Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 530853 times)

Sovereign

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #2595 on: July 16, 2015, 02:49:15 am »
What's the purpose of friendship points? From what I can tell, it just lets you draw from the local gatcha, which is essentially worthless because it only gives you normals.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2596 on: July 16, 2015, 03:55:30 am »
Well, I'm unverified (ONE DAY I will overcome my anxiety and ask someone to verify me), and when it comes time to level a new card, I barely ever have fodder because I can only draw once or twice a day (plus whoever I get from work which is usually like a 5% chance lol). Meanwhile ML doesn't have the ban on using the gacha, so I can pull a few times and grab some HNs to use.

You can get Rares from the local gacha tho. I've gotten one. :B I think it was a crappy low cost R but those are still worth medals.

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2597 on: July 16, 2015, 11:20:27 am »
Yeah its good for leveling idols, but then again I level lot of them since I get SRs from shop and stuff, and I still have 600k FPs left + about 1200 trainers xD ( http://i.imgur.com/M2iyg3C.png )

So yeah, I usually just use trainers since its faster and you get infinity of them from events.

You can also get low cost rares (so basically rare medals :P) and even more trainers from the FP gatcha but yeah, nothing good.

cobeng13

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2598 on: July 16, 2015, 11:59:53 am »
Dude, what's the hierarchy of skills of the idols? I'm confused about max, huge buffs etc. Thanks! Also I got an SR on the 50mc draw. Now I got more stams to fill my team

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2599 on: July 16, 2015, 12:41:03 pm »
It goes
小->中->大->特大->極大->絶大

Here jp wiki including the percentages of the buff/debuffs (categorized by the buff nature such as 1 type only or all types etc)

http://www18.atwiki.jp/imas_cg/pages/332.html

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2600 on: July 16, 2015, 04:38:15 pm »
So this next event is the old Kyoto Produce event??? Which was a fall event? And they've never done a repeat event to the best of my knowledge??? Apparently it's an anime commemoration event...

God, I'm puzzled.

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2601 on: July 16, 2015, 08:45:17 pm »
Oh I woke up right into maintenance xD What template is the next event? (as in which training room will be used)

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2602 on: July 16, 2015, 08:57:55 pm »
It's an idol produce event.

Now that I think about it, all four of the reward girls (Chie, Chieri, Nao, and Kirari) appear in the anime so maybe that's why? I forget who the ranking SR is tho lol

Sovereign

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2603 on: July 17, 2015, 08:11:34 am »
Can someone explain how the new event works?
Also, what's all this stuff about scout tickets?

cobeng13

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2604 on: July 17, 2015, 08:51:00 am »
Yeah, can someone explain the scout tickets? If you have a scout ticket you can hand pick an SR of your choice but (from my own understanding) - It will not be tradable

Tengu B

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2605 on: July 17, 2015, 11:42:35 am »
The scout ticket is pretty much that, gacha for Hajime and/or scout tickets, get an untradable my SR of your choice from what's available.

The new event is a revival of a previous event for the first time ever. Except, Momoka isn't here so I'm a bit disappointed.

I'm guessing they did both of these for new Producers from the anime and because of all the Producers who are busy with 10th live.

By the way, the Japanese don't use that atwiki anymore due to a security problem incident. It's been fixed but they already left.
This is the one they use.
http://seesaawiki.jp/imascg/

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2606 on: July 17, 2015, 11:51:39 am »
Seems self explanatory to me (I've never seen gatcha like this though) - you can get the 3000mc gatcha and you get ticket to get any of the idols in the list you want but you can't trade them. I'm not sure if this big 3000 gatcha resets daily though since I never got this one. If it does reset then you can probably get it twice for a My SR+. But that's 60 bucks so yeah... not gonna do that.

But I guess if you really want the non+ of one of the very limited cards (since lot of them are actually mostly available only in special trained form and the non+ is worth like 3 times as much) then its a good way to get it.

The only other way to get the ticket I see is top 2000 in event... so other no way basically since top 2000 is impossible.

By the way, the Japanese don't use that atwiki anymore due to a security problem incident. It's been fixed but they already left.
This is the one they use.
http://seesaawiki.jp/imascg/

Yeah ive seen that one too, mainly for idol list and stats. But lot of the good information is still on the atwiki that i didn't find on the seesaawiki.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 11:55:52 am by Steve »

Sovereign

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2607 on: July 17, 2015, 09:21:36 pm »
I think I might drop some cash to get a Kanade SR. This is practically my only chance since her cards cost so many stamina/energy drinks in trading.

Kirarin

• Greenhorn
  • Nyowaaaaaaaa! ☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #2608 on: July 17, 2015, 10:18:41 pm »
I want the new SR Natsuki from the event <3 Do I have to do her route twice or the only way to get her is to rank?

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2609 on: July 17, 2015, 10:48:13 pm »
I want the new SR Natsuki from the event <3 Do I have to do her route twice or the only way to get her is to rank?
Only top 2000 rank (so impossible). Doing her route twice will give you special episode