Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 531270 times)

cobeng13

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #2565 on: July 07, 2015, 01:41:56 pm »
Which are the round specific drinks?

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2566 on: July 07, 2015, 01:57:15 pm »
for AP its the red 1/6 ones (you can see them on the event page).
the yellow AP 1/6 are those you can keep and the big red one restores 6AP (only use it when you have 0 AP, its used from the unit battle screen)

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2567 on: July 07, 2015, 01:59:21 pm »
You can use the big drinks when you're not at 0, it just makes your stamina 8/6 or something. I made that mistake yesterday and was freaking out lol

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2568 on: July 07, 2015, 02:03:59 pm »
Oh really? I thought it would just restore to 6 and waste those that you already had. Well good to know then.

cobeng13

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2569 on: July 07, 2015, 02:39:49 pm »
Thanks. It's almost fever time? The round just ended (from translation). What's going to happen after it begins again?

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2570 on: July 07, 2015, 03:20:19 pm »
Thanks. It's almost fever time? The round just ended (from translation). What's going to happen after it begins again?

Yeah the final round started so you can participate, its Fever time. You can probably get some decent points in the beginning too, although once you have good idols you will want to wait for the later Fevers and near the end - That's what I do, usually the lower level producers clear the lower stages and once the units go to like 50+ million I usually join, although this event I was saving most of my drinks for the 150+mil ones near the end, have a really good team, currently 6:1, I hope we can pull through and get the last win for 7:1 as that would give us the 18 cost SR

Although ive been thinking about joining some high level production to minmax my event performance, but then I got too lazy and stayed here.

Just as I posted this I got invited to a s3 god tier lolicon production 口リコンだけど愛さえあれば関係ないよねっ! xD Well, I followed my heart, said goodbye to the old one and joined xD Hope I can keep up with them. The leader was on my event team so he probably saw my cute Rika leader there.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 03:22:14 pm by Steve »

cobeng13

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2571 on: July 07, 2015, 03:56:25 pm »
Thanks for the great advice dude. Got my self a 3 SR+ maxed out from trade, discovered how to arrange dream live team. And got myself a last hit.

kraytor

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2572 on: July 08, 2015, 05:55:24 am »
hello, new guy here. I just joined this game (pretty active in ML but never got this till now). Any tips for a new player?

Also... is there any way i could verify my account when i live overseas?

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2573 on: July 08, 2015, 05:37:27 pm »
The next event is LIVE tour carnival

here are some tips:

- this even introduces voltage that I mentioned in the Idol Royale post - it slowly fills from 0 to 100 and once you reach hundred you get voltage boost thingie - 50% increase of stats and voltage chance - you are supposed to collect SR balls from there but its just pure RNG whether you even get SR ball in the rotation or whether you advance to the next level, sometimes I literally had to exhaust all 10 items in the rotation to advance to the next level so GL with that xD
- when the event starts, you just want to use your naturally refreshing LPs (live points), don't use any drinks
- make sure you do work frequently, you just need to do like 1 every like 20 minutes or so, that way you get requests from other producers that you can participate in - its much better to do those than trying to discover good units on your own
- as a low level producer you just want to focus on participating in any 4million + secret rival unit, anything less than that will give bad point reward for participation (well you want 4mil+ units only even with good idol setup because at that point anything less than that you would be overkilling xD)
- getting your own 4mil+ units is just RNG, you need chance time and discover these secret units
- you cannot refuse a unit or request, if its a bad (low level) unit, you just have to wait the timer for it to disappear or complete it even if you are ovekilling it (the worst are those like 80k units, they always flood your unit selection and take long to disappear xD) you can just use 1 LP and try requesting help from other producers, sometimes people will help you with a low level unit
- as i mentioned you don't want to use ANY drinks (not even round specific) without having voltage 100%, like sure if there is good 4+mil secret unit then it might be worth participating but otherwise just slowly creep towards the 100 voltage
- when your voltage is in 90's, make sure you don't enter voltage boost before you are ready ('ready' explained bellow), check in the game help the for the exact numbers as i dont remember exactly, I think it is 3 for 1 LP, 7 for 2LP and 12 for 3LP or something like that, + you get extra voltage for last hitting a unit - that goes from like 2 for the 500k ones up to like 8 i believe if you manage to last hit one of the ~5mil ones - so make sure you go to like 98 with some lasthit and then do the preparations

- getting 'ready' for voltage:
1. do some single work at least 30 minutes before you plan to do voltage, that way you can get nice amount of requests from other producers which is the main thing you will need during voltage
2. wait for your bad units to expire, you either want to start when you have 4+mil secret units or when you have nothing
3. wait for other producers to send you request for 4+mil unit

- when all this aligns, you want to use a single LP to tip over the 100 (sicne you stop at like 97-99), you can use this LP to clear one of the bad units you still have
- in voltage boost you get automatic chance time - you have better chance to find secret units, which includes 4+mil units
- now you have 10 minutes to burn all the drinks you can, only use the max live thing for 3LP, skip all the animations by pressing back and refreshing the page since you only have 10 minutes, first complete the good requests from other producers, when there are no more 4+mil ones, switch to your own that you either saved up or do event work to discover secret units untill you either burn all your drinks or run out of time (probably the latter xD)
- once you run out of time, STOP - don't waste drinks on 0% voltage, take this time to collect all your rewards and slowly continue towards next voltage with the naturally refreshing LPs. If you have access to the game every hour to just click the single battle for the 12% voltage (+ last hit bonus), you can probably have 2 voltages per round (day)

some additional info worth nothing:
- every day there is top damage chart that gives bonus drinks up to 50k rank, top damage score can only be done on the first attack on a unit you discovered yourself, in order to get the highest hit you want to:
a) be in voltage boost thing for 50% boost
b) have unit that has weakness to your strong type (for example if you have lot of passion idols in front members, you want to fight against cute rival unit as you get 20% boost)
c) use the production boost by consuming ATK

- as mentioned above, the units always have type, if you have the choice (when receiving help request) always pick the unit you are strong against

- the work for this event resets every round and you want to reach the endless stage on every day since you get bonus round specific LP drinks from finishing the stages as well as medals for the slot machine

- as with every event you want to buy all the drinks for Rare Medals, especially the full LP drink that restores 3 LP, 10 of them (maximum you can buy) will cost 4 each so 40 rare medals.

- there are also group rankings, you want to be 1-2 place with S rank every day in order to earn the 18 cost SR, but it depends on who it matches you with. a strategy worth using there is not collecting your point rewards until the very end of the round, that way the people in your group dont know how many points you have and can't "snipe" exact value above what you have. Same way you shouldn't take their value as guaranteed information, they might not have picked up some rewards and have more points than the leaderboards are showing.

_

Well, i was going to give some quick tips and then I ended up writing all this... oh well, hope its some use to you new guys xD

Also... is there any way i could verify my account when i live overseas?
asking a friend living in Japan is the only way... or paying someone living there xD
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 05:41:41 pm by Steve »

Sovereign

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2574 on: July 08, 2015, 07:35:15 pm »
Does anyone know if the petit versions of Syuko, Shiki, and Yumi have voiced episodes at all?

kraytor

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2575 on: July 09, 2015, 03:15:47 am »
wow thats a lot of things to read. Thanks steve :)

i'll see what i can do bout the verification then..whats the things that i'll miss out if i'm not verified? just trade??

cobeng13

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2576 on: July 09, 2015, 08:46:21 am »
Where can you see the requests of other producers asking for help? Also I learned that vouchers for the SR gatcha expire within the event. lost 2 because I thought it would carry over to the next. Welp.

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2577 on: July 09, 2015, 11:13:17 am »
Request are where your own rival units are, the first 2 are yours and the rest is requests.

As for the vouchers, if you mean the tickets from the step gatcha you can then buy like plat gatcha with, you can still exchange them about a week after the gatcha rotation changes, you get there from the bottom of the new gatcha, its this button
- click the green 引換ページへ

And if you mean the coins from event, you can also use them from the result page of the event. The Result button is always above the campaigns menu (which is above producer status)

Event rewards you forget to claim will be sent to you automatically anyways after like a week though so no worries there.

And if you mean like the %SR tickets or the pink gatcha tickets, those will never expire and you can just use them whenever, the regular gatcha (the pink ticket) is usually on the second page of the actual gatcha, the tickets are universal so if you don't use them now you can just use them for the next gatcha, I usually save like around 20 and use them to get the gatcha + 3 event drinks when I need more event drinks (currently its 2 event drinks since LPs are more valuable). You can also get gatcha + halfmystamina if you need those.

whats the things that i'll miss out if i'm not verified? just trade??
Trade and some free stuff from login and some campaigns. The trade is the most important thing though.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 11:17:41 am by Steve »

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2578 on: July 09, 2015, 01:03:52 pm »
Wow this event sucks when you have at least semi-powerful idol setup.
Already last time this was around (which was my second time playing this event, now its 3rd time) I was noticing what I mentioned above that you just overkill everything and waste damage...
Well, now its even worse, if I don't get 4mil rival units I waste so many drinks and get so little points. I can do about 2.5mil on a single hit during Voltage so I would expect to get 2500 points everytime I use 3 drinks, but no, all I was getting after my initial voltage start were like 1,280,000 units so at max 1280 points :(
The problem is if you don't use the max performance with 3 drinks, 1 drink is 1/5 damage of what 3 drinks are so that's also not worth using.
They really need to add a way to cancel rival unit, I wouldn't mind wasting all my stamina to discover those 4mil ones. Or at least like in Royale or Production festival where you can use % of stamina to exchange opponent.

meichan111

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2579 on: July 09, 2015, 10:29:40 pm »
not sure if it have been asked before but just wanna know x3, at local gacha i can take the daily free but else it just have red text and i still keep getting friend points but cant use them lol, any that know whati have to do?