other CD cards, she is not voiced. But hey, it is so pretty, so it's ok! I am very in love with the art for this card <3

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2796 on: March 17, 2016, 08:00:08 am »
Oh yeah if it was voiced it would be much more expensive too~
Nice team you have there, Koume and Mirei always work great together~

Btw if anyone plays the starlight stage here is my code for the promo 250 star jewels from CG, posting it as a picture so some google bot doesnt steal it xD

not sure what value it has but hey its free so you might have some use for it (I don't play SS so it would just expire for me).

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #2797 on: March 17, 2016, 03:37:16 pm »
not sure what value it has but hey its free so you might have some use for it (I don't play SS so it would just expire for me).

Think when I calculated the value of each Star Jewel, it came out to roughly 1 Star Jewel = 1 cent (USD) at its best. So that's like, $2.50 or so. (^_^)

Starlight Stage has a bunch of promos where they throw a few Star Jewels at you, so... Could it be? Is it as though Bandai Namco is actually giving us money? ლ(゚Д゚)ლ
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2798 on: March 17, 2016, 04:00:20 pm »
There's also a 10x gacha with a doubled rate of SRs popping out. I got that one Chie SR where she's jamming on a weird keyboard flute thing. I don't care about Chie but hey an SR is an SR.

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2799 on: March 17, 2016, 08:19:41 pm »
Yeah used the gacha and got 10 rares xD Some with popularity at least

Wafu-Yoshino

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2800 on: March 18, 2016, 10:55:44 am »
Got 10 Rares too :'(

But I have some trouble since wednesday every time I go too a event screen or to train Idols the screen gos all strange with random white or grey boxes apear out of nowhere. When I do the event I can barely understand what is happening. I'm using the google Chrome way btw.

Has anybody had simmiliar proplems?

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2801 on: March 18, 2016, 01:27:41 pm »
The current even is using the animations and stuff since its the puchi one so maybe that's why. Its working for me in chrome though so maybe try setting different user agent, i'm using the ipad one.

Wafu-Yoshino

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2802 on: March 19, 2016, 12:22:08 pm »
Well I don't think its because of the curent event. I play the game now a while and the last time a similiar event hapened nothing went wrong. The screen goes crazy too when I train Idols so it isnt only the event. I tried a different setting but sadly it didn't work.

I uploaded some screenshot to show you how it looks. Btw how do you upload so big Pictures?

Happy Birthday Hasumi  :D

Edit:

Damn I even reinstalled Chrome and did everything new and it still doesn't work.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 02:20:05 pm by Wafu-Yoshino »

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2803 on: March 20, 2016, 10:57:32 pm »
In that case it might be your connection blocking the images or something. Maybe try proxy. Also make sure your not using any bandwidth saving thing since that might be reducing the amount of loaded images. Also disable blocking addons like adblock or noscript, that might be causing it too.

Other than that I have no idea, I'm using chrome 42 (old version) portable with disabled auto update.

Wafu-Yoshino

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2804 on: March 21, 2016, 01:43:29 pm »
Ah I finaly figuered out what was the proplem!!  ;D

It was a Chrome Update.

I downgraded the version and now it looks fine.

And it doesn't look like I even have the Autoupdate in my Plugins.

But thanks Steve without your comment that you use a Old Version I never would had the Idea of downgrading it.  :)