Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 508922 times)

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #2550 on: July 02, 2015, 05:12:43 am »
Is DEF really useless? I remember it was pretty important in the beginning...

Also this is the login stamp they're using for the anime countdown. I lol'd.

Yeah its useless as losing a live battle means nothing. You lose like few hundred money but money currently has almost no value, I am drowning in millions and even when I train all idols and all even using just normals (so not money efficient) I just cant run out of it and few thousand here and there is nothing (since I started playing in march, I lost 261 battles, even if every loss would be 1k lost [which it isn't, its like 500-1000 from the list of last battles I can view, usually around like 800] it would only be 260k lost)
And losing clothes also means nothing since nobody even attacks for clothes these days anyways, I don't even choose clothes to fight for when I challenge, I just do the live battle for the 5-7 affection when leveling up an idol's love. Even if you want some of the idols from the clothes for your collection or something, with max stamina you can just go to the zone that has them and get it with few work clicks or even just collect them from live battles as nobody is going to take them from you xD

Stamina is definitely the most important stat currently, often times you can even substituted lack of ATK by it, for example in the events where you can use up to 80atk to boost your performance, it is like 20% boost maybe - well you can just do event work and for the 100 extra stamina you will have you can just probably get few of the AP/BP/whateverdrinks and get an extra attack instead of buffing the previous one.
(You can still use the boost even if you dont have 80atk, it will use all your atk and so having less is better as it refreshes faster).

There are I think 2 or so events where ATK is the main stat. One of them is the production match festival but its not really that good of an event, it depends a lot on the strength of your production and mainly it is a time frame event, meaning its only available at specific times often during the Japanese prime time etc, so being on a different timezone I miss lot of those.

But DEF... so far never came in handy and I did all the events at least once, just worthless xD
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 05:14:44 am by Steve »

Sovereign

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2551 on: July 02, 2015, 07:34:25 pm »
How come all of the puchiderellas on this list don't show up in the game's roster?
http://www.project-imas.com/wiki/Puchiderella

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: July 02, 2015, 09:16:27 pm »
Some of them pop out only when you get an SR from the gacha. I got a Syuko that way.

They do eventually get added to the scouting area, though.

Sovereign

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2553 on: July 03, 2015, 02:04:44 am »
Do they get added as you level up or something?

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2554 on: July 03, 2015, 04:43:38 pm »
Nah, unfortunately it's up to the staff's whim as to when they want to add them. They do get in eventually, though.

Also, Takumi's VA got leaked. It's Yuuko Hara, who was Akari Acura in Chaika, along with assorted minor roles.

Tengu B

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2555 on: July 03, 2015, 06:06:09 pm »
Yay, we got a cool lowish voice! Takumi's voice is nice!

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: July 03, 2015, 06:59:16 pm »
Someone on tumblr hypothesized that the next batch of CDs would be Arisu, Syuko, Shiki, Takumi, and Yumi. I can't really see it being anyone else, since it follows the 2-2-1 rule for typing (Two cools, two passions, and one cute), they all won their voices, and Fumika and Yuki both got CDs directly after We're the Friends.

Or they could do some election winners this batch and intersperse them with the anime voiced girls like Sanae and Rina.

Finally listened to the Magic Hour... I expected Takumi to have more of a "gangster" voice with the rolled r's and all, but her current voice is nice enough.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 08:34:08 pm by Maka »

Sovereign

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2557 on: July 04, 2015, 02:48:30 am »
Dammit. I was under the assumption that 1 scout medal = 1 puchiderella, but it seems like it takes 100 instead. Is there any good way to them besides endlessly grinding for petit cash to get the medals?

Tengu B

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: July 04, 2015, 04:18:58 am »
Dammit. I was under the assumption that 1 scout medal = 1 puchiderella, but it seems like it takes 100 instead. Is there any good way to them besides endlessly grinding for petit cash to get the medals?

On the second page of the Star Emblem exchange page, you can trade 10 emblems for 100 medals, but only one time.

I think there used to be a Twitter campaign for 100 medals but I think all that remains is a 10000 money one.

Otherwise it's just get lucky with gacha tickets and petit money grinding.

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2559 on: July 06, 2015, 05:58:53 pm »
So it appears you can only take one idol for the tanabata date and read her wish, share what your favorite girl wishes for xD

Here is my favorite girl:

"To become sexy just like Onee-chan~☆" - Jougasaki Rika

... but Rika, you are already way sexier than Mika :P
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 06:02:31 pm by Steve »

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2560 on: July 06, 2015, 06:14:31 pm »
I didn't bother to change my leader to my favorite so I got Tamami's wish. It's "to become taller", lol.

cobeng13

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2561 on: July 07, 2015, 06:21:50 am »
Hello, good day, I am new here, and also a recent player, I already got my account authenticated and I want to know if there is an index of topics of sort, specially about events and gacha. (google translations are somewhat unreliable to a degree). Thank you in advance! :D

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2562 on: July 07, 2015, 08:11:36 am »
Hello, good day, I am new here, and also a recent player, I already got my account authenticated and I want to know if there is an index of topics of sort, specially about events and gacha. (google translations are somewhat unreliable to a degree). Thank you in advance! :D

Hello and welcome :)
Some Japanese resources that really helped me in the beginning were on this page: http://www18.atwiki.jp/imas_cg/pages/240.html#id_6b883ae5

For English resources there isn't really much about the events and stuff, I was proposing to form some team that would update the wiki with event articles and add new ones for the event but nobody really replied and I can't do it alone.

I posted few strategies in this topic
Dream Festival (currently running event)
Idol Royale

you can use those and then adapt what you learn to the currently running event, usually the team based events are about getting good share of the points or watching when you can snipe a 3rd place with just few drinks etc

Also if you're going to focus on events, make sure to put EVERYTHING into Stamina, its the most important stat. Only use MY stamina drink, not regular Stamina Drink (those are valuable currency).
Read the FAQ that comes with the event, you can access it from the event's menu in game, but its in Japanese... But it has lot of basic info about how to play the event.

And as for gatcha, you can earn lot of tickets from events and basically check through the gatcha pages and what you can click and doesn't say it requires MobaCoin - click it as you have ticket for it xD Make sure to also do the campaigns like the login on android with the client (just use proxy or vpn do download the client and you can use like Bluestacks android emulator to run it), and all the other campaigns too, you can see the current campaigns above your "STATUS" on the My Studio page (the main page), some of them you like need to link twitter and stuff and you get free stuff so that's definitely worth it.

Oh also if you are not lvl 20 yet and nobody invited you to the game, you can go to the ID campaign (Midori image) and put in my code "BGrbGN" and you will get a gatcha ticket and some stuff and a free 18 cost SR and I will get like a gatcha ticket too.

As for MC gatcha, the least amount of $$ for the most value is getting the 50 coin 1/5 step gatchas but only the 1st step - during the 5 step it resets every day so you can usually get about 10 of those when they run.
Currently that one is called "5STEPガチャ(1STEP目) (ドリーム報酬付)"
It is not always there, actually I'd say there is one like every second gatcha so get those while you can.
Each one of those will give you for 50 coins (so like 50 cents)
- 1 platinum gatcha
- 2 stamina drinks (thats really good)
- 1 extra gatcha or gatcha points or special slot
(extra gatcha is like 3% SR with puchi; points you can use to buy extra plat tickets; special slot you get the chance to roll for some really good stuff, if you're lucky [like some people here but not me! xD] you can get the ultra SR from that, but usually you will get like another gatcha or like 50 event drinks [thats pretty good if you get that] and other things).

That one is just super value compared to some of the 1000 coin ones.

Oh and there is the special Anime gatcha where the first one costs liek 10 coins and gives you some drinks, definitely get that - its basically free drinks (for 10 cents) - I got that up to step 5 and then didn't get that one since it is just guaranteed Rin which I already had as she was so cheap on shop).

But yeah basically even if the 50 coin step 1 was only the 2 stamina drinks, its really worth getting a stam drink for 25cents since usually they cost like a dollar each xD

So yeah, hope this helps and if you need help with anything you can ask here.

cobeng13

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2563 on: July 07, 2015, 08:36:15 am »
Thank you steve for the wonderful tips and information.
I think I'm already past 20, I've been spending my stamina on normal work not event work.  I already did the 5 step that guarantees an SR Rin. I didn't know it was guaranteed so I thought I hit a good one. Also the 50 coin 5 Step gatcha is a very helpful tip. It has a chance to drop the new SR's right? (Mayu Sakuma and Kaede Takagaki). As for stam drinks I think I have around 15 already due to random gatcha-ing and trading for a R Mayu Sakuma.

On events :
I have played Valkyrie Crusade (android game) so I have a bit of experience with bosses that require teams to take it down. Is it worth it for my level to participate in those LIVE events that use AP. I don't understand how the teams are formed because my higher level idols are on the back instead of the front.

Also what stats should I put my points into?
The first is stamina, I already put alot on it. Is attack also important? (middle one if im not wrong).

Production:
Totally lost on this one. I joined randomly to a production, we only have 2 members, me and the starter I guess. Do you know any good english-player productions I could join?

Thanks alot for the help!

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2564 on: July 07, 2015, 10:41:50 am »
It has a chance to drop the new SR's right? (Mayu Sakuma and Kaede Takagaki)
yes but its so damn slim that its not even worth considering unless you spend hundreds of bucks on it xD I've been very actively playing for like 3.5 months but only getting these small 50mc ones and tons of gatchas also from the events and the most expensive idols I got were around 60 drinks, where as the new SR in the gatchas are always like 500+ xD Regular gatcha is 1.5% to even get any SR and then you need to get really lucky to get one that actually has some value (higher cost) so to get like 60 drink one you have like 0.3% chance and to get one of the like 3 new ones will be like 0.01% xD Most of the SRs I got were just 1 drink ones, but some of them gave me a new chibi and clothes for puchi so I guess that's fine xD

On events :
I have played Valkyrie Crusade (android game) so I have a bit of experience with bosses that require teams to take it down. Is it worth it for my level to participate in those LIVE events that use AP. I don't understand how the teams are formed because my higher level idols are on the back instead of the front.
Yes definitely use all the round specific drinks as those will disappear at the end of the day anyways if you don't use them, you can save the regular AP/whatever drinks for when you have stronger lineup (every event has specific drink so these AP drinks are only used for dream festival event and that might happen in like 2 months even)
Teams are formed randomly from miniteams, before each team event you will be able to form a miniteam and get some rewards, if you don't form it you will just get it automatically by random when the event starts.
I usually just join a miniteam that finished around the rank I finished last time, so if I finished like 6k, I will join team where the leader got 6k rank, you probably just join any team that accepts you.
The performance of the miniteam doesn't really matter in the end and you should focus on individual rank (thats where most of the rewards are from), having a good minitema is good to have actually active people doing something, since when nobody is doing anything in the team the rival units will not get to higher level and you get less individual points for the low level ones.

As for unit setup, unless you have some specific buffs and good setup, probably just use the auto setup that the game does for you (and make sure to do the auto setup for EVENT tab in the puchidere collection too). Sell some regular rares for like 500k or something to get money and upgrade all 20 idols you're using to max level, I remember that when I was starting with events I was even using Normal+ idols I got from work as it is really hard to get 20 capable idols xD But if you have 15 Stam drinks you can probably start getting some 16 costidols, those are usually 1-2 drinks for SR+ (make sure to use the check to see if it was trained properly http://nanairo.info/imas_cg/mainte-check.php , you have to do that when buying SR+ special trained idols since when doing special training you have to have both max level and affection on BOTH cards otherwise the stats of the SR+ will suck).

Once you have some good buffing idols you might want to set all your front members to that specific type (I use Passion). Oh make sure to get idols that have attack higher or equal to def, you don't want defend idols since they are pretty much useless for events.
Also when you see the idol has boosted stats in red color, its probably worth using it even if it is a different type.

Also what stats should I put my points into?
The first is stamina, I already put alot on it. Is attack also important? (middle one if im not wrong).
just stamina, nothing else. I explained that the less attack you have for event the better as it uses like 100% up to 80 or 20% of total and such so the less you have the faster you will refresh it xD If you have 30 attack you can use production boost every 30 minutes, where as even if you have 160 sure you can use the boost twice since max is 80, but then you'd have to wait 80 minutes to use it again.
And def is completely useless now.

Production:
Totally lost on this one. I joined randomly to a production, we only have 2 members, me and the starter I guess. Do you know any good english-player productions I could join?

Thanks alot for the help!

don't know any English one but you can join the one I'm in, few people from here are there too
http://sp.pf.mbga.jp/12008305/?guid=ON&url=http%3A%2F%2F125.6.169.35%2Fidolmaster%2Fknights%2Fknights_top_for_other%3Fknights_id%3D693045%26l_frm%3DKnights_2%26rnd%3D167869500

Although ive been thinking about joining some high level production to minmax my event performance, but then I got too lazy and stayed here.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 10:43:45 am by Steve »